[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone actually like chubby bottoms? I feel like we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Does anyone actually like chubby bottoms? I feel like we're so unloved
>>
>>6996761
Speaking from experience, are plenty of people who do, but it is much rarer to find them. You'll have to use apps for people who like chubs essentially.
>>
It often seems like you guys don't exist.
*Sigh* I'll have a chubby bottom bf someday...
>>
>>6997561
Sup?
>>
>>6996761
I think pot belly's are cute/comfy
>>
>>6998241
Yeah, I like it when someone uses my belly as a pillow
>>
File: 1475400101937.jpg (33KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1475400101937.jpg
33KB, 500x428px
>>6998334
>>
>>6998378
:3
>>
>>6996761
>hit the gym
>strict diet
>focus on target
>chubby no more
>loved

on the side note, chubby body is much preferred to be hug rather than hard muscle because chub = soft and comfy, hard muscle = looks good but it's hard as fucking planks/stones/concrete.
>>
>>6996761

Yeah. I only date guys with fat asses because pounding them is the best.
>>
>>6998431
that's why muscular with a little layer of fat is best body type
>>
As long as enough of that chub is on your butt it's all good!
>>
Chubby bottoms actually fucking disgust me. Chubby tops don't, but if you want to bottom lose some fucking weight.
>>
>>6996761
Well fat people deserve to be unloved
>>
>TFW impossible to find ftm/bf that's chubby because of the avalanche of fems

It's not fair
>>
File: 1462861355844.jpg (143KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462861355844.jpg
143KB, 640x640px
>>6996761
>I feel like we're so unloved

Motherfucker I would love a fat bf to hug, kiss, rim and fuck
>>
Chubiness is an obvious sign of no ambition or self-respect, so why would I want to fuck a mentally ill, clearly dead-end person?
>>
>>6996761
>fat
>why don't people find me attractive

Pick one
>>
>>6996761
Yeah I wish I could find you in real life.
>>
Question for the "chasers": are you slim yourselves? Or are you also chubby? Just curious
>>
>>7010737
I'm a chubby guy myself but there's slimmer guys who are into chubby guys too
>>
File: demo.png (1MB, 1168x586px) Image search: [Google]
demo.png
1MB, 1168x586px
best body type right here 10/10 would cuddle
>>
My current fuck buddy is a bottom chub. 275# I think. When I first met him he wouldn't get undressed for me. Always kept his shirt and boxers on. I finally pulled them off one day and kissed every inch of his body. He felt so good in my hands.

I'm a lot smaller (170#) so the logistics of fucking him can be difficult but I usually end up bending him over the edge of the bed and fucking him.
>>
File: Screenshot (1).png (963KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
963KB, 1366x768px
>>7012397
Are these pics of the same guy?

>>7012957
The problem with chubby guys is their lack of confidence. I swear once you give them that boost, they'll fug so well
>>
>>7014142
>The problem with chubby guys is their lack of confidence. I swear once you give them that boost, they'll fug so well
Very true. When I first met this guy he was pretty insecure and said he'd understand if I wasn't interested, etc... I think having a good relationship in the sack has helped him a lot.
>>
Chubs of /LGBT/, do you guys promote yourselves on dating websites and such? The gap between chubs and skinnier people is so large, I'm tempted to believe that chubs don't exist.
>>
>>7014142
yeah not the same guy
>>
I love chubby bottoms. It's when I ask to suck their toes or for them to wear cute socks that we run into problems...
>>
You should start a dating site/app just for chubs and enablers so they can FUCK OFF
>>
Chubby, as in just slightly fat, is ok. But most people who claim to be chubby are landwhales and nobody want to stick a dick near their rotted fatty asses.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.