[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is whoring yourself out to older men for money a good idea, legbutt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Is whoring yourself out to older men for money a good idea, legbutt? I'm young, dumb, bored at university and my prospects of getting a job are low
>>
Bump.
In similar situation but also into older guys.
>>
File: sloth 1.png (131KB, 350x244px) Image search: [Google]
sloth 1.png
131KB, 350x244px
>>7032232
>let older men fuck me throughout college
>didn't once think about charging them for it

Christ, I'm such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>7034358
How do you get older dudes to fuck you?
Asking for a friend
>>
No. did it for 5 years. it may be decent money bot not worth it.
>>
>>7034451
I just used craigslist back in the day. They have apps for this sort of thing now, you know? It's actually really easy.
>>
>>7034473
Which apps for old guys though?
The ones i use are full of young people.
>>
>>7034456
If its decent money it should be worth it, No?
>>
>>7034358
How do you let old men fuck you without feeling repulsed and disgusted at yourself? Genuinely curious
>>
>>7034696
>protip: be into older guys
If thats not you then idk, do drugs afterwards or during.
>>
>>7034682
Scruff, and growlr especially.
>>
>>7034709
Like Tina lol
>>
>>7034709
What's attractive about old men? Most of them aren't buff daddies, especially gay ones...
>>
>>7034752
Them just being alot older does it for me, plus the older ones are usually more dominant.looks arent a big deal so i guess its a mental thing
>>
>>7032232
yes, it is, OP, but before you do so, you should get the gardasil vaccine. it protects against HPV, which is by far the most common std.

HPV is basically warts in your hole. google it.
>>
>>7032232
Yes old men are worth lots of money sand being a slut is super hot. I've made over 10k fucking older men usually around 200 an hour. If you're sexy your butt is worth a lot of weed money xD
>>
>>7034696
I could probably do that because I'm into BDSM, and older guys often have more experience, which is rather important. They also may be more connected in relevant circles ... which may actually make things more awkward and shameful, but I have been okay enough in the company of older deviants, so, I don't know.
>>
>>7034841
can you get it in the UK?
>>
Meh, I do it because I'm too fucked up to ever hold a job longer than ~3 months.

It's nice, I don't just sell myself to whoever offers to pay. I have to at the very least be able to maintain conversation with them. But then I'm not just a pump n dump slut. These guys usually "rent" me for a week or more at a time while they're on vacation. I get to travel to a beautiful vacation spot, I get to eat and drink for free, and then they do sex things with me and I get to take home some money as well. That's why the conversation is very important. I mean they try to get their moneys worth but there's not a human being capable of fucking 24/7.

If you are going to do it remember not to sell yourself short. You are young, attractive, and they'd never get you without money. But you can't be arrogant about it. You have to genuinely enjoy yourself while you're in their company.

I usually charge 2k for a week, obviously the more I like a guy the less I charge.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160728-195611.png (873KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160728-195611.png
873KB, 720x1280px
>>7036392
I have considered doing this. I live in southeast Asia, single, 33, fit, white gay male. Hugely into Asians, but I do miss some white twink tops (I'm drowning in bottoms). Even cute top cubs.

Not opposed to paying either, but if I cover flight and living costs then why pay for sex too? I can get two very fit cute Vietnamese boys for two hours for $50 and that includes a mind blowing four hands massage.
>>
>>7036665
Couldn't tell you man. I just tried to get away with as much as I could and the clients let me. Idk if it's out of sympathy for my situation, or maybe my personality is that sparkling. I do genuinely try to be friends with all my clients, and maybe that's what makes them think I'm worth it.
>>
>>7034696
protip: be homosexual

You wont be young forever
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>7034696
The bigger question on my mind is rather, How do you ask for money from these people without feeling repulsed and disgusted by yourself? What if they tried to bargain with you lmao? How exactly does one gauge their 'worth' for older men? Are most of them desperate too pay high amounts?

Do you charge them a flat upfront fee, or charge them per hour?

generally curious about this. Also, still wondering how you could hold any self respect for charging for sex? Anyone charged someone for sex and still felt ok with themselves?
>>
>>7036779
I'm >>7036392 and I feel just as dead and empty as I did before I started.

I was kind of disgusted with my self at first, but fuck it I've got nothing to prove to anyone. I enjoy my time with these men, and a few of them can even drive me wild in bed, AND I get to have nice things when I'm done with it.

They do try to bargain when we first discuss prices, and I do give different prices to different guys. But it's clear that once we agree on a price that is the price. As on the desperation, yeah, a few of them are. Guys who repressed themselves while they were young and regret not getting to fuck young guys. Now they're old and no young guy wants to fuck 'em for free. They pay a lot when you pretend to be their boyfriend.
>>
>>7036871
What could a clueless 19 year old charge in London?
>>
>>7032232

dont do it. i did it for years to get by, now im a successful business owner who doesn't need to but i keep feeling like i should anytime i have spare time just so i have even more money. its awful, im addicted and i dont know what else to do.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.