[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you guys actually this ridiculous IRL or is this kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: E0C.jpg (68KB, 624x468px)
E0C.jpg
68KB, 624x468px
Are you guys actually this ridiculous IRL or is this kind of behavior unusual in the LGBT (and Q+, whatever the fuck that means) community?

Vid related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9_cAtfyhec
>>
This is more a left-winger thing than a LGBT thing, from my own observations, both the apolitical and the conservative minority of the LGBT community aren't like that.

As I've always said, I don't mind gays, lesbians or trans people, but for the sake of mankind, leftists must be gassed, regardless of their sexual orientation and gender identity.
>>
>>7029300
there is no Q or +
q means queer, which is derogatory, and plus is for feminists to feel good about themselves
>>
>>7029337
/pol/ : the post.
>>
File: Kan'u_Facepalm.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kan'u_Facepalm.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>7029300
looks like a bunch of ftms, ipso facto just chicks who think short hair makes them trans
face fucking palm
>>
>>7029300
I feel stupider
this people are retarded
"educated" "teach"
this a cult
>>
>>7033482
>It's another "anon thinks anyone who has a different worldview is part of a cult" episode
>>
File: confusedcat.jpg (60KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
confusedcat.jpg
60KB, 500x491px
>>7033541
mfw they start worshiping a ball-less phallus.
>>
File: 1447142662907.png (533KB, 800x725px) Image search: [Google]
1447142662907.png
533KB, 800x725px
>>7033400
>I don't mind gays, lesbians or trans people
>/pol/
>>
>>7029300
>actually this ridiculous IRL
>youtube
It's a youtube thing.
>>
>>7033541
http://people.howstuffworks.com/cult4.htm

ahem...

>Cults typically instill the belief that "outsiders" (non-cult members) are dangerous and wrong
>Once all ties to the outside world have been cut, the member feels like his only family is the group, and he has nowhere else to go.
>Sharp, unsurpassable distinction between "us" (good, saved) and "them" (bad, going to Hell)
>Inside language" that only members fully understand
>dependency - an intense desire to belong, stemming from a lack of self-confidence
>gullibility - a tendency to believe what someone says without really thinking about it
>low tolerance for uncertainty - a need to have any question answered immediately in black-and-white terms
>>>>>disillusionment with the status quo - a feeling of marginalization within one's own culture and a desire to see that culture change

it works like a cult
you cant argue with these people (or you, "your opinion is not valid because you dont agree with me"), have you seen the video? like that guy said, there is no middle ground, you are either right and with them, or wrong

if it isnt a cult then its because there is no clear leader, but it works exactly like a cult
>>
>>7033648
>/pol/ said it, so everybody must have fallen for it!
>>
>>7033727
You just described the typical homeschooled conservative, being in highschool, working a job (any job), frequenting a bar, and becoming a bungee jumping addict, among other things.
>>
>>7033746
I actually didnt

>Cults typically instill the belief that "outsiders" (non-cult members) are dangerous and wrong
>>
>>7033860
Like I said, you just described all those things I just said.
>>
>>7033867

no I didnt
like at all

its kinda scary thats the best reply you could come up with
are you really this deluded?
>>
>>7033880
You're still wrong. That dank post wasn't moist enough to change that, no matter how 420 it is. :)
>>
>>7029337
t. UNABOM
>>
>>7029300
why is a bunch of
>non-binary
females? transtrenders?
and a few numales?
>>
>>7029300
They're not wrong

Gender is over in every sense of the word. Get with 2016 already!
>>
>>7033904
wow I actually feel angry

you avoid talking about it because you have literally nothing to say
I really hope you think about this

fuck you
>>
>>7033924
why would you post if youre going to say that?
>>
>>7033929
Juicy. ;)
>>
>>7033934
>Why would you disagree with me when I shitpost?
>>
>>7033608
That cat is cute af
>>
>>7033929
I have a serious question. Why the fuck do you guys type like that? I have seen it done by numerous people on this board...trip fags included.

Makes you look retarded but I figured I would ask before jumping to any conclusions.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.