[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since a lot of the physical differences between genders are about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (485KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
485KB, 640x641px
Since a lot of the physical differences between genders are about fat distribution, does being ultra-skinny make you pass better?
>>
Also, does a lower body weight reduce gendered hormones?
>>
Nope.

Fat people = literally amorphous genderless blobs.

If anything larding up will make you pass better.
>>
>does being ultra-skinny make you pass better?
Being ultra-skinny would only accentuate your male skelington tbqh.
>>
>>7015500
I'm ftm, does that help?
>>
>>7015510
No. Being an underweight waif will make you look more feminine because of your small chest and tiny arms/narrow shoulders. Being thin will only work if you have a naturally broad upper body.

That's pre-T of course.
>>
>>7015510
Probably not because you probably have girly hips. You most likely need to bulk it up.
>>
>>7015582
>>7015598
My shoulders are somewhat wider than my hips. Save for chest I'm otherwise pretty narrow.
>>
>>7015625
Interesting. It could help you then unless your waist is super small.
>>
>>7015634
I'm 5'6 and my waist is about 26-27 inches (been forever since I measured). I wear mostly clothes that obscure my waist, though.

How come?
>>
>>7015642
Shit you're small.
>>
>>7015642
>26-27 inches
Damn, that's pretty bad brah

Waist is even more important than the shoulders:hips ratio because it influences people's perception of your body and having a girlish waist definitely doesn't help.

Don't worry tho, once you get on T I am sure it will even out.
>>
>>7015689
The problem is, getting on T is taking forever. The clinic accidentally admitted they have no real reason not to treat me, so now their final straw in their quest to avoid giving me the care and treatments the law requires them to give, they're sticking their fingers to their ears and giving me silent treatment.
>>
>>7015704
>is taking forever
I bet you're from the UK.
Typical lol.
>>
>>7015712
Finland.

They have EIGHT YEARS of proof on official documented papers that I have gender dysphoria, but nothing gets done concerning ACTUALLY GETTING THE DIAGNOSIS and my goddamn medication.
>>
>>7015373
NO
How many times do I need to tell you people that a healthy level of body fat and well trained muscles will help you pass better than being a skellington?

>>7015510
You too dude, you're on fucking testosterone. It's time to start lifting like a motherfucker and make some gains. Work your upper body and you won't be disappointed.
>>
>>7015730
I'm not on testosterone.

I'll probably have to wait another 8 years.
>>
>>7015743
You can always start to pin like /fit/ calls it, get swole af. Get all kinds of gains, blast and cruise.
>>
File: 1464149075615.png (146KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464149075615.png
146KB, 800x600px
>>7015743
Oh shit my bad man. I'm uncertain then. I feel like you could probably mitigate the worst of your frame by dropping body fat then. And still working your upper body isn't a bad idea but your gains won't male impressive until you get T. That said, nothing wrong with getting a nice start going right? You could be quite strong once you get the testosterone.

Go get huge
>>
>>7015755
I do a physical job so I'm in a semi-decent shape to begin with. I'm gonna go with dropping body fat and see if it helps.
>>
>>7015642
>>7015665
>>7015689
Wait, I'm a trans girl, 5'9'', and I have a 28'' waist. Is this great news for me?
>>
>>7017277
No, you're gonna die.
>>
>>7015689
I'm a boy at that height and my waist is 25" that's a perfectly fine male waist
>>
File: them legs.jpg (132KB, 602x900px) Image search: [Google]
them legs.jpg
132KB, 602x900px
>>7017409
>>
>>7017409
>25"
>male waist
keep telling yourself that, girly
>>
>>7015510
Try lifting and reaching otter mode since manlets bulking too much look like shit.
>>
>>7017409
If you really focus on core workouts you can thicken your waist quite a bit. You want to unironically pursue fridgemode.
>>
>>7015720
That fucking sucks, senpai. I thought Finland was pretty progressive

this is my biggest fear tbqh, but at least I have the option to self-med if I get gatekept. R-right?
>>
File: 1280.jpg (242KB, 885x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
242KB, 885x1280px
>>7015510
Worked for me, but i have almost 20inch shoulders and narrow hip bones

when i was 80 pounds overweight i had 46 inch hips and almost no fat on my upper body
>>
>>7021090
Senpai, are you ftm?

Tbh congrats, mtf here and you're manlier-looking from that pic than I ever was
>>
>>7021090
Please crush me with your legs and call me hurtful names daddy
>>
>>7015500
On the other hand having less fat reveals facial bone structure more, showing sharp and square lines which can make you look more masculine.
>>
>>7022838
>On the other hand
you just confirmed what he said
>>
>>7015642
>>7015642
I'm MtF but when I was pre HRT and presenting as a cis guy I had about those measurements. I wore a 26"x30" pant size. I was made fun of for being tiny and girly but I don't think I looked any younger than I really was.

This was when I was 17. So you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.