[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that mtf HRT can make you sexually attracted to men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5670.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5670.png
78KB, 282x300px
Is it true that mtf HRT can make you sexually attracted to men? Or is that just a meme
>>
It can. But it can also make you attracted to women. There's only one way to find out.
>>
>>7025725
It's no meme, E definitely does make your crave for the D. It's part of the many emotional shifts that accompany HRT, alongside killing your sex drive but making you want cuddles instead.

>>7025748
Doubt.jpg
>>
>>7025725
I was bi as fuck before transition. Really wanted a guy, but girls were sexually attractive too. HRT has pushed me toward being purely heterosexual, girls just do nothing for me anymore.
>>
>>7025768
Yikes. I wanna start HRT soon but i don't wanna start liking boys
>>
>>7025817
why not?
if you start liking boys then you start liking boys
>>
>>7025817
There's a slim chance you'll retain your current preference, so who knows. I'd still take HRT desu
>>
File: cara4140.jpg (126KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cara4140.jpg
126KB, 1280x1920px
>>7025725
If you turn straight after your transition then you were trutrans. If you don't then you did it all for nothing.
>>
>>7025830
Because I like girls and have a girlfriend
>Tfw transbian scum
>>
lalalilly went from being bisexual to being annoyingly lesbian on hrt
it can go both ways
>>
File: 1475774939038.jpg (342KB, 900x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1475774939038.jpg
342KB, 900x1086px
>>7025838
so?
even if you do its not like you will change preferences overnight
for me liking guys was more of a "transition-allowed-me-to-be-honest-with-myself-out-of-repression" thing
>>
>>7025817
There is bicalutamide with reduced blood-brain barrier penetration, as indicated by its reduced brain-mediated effects. Darolutamide will be approved within the coming years, and its blood-brain barrier penetration is negligible. But those are only the antiandrogens, I know of no estrogens in the works that do not pass through the blood-brain barrier.
>>
it makes some agps sexually attracted to men cause now they want to "live as women do" and that includes fucking men. It feeds their feminine fantasy and validates their femininity which also turns them on
>>
>>7026129
thats not related to hrt
>>
>>7025838
Transbian scum here
HRT just made me like guys more, but I'm still bi and like girls too, and am happy being with my girlfriend. I just notice and admire guys more now too than I did pre-HRT
>>
>>7025833
>>7025725
It's turned femboys who were only into guys into bisluts
>>
>>7026193
Sauce?
>>
>>7026211
he's lying
>>
File: will teledo.jpg (153KB, 859x800px) Image search: [Google]
will teledo.jpg
153KB, 859x800px
I think it can kind of reroll your sexuality, for me so far I've been on hrt for about 6 months and went from exclusively attracted to women to attracted to both but with a preference for women
>>
>>7026213
Ask femgen, don't be a dolt.
>>
File: 1473653194033.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473653194033.gif
2MB, 640x360px
I used to be bi, leaning towards men. After a year on HRT, I lost all interest in men and fell in love with a wonderful woman. HRT made me gay, so I wouldn't be surprised if it could make people straight.
>>
Im pretty sure it only shifts your sexuality if you were bi to begin with (even somewhat bi but predominantly straight)
>>
>>7026259
i'm also bi, and HRT don't make me crave for cock, in fact since i start HRT i'm leading more and more towards women, and i'm 2 years on HRT, i believe that all this "HRT mades you crave for cock!1!1!1!1!!1!1" is a meme, the majority of the time the people who pass from "lesbian to straight" seems to be people who never love women to beging with it, like if they where also closeted about their sexual orientation.

>>7026239
i believe that the majority of trans peope, is naturally bisexual, maybe is relate with our neurological condition, but i not believe that HRT can change your sexual orientation, at least radically in a "gay to straight" manner.

>>7026193
femboys always have been bisluts, i think their fixation for feminine fashion is relate to their attraction to women.

yes, there's gay feminine men, but these feminine gay men almost never are femboys. they usually are sassy queens.
>>
>>7025725
It can, although I think a lot of the time its just people repressing their sexuality beforehand.
Even before starting HRT, on rare occasions I would find myself thinking "Oh hey, that guy's kinda cu-NOPE NOT GAY". I still have a strong preference for other girls, but transitioning kind of removed the taboo from attraction to guys which made it easier to accept that I'm at least a little bit bi.
>>
>>7026184
+1 for this experience
>>
>>7025725

I'm about six weeks into HRT and I've started to notice it when like a guy grabs me or something--it's really arousing. Not in a sexual way, but emotionally. It makes me feel all safe.

It's not a bad thing, Anon.
>>
File: ba12afda305deefefbb9d30783d7de1e.jpg (303KB, 775x1030px) Image search: [Google]
ba12afda305deefefbb9d30783d7de1e.jpg
303KB, 775x1030px
>>7026184
Where do you live? Do you have Skype? Do you like chubby but intelligent chaser guys?
>>
>>7026602
>overweight
>asian in a 95% white state
>dropped out of college
>wishes he was ftm
caraposter makes more sense every day
>>
>>7025725
yes, there's no way to get around that
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 540x720px
>>7026402
Lots of andro twinks are bi to start with though. Really, look irl.
>they usually are sassy queens
those are gross on some visceral level, and they've got no dignity.

We've superceeded them as fags
>>
>>7025725
Yes.
It happened to me and It took me quite a while to stop being disgusted at myself for craving cock.
If it happens to you, the best advice I can give is that you gotta accept you're a girl now and the great majority of girls are into men.
>>
>>7025798
>Guy interested in guys only now
>Heterosexual
You're a faggot now, not str8
>>
>>7025725
No, it doesn't change your sexuality but the whole process of transition allows you to be more open to who you really are or at least bounds you to new social standards.
>>
>>7026129
>it makes some agps sexually attracted to men
Some AGPs are already attracted to men.

>It feeds their feminine fantasy and validates their femininity which also turns them on
I thought HRT reduced AGP because it's less of a fantasy once you're living womanhood?
>>
>>7025725
Femboy here
Went from being men-leaning bi to being woman-leaning bi

I'll fuck anyone attractive though
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.