[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trannies, do any of you wear hip pads in public to pass more/lessen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

I'm a mtf tranny and I most likely missed the hip boat (started at 23). I still have a bit of ways to go before I pass but I think it's possible. I experimented with a drag queen friend's hip pads and they made me feel so much better and more confident with the shape of my body.

I think if I don't get hips I'm just gonna wear hip pads in public for the rest of my days.

I am married to a wonderful husband and he doesn't mind my lack of hips nor judges me for considering wearing pads.

Thoughts on this? Is this weird? I think it kind of is but it really helps the dysphoria.
>>
>>7000339
fuck no
i'll get implants when the time comes
>>
>do you wear hip pads in public to pass more/lessen dysphoria?

no

never used em, don't think ever will

they sound like a bandage solution -- feel free to use them now, but keep taking hormones until you can live without them. They were always more of a crossdresser's thing, anyways
>>
>>7000356
>They were always more of a crossdresser's thing, anyways

Yeah I know I kinda made fun of hip pads last year. Idk, putting them on honestly made my body look so feminine and it would make me pass so much easier.

People wear padded bras, what's the difference?
>>
>>7000339

I guess if you already have a man it doesn't matter. But as a single MtF, I wouldn't, just as I wouldn't wear breast or butt pads. I don't want to get a guy and then have him disappointed by the fact I wouldn't be as well-endowed as a woman as I presented myself. Plus, I just don't like that kind of fakeness even if the boyfriend thing weren't an issue.
>>
>>7000369
they didn't make your body look any different, they just helped you hide it in clothes. it's trivial superficial shit, just like makeup and clothes (the whole "i pass with makeup" shit)
i don't see how these things could ever relieve dysphoria because they always come off at the end of the day
>>
>>7000372
Yeah. This is kind of what I was thinking. I already have someone that loves me sincerely hips or not.

I wish I had hips so he could grab them though. :( it makes me so sad.
>>
>>7000339
that's a thing? are they just like fake boobs that glue onto your hips?

i think id feel really silly, wearing fake boobs make me feel gross and fake, prolly weird cause cis girls do it
>>
>>7000421
No they are just pads you wear under the clothes. You can make your own it's pretty easy.

I've seen cis girls talk about wearing hip pads so it's not like only a tranny/drag thing.
>>
>>7000429
oh right that's what i mean sorry, fake boobs as in this chicken fillet things you stick in your bra not like literal surgery

i googled it and found TACTICAL HIP PADS

https://www.amazon.com/JBM-Adjustable-Protective-Multi-sports-Purpose/dp/B014UO0EGG/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1475464289&sr=8-13&keywords=hip%2Bpad&th=1
>>
There isn't a hip boat you idiot. God trannies are fucking stupid. You think if you start hrt at 14 you will grow hips hahaha????
>>
File: 1461697047451.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1461697047451.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>7000868
Yeah you fucking retard. Maybe you should learn something about basic molecular biology. Literally every nanometer of our genetic code contains nuclear receptors that detect the hormone state of the body and create proteins based on that + chromosomal information.

Literally the only difference between women and men is the SRY gene which creates the testes that produce androgen. The hormone state completely determines the construction of your body. A ciswoman only uses 1 active X chromosome. We do not use both our chromsomes. Men only use 1 X chromosome under the influence of testosterone via testes genesis from the SRY gene.

You are literally a fucking idiot who has no clue what they are talking about. If a kid started HRT at 14 they would develop exactly like the set they have hormones for.

Literally you are a fucking moron.
>>
>>7000880
>>7000868

BTFO! Anon, even trannys that start HRT at 17 get hips. You should really lurk more before trying to shit post.

Why do the people that know the least about biology and anatomy try to make the most absolute claims about trannys?
>>
File: 1467707561897.jpg (50KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1467707561897.jpg
50KB, 500x354px
>>7000868
Get a load of this cunt
>>
>>7000880
>>7000888
Hon logic
>>
>>7000994
TIL concrete biological reality is "hon logic". Kill yourself. You have no argument. It's the truth.

https://www.cellsignal.com/common/content/content.jsp?id=pathways-nuclear
>>
File: bbbb.jpg (500KB, 1612x2344px) Image search: [Google]
bbbb.jpg
500KB, 1612x2344px
>>7000888
Started at 17 and no hips 4 years later
Any time after 12-13 really makes bone development and stuff become less likely
>>
>>7000339
I tried those, and thought about using them, way early in transition.

It doesn't work out, even if you manage to find something that looks good... It's just too much faking to work out. If you meet a guy, you suddenly lose your hips once you get naked.

Now, you lived as a gay man before transition (why didn't you just come out?). And already has your husband (who probably thinks of you as a guy, a crossdressing guy)., so many it doesn't matter to you.

