[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cis girl >trans girlfriend >said she didn't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14

File: 1363895788800.jpg (55KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
1363895788800.jpg
55KB, 600x411px
>cis girl
>trans girlfriend
>said she didn't want me to touch her junk when we first got together, thought sure this is no big deal I don't really like male parts anyway
>been together for months, the more and more we get intimate the more I want to use her male parts

FUCK
>>
>>7032533
Ditch emotionally unstable, broken mtfs and instead date femboys who have the same kind of look but none of the crazy
>>
>>7032533
Well you could always talk to her about it. Like, she might be willing to try something, depending on what it is. That being said, trans girl parts don't really work the same way as guy parts do.
>>
>>7032533
Have you spoken to her about it? I used to kinda want to vomit at some one touching my junk. But, there's ways you can get her off without it being like a MAN TOOL. Don't grab and pump.
>>
>>7032533
The sooner she cuts it off the better it will be for both of you.
sexless relationships suck.
>>
>>7032539
No thanks. I'm not into guys really. I was actually under the impression that I wouldn't be able to date a MtF until I met my girlfriend. I also thought dicks were awful but I think hers is kind of cute. I just want to make the person I love feel good. If she didn't see herself as a girl I probably wouldn't feel the same way about her. If wearing women's clothing was a fetish to her than I definitely wouldn't feel the same way about her.
>>
>>7032533
yea op u gotta talk to her about it. tell her your needs and see what solutions you can come up with as a couple.
>>
>>7032559
I tried talking about it before making this thread. I asked if she ever wanted to try using those organs with me just to see if it felt good. She got all shy and vague, she was uncomfortable talking about it and didn't give me a clear answer so I didn't press further.

I don't know if she's totally against it though, the other night we were in bed together and I was half asleep and she was like 90% asleep and I started mindlessly rubbing her junk and she got all cute and moany. (I stopped when I realized what I was doing) I feel like it'd be pleasurable for her but her mental blocks won't let her enjoy it.

>>7032567
Our relationship is not sexless. We just don't involve her penis
>>
>>7032568
They're on the same crap though, so they're only guys in the same kind of way that mtfs are guys
>>
>>7032592
Except OP said in >>7032568
> If she didn't see herself as a girl I probably wouldn't feel the same way about her.
Femboys still identify as male, so it would not work out.
>>
>>7032592
If i'm just going by physical features then I would only be with a cis girl. Femboys are guys that are feminine, I want to be with a girl. There's a big overlap and similarity but the differences matter. The fact that she doesn't want to just fuck me is actually important to me, all the little things make her feel like a girl to me. If I was with a cis girl and one day she woke up and had a penis I would want to use it too, it's different than a man having one.

I do miss doing sex stuff with vaginas though. [spoiler]one day I'll be brave enough to ask my girlfriend if she wants to do a threesome with another cis girl[/spoiler]
>>
>>7032617
This board does not have spoilers, newfag.
>>
>lucky enough to score a cis girl when you're trans
>wont use your dick
fuck agp lesbian fetishists
>>
>>7032634
whoops

>>7032640
my girlfriend is not an autogynephila or a lesbian fetishist, that's dumb. She wants to be a girl and having male sex organs makes her not feel like a girl, there's nothing wrong with that. I just wish I could help her understand that she's a girl no matter what and that using those parts won't make her less of a girl.
>>
>>7032687
>I just wish I could help her understand that she's a girl no matter what and that using those parts won't make her less of a girl.

>Buy strapon.
>Fuck the shit out of your gf.
>Smirk and tell her it's time to switch.
>Enjoy being dicked by gf.
>>
>>7032706
>>Buy strapon.
I have one, I'm just waiting for the right time to reveal it to her. She's really sex shy so I'm trying to take things slow.

