[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 29 years old. I wish I had transitioned when I was 12.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

I am 29 years old.

I wish I had transitioned when I was 12.
Or at least when I was 23 when I last considered it seriously.

Now it's too fucking late.
My face looks too masculine.
My nose is too big.
I have male pattern baldness.

If I had transitioned back when I could I would be a normal, well adjusted, cute trans girl. Why didn't I?

Those missed experiences growing up as a teen girl will NEVER happen.

How can I shake this horrible feeling of a wasted life? The opportunity is NEVER coming back. Those years are GONE, FOREVER.

How do I shake these feelings?
How do I move on?

And before you suggest it, I don't want to transition now. It would be ruining my life for nothing, the best years are already gone, the chance to grow up carefree and cute is past.

How do I cope?
>>
lol game over my man
>>
>>7025307
>And before you suggest it, I don't want to transition now.
You could try going on HRT and getting your facial hair removed while still living as a guy, and using minoxidil+ the reduced testosterone from HRT might help with your hair loss depending how bad it is. Just gradually aiming for a more androgynous or feminine appearance might help you to feel a lot better, and if you reach the point where it actually seems like a possibility you could always get FFS and try transitioning socially too.
Either way you should probably talk to a therapist who specializes in this sort of thing, a Tibetan hieroglyph board probably isn't the best place to get advice on major life decisions.
>>
>>7025307
Consider starting the path slowly anyways. I started my own journey at 30, and while it wasn't with any balding, that still isn't the best either. I don't regret it at all, because at the end of the day I realized I had no future where I was going to be happy as a guy, so I might as well gamble it all on a future where I might be happy as a girl.

It has cost me some money, and my old inconspicuous lifestyle, but a year and a half later I am now with many friends, a steady relationship with a boyfriend of 6 months who I live with now, and now I actually want to do things socially for once in my life.
>>
File: pink_lemonade_by_qhoste-d9uzz04.png (302KB, 768x933px) Image search: [Google]
pink_lemonade_by_qhoste-d9uzz04.png
302KB, 768x933px
what kind of fasion ar you into ? like what styles of what articles of cloaths ? some styles defy gender bounds.. maybe bi gendering as male/female doesnt work for you..
>>
>>7025411
oh well good for fucking you
>>
>>7025307
I don't know friend. Im truly sorry
>>
>>7025425
Well, shit. I was just trying to inspire you a bit and try to tell you it can still happen at that point. But you have to reach for it.
>>
You were "feminine" at 23?
Im kind of "sorry" about this OP but i know how you feel.
And i can "help" you, in a way.
But first let me tell you, you could be worse.
Imagine suffering from all that since you were 16(and knowing who you really are since 9).
Fast-Forward to 18 and you are an empty shell of a human.
What happened to you, OP?
Want to know how to cope with it?
Hate it, Hate yourself but dont die.
But thats not enough, Hate all MtF, hate them, all of them.
After doing this, maybe one day , you wont even care about it any more , its just there.
Why didnt you transition?
Was it family, money or what?
If you had the opportunity why waste it?
>>
>>7025307
>I don't want to transition now
have fun doing it when you're 49 and have wasted so much more of your life, then
and let me tell you something, being an early transitioner doesn't make it any easier
t. ftm, came out at 13 and fully socially transitioned at 15, mourns what i have lost and can never gain every day of my life
>>
>>7025572
ftm's aren't really trans though.
>>7025563
>hate yourself
k
>but don't die.
you lost me there
>>
>>7025563
9/10
>>
>>7029362
>ftm's aren't really trans though
why do you listen to caraposter
>>
>>7025307
you can't shake them, only ignore them.

assuming you are leaving an hero off the table for now, try

>taking hormones, because it WILL get worse, and they will at least prevent you from getting worse (you may also hit the 0.1% lottery and end up having a chance)
>getting into marijuana
>playing lots of video games

also avoid places where youngshits hang out. that is, stay the fuck away from reddit trans boards, and be extremely careful about which threads on /lgbt/ you open.

when you have dysphoria attacks, you relieve them by either getting high if it's not close to time for bed, or by taking a mega dose of melatonin if it's close to time for bed.

