[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't find the OP image I wanted but it was from this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 3737373.jpg (227KB, 869x1266px) Image search: [Google]
3737373.jpg
227KB, 869x1266px
I can't find the OP image I wanted but it was from this manga too so whatever.

Trans people, does masturbation invoke dysphoria for you? Did you feel dysphoric when you learned about it? I have seen two different comics - Khaos Komix and Bokura No Hentai - where mtf feel grossed out at doing it. This is foreign to me as a trans guy but I have heard some guys say they also feel this way. How common, or uncommon, is it?

Personally, I don't have much bottom dysphoria. Maybe if I wasn't asexual I would have more but as I am, I only really feel dysphoria when I use the bathroom and even then it's very light and just a mild discomfort. I have never felt dysphoria about sex, I just automatically know I wouldn't like vaginal. I don't think it's a trans thing though. Penetration just is gross to me. Anal, vaginal, I don't like it. Even if I was a cis male or a cis female I probably wouldn't like them.
>>
I never felt especially dysphoric about masturbation, but sex always throws me into an emotional crisis, idk why
>>
>>7002981
>masturbate
>fuck women
>pee
No problem, no dysphoria

My dysphoria is mostly social. Thinking about aging into a manly behemoth would of course induce dysphoria, but as far as my physical body, I'm pretty lucky to not experience much dysphoria. As far as my male form and former male life, I didn't hate my body ever so much as just didn't care about it at all
>>
>>7002981
i never masturbated pre-t because of dysphoria, which was a problem at ages 14/15 when i knew i was trans and thus no longer thought i was asexual (mistook dysphoria for asexuality) but wasn't yet on blockers so had an intense sex drive
on t i jack off several times a day and don't feel as much dysphoria as i did pre-t in general, though pre-t i had to confine myself in my room because even looking at cis guys made me want to slit my wrists so it's a relative term
>>
>>7002981
I'm cool with most things, but receiving a blow job is hell. It's painful, uncomfortable, makes me feel really male. It's fucking terrible.
>>
>>7002981
During the moment, no. Afterwards, yes. Cum weirds me out
>>
>>7002981
I don't have THAT much dysphoria, but I also masturbate wrong and thus don't touch it while doing so. My penis IS often itchy or unwieldy, and 99% of the time when masturbating I imagine being vaginally penetrated, so I won't miss it in a couple years when it's gone.
>>
>>7002981
Also what mango is that anyway
>>
>>7002981
>does masturbation invoke dysphoria for you
A little bit, yeah. That's fairly recent though. I didn't always have it when masturbating. I never cared much for the idea of using it on someone, and I think I would absolutely hate blowjobs, but I don't have to think about or see it too much when I'm just masturbating.

>Did you feel dysphoric when you learned about it?
No. I'm a late bloomer as far as trannies go. Didn't start really feeling this stuff until I was 20. Before that it was just a subtle, general discomfort.

Everyone's different
>>
>>7003190

Physically painful?
>>
File: IMG_5572.jpg (130KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5572.jpg
130KB, 1058x705px
Masturbation is usually fine for me. I hate myself afterwards but it's tolerable enough. I hate sex though, and it's put me in some weird situations. Im attracted to women, and sexting, watching a woman strip, most foreplay, etc, gets me hard, but as soon as i have to penetrate the woman or receive a blowjob I get soft and feel really weird and wrong. It makes girls kind of angry when so stop thrusting two minutes in and say i'm soft. I usually just blame the condoms.
>>
>>7008681

I'm ftm and I hate penetrative sex. It's pretty unappealing, even if I had the proper junk. I'd rather focus on other types of sex but most men and women act like it's the end all of sex.
>>
>>7003248
Bokura na hentai
>>
>>7002981
I just have no interest in doing it the "traditional" way. I will and have used my butt on occasion.

It's not nearly as terrible as some dude being like, "oh baby you're so sexy." Then attacking my crotch with his mouth. Fuck off, that's gay and really disgusting
>>
This reminds me of something similar: Did any mtf mutilate their genitalia as kids? I have heard so many stories of this from adult mtf and parents of mtf. Kids wanting to cut off their penises when they were 4, 5, 6. As a trans guy I can't think of the equivalent prepuberty. I didn't even know ovaries were a thing until I was 10. I never understood menstrual pad commercials growing up.
>>
>>7009585
same here, i just didn't really think about my genitals a lot as a kid, and almost any sex ed i was given just went over my head. though i do remember being 5 or 6 and asking my mom if, basically, srs existed, and being really curious about that.
>>
>>7002981
I'm mtf and I personally experienced heavy dysphoria from it between ages 12 and 16.
Eventually I discussed it with a therapist and he asked me to explain it and I explained that I felt like the image in my mind just didn't fit the thing I was actually doing irl at all, and I felt grossed out for that reason.
He told me that people fantasize about unrealistic stuff all the time and that it shouldn't be an issue since it doesn't make the fantasy any less erotic, and somehow that helped and I haven't experienced dysphoria from it since then (although he didn't actually help me much with any other trans issues, he actually thought I had some form of autism and shouldn't transition until fixing my other problems so I had to see another therapist to get help and transitioned anyway).
>>
>>7009585
I remember when i first got a boner I thought my dick was gonna fall off. I was happy. Didn't understand why.
>>
>>7009628
I don't know how I found out but somehow I knew SRS existed when I was 5 years old and I wanted it, but I felt like it was taboo so I only asked my father about it hypothetically what he thought about people who did that. He's basically very dense and replied objectively, saying he heard it costs a lot of money (which was false since insurance covers it anyway).
I knew my dad didn't like spending money so instead of being direct I just told my parents I wanted to do more girly stuff and they got me girly toys and such which was nice at least.
But in the end I was only able to really get them to actually help me get help when I was 15 and didn't get blockers and hormones until I was almost 18.
I'm pretty spiteful over this and often felt like committing suicide because I felt like I lost my chance to be a normal girl because I was already so deep in puberty. But in the end I figured even if I did it late that's better than doing it even later and that part of me wants to live, so I didn't commit suicide and I actually pass half-decently and someone I love somehow loves me so I guess it's okay.
>>
I never felt too bad about masterbation, more everything else. Hearing my voice, seeing my face, shoulders, short hair, and being forced into "boy stuff" was never very fun for me and had absolutely no positives. Masterbation obviously has a positive: bustin' makes me feel good. Feel awful afterwards though.
>>
>>7011044

I always hear people feel bad after doing it. I don't know why. I'm ace and the only time I get interested in nsfw stuff is when I'm aroused. Afterwards I am completely apathetic or even grossed out by anything sexual.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.