[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else just sorta wish they could try being cute and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1475071327246.jpg (138KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1475071327246.jpg
138KB, 720x1280px
Does anyone else just sorta wish they could try being cute and trans but they're comfortable being cisgender? Like, I always look at trans people and feel like, omg I wanna feel cute and look like that.
>>
yes but im feeling slightly less comfortable being cis lately
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 674x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 674x820px
>>6997108
>I wish I was trans
>too bad I'm not trans ;~;
lol
>>
>>6997186
I feel like shooting myself in the head every time I think about the time I told a hair cutter I once had that I wish I was more feminine. Like honestly, I just want to disappear from the city I live in, I want to move somewhere far away where no one knows me and whoever I am no matter how weird and awkward will just be the only me anyone who hasn't known me for long will have ever known. I'm so sick of it, I just want to be somewhere where I'm free, and I want my fucking parents who are friends with this other kids parents who I was friends with when I was a kid who I feel so uncomfortable around now. He fucking lives right above me with his girlfriend and he's avoided me whenever I've asked him if he wants to go do something, he always avoids it and never goes through with it, and our parents keep trying to make us be friends by dragging us to events and inviting each other, like holy fuck I don't want any connections with anyone from the world I live in right now. Why the fuck is every single time you interact with someone in this world it's just superficial, shitty, boring wastes of time? I want to fucking disappear.
>>
>>6997217
>I'm so sick of it, I just want to be somewhere where I'm free, and I want my fucking parents who are friends with this other kids parents who I was friends with when I was a kid who I feel so uncomfortable around now
and I want them to just leave me the fuck alone, is what I meant to end this sentence with, but I forgot because I'm listening to music and can't focus.
>>
>>6997108
AGP
G
P
>>
>>6997217
Get a job and leave your house asap
>>
>>6997359
I live in an apartment, but I still feel like I'm attached to everyone around me because my parents pay for it and they live pretty close to me. I feel like I still live with them, but just in a closed off place where I don't have to worry as much about being caught with my dick out.
>>
>>6997217
>our parents keep trying to make us be friends by dragging us to events and inviting each other
oh man i know this feel and it is awful. i wish you luck in getting a better living situation anon, even if it might take some time.
>>
File: 1467405566005.jpg (121KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467405566005.jpg
121KB, 848x1200px
>>6997108
Go to femgen. Become femboy. You're welcome.
>>
>>6997760
And then to /mtfg/ once you stop repressing
>>
>>6997771
Lol implying fembois repress. 90 percent of us hate growing boobs no mtf shares that sentiment.
>>
File: femgen.png (433KB, 961x397px) Image search: [Google]
femgen.png
433KB, 961x397px
>>6997871
>>
>>6997771
not repressing, perfectly happy as a guy, just wish guys took better care of themselves, where a bit cuter to look at, and would be less held back and open minded to talking about their feelings rather then just shitty bants all day
>>
File: 55311421_p0.png (657KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
55311421_p0.png
657KB, 1000x1000px
>>7002191
cont. like actually i really love being a dude. Women are great but i don't wanna be one. Its really more that i see alot in men that gets

muted by society and instead of guys actually being open minded to being a softer/gentler everything gets clusterfucked into macho-mode and i fucking hate it

fucking no offense but couldn't be further from trans and presuming everybody who prefers cute or girly males wants to be trans is one of the greatest cancers /mtf/ keeps pushing on people

fug off
>>
>>6997523
>parents pay for you to live in an apartment
?????
>>
>>6997108
Yeah.

I like being a man, but I sometimes wish there were a switch to turn me into a girl. Mostly so I could wear dress. Men's fashion is so dull.
>>
Yeah

I really wish I hated myself and my body so much that I experienced mental breakdowns every day with the knowledge that at best I can only become a glib facsimile of what I should have been
>>
>>6997252
Its not AGP if you want to be a man. Cute or not, MtF are still males.
>>
>>6997108
im sure dysphoria aint that nice
>>
>>6997108
>well she's cute
>reverse image search
>find her tumblr

Are there any mtfs out there who aren't sluts?
>>
>>7007343
Yes, but they're too good for you
>>
>>7002283
So wear women's fashion then. You don't have to be dysphoric to wear a dress
>>
>>6997108

Have you tried Tumblr?>>6997108
>>
>>7007345
it would look like shit though
>>
>>7007345
Nah I'll just stick to designing
>>
>>7007343
Yes they just keep to themselves. I'm no slut.
>>
>>6997108
Sounds like me
t. femboy self medding 3 years.
>>
>>7007343
Imagine going through puberty a second time with a brand new body you've always dreamed of, and also be able to legally upload lewd pictures without anyone to stop you.
>>
>>6997108
Yes. My penis and I are very attached. That said I sometimes would like to dress in a traditionally girly style (I love flowy tops, robes, and dresses). I also like the various head wraps you see traditionally in women from more ethnic parts of the world (Africa, Middle East, Southwestern Asia).
>>
>>/femgen/ in a nutshell
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.