[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you tell a guy you're trans? If he asks for your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1451948586993.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451948586993.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
When do you tell a guy you're trans? If he asks for your number, do you just tell him then and there?
>>
After a third date.
>>
>>7031236
before anything physical or too heavy emotionally. Dates are fine, but if he's bringing you home to family he should know.
>>
>>7031236
>When do you tell a guy you're trans?
First date.

>If he asks for your number, do you just tell him then and there?
Date him at least another time for number.

Also for at least the first few weeks only encounter him in open spaces he may be butthurt at the trans stuff and try to hide it just to hurt you.

A girl did that to me once, fucking snake.
>>
>>7031450
>sure dude, but I can't give out my phone number yet, so we're gonna have to plan our arbitrary extra date by carrier pidgeon.
>>
>>7031445
this seems fair. maybe you can make out once on the couch, if all he's doing is groping your tits, but after that not telling him is asking for trouble.
if he's transphobic and shit, telling him right then and there might be a little dangerous, so try to tell him in a more public space, unless you really trust him.
>>
File: 1475633318254.jpg (21KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1475633318254.jpg
21KB, 248x189px
>tranny dates a guy
>third date watching a movie together
>guy wants to hold hands
>his hand is almost there
>tranny: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAIT! STOP!"
>guy is confused: "...What's up?!"
>tranny: "B-before you touch me... I have to tell you something!"
>guy: "Alright. What's the matter?"
>tranny: "I-I'm trans. And I wanted you to know this --before-- you touch me!"
>guy: "Wow, thanks! I really appreciate you telling me this. I almost touched you! Trannies really gross me out, so you did the right thing to tell me. You could have told me earlier, though, so I would not have dated you in the first place."
>>
>tranny dates a guy
>third date watching a movie together
>guy touches tranny gently
>she doesn't tell him
>they are getting more intimate
>she doesn't tell him
>guy graps her by the pussy™
>guy: "What the fuck! You've got a dick/post-op vagina!"
>tranny: "G-guy... I wanted to tell you, b-but.."
>guy: "SHUT UP, you faggot!"
>guy beats tranny up
>>
>>7031478
You can exchange mail or something, it's not like you didn't met them by some app or internet anyways.
>>
>>7031565
Accurate.
Except most guys are bummed out because I'm apparently pretty cute.
>>
>>7031830
I won't be bummed out
>>
>>7031906
chaser detected.
>>7031236
>when should you say you're trans?
Pre-op: well before sexytimes
Post-op: never (unless you really want to)
Non-op: first date (some guys don't like dick and that's okay)
>>
>>7032181
>Post-op: never
Please don't do that.
This is the kind of shit that fucks up relationships.

It's a thing too big, you have to be honest. I wouldn't lie to the person I love.
The first thing I will tell the guy I'm marrying is I can't have kids because this and that. I'm not going to fucking hide from him wtf.
These kinds of things do impact the lives of both. It's like you having a heart condition and never telling your wife about it...
>>
>>7032181
>guys don't want to date because I'm trans
>well, this guy does
>but because he does he's a chaser

???
>>
>>7032214
>trans people are basically monsters
>some guys like trans people
Therefore
>they've probably a monster fetish
>>7032190
Would you be holding someone who was born physically intersex to the same standard? You can marry someone without making a full disclosure of the trivia of your medical history.

That said, you should mention you can't have kids (with as vague or specific an explanation as you like).
>>
>>7032336
I'm a firm believe that you have to be honest with whoever you married to.
You're both party members of the same jrpg team, you don't fuck with your party member yo.
/nerd

Seriously, if there's something that big which affects both of us he has the right to know the same way I have if there's something that big about him too.

It's all about trust, sharing and teamwork else it's not worthy even trying a LTR, just fuck around and go home after.

Anyways maybe it's just me being silly and having some kind of backwards mentality but I'm super romantic and stuff and I can't think of marrying someone I wouldn't trust everything.

>Would you be holding someone who was born physically intersex to the same standard?
This one I don't know how to answer, does it affect your health in any way or shape (or the kids you both may have one day)? If it does he has to know so if something happens he can help you out by at least knowing what could it be instead of just panicking.
>>
>>7032349
>does it affect your health in any way or shape (or the kids you both may have one day)?
Intersex people are typically infertile
>>
May I borrow this thread and ask.

Isn't this dangerous? What if he kisses you before he finds out? Do you make sure that he is a "nice guy" so he wont stab you?
>>
>>7032400
>tfw coming to realize I'm actually gonna make a quite pretty girl
>tfw realizing that most men still won't want me
>>
>>7032400
you run away like a screaming faggot and yell

>TFW I HAVE A PENIS
>>
>>7032400
You can usually at least sort of tell if the guy has a temper or is very homophobic, but you can't always. If you're going to disclose you should really always do it somewhere safe, somewhere public where you're sure they won't try anything.
>>
>>7031236
Immediately, anyone you're gonna be with has a right to know, and anyone you're meant to be with won't care.
>>
>>7031576
>post-op vagina!
You might be able to easily tell the difference between a mediocre post-op vagina and a cis one if you were looking at it straight on in clear lighting, but not just from touching it.
>>
File: Laughter-is-therapy[1].jpg (54KB, 656x364px) Image search: [Google]
Laughter-is-therapy[1].jpg
54KB, 656x364px
>>7031450

>
Also for at least the first few weeks only encounter him in open spaces he may be butthurt at the trans stuff and try to hide it just to hurt you.
>A girl did that to me once, fucking snake.

>lesbos

>>7031538

>maybe you can make out once on the couch

That's way too late if he's the sort of guy to have a negative reaction even if you tell him after that in a public place.

>>7032181

>Post-op: never (unless you really want to)

Encouraging people to suicide is a bad thing, anon.

>>7032190
>>7032349

This.

>>7032400

I don't think he should get that mad from a kiss without any tongue.
>>
>>7032400
Ask him about his opinion about trans people before telling him about yourself. If he hates trans women, say something like 'I don't hate them, I know one and she's a good person' or whatever you want. Finish date without making out, never date him again.
>>
>>7032593
>I don't think he should get that mad from a kiss without any tongue.

I could imagine that. By "that" I mean those being the last words some tranny says before getting shot.
>>
>>7032685

>not carrying a gun, a dagger, or at least a collapsible baton yourself

Cheeki breeki.
>>
>>7032581
It was meant to be a humorous element of the greentext.
>>
I tell them on the first date.
>>
>>7032400
I know guys who are giant homophobes and have told me they would casually murder a trans women and they are "nice guys"
every guy at my work is a huge transphobe
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.