[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to cum through anal stimulation only? If so,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Is it possible to cum through anal stimulation only?

If so, how do you guys do it?

I feel like Im to tight but one time I really went for it and my whole body felt like it was vibrating.

Any tips? I always end up just jerking off
>>
It's possible. I remember somone on here once posted a guide of to train yourself for it. I remember it involved a completely straight dildo and some moderate practicing.
>>
start small with a sharpie in pooper

and then shove ur hopes and dreams up ur ass, faggot
>>
>>7030512
I'm straight and Sharpies still kind of hurt

Any positions I should try too?
>>
>>7030449
Yeah you can, prostate massagers don't really work from my experience cause they poke rather than stroke.

Biologically speaking your prostate has no nerves. What you are supposed to be stimulating is the prostatic plexus which is a mesh of soft tissue, nervous tissue, capillaries, etc. Nerves respond to pressure but too much pressure is pain. You want to stroke rather than poke which is why prostate massagers are largely just gimmicks and will injure you rather than bring pleasure.
The area you want to hit is actually the surrounding soft tissue around your prostate and the sensation of "having to pee" is a result of pressure on the prostate. It's inevitable given the tissue is directly bonded to your prostate though so that does mean you're doing it correctly. But just remember, stroke don't poke. If you poke you can actually bruise your prostate and you'll get ejaculatory health issues as well as issues urinating.
>>
>>7030529
I get the feeling of needing to pee but than sometimes I quit because I get worried

Do i keep going at this point?
Also, faster does feel better or am I doing it wrong?
Any positions you recommend?
>>
>>7030449
its possible
>>
>>7030544
You go at the pace you're comfortable with. If you're in pain go slower.
There's no weird positions needed you just need to do the right technique. No special dildos are needed, no prostate massagers, etc.

The prostatic plexus is about 1-3 inches inward, and about 3-4 inches in diameter and surrounds the prostate. It's easier to hit than most people think. Everyone is different onto their best points obviously.
The pressure to pee you feel is not bad, but it might mean you're poking the prostate rather than stroking the soft tissue. You want lateral stimulation, not perpendicular. You want to apply pressure as evenly as possible without directly poking anything.

Once again, there is not a single nervous cell in the prostate. Why do you think prostate cancer is such a big deal? You don't feel it. Your prostate has zero nervous cells.
>>
>>7030636
How do I know when I'm close to cumming?
Is it just like a regular a ejaculation?

I'm confuse is the pee feeling is bad now haha
>>
>>7030721
The peeing feeling is a side effect.If you're doing it properly it will happen but don't do it if it's painful is all I'm saying

I suck at giving advice on how to actually go about cumming hands free. It's your body, just explore the fucking thing lol
>>
>>7030730
The pee feeling is never painful but I've gotten worried I'd piss my bed so I dont follow through
>>
>>7030449
It's for sure possible, I've done it a few times and it's dope. Usually I just try to work it at an angle and it sort of feels like a slow build up to cumming, not really like I need to pee. Maybe get a prostate massager if you are a guy? It't not really like regular cumming for me, it pours out, and in a pretty good quantity.
>>
>>7030802
Do you feel like youre vibrating right before you cum?
>>
>>7030739
Just relax and let it happen desu. I've gone through this and shot ropes of jizz.
>>
>>7030917
Not really vibrating, its like a building pressure, but I'm sure it feels different for different people and this is just my experience
>>
>>7030721
You will know. Prostate orgasms are usually mind blowing strong.
>>
>>7031125
>>7031114
Thanks

does using thicker things help at all?
Currently at a sharpie
>>
>>7030449
>Is it possible to cum through anal stimulation only?
Yes, I can do that. Never done butt stuff with another guy, but lying flat on my stomach and using a toy I can get intense prostate orgasms fairly easily.
>>
I have an aneros helix prostate massager thing but I'm not sure it's doing it for me and I'd like to move onto something better (or at least something with more control). Can anyone give me tips on what I should get next?
>>
File: 1282755013382sss.jpg (84KB, 701x728px) Image search: [Google]
1282755013382sss.jpg
84KB, 701x728px
>>7030529
where did you get that broscience from? there are nerves everywhere, except nails and hair
>>
You know that tingle feeling after a good piss? That shiver down your spine after you "clench"...?
Chase that, my man. Its all about patience, just stay in the mood and dont lose your train of thought. Make sure you have relaxing music so your mind doesnt wander.
>>
>>7031552
I get that all the way and it feels heavenly like Im almost cumming, fapping cant compare, but I cant reach 'normal' orgasmic release without some penis stimulation
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.