[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm confused... Why did they delete the femgen gett

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

So I'm confused...

Why did they delete the femgen getting stalked by radfems thread? It's pretty relevant considering the part about them getting vilified for taking HRT, even though they call themselves guys.

Is like r/gendercritical still here and unhappy about something we said?

Also relevant link https://m.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/55gnk4/many_of_the_things_wrong_with_the_mtt_movement/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

IDK why they hate us.
>>
>>7034729
They following us?
>>
>>7034729
This is very odd behavior. I never expected the mods being this bad. Let's see if it even gets posted to the bans page when it updates once an hour, or if they blocked that for that post.
>>
>>7034742
Yeah I'm pretty surprised as well actually, I was enjoying the discussion

Better than the majority of shitty generals on this board
>>
>>7034729
A mod probably mistook the thread for an attempted raid.
>>
>>7034729
what kind of agenda would motivate that thread deletion? surely the mods can't be TERFs
>>
Here's the archive of the old thread
>>
>>7034748
Probably.
>>7034756
The mods are overloaded. Maybe reddit mass reported and they just looked at the link and thought it was a raid?

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7025439/

I don't see anything objectionable there.

Do we just pick off where we left off?
>>
>>7034761
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7025439
>>
We can use loveisover ghost posting as well.
>>
>>7034767
Are you Cara?
>>
>>7034767
yeah but you deserve to get banned regardless
>>
>>7034729
Am confused.

I actually went to that reddit thread you linked, whoever the fuck made it made a few good points tbqh.

It's your body, but taking hormones just to stay cute and not because you actually have mental or gender problems is kinda stupid.

Also the bit about /mtfg/ being a cesspit is pretty true, and that's coming from myself being pre everything trans, I lurked there for all of half a thread before seeing the kind of people and awful behavior there and getting out.
>>
The 4chan bans page updated, the post was not on it.
>>
>>7034874
Mtfg is just a circle jerk for 5-7 trips that just blog and meme at each other causing drama occasionally between themselves, that and they hugbox each other so hard it makes susans look like a punchingbox. Passgen and hrtgen are much better for support and information from much saner people.
>>
>>7034912
was less the hugbox part and more some of the nastiness I saw there.

The average person lurking there is extremely bitter to the point it's nearly destroyed them, and they take this out on everyone. If someone passes, they yell and say they don't, if they don't, they yell and jeer at them. The hugbox you talk about seems to only apply to select circles and secret clubs and skype groups that I got the feeling existed.

I hate using the word toxic because it's a tumblr meme word, but it really applies there. It's probably the most toxic place on 4chan I think.
>>
>>7034974
It's nothing but cis straight pedophiles in that general. Whereas on the rest of 4chan they get made fun of sometimes, in that thread I'm the only one that has ever made fun of them.

They think that they can just flaunt their pedophilia and nobody is noticing.
>>
>>7034874
Calling femgen rapists who want to force themselves on lesbians was nonsensical. The guy they attacked was trying to say he agreed with them, but the moment he mentioned he was on HRT they saw him as something inhuman.

And we don't have gender dysphoria, but we do have body dysmorphic disorder.

We're justified in doing something to keep our bodies from becoming disgusting.
>>
>>7034874
It's pretty much common knowledge that fem"boys" are just trannies who want to use male pronouns. Basically male-to-female to tumblr transtrender.

>>7034890
The bans page doesn't show all bans.
>>
>>7035037
I know that it does not.
>>
>>7035033
BDD isn't normally treated with HRT, it usually responds to more "conventional" treatments. The reason HRT is used for GD is because those "conventional" treatments don't work for GD. And an AMAB person viewing the natural masculinization of their body as "disgusting" is a classic sign of GD - it's hard to interpret it as anything else, other than "fake" GD caused by some other pre-existing mental condition.

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with being a femboy and going on HRT, but it's silly to say that you don't have gender dysphoria when you're showing all the signs of it. I think it makes more sense to label femboys as "gender-dysphoric cis males", than to completely deny that they have dysphoria.
>>
>>7035012
literally, wat?