And as far as switching, that's not really what I want, I'm really not interested in her fucking me that way. I just want to like... caress her there, and make her get all squirmy and nervous and feel good. And maybe ride her while we hold hands and kiss, feel as physically close to each other as possible. I don't want her to fuck me like she's a guy, I can't even picture her doing that, she is a very mellow and gentle person.
>>
>>7032739

>realized my thread is just me ranting/blogging without really a point
>can't delete
Forgive me for my sins legbutts
>>
File: 53534.png (272KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
53534.png
272KB, 600x700px
>>7032752
This board exists for aimless ranting and blogging.
>>
>>7032533
Dammit. I want a relationship with a cis girl! Ideally though she would top me sometimes if I am not in the mood :^)
>>
>>7032739
Aww, you sound sweet.

Some trans girls are just really hung up on their genitals, so it's possible that you won't be able to do anything to hers without making her uncomfortable.
But you might still be able to find something she's ok with. There's a fair number of trans girls who are ok with being touched there, just as long as they're not actively thrusting or whatever.

I'm not really sure what advice I could give you, besides don't pressure her and make her feel as comfortable as possible, but it sounds like you'd be doing that anyway without me telling you to.

Good luck though!
I hope you can find something that feels intimate and pleasurable for both of you.

>>7032752
It's ok. I like being reminded that it is in fact possible for trans girls to find loving partners who want to feel intimate and close to them.
>>
>>7032739
>tfw no cis gf to do any of this with
>>
>>7032882
I suppose

>>7032903
this board is worksafe isn't it?

>>7032916
All be honest with you, before I met her I actually thought MtFs were unappealing, I didn't even like the idea of them at all. I was all for trans rights and stuff, like that's your business there's nothing wrong with wanting to be happy, but I still felt like really they were just guys pretending to be girls. I didn't like actively preach about hating them or anything, I didn't want to feel that way, but that was my gut feeling. I've never felt anything towards a man in my life, and my girlfriend completely registers on my radar as a girl to me, she's a wonderful person who just so happens to be trans, and it made me realize that there's probably lots of people like that. I know a lot of cis les girls feel the same way, I've gotten shit for dating her from people that I thought were close friends, like saying how I'm not a real lesbian.

It doesn't help that so many MtFs are socially awkward, bitter and mean-spirited, fetishistic pretenders, or just plain bizarre. And those are the ones that everyone sees, not the sweet, hurting souls who just want to live the way that most feels comfortable to them.
>>
>>7032591
This is something that you'll have to approach with a lot of delicacy and love. Like... our genitalia is used constantly by our culture to invalidate and shame us. Even for many who aren't physically upset at their parts, this makes using them in a sexual context to emotionally and mentally painful to readily consider.

Be utterly clear on, and unhesitatingly affirming of her womanhood throughout the discussion, and especially any sex acts that may result. She will need this - it's vitally important.

Not every trans girl will be able to include their genitals in sexual activity, even still. Before going into the discussion again, be ready for the possibility that it's going to be a no go. It'll make you much safer-feeling to open up to.
>>
Are you my gf? This sounds like the situation I'm in.
>>
>>7032954
This board is worksafe. Considering that the boibewbs of the femboys are removed by the mods, they likely will remove that image posted shortly.
>>
>>7032978
I didn't even think of the possibility of her visiting this place... I really doubt you're her though.

Does your name start with an H
>>
>>7032999
Nope, you're not her I guess.

She seems to be fine with not using my genitalia but I still have suspicions sometimes, and she doesn't seem very satisfied with our sex life in general and wants to take things faster than I'm comfortable with.
>>
File: 8567468789.jpg (117KB, 829x964px) Image search: [Google]
8567468789.jpg
117KB, 829x964px
>>7032954
It's mostly MtFs who are frightening fetishists desu. Nice to know most lesbians hate us though, it justifies my choice to be straight against my sexuality.
>>
>>7032954
That's understandable.
Some trans people are terrible, which is part of why so many of us want nothing to do with "the trans community", and want as few people as possible to know we're trans.
>>
>>7032980
Are they still crying about gettin banned over posting microtits?
Hilarious
>>
>>7032533
>>7032591
Just tell your trans gf that her private parts feel soft, feminine and girly or something like that. You might help her bringing down that "mental block" you're talking about by doing that.
This issue may appear quite weird to you but, well, being trans comes along with some weird stuff.
>>
>>7033117
chaser strats
>>
>>7033073
>It's mostly MtFs
*mostly older MtFs
>>
>>7032533
>>7032954
>really they were just guys pretending to be girls
you finally get it. You're dating a deluded Man.

