[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mtf trans >very pretty cis girl falls in love with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1386966097519 (1).jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1386966097519 (1).jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>mtf trans
>very pretty cis girl falls in love with me somehow even though I thought I'd be alone forever
>can't believe how lucky I am, we've been together over a year now
>I'm nearly a foot taller than her and standing next to her makes me feel envious and dysphoric
>her perfect, soft, clear, porcelain skin makes me feel envious and dysphoric
>feeling her perfect breasts makes me feel envious and dysphoric
>feel like crying when I eat her out, like she's literally rubbing my face in what I can't have/be (but I fake like everythings ok to get her off)
>constantly feel inadequate and inferior to her
>feel bad if I don't pass and draw attention to us in public
>feel embarassed that she's with someone like me when she could do so much better
>these feelings have grown stronger and stronger over time to the point that I'm extremely weak shy and beta around her at all times
>don't know how much longer I can hide these feels

Thought that no one would love me because I was a gross transbian, but actually having a girlfriend is extremely psychologically painful

Will this ever get better? Will being a tranny ever get better? Why am I so awful
>>
>>7029897
>Why am I so awful

Because you don't communicate your feelings to your partner, and instead let them fester within you, developing into a proper issue, and then whine about it on 4chan.
>>
>>7029906
I know you're right, it's shitty of me to not communicate my true feelings

but how can I tell the person I love that their existence makes me feel bad? That's too much
>>
>>7029897
well, the "problems" are all internalized transphobia and self-hate, so i dont know that you NEED to communicate that stuff exactly. really, you just need to work on yourself.

therapy?

if she loves you, then she loves you, accept her love, and dont run away because you FEEL unworthy. obviously you're worthy of her love, if she's willing to give it to you.

Ask her to help you work on getting srs or whatever surgeries you need so that you can feel less dysphoric about your body
>>
>>7029897
tell her
transbians have been coming out to their girlfriends and wives since long before you were born and some of them even stay
either you do it today or you do it in twenty years and realize /lgbt/ was lying to you when they told you an early 20s transitioner would be a hon because there are far worse fates than that
>>
>>7029998
>tell her
>transbians have been coming out to their girlfriends and wives since long before you were born and some of them even stay
pretty sure OP is post-transition or in the process of transitioning
>>
File: 1376863361876.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1376863361876.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>7029998
I must have not made it clear, I'm already on hormones and have been for a while. I started my transition before we met, she's known I was mtf from day 1.

>>7029973
I do see a therapist. We haven't made much progress as far as me not hating myself, I've felt this way since I was a little kid.

>Ask her to help you work on getting srs or whatever surgeries you need so that you can feel less dysphoric about your body
I don't want any surgeries honestly, especially not SRS. Not because I like having a penis, I definitely wish I had female parts but I don't want what SRS gives, it's not satisfactory to me. There's no surgery that'll make me stop being 6'1, having huge shoulders, broad rib cage, big hands, big feet... I know cis girls have those features sometimes but not usually all at once, not in such a male configuration... plus it's kind of stupid but she's white with perfect flowing straight hair and pretty pink nipples while I'm hispanic with ratty gross curly hair and brown nipples. Everything about her is so perfect compared to me... well I have a nicer ass than her somehow, I guess because race. God all this sounds so petty when typed out. But I just feel so ridiculously inferior to her. She can wear anything and look amazing while I have to spend so much time trying to put together an outfit that downplays features, helps me pass, and she just always looks stunning. She barely wears makeup while I have to wear a lot, she has almost no body hair but I have to epilate daily... When we're in public she gets compliments almost every day, no one ever says anything like that to me except her.

All the little things I don't like about myself feel magnified 100x when I'm next to her. It wasn't nearly this bad before when I was single.
>>
>>7030057
hmm
yeah that sounds like a bunch of internalized hate and stuff, and idk how to fix that. i have alot of the same issues, but i'm single, and i refuse to date anyone shorter than 5'6" or so.

end of the day, you're just gonna have to learn how to accept yourself somehow. what little self-acceptance i have is a result of just "dealing with it" like you said, you can't change shoulders, rib cage, hands or feet, so you just kind of....swallow it. its not what you want, but its what you have so you force yourself to be complacent with that.
> white with perfect flowing straight hair and pretty pink nipples while I'm hispanic with ratty gross curly hair and brown nipples.
that sounds like internalized racism desu,
>>
File: 1409927112537.png (248KB, 444x555px) Image search: [Google]
1409927112537.png
248KB, 444x555px
>>7030097
>just deal with it
I guess I should have known that there wasn't really anything I could do about it

