[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to sound like the low libido tranny stereotype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1443705963992.png.png (80KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1443705963992.png.png
80KB, 184x184px
I don't want to sound like the low libido tranny stereotype but I am scared sex just isn't for me anymore. I was riding my big thick dildo while squeezing my oversized nipples and boy was I leaking like a faucet but I didn't come even near to an orgasm like I usually do. I was just too bored and not "feeling it" even though my legs were weak and convulsing like crazy so I stopped and binge-watched Rick and Morty instead.

I am scared that while it turns me on fantasizing about a hot guy or guys pushing my face into the pillow while fucking the hell out of me and everything I might actually not be that lively in real life. Like I can totally picture a guy whipping his dick out and me probably falling asleep or something.

How can I get excited about sex again?
>>
>>7025087
It sounds like masturbation is getting boring to you. Something similar happened to me so I stopped doing it far a while and found a boy friend.
>>
>>7025087
you need to cuddle with a cute guy for a while to raise your oxytocin levels
>>
>>7025087
You should try suicide
>>
Dopamine agonists.
>>
File: 1475173208644.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1475173208644.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
I've been slamming my asshole with my dildo every night and i noticed blood in my stool should i be worried
>>
>>7025989
Go to the doctor you fucking idiot.
>>
>>7025989
thats something you should talk to your doctor about anon.
>>
>>7025994
but then he might think that I'm a fag
>>
>>7025087
let him have his way with you. Theres tons of difference between wanting sex and having sex, and masterbation and the real thing.
>>
>>7025999
he will not care, just the act of going to his office will make him money, he will help you.
>>
File: 1475271595014.png (9KB, 500x500px)
1475271595014.png
9KB, 500x500px
>>7026018
>>
>>7025087
the thing with chasing the dragon is that you can't catch the dragon

such is the way with all material sensations, after a certain amount of exposure you come to understand them as simply that, material sensations

In the same sense that getting a papercut is a big deal the first time it happens to you, and a minor annoyance the 4th or 5th time

what your sexuality lacks is intrigue and adventure, purpose and direction, at this point doing what you're doing all you can do is run circles around the same track, seeing the same scenery, a roller-coaster isn't fun after you ride it 20 times.

in order to continue to enjoy your sexuality and get new sense of exhilaration, you would have to explore new violations of yourself, new heights of self destruction, new ways to become completely depraved and annihilated and corrupted, yet even if you find yourself a quadruple amputee chained to a urinal being fucked in the hole left over by your bifurcated penis by a train of burly hiv positive strangers, you will even get bored of that

truly there are few things that can actually satisfy the depths of the human psyche, and making sexuality into an art form, or a conquest, or a social rebellion, or a political agenda, still probably isn't going to get you there

at this point you have to realize that love probably really was the answer all along and find some god forsaken faggot who still wants you the way you are now so that you can have some sort of deeper, psycho-spiritual reinforcement to the idea of sex so that it maintains that flow of dopamine and whatnot that you so desperately need to delude yourself into thinking you can ever be safe or comfortable

find someone you actually want, someone who actually wants you, or die cold and alone after failing to struggle for happiness
>>
>>7026005
>theres tons of difference between having an orgasm and having an orgasm
>>
File: hitleryes!.png (269KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
hitleryes!.png
269KB, 500x514px
>>7026060
10/10 post
>>
>>7026060
This is why you need to follow my proposed advice of use of dopamine agonists here:
>>7025608
>>
File: chasingthedragon.gif (483KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
chasingthedragon.gif
483KB, 500x282px
>>7026060
tee hee hee can't catch me.
>>
>>7026060
>>
>>7026088
you might as well suggest heroin, fuckface
there are no dopamine agonists drugs approved for treating sexuality disorders or depressions
there are reuptakes inhibitors tho ... like cocaine
>>
File: 1472661465173.jpg (12KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
1472661465173.jpg
12KB, 207x243px
>>7025087
im actually the same way, my sex drive took a major nose dive and now its hard for me to even care. i used to love sticking things up my ass but now i just dread the time it takes to prepare for it, and though butt stuff feels better and nipple stim feels amazing, i dont orgasm, or even cum at all hardly

still, i fantasize about having an active sex life with a man, though it seems id be a very disappointing partner
>>
>>7026194
There are also releasing agents, such as some amphetamine derivatives. ;-)
>>
>>7026060
Anon that is the realist fucking thing I may have ever read on this board. As someone who has had lots of sex and lived a pretty wild life at times, I absolutely agree with this post, 100%. You could invite me to a hundred girl orgy and I'll pass, but show me chance for love and I'm all in.
>>
>>7026194
bromocriptine will make you horny af
>>
>>7026264
unfortunately having lots of sex causes diminishing returns on that true love thing
>>
File: IMG_0803.png (989KB, 588x1074px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0803.png
989KB, 588x1074px
>tfw you've always been disgusted by how sex (any kind) is
>never masturbate
>feel partially disgusted when i'm in a relationship and my partner brings up anything remotely sexual
>become unable to get closer because i just can't relate in that sense
I just want someone to hold me and kiss me and to enjoy being together. I feel like I shouldn't even bother with relationships at this point since I know that I'll only ever get so far before I let them down
>>
>>7026829
Why dont you just get a pet instead ?
>>
>>7026555
Yeah nah son. The two are unrelated. If you've lived a little, you'd know.

>sex
>muh degeneracy
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7026829
>hate sex
>get into a relationship with person who likes sex

You at least let them fuck bitches on the side, right?

You're not that self-absorbed, right?
>>
>>7027998
>Yeah nah son. The two are unrelated. If you've lived a little, you'd know.
>he thinks what he's experienced is "love"
>>
>>7028977
>he thinks sex = love
>>
>>7029088
Sex is an expression of the emotions you feel towards yourself, your partner and your relationships with other people in general. If not, then you're just using another person's body to masturbate.

Rarely is the emotion that sex is about actually "love."
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.