>>7000888
Even if you start at 13 you can miss the hips train.
At least by 15-16 it's too late to get hips.
>>
>>7001221
>posts picture with narrow but definitely present hips
>'no hips'
anon
i'm ftm and straight
i went to a single sex catholic school for a couple years and have seen many cis girls
you have hips
>>
>>7001221
BUT YOU LOOK PRETTY GIRLY

GET IMPLANTS AND YOU'LL BE 9/10 DESU
>>
>>7001221
>that dirty stained underwear

anon what the fuck
>>
>>7001221
YOU GOT HIPS YOU FUCKING YOUNGSHIT RETARD
>>
>>7001296
It's water, apparently I didn't dry myself well
>>
>>7001221
Fuck this triggers me. You have hips. I'm some what happy you look tall and already destroyed by T so I feel better about myself.
>>
>>7001233
No. I am married to a "Straight" man. Not a faggot. I was also never out as a gay male before. I came out as a tranny.
>>
>>7001307
>water
Suuuure
>>
>>7000339
Does it actually help you pass better? I may try this
>>
>>7004241
Not really
>>
File: tumblr_nb96bqqcUr1r88u00o1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb96bqqcUr1r88u00o1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x396px
>>7001221
no body is happy with what they have, i would love to have a body like yours but i choose to love my self. i have hips that don't lie but i also have a huge gutt and thick thighs and fembois get boners over me and hit on me (because i look hella masc) even though i am also a fem boi. my boyfriend specifically is in to thin elegent ballerina bodies but for some reason falling in love with a femboi thats hella thicc. if you want hips you gotta eat lots of healthy fats and excersize your butt and thighs and just generally exersize. get into a martial art. as for me i have a much lamer route where i have to reduce my carb intake like crazy when carbs are like the best food and i'm already a gluten free vegan so that pretty much means i can only eat the most boring foods that exist. count your blessings gurl
>>
my hips aren't the problem
it's my shoulders that make my hips look tiny
if my hips were any wider i'd look like even more of a disaster
>>
File: how fitting.jpg (21KB, 540x271px) Image search: [Google]
how fitting.jpg
21KB, 540x271px
>>7001221
spooky scary skelington
>>
>>7004395
i hear you but i just hear waaaaaaaaah i have body disphoria. so you don't like how yoru body looks, so what. like i said, i would love to have your body, you have a elegant thin ballerina body. it almost comes across like your just fishing for compliments like "i'm terrible" "no your not your beautiful!", being unhappy with your body is relatively normal. change what you can and love what you can't change. my shoulders are broad as fuck and like i said i get hit on by fembois and girls all the time who think that i'm a commando or some shit. i don't know why my boyfriend thinks i'm sexy but he says he does and i trust him. whining about your body just puts you in a mental cycle of self hate. develop more constructive wyas to think about your body disphoria. you can't make your bones different, and body disphoria is largely a perspective/delussionary experience. try and see the you that other people see when they say your are attracted and stop isolating your self in a castle of superficial self hate.
>>
>>7004774
uhh you don't know what my body looks like?
>>
>>7004783
i mixed you up with the other gal who posted their body that they started transitioning since seventeen. sorry. how ever i still stand by what i said. ya gotta just roll with it becuase there are people with hunchbacks who just throw some glitter on it and have a good time.
>>
>>7000339

Nope. They just seem a bit silly to me, it's not like every woman has huge hips. Fair play if they make you feel more comfortable though
>>
>>7000868
yes you fucking idiot, bone growth - like literally every outward sexual characteristic including genitalia - is determined by hormones.
>>7001221
nigga you got hips, are you fucking blind?
>>
>>7005318
I have 20-16 vision or something like that
>>
>>7001221
Progress pictures like this are literally why I don't transition

That is still unquestionably a horribly-skinny man's body
>>
>>7000339
I've considered it but i'd probably feel even more insecure cause i'll be worried it people think they look fake or they'll fall out when i use the bathroom.
>>
>>7005024
It's more than "a bit silly", it's completely insane.
>>
>>7005318
>he believes hormones can give a biological male a female skeleton
I'm sorry, you want a sorceror, not a doctor...
>>
>>7008633
Completely insane? No more insane than hair extensions, makeup, plastic surgery, fake lashes, push up bras.

What's the difference? A temporary tool to augment your appearance to be more comfortable.
>>
>>7008649
>being this retarded

Read a fucking book or something. How brain dead can you be?
>>
>>7008649
They can before puberty
>>
>>7000339
When I started transitioning I had a fair bit of disposable income and ended up buying some hip pad shorts along with breastforms etc, and found that they worked pretty well for me. The first pair I had were pretty bulky and got overly warm, but gave a fair bit of butt & hips, while the second pair were much more subtle. People have been pretty down on them here, but as someone who was presenting as female before being able to get on hormones, it made me feel a lot more comfortable in public.

