[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>transgenderism isn't rigid gender stereotypes combined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1473904892658.jpg (362KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1473904892658.jpg
362KB, 1106x1012px
>transgenderism isn't rigid gender stereotypes combined with obsessive compulsive disorder
>>
Im not sure if my initial urge to start hormones wasnt just my genuine OCD, but I liked the effects so I kept at it
>>
>>7008303
>rigid stereotypes
Interesting concept. Someone said yesterday some m2f want to sex change because they feel they've failed at being a man
>>
>>7008315
I don't believe that

The whole "kid likes trucks, sports, and other male things and wants to be a boy" thing really makes me question transgenderism.

Has there ever been any cases where the child just wants the opposite-sex genitals without any of the social construct interests, clothing, or hairstyles involved?
>>
>>7008429
hi
i was a tomboyish kid but had friends who were a lot moreso than me and are now straight cis girls, and i still happily had things like long hair
also i was severely dysphoric about my primary sexual characteristics pre-puberty and terrified of puberty
>>
>>7008303
No, it's the (admittedly rather flawed) treatment to GID, a mental illness.
Even if there were no gender roles, transsexuality would still exist, but there would be less focus on the social aspects of it, and more on physiological ones.
>>
>>7008429
I read an article where some Ftm had no interest in STEM fields in school before she started HRT.
After that she was apologizing to the SJW shitstorm that fallowed.
>you know how far you are setting us back?!
>yea..sorry
Anyways id like to see increasing men's testosterone would make them more into guy stuff or extra estrogen would make them more into girl stuff.
>>
>>7008611
Do you have a link to that article?
>>
>>7008429
>Has there ever been any cases where the child just wants the opposite-sex genitals without any of the social construct interests, clothing, or hairstyles involved?

Yes they're yelled at by the rest of the community and branded transtrenders
>>
>>7008760
You mixed that up m80

Kids that want all the gender role crap, and make those things the basis of their transition, WHILE NOT wanting to alter the physical body == transtrenders
>>
>>7008760
*AGPs
>>
Well, we build an awfully rigid box for trans people. A trans woman for example who is too traditionally feminine is accused of encouraging strong gender roles and over simplifying women, while a trans woman who is too traditionally masculine is accused of not being trans at all.

What's more important is that it depends on the observer defining their actions within what they define as "strict" gender roles. If you always feel like you have to place everyone's behavior on a gendered spectrum, I don't think they are the one with the problem.
>>
File: heh.jpg (8KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
8KB, 211x239px
>tfw hormones cured my OCD
i could have sex on a piss stained toilet and i wouldn't even flinch, pham
>>
>>7008303
>>7008429
wait, so what do call people who want to switch genders, but not because they hate being male, but they just would rather be female?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.