You even started a thread about getting Him to fuck you with His dick.

Don't try and call yourself a lesbian when you're acting as some sick guy's whore.
>>
Only love her and be patient.
>>
>>7033145
Don't fucking act like you know me or shit at all. You don't know what I feel you don't know what I go through. I love my body
>>
>>7033161
I'm not op but seeing that bullshit really pissed me off fuck you, seriously
>>
>>7032533
you and her should read this
"Fucking Transwomen"
https://payhip.
com/b/hRtK

there are alot of ways to include her penis in sex without doing straight on Penis-In-Vagina sex.

Also note that she might be more willing if you do positions where she's the sub, and you're dominating her, even if you do PIV. cowgirl, etc.

Does she get an erection when you're having sex?
>>7032568
you were a regular lesbian? thats cool.
>>7032591
>I don't know if she's totally against it though, the other night we were in bed together and I was half asleep and she was like 90% asleep and I started mindlessly rubbing her junk and she got all cute and moany. (I stopped when I realized what I was doing) I feel like it'd be pleasurable for her but her mental blocks won't let her enjoy it.
honestly, this might be a bad idea, but try that again, and keep going, see what comes of it.
>>
File: tumblr_nlq4wxHWQb1riftaxo2_400.gif (2MB, 297x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlq4wxHWQb1riftaxo2_400.gif
2MB, 297x500px
>>7032739
>And as far as switching, that's not really what I want, I'm really not interested in her fucking me that way. I just want to like... caress her there, and make her get all squirmy and nervous and feel good. And maybe ride her while we hold hands and kiss, feel as physically close to each other as possible.
AWWWWWWWWW YOU SOUND SO SWEET OMG
>>
>>7033128
This post made me giggle, but then I kind of realized my own plan for kinda reintroducing the idea to her would probably qualify as a 'chaser strat'. Fug

>>7033136
Is it? There's plenty of creepy young mtfs. Surely some of those creepy looking older mtfs are legitimate, even if they look terrible for starting at such a late age. My girlfriend has shown me some pictures of late transitioners who look good.

>>7033145
Yeah yeah. I've been with several cis girls prior to my girlfriend, I know who I am and what I want and I'm secure in my sexual orientation. I'm not gonna pretend I really know what makes people trans, maybe it was genetics, maybe it really is some kind of mental delusion. It doesn't matter to me. My girlfriend is sweet, she makes me laugh, she cooks good food, she works hard, and I'm happy to share my life with her, she's girl enough for me. I like soft skin, pretty hair, I like ass and titties and she has all of that. I like ladybits too (a lot really...) but I'm willing to give that up and have a wonderful person in return. She's a much better person that the last few girls I was with. Plus I like girlyness and femininity, and it's satisfying to be with someone who REALLY appreciates it and puts effort into it
>>
>>7033161
Dating a man who thinks he's a woman makes you straight
>>7033183
He sounds like a creep desu. Ditch your boyfriend you idiot.
>>
>>7033169
>you were a regular lesbian? thats cool.
I'm not sure what you mean by this

>honestly, this might be a bad idea, but try that again, and keep going, see what comes of it.
It almost seems too rapey to me, I don't want her to wake up and feel like I was crossing her boundaries against her will. Though I'll be honest I've considered doing it again to see what happens, seeing her get all moaning and breathy was really nice.

>Does she get an erection when you're having sex?
She does, but she tries to hide it. She likes keeping her underwear on or sometimes a skirt on to hide it. Unfortunately she doesn't orgasm often and I think it's because of her mental blocks. She usually only does when she's super turned on and then she like jerks off for a few seconds just to finish. But even in those few seconds I can tell she feels bad about it. A lot of the time I'm the only one who gets off and it makes me feel bad. I'd like to try to give her an internal orgasm but we're not really there yet.
>>
>>7033183
>creepy looking older mtfs are legitimate
if you made it to 40 without transitioning or killing yourself, you're not trans
>>
>>7033217
>It almost seems too rapey to me,
it kind of is........but I honestly think its worth a shot.
>She does, but she tries to hide it. She likes keeping her underwear on or sometimes a skirt on to hide it. Unfortunately she doesn't orgasm often and I think it's because of her mental blocks.
yeah iktf

i can have a very mediocre orgasm by holding a vibrator on the head of my penis, but that still takes 10~20 minutes

do you ever use a dildo or vibrator in her butt? that might be better at getting her to orgasm, and it wouldn't trigger her dysphoria so much i think.