additionally, if you live alone get rid of all the mirrors in your place
>>
>>7029757
>tfw only 21 years old and this is literally my life, literally just play console games, smoke marijuana, take sedatives and try to sleep and avoid mirrors
>>
>>7031063
hells yeah my dude
it's pretty shitty but i've kind of carved out a reasonably comfy existence. i'm 26 and have been living like this for the better part of three years at this point. i'll just kill myself when my parents cut me off
>>
>>7031081
it sucks to have to settle for this trash life at such a young age, i wish i was pretty
>>
>>7031092
i would settle for ugly
>>
>>7025369
Well said.
>>
>>7025563
>>hate it, hate it but don't die.
Glad I'm not the only one. 23 atm.
>>
>>7031063
Minus sleep and sedatives, other than MJ. Just outed myself to my friends mom. Only the second person to know. I was passing by and we just happened to talk. She knows I like drugs she asks about some soft.
>well gee sure didn't think you were into that
>lemme make a call.
Grabbed her and her bf an eight ball got a few lines and chatted for like 4 hours. I told her when he was away, he's nice but leans REALLY anti-zion. Why did I do it? Man I just feel so horrible can't sleep.
>>
>>7029757
>also avoid places where youngshits hang out

This is why I'm scared to go to college. I'm going to transfer in a few months to an actual college and not the community college where I've been taking online classes, and I don't think I'm going to deal with it very well.

I can't deal with being around people my age (19-20s). Especially girls. It drives me insane seeing everything that I know I'll never get to have (friends/social life/bf/being a girl).

I might end up just killing myself or dropping out and then killing myself.

My only way to deal with stress is to cry and make plants to commit suicide. I spend all my time right now in my room and don't leave often so going from that to having to see females my age all day is going to be terrible.
>>
>>7031227
thanks for making this one of those threads, youngshit
>>
>>7031264
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

not even on hormones and never plan to be
i'm just a guy that wishes they were a girl and wants to die for being such a fag
>>
>>7025425
They could have been in an even worse situation than you for all you know. The point is that it's not going to get any better without transitioning, even if transition is unlikely to be enough either; it's worth attempting.

They're not trying to make you jealous or anything.
>>
>>7031350
Is transitioning really even worth it?

I don't think I would deal very well with the stress involved.
>>
>>7031353
Dysphoria only gets worse, and in can get so much worse. There are huge amounts of people who've repressed for years (and been unhappy during that time) and then gave in and transitioned anyway because the dysphoria got too much, even though their body was much worse by that point. That says something.

The sooner you start the better. Since repression doesn't work, you might as well start early before you just do it anyway later or kill yourself.

It might not be enough but there aren't exactly viable alternatives.
>>
>>7031362
I guess I'm a pussy but killing myself seems better.

If I kill myself no one has to know I wish I was a girl. It's such a terrible thing, I'd rather tell someone I was a pedophile or jerked off to isis beheading videos than tell them I wish I was a girl.
>>
>>7031367
No need to tell anyone. If the changes from HRT get to the point where they're noticeable chances are you're on your way to passing anyway, so it's not a big problem.
>>
>>7031446
Or I'm on my way to looking like a man on HRT.

You know what I'm talking about when I say "disgusting man tranny thing".
>>
File: 1474902281987.png (44KB, 254x252px) Image search: [Google]
1474902281987.png
44KB, 254x252px
>>7025307
27 here. I know your pain.
I'm not going to transition though I just can't due to a series of issues like money, country, family (mother is sick and she would probably get worse).

>If I had transitioned back when I could I would be a normal, well adjusted, cute trans girl.
Same feelings hunt me, if I managed to do it when I was younger I think I would be pretty happy.

>Why didn't I?
Ask myself the same thing every night.

>How can I shake this horrible feeling of a wasted life?
>How do I move on?

When you find out tell me, right now I'm a shut-in NEET and everyone thinks I just don't want to work and am a lazy motherfucker, I prefer it that way instead of letting them find out I'm repulsed by my own existence.

I also sometimes day dream of what my life would have been if I was born in a better country for being trans, maybe I could have done it with enough support.
>>
>>7031457
Kill yourself afterwards then. Not transitioning has zero chance of working.
>>
File: 1400395112278.jpg (118KB, 665x332px) Image search: [Google]
1400395112278.jpg
118KB, 665x332px
Just start a family, learn to spend your life for your wife and children rather than yourself, live vicariously through your wife / daughter / anime girls. You know, what most men do. I wish that's what I'd have done instead of trying transition at 20, transition hasn't been worth it.
>>
>>7032433
fuck off youngshit
>>
>>7025307

Get on the moans sweetheart. If you go to femgen they have a good guide on hrt minus boobies. The E will make you happier and the T reduction will fix the impulses and urges which clearly frustrate you.

You don't have to transition. But you do need your medicine.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.