[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that if someone started HRT before puberty that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1470981688424.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470981688424.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
Can we all agree that if someone started HRT before puberty that they aren't really trans and don't face any of the struggles that actual trans people go through?
>>
Can we all agree that you're probably a spiteful hon?
>>
>>7016835
Yes

>>7016840
Fuck off youngshit
>>
>no true scotsmen

or in the this case, scotswomen
>>
>>7016895
idk, i think the first major incident of a white person killing trannies will be a detransitioned terf shooting up a gender clinic full of young ftms and blaming the fact she took t for 6 months on her violent urges
though as someone who transitioned in puberty i'm not convinced you're right here, for one you have a fundamental misunderstanding of a*p trans people -- any taxonomist worth their salt knows a*ps are trans and should transition just as much as any other tranny, and the most diehard blanchardian will tell you that the taxonomy was invented in the first place so a*ps could transition at all (whereas they were previously barred from it)
it's not blanchard's fault that the people who exemplify the 'hsts have low iqs' stereotype still use agp as an insult thirty years after he came up with it
t. 'hsts/transkid/trutrans' ftm who transitioned at 15 and has come to the conclusion we should just make a completely new taxonomy
>>
>>7016835

No, they're still trans. Every tranny other than them is also trans, except they also have the qualification of being hons.
>>
>>7016874
Trans-Scottswoman
>>
>>7016931
This, desu

Also, it's possible to go through male puberty and not be a total hon

Plus tbhon, it's possible to be happy as a hon
>>
>>7016835
Youre retarded anon
>>
>>7016835
They will still never truly be the thing they desire.
It is foolish to play this game of "my struggle>yours"
>>
>>7016835
That's like asking if people born in Kenya aren't "really track runners" because they never went through the struggles that people with short legs do

They may not be a failed tranny CWC-looking Hon, but that doesn't make them not trans. Trans is when what you identify as does not align with your chromosomes.
>>
>>7017325
I think OP is positing that, if you transitioned before puberty, you have much less struggle, and therefore lose the "victim contest" and are ineligible for Oppression Points, therefore should not be counted as Trans so that they can claim they're largely oppressed
>>
>>7016835
Man you trannies love splitting hairs
>IF YOU TRANSITION BEFORE X YOU'RE NOT A REAL TRANS
>IF YOU ARE INTO TRANS PEOPLE YOU'RE A CHASER AND NOT REALLY INTO TRANS PEOPLE
>IF YOU HAVEN'T HAD SURGERY YOU'RE NOT A REAL TRANS
>>
File: 1475125767639.png (278KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1475125767639.png
278KB, 500x385px
>>7016835

The auto-cannibalization of the left is hilarious to watch.

>Well, it seems we've run out of things to harass white people about. I guess it's time to start pushing the trannies around now. Some of them are white people, after all.
>>
>>7016835
You are right.

Most crossdressing/non-gender-conforming children just turn out to be gay during puberty,
but hey...
just put them on HRT before puberty because there is a slight chance that these children turn out to be trans! At least they will not become hons.

It's time for some physical tranny test. Brain scans or something.
>>
>>7016835
They are still trans. Are you bitter?

>>7016840
Yes.

>>7016870
Go back to susan's place if you're not happy, hon.

>>7017107
Puberty affects everyone very differently.

>>7019575
STFU, you have no idea you are talking about. HRT is NEVER given pre-puberty. Teenagers are only put on puberty blockers, sometimes for years, before they start HRT.
>>
>>7019543
not cannibalizing as much as snowflakes are crawling further and further up their own asses

they've already shit all over everything now they must shit all over themselves.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.