So when you have sex, what do you two actually do?
I screencapped a page out of the zine i mentioned, but you should really buy it and read it.
if you dont have $5 i'll upload it for you honestly.
>>
File: FTW_number_0_web_releasejpeg.jpg (909KB, 1300x1675px) Image search: [Google]
FTW_number_0_web_releasejpeg.jpg
909KB, 1300x1675px
>>7033217
you could also try this
but honestly anon, if she can't get over her dysphoria to at least some extent, sex will always be passe to her, so idk
>>
>>7033277
>>7033295
Honestly I'm not really feeling these images. I don't like the idea that my girlfriend is some kind of gender alien that I need a special sex handbook to figure out. She just has boundaries like everyone and I probably just need to take my time with her.

>do you ever use a dildo or vibrator in her butt?
Not yet

>So when you have sex, what do you two actually do?
Lots of kissing all over, feeling each other, fingering each other, playing with breasts. She goes down on me a lot which is what I'm most into
>>
I wish I had a GF like you OP. You sound really pleasant and caring.
I hope you two are able to get things rolling a bit more sexually, that way you two could be even closer.
Goodluck.
>>
>>7033329
>I don't like the idea that my girlfriend is some kind of gender alien that I need a special sex handbook to figure out.
lmao
well a transwoman wrote the zine, its just a compilation of sex stuff that transwomen have enjoyed. Idk, it gave me some ideas to explore my body, but to each her own.

>Not yet
yeah, i would try that, most transgirls like that from what i can tell. I dont even like anal, and stuff in my butt generally feels pretty good, so thats worth a shot.
You could just handle the dildo while the two of you kiss, if that positioning makes sense.
>>
File: 1376763711429.jpg (72KB, 775x1523px) Image search: [Google]
1376763711429.jpg
72KB, 775x1523px
>>7032591
>her penis
>>
>>7033217
Could you use a Magic Wand on her over her underwear? That way she doesn't have to actively use it like a guy.
>>
>>7033329
Argh nooo. Those pics are literally quarters of pages. The whole zine is full of such fucking awesome sex positive writing. Please check it out, it's genuinely important. Most of it is text based musings on what it is to feel sexy as a trans woman, and how to think about trans women as properly complex individuals. I think you'd get a lot from it!
>>
>>7032533
>the more I want to use her male parts
Get out, bislut rapist.

I hope she sees this post and dumps your creepy ass.
>>
>>7032591
>she was like 90% asleep and I started mindlessly rubbing her junk
R A P E.exe
A
P
E

This is why bisluts are the cancer of our community.
>>
>>7033642
i know, i screencapped the excerpts i guess i should have been clear. the second one is a full page though.

here, i just uploaded my copy, but anyone who likes it should buy it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v6rna5sui3muv0p/FTW_number_0_web_release.pdf?dl=0
>>7033788
>>7033781
she's not bi though, she's a lesbian
>>
>>7033849
>she's a lesbian
She's not.

If she wants her poor trans gf who should just dump her to use her unfortunate tool on her then the hell she is.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (53KB, 372x363px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
53KB, 372x363px
>>7033849
>OP wants a dick inside her
>lesbian
And the Greatest Retard of the Thread Award goes to (You).
>>
>>7033856
>>7033868
>I'm not into guys really.
>I was actually under the impression that I wouldn't be able to date a MtF until I met my girlfriend.
>I also thought dicks were awful
>If she didn't see herself as a girl I probably wouldn't feel the same way about her

she's a lesbian dating a transwoman, thats clear.
furthermore
>>7032739
>I don't want her to fuck me like she's a guy,

