[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the inevitable pushback against Leftism/identity politics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1473255040432.jpg (47KB, 511x767px) Image search: [Google]
1473255040432.jpg
47KB, 511x767px
When the inevitable pushback against Leftism/identity politics in the west comes, how will you cope with having all your 'progress'' undone within the space of a couple of decades?

This is a serious question btw. It's mostly directed at transgenders but it applies to all lgbt folk.
>>
File: 1464545409506.jpg (120KB, 950x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1464545409506.jpg
120KB, 950x1425px
>>7014807
It's already happening now and it's embarrassing itself.
>>
>progress undone
If you didn't see this coming you deserve it.

>b-but I thought people actually cared.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU SO FUNNY

I mean literally who ever actually cared for us out of compassion, or a sense of justice or morality, and not because of attention and popularity?
That's right, absolutely no one.

Buckle up boys, because this is gonna be one hell of a ride.
>>
>>7014807
>inevitable pushback against Leftism/identity politics
>thinking identity politics is new
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States
>>
>>7014807
Why do you think they're pushing the refugee issues so hard? It'll distract the republicans once they get back in in 8 years time so they'll leave all the new equality laws alone
>>
File: 1419957958591.jpg (40KB, 363x380px)
1419957958591.jpg
40KB, 363x380px
>>7014807
>muh "inevitable" pushback! when everything will change and everyone will agree with me

> muh day of rope when we'll march through the streets and KILL DEAD anyone who triggers muh sensitive feels about le degenerates!

>muh habbening! N-no seriously, it's really gonna happen THIS time, for realz, it won't be like all the other times! S-stop laughing guys, this is serious! We're gonna finish what hitler started before the jews cheated and sabotaged him unfairly! They only keep winning becuse they CHEAT!
>>
>>7016670
Nice meme
>>
>>7016670
You shouldn't make fun of the mentally handicapped, anon-kun.
>>
>>7014807
>inevitable pushback

I pity you and your delusions.
>>
File: vfblog-nickland1.jpg (62KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
vfblog-nickland1.jpg
62KB, 580x386px
>>7014807

The 'pushback' shall manifest as White Identity NOT social conservatism (which is dying). The future of The Right is stuff like neoreaction rather basic bitch gay-bashing.
>>
>>7016670
>>7016941
Remember, >>7014807 is just the pedo shit dodging another ban. Don't bother talking to him.
>>
>>7016968
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
Really all "support" we got was flimsical attention grabbing at best.
when the lgbt fad flies over it's back to chemical castration for us.

Oh well, can't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>7018896
I think homosexuality will probably keep its 'gains', at least in the more liberal parts of the west, but transgenders are absolutely fucked in the long term.
>>
>>7014807
I don't think pushback will be as powerful as you think. Gays will still be able to marry, because everyone will be used to that. As for trans people: they're the opposite of feminist idea there is no gender, so they'll be accepted within the gender binary.
>>
>>7014807
Homos should brace themselves

Democrats have already turned their backs on them with the shooting that occurred this summer.

LGBT despite being a growing niche is still a niche and will be discarded by politicians for the ever growing Muslim population in the west.

If Christians and Muslims ever start to get a long LGBT is absolutely fucked in the west.
>>
>>7018904
>I think homosexuality will probably keep its 'gains', at least in the more liberal parts of the west
Don't keep your hopes up.
These people don't like us at all.
>>
>>7018921
>Democrats have already turned their backs on them
>implying they were ever on our side
>>
Does anyone truly believe same sex marriage or anti discrimination laws will be overturned?
>>
>>7018931
But almost nobody likes them either. People forget ultra-right shitheads are a despised minority too, they are just despised for legitimate reasons on account of being truly horrible human beings.
>>
>>7018937
That's part of my point

They use pretentious rhetorical pandering to lock down the vote of different minorities, when many likely think of them as little more then useful idiots.
>>
>>7018987
I believe as the culture becomes more vocally thin skinned and petty society will recognize this and stop ...giving a fuck?

The laws won't be overturned but how they are interpreted in court could change.
>>
File: 2016-01-17_10-43-39.png (71KB, 818x448px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-17_10-43-39.png
71KB, 818x448px
its already happening
you cant be openly gay or trans in migrant-filled areas of EU
>>
>>7019070
>being thin skinned
>being murdered
It's ridiculous leaps of melodrama like this that will ruin your credibility.
Who knows
Maybe the more you whine about petty semantics the less likely people will sympathize when you are murdered.
>>
>>7019060
The more the interpretations get twisted, the more they will be clarified. Thats part of progress.
>>
>>7019111
When you fling insults around it shows you lack in maturity. This damages your credibility. Do you understand?
>>
>>7019100
While I'll admit there are lot of melodramatic homosexuals, you will quickly find that Democrats and Republicans, along with most other ideologies have a great deal of them fueled solely by melodrama and hyperbole.
This can be seen by the liberals' reaction to Trump, and by the Republican fears regarding homosexual marriage (Remember when they said heterosexual marriage would be outlawed? That was funny.), and almost everything /pol/ attributes to Semitic Conspiracy.
>>
>>7019155
Republicans have also blamed natural disasters on homosexuals.
>>
>>7019172
Yes and all homos are bug chasing child molesters
>>
>>7014807
>pushback against leftism
People in the fringe always say these things without any real proof. I was just watching an episode of Seinfeld shot in 1993 where they meet this couple that spews /pol/-tier memes. There's nothing new here. If it happens, well it happens and people will just adapt.

There's no point in freaking out about every single future possibility. If you listen to and surround yourself with lunatics every day, you will start believing their theories. That's why it's not healthy to spend so much time here.
>>
>>7018999
>People forget ultra-right shitheads are a despised minority too
And how's that relevant?
We have ultra right shitheads who openly despise us.
We have oh so tolerant lefties who secretly despise us.
Either way we're despised and most likely chemically castrated if not just shot on the spot.
>>
you people are so fucking dumb
>>
>>7016679
>You used a meme, therefore your argument is invalid!
I don't know who I'm quoting btw.

>>7018987
Trump plans on making gay marriage a state issue, so if he wins it's very likely at least some states will ban gay marriage.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.