[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this costume such a big fucking deal? https://www.ya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: tranny granny.png (127KB, 671x559px) Image search: [Google]
tranny granny.png
127KB, 671x559px
Why is this costume such a big fucking deal?

https://www.yahoo.com/style/tranny-granny-halloween-costume-recalled-by-164654452.html

It's stunts like this that make people hate trans people even more.
>>
>>7016164
lol if you think anything would make people hate trans people less
>>
Because the trans trenders and antifa trannies who speak on behalf of us told the cisdom that it's offensive
>>
>>7016164
Good thing I was never give the option to buy this.
Imagine the harm that could have been done.
>>
idk but that looks really offensive to transwomen, makes sense that it would make people hate trans people more.
>>
Don't see the problem with the costume itself, but only a marketing retard would have actually decided to name it 'Tranny Granny' in the current year. Unless that's just a misnomer made up for some clickbait.
>>
>>7017516
Nope that's the actual title that was used on walmart's site etc, the company that makes it is just trying to be offensive for publicity I assume, they did the same thing last year with a caitlyn jenner costume
>>
yahoo needs dat clickbait money
>>
>>7016164
Because trannies like to ruin everything
>>
I honestly don't see a problem with this. Am I the only tranny who is not a hypersensitive tit?
>>
>>7017503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>7016164
>Why is this costume such a big fucking deal?
Well, it clearly misrepresents the whole idea.

I mean, look at that pic. Would you think "tranny granny" looking at it? No. Maybe "fat black woman who sings in the church" or something.

I mean the whole thing makes no sense. It's as if they made a mess and then went "Hehehehe! NOW LETS CALL IT A TRANNY".

The only way this COSTUME would correctly pass the message "hey! hey! this is a tranny and it's OLD and a granny!" is if they also added a droopy dick and made something for the head to look old as well.

Tbh, I don't think they'd ever succeed.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
I might actually buy this and post a picture of myself wearing it online just to see everyone's reaction.

I'm a tranny btw.
>>
>>7016164
It's like selling an article called "nigger bigger pants", and then attempt to portray whatever racist thing.

>>7018234
You'd look like a man in a dress.
>>
>>7016164
>tfw no trans gilf gf
That costume just reminds me I'm alone
>>
>>7018255
>You'd look like a man in a dress.
Pretty much yeah, I'm ftm.
>>
>>7018463
So you're not a "tranny" then.
>>
>>7018497
What the hell do you think a tranny is?
>>
>>7018817
An mtf.

Drag queens and mtfs somewhat shared the title previously, and I guess partly still.
>>
>>7018817
Tranny is for mtf you dumbass.
>>
>>7020475
Nope, sorry tranny. :^)

>>7018863
I've heard it used for both ftms and mtfs as of late.
>>
As an MtF, what the fuck does that costume even have to do with trannies? I can see the Granny part, obviously But, seriously? Where the fuck does the tranny part play in?
>>
>>7020535
Its a costume for men...
>>
>>7020537
Oh, okay. The person in the photo just looks like a woman, so, I didn't understand it at all.
>>
>>7018497
and you're not a "woman"
>>
It uses a fucking slur in the title, there's that.

"Faggot Frycook"
"Bigger Nigger"
>>
Guess ill have to buy the Nigger granny costume with face paint and a watermelon instead.
>>
>>7023323
implying that a faggot frycook costume would not be the most hilarious publicity stunt ever pulled
i would buy one
>>
>>7023333
Implying you and your friends are funny when you scream faggot as you leave church.
>>
>>7016164
>be trans
>see this
>laugh my ass off
>its been recalled
>what the fuck?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SJWs go to hell
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 317x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 317x599px
Madea was the first thing to come to my mind.
>>
File: 1471687293207.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471687293207.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
>offended by a word
>offended by something that didn't even look like a tranny
>tumblr willingly defends literally anyone who says they are trans when they clearly are fetishists or trenders
>not offended by faggots in prison bitch makeup and full beards with shaved heads
>they are "inspirational"

Apparently I love in backwards world
>>
>>7023506
>implying anyone who attends a church isn't a filthy hate slinging Mongoloid and an enemy of freedom and shouldn't be strung up and hung for the betterment of all humanity
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (591KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
591KB, 245x190px
>>7024782
All it reminded me of was Arrested Development
>>
>While Halloween is supposed to be fun and shame-free (although we wish every day were shame-free), some retailers didn’t get the message and are selling disappointingly inappropriate costumes.

>hey look, someone's selling a silly costume
>SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!
>>
>Granny Men’s Costume!

What the FUCK?! It's not even a tranny costume!

Oh fuck, someone having fun with the concept of drunk, fit, young men dressing up as frail old women, THIS IS AN INSULT TO TRANS PEOPLE!

Fuck anyone who thinks this should have been pulled. TRANSVESTITISM IS NOT TRANGENDERISM. DRAG DOESN'T HAVE TO DIE SO THAT TRANS CAN LIVE.
>>
>>7017581

I doubt anyone has a problem, the costume was pulled before anyone even had a chance to complain. Seems like a PR stunt honestly.
>>
>>7025484
I quit going to gay bars since I learned that "drag performances" were a thing. If I wanted to see assholes making fun of trans people, I'd just go shoot up my old highschool, I'm sure some of those Christians can be found doing that any time of the schoolday, same as they were when I was going there.
>>
>>7025496
They've done this a few times.
>>
>>7025501
if you dont want to be made fun of

dont stand on a stage and lip sync and call it entertainment
>>
>>7025558
But I never ever have and I never ever will. It was cis gay men and lesbians and, in the case of my highschool, cis straight Christians doing it. So yeah, when you say you make fun of me because of what you do, that proves you're dog shit that deserves to be shot dead.
>>
>>7016164
that's hillarious
jesus fucking christ, i can't breathe XD
>>
>>7016164
OMG WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO NEXT? RECALL OUR GLUE-ON NIGGER LIPS AND BLACKFACE KITS?
>>
>>7025484
>DRAG DOESN'T HAVE TO DIE SO THAT TRANS CAN LIVE.
But it kinda does? Since drag was just a way trannies would act out back when people didn't see a distinction between being gay and trans, the ascent of trans identity and freedom has pretty much inevitably killed off drag and will continue to do so.
>>
>>7028808
>Since drag was just a way trannies would act out back when people didn't see a distinction between being gay and trans
...No? All kinds of people perform drag, and it's even present in many different cultures throughout history.
Even if we pretend that trannies started it, the fact that they're not doing it anymore after it caught on doesn't mean no one else is allowed to.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.