quit fucking trolling, and go back to /pol/ or whatever shitdump you came from
>>
File: 1472902861582.png (22KB, 304x288px) Image search: [Google]
1472902861582.png
22KB, 304x288px
>>7033128
I'm mtf myself... a-am I a tranny tranny-chaser now?!?! wtf?! ((((No!)))))
>>
>>7033887
Not that anon but I have had my fair share of transbians chasing me.
It was weird because I just wanted a friend that went through similar experiences, not a girl to be lewd with me.
>>
File: kys my man.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kys my man.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>7033875
>t. retarded butthurt tranny who fucks his wife and thinks it's """"lesbian sex""""
Get your brain out of your butt, moron. She's NOT a lesbian if she is basically emotionally blackmailing her trans gf to use her fucking thing, she by the way does not want to use, on her. OP is a scum and borderline rapist and her girlfriend should dump her asap.

Kill yourself my man.
>>
I can only hope the OP has been here long enough to recognize and ignore the shitposters, it seems like shes genuinely thoughtful and caring about her gf.
>>7032591
You could try asking what she did to get off back when she was single, and if you could try do something similar with her.
>>
>>7032533
Why are you dating a tranny? What's wrong with you? Can't you do any better?
>>
>>7032533
>explicitly said she doesn't like her junk
>OP wants to touch it anyway
OP you are a disgusting manipulative piece of shit chaser no different from creepy fat neckbeard men who find feminine benis "verrrry sexy"
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>7033849
>>7033875
If OP was TruLesbean™ she would persuade her girlfriend to have SRS instead, pham.
>>
I talked to her more about it, she said that she doesn't mind trying things out with me to see how they go. She's coming over now so I'm kinda excited

>>7033373
Thanks anon.

>>7033390
I do finger her already. I was actually a bit turned off by the idea of buttstuff before, but after trying it with her it's surprisingly really clean and I love the reactions I give her. Only a matter of time until we start using toys, she's still tight just with my finger.

>>7033599
I don't see why it would be better to use plastic on it over my hands. But maybe it's a dysphoria thing. I'll have to see how she feels first either way.

>>7033642
I'd rather not. If I shared that stuff with her, I know for certain that it would just highlight her transness and make her feel bad. I'd rather explore without a map, it'll be more fun and natural for both of us.

>>7034023
I haven't responded to any trolls (though I'm about to), I'm not sure why others do. They're always too obvious.
>>
>>7034213
whoops I said I was gonna respond to a troll and then deleted that part

I was just going to say that I know I'm a lesbian and I don't care what anyone thinks. If the lord of all things lesbian came down and told me I'm not technically a lesbian I wouldn't give a fuck
>>
>>7032539
>but none of the crazy
femboys have all the crazy they could ever need, liar.
>>
>>7034224
You're literally plotting to fuck a man because he had 'cute tits'
>>
>>7034213
>I do finger her already. I was actually a bit turned off by the idea of buttstuff before
yeah, thats my problem with it also. if you're not having spontaneous sex, then using an enema before isn't too difficult. the prostate gland is basically the same as the g-spot anyhow.

>I don't see why it would be better to use plastic on it over my hands. But maybe it's a dysphoria thing.
yeah basically. just dysphoria. . the degree of separation makes it a little easier on the mind. also, the stimulation from the wand directly on the head of her penis might be a little overwhelming, in the not so good sense.

>If I shared that stuff with her, I know for certain that it would just highlight her transness and make her feel bad
idk, i understand your apprehension, but its not gonna hurt you to check it out, just to see if theres anything useful in it for you. but its a nice thought you have.
>>
>>7034232
Examples please? Are you just saying this cause you don't like them?
>>
>>7032533
>>7032559
>>7032578
Just curious, shouldn't sounding be a likely step to ease out of such a strict hangup?
>>
>>7034213
>>I'd rather not. If I shared that stuff with >>her, I know for certain that it would just >>highlight her transness and make her >>feel bad. I'd rather explore without a >>map, it'll be more fun and natural for >>both of us

"how do I fuck my trans girlfriend?"
Well, as a trans woman, I find this zine on fucking trans women written by a trans woman is great
"don't want an alien sex manual"
I mean... Fine? Fuck you?
>>
>>7032539
is this a new meme?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.