Eventually I found that they only worked well with some bottoms. For tight fitting skirts or pants, the fact that it was padding clearly showed, as well as with thinner materials. Jeans were pretty ideal with them, as were thicker skirts or those with pleats. So if you do choose to pad for "the rest of your days", it isn't necessarily going to be every day. That said, once I got enough butt I didn't feel the need for them, even with less natural hips than I'd like.

Eventually passed the larger pair to my dad after they came out, and the smaller pair to my girlfriend, who especially liked them because they made tucking easier and provided some body shaping around the waist. She doesn't use the pads anymore, but still uses the shorts, so maybe consider that sort of utility when looking for your own, OP.
>>
>>7010271

>Eventually passed the larger pair to my dad after they came out

>Tranny child forces tranny parent out of the closet once again

What was your dad like during your childhood? How did he act like when LGBT was brought up?
>>
>>7010453
Dad was pretty distant when I was younger. They worked late and when they were around they'd often do masculine-ish stuff with me - fishing, Scouting, etc, most of which I hated. They gave up on that stuff after enough instances of me crying and having to go home from camp early, and had no intention of spending time with my younger brothers. LGBT stuff didn't tend to come up, though they'd occasionally make jokes implying I was gay, albeit in a non-judgemental kind of way? I think they probably suspected something was up with me, since we'd talk about computer games when I was a teenager and they knew I only played girls and would often go on tangents about the romance options.
>>
>>7000372
> Plus, I just don't like that kind of fakeness even if the boyfriend thing weren't an issue.

hip pad is cheat
pushup bra is cheat
makeup is cheat
fashion is cheat

At the end of the day, everyone's doing whatever they can to get an edge and stand out. Your sense of honor is commendable but will do you no favors. Alternatively, do whatever makes you feel the most comfortable.

Oh, and if you start taking off your clothes with your hypothetical bf there is a 0% chance of him backing out of sex when he find out. Especially if he's already cool with the whole mtf thing.
>>
>>7000339
also 23 and about to start hrt but I always had wider hips. I don't expect changes nor I want them wider, they would be annoying. in boymode I have to hide them with larger tshirts.
>>
>>7001221
You need new photos desu lad.

ps hips fuse in the mid 20s. If you didn't start hrt before then you are permanently fucked :(
>>
>>7016624
I started at 17 and was still fucked lol.
Mid 20's my ass
>>
>>7001221
>that stale reposted baitpic
>>
>>7016744
Drink bleach!
>>
>>7011648
i agree that hip pad is cheat but
>pushup bra is cheat
>makeup is cheat
>fashion is cheat

good luck finding any cis girl not doing any of these.
>>
>>7000339
>do any of you wear hip pads in public
no my hips are 39" and im fine with that
im still inverted triangle but its not as bad as some people on here have it
>>
>>7019911
well la di da
fuck you
>>
>>7011864
Yeah, so believable, just like those other V shaped people who claim to have an hourglass figure.
>>
>>7016624
In girls hips are usually fused by 16, so on a male they'd be completely fused at like 18 maybe.

Basically, start hrt at 11, or you won't get that much to call hips.
Though, maybe even that won't work, because at birth males and females have a different pelvis shape.
>>
>>7011648
>Oh, and if you start taking off your clothes with your hypothetical bf there is a 0% chance of him backing out of sex when he find out. Especially if he's already cool with the whole mtf thing.

I don't believe that in the least because I know if I started dating a guy but then he revealed he wears a wig to cover his bald head, I would reconsider the relationship.
>>
>>7022927

I got hips and I started at like 21. People usually say by the mid-20s.
>>
>>7022957
You didn't get hips.
>>
During winter its nice if its cold out, when I worked I had to wear uniform trousers which made me dysphoric but the hip enhancer shorts helped
>>
>>7019911
If your hips are 39 inches and you're an inverted triangle I'm scared to see your shoulders, if you can fit them in a picture.
>>
File: 1417831420104.jpg (337KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1417831420104.jpg
337KB, 1500x1000px
>>7000339
Like others have mentioned, I couldn't pad. I used breast forms pre hormones, but once I grew my own tits I stopped, even if my "natural" tits are smaller than my forms were. I didn't like feeling fake.

Females hips and butt is seriously the thing that triggers me most desu. My hips and butt are okay I guess, but I know damn well they aren't female proportions.

>>7001221
>people are actually saying this looks even remotely feminine

WTF you guys?
>>
>>7008649
your chromosomes do NOT determine your phenotype. /every/ physical feature is hormones. if you inject a male baby with hormones from birth it will grow up completely indistinguishable from a female aside from the genitals (although you'd probably give it gender dysphoria because gender identity is thought to be set at birth). learn to biology.
>>
>>7026591
>Hon biology
>>
>>7026245
fuck off delusional youngshit
those are female hips
>>
>>7026591
You're retarded. First of all, injecting hrt into an infant would turn them into a monster. By the age when they should start transition (12 ish) they will already have a male face and bones
>>
>>7026172
yeah man they are pretty bad ngl
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.