[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 days ago I had my first homosexual experience. Then i started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9592.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9592.png
1MB, 640x1136px
2 days ago I had my first homosexual experience.
Then i started to have headache and pain inside my throat.
I was with a cold last week and i stopped taking medications.

I have some red bubbles on my throat now. Could it be a STD or its because of the cold? HELP!
>>
Sounds like HIV. You should get tested ASAP.
>>
>>6996762

Your throat can get hurt if you deepthroat, especially if it's already messed up because of the cold. I don't think any STD manifests itself after two days...
>>
looks like you got the herps
>>
>>6996762
Go to the doctor, get tested for strep throat. Also ask them to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia (of the throat).
>>
it's Ebola
>>
>>6996762
I'm a kissless virgin and I had a cold last week with bumps on my throat like this, so it's probably fine. Go to the doctor if you're worried.
>>
>>6996762
coxsackievirus.
>>
>>6996762
i got sick from my gf like this, she said she testes all the time and hasn't fucked a guy in a long time before she met me. The sickness got really fucking bad, and i was shaking and could barely function as a human being. My lymph nodes in my neck actually grew very large and i can feel them. But im pretty sure it was just the flu or something, because i just took some antibiotics and been popping ibeprofen for about 2 weeks and its gone. Plus everyone has been getting sick these last few weeks. Buuuuuuuut, my throught didn't have red bumps, it had white things, and it went away and came back.
>>
That's a positive case of HIV if I've ever seen it.
>>
It's lupus.
>>
>>6996762
I'm sorry anon but you ebolaids
F
>>
>>6996762
You've been Zikah'IVed.
Repent now and count your good deeds, as the time is not in your favor.
>>
Its the herp bro. Welcome to the club, now go see a doctor.
>>
File: Nig cuckold face.jpg (2KB, 97x125px) Image search: [Google]
Nig cuckold face.jpg
2KB, 97x125px
>>6996762
HIV can often present as a brief period of minor immune system suppression as it burows into your T Helper cells around a week after infection.
2 days is early, but not unheard of. And that does look like an uncommon bacterial infection in your throat.

You should get tested.

Source: I worked as an EMT
>>
>>6996762
grats bro you got the Gift! time to get some meth and schedule those standard fuck parties.
welcome to the gay community
>>
>>6996762
mononucleosis.
>>
>>6998078
clearly autoimmune
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.