[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the motivation for transitioning MtF? I know most people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1468290275406.png (71KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1468290275406.png
71KB, 1456x1108px
What is the motivation for transitioning MtF? I know most people that do it want to be cute anime girls or whatever, but they just end up looking like frankenstein monsters of hormones and surgery

Also why is mtf so much more common than ftm?
>>
>I know most people that do it want to be cute anime girls or whatever

Literally brain dead. >>>/pol/ is that way.

People transition because the dissonance between their intersex brain and body causes severe physical and mental pain in the form of gender dysphoria.

You imply anyone would ever actually want to be a tranny. Kill yourself.
>>
>>7009119
>What is the motivation for transitioning MtF? I know most people that do it want to be cute anime girls or whatever, but they just end up looking like frankenstein monsters of hormones and surgery
GOOD ENOUGH
>>7009119
female privilege
>>
>>7009124
>Kill yourself
that's kind of a fucked up thing to say on a board where half the users are suicidal
>>
>>7009129
Awh I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feefees?
>>
>>7009130
nah not mine, just might wanna watch it on this board, trannies tend to have mental problems that lead to suicide
>>
Oh boy. This surely isn't a badly concealed troll thread at all.
>>
>>7009135
asking why mtf is so much more common is a troll?
>>
>>7009147
no, but frogposting is a red flag
>>
>>7009153
can you actually address the OP then?
>>
File: 1437517546315.png (253KB, 786x715px) Image search: [Google]
1437517546315.png
253KB, 786x715px
>>7009153
Are you new to 4chan? frogposting is just tradition.
>>
>>7009168
no, because it doesn't matter

>>7009201
kek, you're the newfag here if you think frogposting is a """""tradition"""""

you guys are too funny
>>
>>7009153
Pepe is a meme of peace you shitlord!
>>
>>7009119
Ftms are probably about equal in terms of numbers. They just pass way better and get to blend in as "normal".
>>
>>7009238
source?
>>
>>7009201
Hey newfag. Lel Pepe, mirite?
>>
>>7009238
Why the hell would one choose to be male in the current year?
>>
File: 1473911113642.png (11KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473911113642.png
11KB, 600x600px
I like mtf. :^)
>>
>>7009119
>most people that do it want to be cute anime girls

You people really need to stop taking 4chan as representative of reality
>>
>>7009124
>severe physical pain
Nigga a collapsing lung is severe physical pain. Your dick doesn't get sore from not being a pussy.
>>
>>7009134
Great, but you aren't a tranny.

Kill yourself
>>
>>7009119
>mtf so much more common than ftm?
[citation needed]
>>
>>7009119
Well, I guess there is the motivation of simply hoping to be better..
But you wouldn't do things in hope..right? The reason most people work isn't for fun, but to feed their family....
With trannies, I would argue it's the same.... Sure the motivation(the positive aspects) can be a good reason, but in the end the negative count more.
After all, not everyone can simply take hormones, but has to convince a therapist. Those won't do shit untill there is suffering.
This ofcourse is only my opinion, pure sophestry.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.