[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here emotionally stunted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (12KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12KB, 282x179px
What was it due to? Mine's probably years on prozac use
>>
>>7027253
>years of prozac use
>years of party drugs/alco abuse
>few too many years of living in conflict with parents
>burnt on numerous failed relationship
>years of living completely alone/neet
>>
>>7027253
>falling for the pharmaceutical Jew
not even once.
>>
>Asian Parents
>>
Long term bullying from my older sister, I think.
>>
yeah, it's par for the course for a lot of ftms. babyface, small build, possible autism
>>
>>7027253
I guess I'm emorionally stunted too but I don't reallly know what went wrong. First of all I haven't met any gay/LGBT person and secondly I just think very low about myself which is probably because of lacking any particual talent and pectus excavatum.
Furthermore, I don't have the guts to come out to people - only few closes people know that I'm gay. Everytime i get crush over someone he is straight and I just keep it to myself which is pretty painfull for me. Gosh, I whish i had someone to cuddle to but I think even if I knew someone willing to be there for me I wouldn't know how to make it happen.
>>
>>7028898
This anon here. The fuck i just wrote. xD
>dunno what went wrong
>write what went wrong
>>
>>7027253
Amphetamine addiction and being abandoned too much.
>>
I would say what has emotionally stunted me is my distance from others. I'm so self-conscious of myself that I refuse to open myself up and be vulnerable to others. This means that, minus a select few, all of my relationships with people have been superficial, denying me the crucial experiences of youth. This has left me confused and self-doubting at age 21 with the experiences of a 15-year-old.
>>
>>7027253

Trying to isolate myself from all of my emotions since childhood. Being a repressed tranny who didn't feel she would get any support didn't help either.
>>
File: do it for a turnip!.jpg (62KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
do it for a turnip!.jpg
62KB, 512x512px
>>7027253
Yes.

Vidya.
>>
>>7029048
Different anon with a similar story. I cannot open myself up to others, but for other reasons. I cannot know how others will react to the information that I say, but that is not really it. I guess it is somewhat irrational and harmful to me. I was once open about my secrets using a pseudonym on the Internet, but then I tried to come out of the closet to my mother, and she forced me to tell her about the pseudonym, and she looked through all the chat logs. The interesting thing is that I created the chat logs for that website by setting up a bot, and the mods initially opposed me doing that for reasons that things like this might happen. But really, I needed what happened. Looking through what little remains of the chat records (she had most of them deleted by the admins, it was stored on the site) and through my own memories of it, I did go somewhat crazy in what I said. The real breaking point is when I stopped considering the other sides viewpoints in our debates, viewing them as being regressive. I still today view them as regressive, but I today I at least try to see where they are coming from again. Blame partially falls on the SJWs, I was a sort of SJW during the time. I guess my mother's actions were somewhat justified, but she does not know when to stop. She views me as not being able to make any reasonable decisions, and she controls everything. I am majoring in something I do not want to, to enter a career that I do not want to enter (medicine), and at this point, there is no turning back, it would take too long and my grant would run out, and I cannot go into debt. Even if that was not an issue, I still do not know what to do. I used to be interested in computer science, but nothing interests me now. Maybe it would be best to see a psychiatrist at this point, I after all have a family history of bipolar disorder. But my mother would find out through my insurance, so that is not an option.

Sorry for rambling.
>>
>>7028049
oh god i haven't felt insecure about this in a loooong time.
>>
drug abuse and a shitty life
>>
>in school
>really want people to accept me
>cant understand why people have such little respect for me even though I'm nice and make them laugh
>have decent group of friends though
>eventually realise they don't give a fuck about me at all and think I'm annoying
>hurts like fuck
>deal with it by not giving any more fucks about whether i have friends anymore
>people start liking me now i dont have an annoying personality
>nope, it's too late now
>urge to be social died a fucking death
>still hasn't recovered almost a decade later, it's only got worse
>no connection to anybody besides my family, and i suspect this only due to proximity
>no ambitions or career goals
>just play vidya and fuck people occasionally
>all i want is someone to love me but I'm too socially fucked to connect romantically with people
Being alive is misery
>>
>>7028049
this desu senpai
>>
>>7027253
I don't know why I'm emotionally stunted, but I'm sure that's the cause of my transness.
>>
File: Gohan_gets_punched_in_the_mouth.png (167KB, 611x463px) Image search: [Google]
Gohan_gets_punched_in_the_mouth.png
167KB, 611x463px
>>7027253
I didn't last long on prozac

I guess I'm apparently bipolar (may or may not be an erroneous diagnosis) because on prozac I was highly violent and belligerent

i got into two fist fights with my best friend and one with my brother in a period of like 3 months

that's too extra
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.