[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that /lgbt/ and /pol/ are here together, let's have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1463327746287.jpg (259KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1463327746287.jpg
259KB, 750x750px
Now that /lgbt/ and /pol/ are here together, let's have some pills.

>It's fine to breach gender rolls
>Breaching gender rolls does not change how you were born (male/female)
>Body modification for mental issues is a stupid answer, don't fall for the trap meme
>Sexuality doesn't real, you are all capable of enjoying things you never thought you would, but straight is default
>No word has power alone. Say faggot and nigger all you want, it's only offensive if you're being offensive.
>Being offended is gay

Theses are all facts.
>>
>>7009566
>it's fine to breach gender *roles
Wrong
Male and female form a natural symbiotic relationship that is necessary to maintain a healthy species
>sexuality isn't real
Wrong
You're right that straight is default, but homosexuality and transgenderism are psychological disorders most likely caused by prenatal hormonal imbalance. There is no part of a straight guy that is secretly curious about gay sex, that's just a gay fantasy.

t. Literal /pol/faggot
>>
>>7009566
>Body modification for mental issues is a stupid answer
Give a better answer then. Oh what am I asking for, I already know all the bullshit you could possibly reply to this.

Don't tell me to face facts whatsoever when you refuse to yourself.
>>
>>7009594
>You're right that straight is default, but homosexuality and transgenderism are psychological disorders most likely caused by prenatal hormonal imbalance.
You aren't pilled enough to be here.

I don't necessarily condone the red pill, but pills in general are great. I'm on the blue-green pill, both literally and figuratively.

Here's your tiny critical thinking lesson: calling something a "disorder" is not an empiric claim, but rather a claim of value. It only actually reflects your opinion on something (as negative) rather than indicating any truth of being tbhon
>>
>>7009594
Species is overpopulated and often performs many unnatural things as the norm. Look at cars. Not having kids is a good thing for our planet, I'm sure /pol/ agrees.

I could see it being a hormonal imbalance, I could see that, however that doesn't mean you can't not care. It's not like a flashlight is particularly attractive. I would say it varies case by case, those two accounting for many.

>>7009620
Look, I don't know the better answer, but body modification can be likened to indulging someone experience delusions of grandeur with support to their delusions. Not that trans and delusions of grandeur are particularly similar.
>>
>>7009721
*Fleshlight
>>
File: 1464555920731.jpg (115KB, 732x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1464555920731.jpg
115KB, 732x1032px
>>7009594
""""symbiotic""""" lmao why /r/pol idiots so obsessed with submitting and appeasing to women? stop being such an embarrassing fucking cuckking and either grow up or kill yourself.
>>
>>7009721
to the latter: there is no better treatment and it does help so its the best that can be done
>>
>>7009764
Once it's done its irreversible. The point is to try and find a good answer. In some of my more vulnerable moments, I'm sure if someone told me transitioning would be the answer, I might have done it, but I know now that I would have regretted it.
>>
>>7009817
I didn't know transition was possible until I felt so shit that I read up what happens if I just take opposite hormones. Noone suggested to me that I do this or that I start transition. Just wanted to be a girl and I thought its not even possible. Obviously was rather happy to discover transsexuality.

The suffering is greater than you seem to think. You can try to find a good answer all you want but until you do, don't get in the way of the currently best method or give people shit for pursueing it. Chances are high that by the time someone has access to hormones, let alone surgery, they're quite well aware what they're doing but suffered so much that irreversible is a term to laugh at.

You don't have dysphoria, it's not about someone suggesting you to transition because your life isn't going so great at this very moment, it's about having this exact mental issue.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>boardmixing
>>
>>7009905
>miscechanny
>>
>>7009841
Fair, but some people in my position, without said condition, still may have decided to transition. I wont mock anyone who has already made that decision, you do what you need, but as for the trendiness of transism atm I dont think it should be made out as someones right to switch genders controversy. Sure they have the right but for what people think it does, it is certainly not a "good" answer.
>>
>>7009939
People who are that gullible and lack any and all ability to reflect on their own life are going to fuck themselves up one way or another. This is not an issue restricted to transgenderism, people mutilate themselves in numerous ways and it's not going to go away because someone's upset about it.

It just so happens that transgenderism is, as you say, the current trendy thing and let the next one be getting your nose removed. It's gonna happen because humanity inevitably will do whatever is humanly possible.

I'm just as pissed that these transtrenders latch themselves onto the medical condition and make a laughing stock out of us who actually suffer and don't do it for oppression points and I'm going to give anyone like that whom I meet shit for it. They don't have a medical condition to start with, they're just retarded, so please learn to tell these groups of people apart or we'll never push those future detransitioners back into the hole they came from. Less black and white thinking comes a long way towards making a difference between having a discussion or having blatant transphobes and SJWs in a constant state of war. And you know who's gonna win it and who's gonna go to /pol/ to vent some anger.

On the other hand, this is probably the first stepping stone towards body augmentation as we know it from sci-fi and I doubt it's ever going to go away because humanity wont wait for evolution, we've already accelerated it a hundredfold and will continue to do so.
I'm pretty positive the human a bunch of decades, maybe a century or two in the future will be entirely remoldable to his liking. Until then we have to manage.
>>
>>7009566
>straight is default
sure m8, let me guess it was the liberal media that made us gay?
>>
>>7009566
here is one redpill for poltards: minorities are always used as a token in political games and your disdain towards them is just a result of manipulation with your mind
>>
File: the legal status of buttsex.png (224KB, 1190x860px) Image search: [Google]
the legal status of buttsex.png
224KB, 1190x860px
>>7010078
What if I'm /polgbt/ and my disdain for the Muslim minority is largely based on how they treat lgbt?
>>
File: 1465152800409.jpg (94KB, 807x1211px) Image search: [Google]
1465152800409.jpg
94KB, 807x1211px
>>7010105
then you're not really an original thinker but you're starting somewhere? interesting. high five!
>>
>>7010113
oh, it's you. I have no high fives for avatarfags, you are the worst minority of them all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.