They're bitter for a variety of reasons, but what you said there just sounds fucking retarded.
>>7035033
Mmkay, I can agree with you on that first part definitely. Whoever wrote it wasn't thinking correctly for that.

>We're justified in doing something to keep our bodies from becoming disgusting.
Now we start to run into some problems though. I mentioned earlier that I'm trans. I don't ever want surgery though.

The question that in some way applies to you and me is, are we different from someone who wants to cut their arm off because they view it as ugly and dislike it being that way for a variety of reasons? What we want to do via HRT is different than that, yes. But similar too.

>>7035037
>transtrender
What is this, /mtfg/? I'm pretty sure that label applies to nearly none of the people you're talking about.
>It's pretty much common knowledge that fem"boys" are just trannies who want to use male pronouns.
desu I'm pretty sure your just shitposting or trolling and are from /mtfg/ now.
>>
File: gendercrit.jpg (729KB, 3124x922px) Image search: [Google]
gendercrit.jpg
729KB, 3124x922px
>>
>>7035066
If they are taking HRT to make their hormonal profile resemble that of a sex other than the one they have been assigned, they are transsexual, in that they are literally attempting to change their sex. However, they usually are not attempting to be female, but rather some sort of intersex state, while retaining their male gender identity.

Therefore they are cisgender, but not cissexual.
>>
>>7035079
>literally, wat?

>They're bitter for a variety of reasons, but what you said there just sounds fucking retarded.

>"Everyone here is so new, nobody suspects what 4chan is, my memes are DANK!"
>>
>>7035115
as exactly the kind of person you described i have to agree
but if we take raloxifene instead of estrogen we're not transsexual in the classic sense.
>>
>"we're gender critical feminists"
>what does that mean?
>"we hate gender norms and think trans people are enforcing them"
>uh okay, what about boys who aren't trans and just want to present femininely instead of masculinely?
>"no, that's not allowed"
>but I thought you said you're against gender roles and stereotypes
>"no... only when that applies to hating trannies"
>but they're not even trans
>"doesn't matter, any male who doesn't conform to masculine gender roles is a tranny and a misogynist"

terfs in a nutshell
>>
>>7035150
You're literally making zero sense.
>>
>>7035171
>"I've still got him on the ropes! One more meme and nobody will ever believe the trash on 4chan is pedophiles ever again! This is so epic!"
>>
>>7035037
We aren't mtf trenders when we're just guys who want to look pretty.
>>7035066
I spent half of my teens inside a hospital cause of anorexia. Pills used to treat it were unpleasant. Being half dead for years on end from starvation was unpleasant.

This hormone habit gives the same release that starvation did, but I don't die and it doesn't hurt me.

The principle of body autonomy then says that I can take it. Ban otc contraceptives if you really have such a problem with people taking un prescribed hormones.
>>
GenderCritical redfem cishons can suck my gt

ranma is cute af
>>
>>7034729
The weird thing is a lot of the redditGC say they love David Bowie and are all for androgynous men.

So why do femboys offend them. Do telnet see them as some sort of corruption of that?
>>
>>7039379
they must just have a fundamental lack of understanding here. maybe one of us should make a post on r/gc about it.
>>
>>7034729
Wait is htr for femboys funded by taxes or you just buy it? It better not be funded by my taxes.
>>
>>7040012
if they're unemployed and they went to an IC clinic it's probably taxpayer funded
>>
>>7040047
Why? They aren't even trans! This isn't preventing a suicide. Fuck off from my walet! REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7040052
idk about other fems but i'd probably inject draino into my balls if i didn't have anything to block testosterone
>>
>>7040085
Your tax funded boipussy is a public property. If you don't let me use it you are commiting a felony.
>>
>>7040095
well when you put it that way..
>>
>>7040003
Please no. The last thread was likely removed due it being viewed as a raid, we don't want to prove the mods right.
>>
Clearly this would get solved if anyone posted more Ranma
>>
>>7040012
HRT isn't even tax funded for trans people

The only way I can get it is through private insurance and this is in Canada of all places
>>
>>7041278
So you've got third world care but no trans healthcare to make up for that?

Rough
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.