>that sounds like internalized racism desu,
I don't think so. Her features are objectively better than mine.
>wake up, hair has become a tangled nightmare in my sleep
>have to spent a good half hour untangling my hair every day
>she wakes up and her hair looks perfect, she could immediately go out and look fine, her bedhead is a legitimate hairstyle that people would actually style their hair to look like
>her nipples/buttole/vagina are cute and pink and lewd and inviting
>despite also being pale as fuck, my nipples are literally the color of shit
>feel like my asshole looks disgusting because it's brown even though I clean it meticulously
>curly hair all over my body so I'm extremely prone to ingrown hairs and have to go to ridiculous lengths to keep my skin smooth while she just uses the cheapest disposable razor sometimes without soap and her skin is fucking flawless
>>
>>7030142
Does she ever compliment your looks? Does she think you're cute/attractive?
>>
>>7030142
You're a mentally ill tranny, she sounds like a mentally healthy cis girl. You should listen to what she says about you, instead of your own worthless thoughts. If she thinks you are beautiful, then you're beautiful; if she says you are worthwhile, then you're worthwhile.

Sorry, there are no ifs ands or buts about it.

Unless you think your dysphoria and internalized transphobia are more intelligent and reasonable than your partner, you should just tell those parts of you that get off on hating something that your gf loves to shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1373243472123.png (449KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1373243472123.png
449KB, 600x900px
>>7030156
She says I'm cute sometimes, and that she likes how tall I am and she likes my butt. Most of her compliments are about how I'm smart or funny or kind to her or how I'm good at cuddling or sex stuff. I don't think she's ever said I was beautiful...

>>7030164
You're probably right. I can't be worthless if I have worth to her right? But I feel so worthless in comparison
>>
>>7030164
>You're a mentally ill tranny, she sounds like a mentally healthy cis girl. You should listen to what she says about you, instead of your own worthless thoughts. If she thinks you are beautiful, then you're beautiful; if she says you are worthwhile, then you're worthwhile.
Even smart, healthy cis people fuck up sometimes, especially when it comes to romance.
>>
>>7030183
Maybe talk to her about it some? It seems like she cares and maybe hearing her comfort you would do a lot more than a therapist or anons because of the closeness you two have.
>>
File: 1421668152959.gif (374KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1421668152959.gif
374KB, 500x372px
>>7030201
But if I really was beautiful I wouldn't have to ask her to tell me that right?
>>
>>7030249
Not to tell her to call you beautiful, but to just tell her how inadequate you feel next to her and maybe she can comfort you.
>>
>>7030249
I know it's usually though of as more of a "guy thing", but a lot of people struggle with actually saying what's on their mind. In her mind you might be 100% beautiful but she just thinks that it's a given and doesn't see any reason to point it out all the time, but that doesn't change the fact that she sees you that way.
>>
>>7029897
Man up.
>>
>>7030249
Try just forgetting about yourself and imagining you're her and her life is yours.
>>
I can at least say, without a doubt, that you have a 100% female mindset OP. Congrats!
>>
>>7030683
what makes you say that
>>
>>7029973
>the "problems" are all internalized transphobia
lol
>>
>>7030057
You're wasting your gf away. She has nice genes, she should be with a good person that actually loves her and have beautiful children. Not spend her life in your self absorbed mental illness of a life.
>>
>>7029897
this is why im glad im not a transbian

>tfw tfew gf is worse than tfw no gf
>>
>>7029897
First problem here is that you're a transbian.

Now let me be serious here, talk to her about your issues, probably better than ask us abou this stuff since we can't really help you out.
Also if you feel you don't pass for whatever the reason remember you still have a long way to go with surgeries and so on if you haven't already.
Also since your gf is cis you can always ask her to help you with a lot of stuff, she's basically your best friend that happens to have sex with you anyways.
>>
>>7029973
>internalized transphobia
you meant dysphoria, right?
>>
>>7029911
The fact that you have gender dysphoria doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your girlfriend.

She'll want to help you through it.
>>
>>7030710
complaining about problems rather than solving them. expecting others to know what's going on inside their head despite not telling them and possibly actively hiding it (which is the case with OP).
>>
>tfw bi mtf
>was trying to find qt boys
>tfw ended up getting with a wonderful and beautiful girl who's extremely supportive about everything about me, including hobbies and really cares about me
>it's long distance, but I really really like her
>talking to her is so easy and I don't feel like I have to put up a front to look cool
>we're gonna try and meet up soon
>she's taller than I am (I'm 5'7)
>haven't feel dysphoric once, the only inadequacy is not being able to be the best I can be for her which is normal in a relationship
>she's extremely protective, if anyone tried to come at me in public she'd probably beat the shit out of them
>she also uses 4chan so she understands my dumb memes and shitposting
I-I think I'm falling in love, lads. Also, OP. You need to be honest with her or you'll start emotionally abusing her without realizing it and that's fucked up. Don't ever let it get to that point, she'll probably support you.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.