[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/twg/ Transwoman general /tgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5913.jpg (732KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5913.jpg
732KB, 1500x1000px
Reboot #2 Edition.

Intended to be a no-trips allowed version of /mtfg/.
This is to keep the drama low, and letting anonymous people be heard, as well as to avoid the erp/rp that goes on..

It's open for everyone, just behave.

>No trips (or names)
>No avatar fagging
>No erp/rp-ing
>No calling out on trips (or names)

some discussion topics to get started:
What do you wear? What kind of clothes do you want to wear? What sorts of hair and makeup looks are you into? Where do you like to shop?
>>
>>6996579
>Where do you like to shop?
I shop at thrift stores because I don't want to blow money on nice clothing until I've developed a style and worked out what clothes work for me and what don't.
>>
>>6996579

i like to wear dresses that hide my non existent cleavage and also flow off the hip so that it looks like i have hips.

I would love it if i could successfully pull off crop tops and boob window dresses and tops. i love showing skin and exercising my right to bare arms.

I've never been indoctrinated into the chika or latina style of hair and makeup but with my skin tone i feel like that might actually help me pass better but i just don;t know how to do it. personally i enjoy doing light make up, just eyeliner and lipstick. i always wear my hair in a pony tail but i wish i could get away with wearing anime pig tails more often.

I LOVE shopping at Torrid. its basicly all inclusive plus size big girl store and they always have sales and a clearance rack with things in my size. i even own a few heels from there. every so often i even find older torrid dresses and clothes at Savers. Savers is a second hand store but the one i go to is located near the middle class part of town and they always donate the things i could never afford.

>>6996579
also thank you for this thread. lets keep it alive. maybe we can make an irc channel on rizon called #twg or something too. i like the no drama aspect please.
>>
What site are you gals planning on migrating to when this site inevitably goes under? I'm a bit worried, because this is the only decent place online to discuss trans stuff... and also I like the weebshit.
>>
I posted about this in mtfg

I'm falling for my friend, a Trans girl who lives on the other side of the world who I think sees me as a sister.

She finds it hard to keep friendships because people fall in love with her constantly. Shes just beautiful and strong and quiet, but in a confident way, she's not shy, shes just reserved. People flock to her because she's so warm and intelligent.
She can be stoic and distant, but she's also not afraid to be vulnerable with people she trusts. I can tell she has a side that she only shows to those who she's in a relationship with and it hurts me so deeply ill never experience it.

I try my hardest to get over her all the time but it doesn't work. She's one of my main pillars of support, and even if we haven't talked in a while, as soon as we do it comes flooding back. She messaged me to say hi earlier and my heart raced and fluttered.

I've known for a a whole now and we've become close. Like I said probably more in a sisterly way. She helped me a lot with issues I had both physically and emotionally while transitioning and constantly pushes me to better myself.

Every time she tells me I'm beautiful I just close my eyes and imagine her there in front of me. Sometimes when we talk on the phone have to hang up and feign a technical fault because I can't hold back the tears.

I can't take this anymore. I need to get over her. I need her to be in my life but without these horrible feelings.
I need to be a better friend to her, I don't want to be a vague memory thrown in with all the other people that couldn't control their feelings for her
>>
>>6998725
there's a zeronet mtfg iirc.
>>
>>7000481
>zeronet
can you accidentally end up share-hosting CP or something?
>>
>>7000544
it's possible, but i mean, what fucking cop is going to be on p2p anon tranny imageboard? and even then like there's not a large userbase, and it's not like md5s can't be b&.
if you want sec, then use tor w/ it and hide behind seven proxies
>>
>>7000566
yeah i mean i just don't trust this police state honestly. and i don't mean specifically on that site, won't it host other sites like on a blockchain? or is it more like torrent
>>
>>6999085
Tell her about it
Know she'll probably reject you, but as long as you're willing to be her FRIEND (and not more than that) if that's the case then telling her will at least resolve the tension and provide some closure

The friendship isn't going to be broken by you telling her, it'd be broken by you failing to let go, regardless of whether you tell her. If that makes any sense.
>>
>>7000588
you only host the sites that you get the .json files for.
>>
>>7000608
>The friendship isn't going to be broken by you telling her
LOL
>>
>>7000608
We can't be friends if she knows, it'll be something different. Something worse.
Like this has happened to her countless times. And each time she becomes withdrawn and depressed because she knows she's losing another friend.

I just want to let go, and never have her find out
>>
>>7000810
Let him dream.
>>
File: IMG_20161002_183011495.jpg (830KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161002_183011495.jpg
830KB, 1080x1920px
not sure if this is allowed but I'd like some advice probably gonna be transitioning in a few months and want to know how hard it would be for me to pass, I can't grow much facial hair and the rest of my body hair is then, I also have feminine limbs and thin shoulders but my nose is mannish and my hairline is garbage but the way I have it hides it, I'm going to be an ugly tranny :(
>>
>>7004419
Bi cis male here.
I think you are beautiful the way you are (I have thing for Roman noses) . When you transition you will be a gorgeous woman :)
>>
>go grocery shopping wearing thigh highs shorts and t-shirt
>get called mam by everyone
>go up to cashier to pay
>short, neckbeard-looking guy rings me up
>loudly calls me sir without even ever looking up at me
what gives? Has anyone been randomly misgendered while seemingly passing to everyone else?
I wish I could have asked him why he misgendered me since I was obviously presenting as female
>>
>>7004574

Post pics and let's see if you really pass.
>>
It's okay to be a gay feminine male guys.

You can stop pretending to be female now.
>>
I edited this to make it a tranny holding a picture of a crossdresser at a party would it be funny?
>>
>>7004587
It's okay to be bait.

Youcan stop pretending to be real now.
>>
>>7004586
You can't really make out the whole picture from just pics.
>>
>>7004622

In other words, no you don't really pass and everyone was being polite except for the neckbeard cashier.
>>
File: IMG_20161003_204819958.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161003_204819958.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>7004521
thanks but you really don't know my hairline its the main thing holding me back from transitioning apart from not having the money to self med and not wanting to wait 3 years for the NHS to give me mones
>>
>>7004632
Could be desu. I don't see why people would go out of their way to gender me correctly even when I dress tomboyish without makeup. Especially around here in the small town south.
It's a mindfuck either way. Can never judge yourself after a point.
>>
>>7004660
Honestly, that might partly grow back in like mine did. You should do okay desu.
Look kinda tall, but being tall is not that big of an issue except for finding clothes that fit.
>>
>>7004686
desu height and weight I'm least worried about because I'm like 5'7 or 5'8 and thin enough that a men's XS is too big and a women's small is just about right, also some stores don't carry jeans small enough in the waist for me lmao. am hoping HRT will help my hairline, trying to get a prescription for Fin as well
>>
>>7004419
>>7004660
you might need ffs, your biggest problem is your chin/jaw.
forehead and nose could also use some work but not necessary to pass.
for now I'd recommend doing your eyebrows and finding a hairstyle that suits your face better, your current hair makes your face look longer than it needs to be.
i think you definitely have potential, good luck
>>
File: 17.png (591KB, 417x670px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
591KB, 417x670px
>>7004660
You can hide the hairline with bangs, youll probably want a nose job down the line but I dont think that will be an obstacle to passing as much as your jawline.

Start using moisturizer and exfoliating.
>>
>>7004660
>>7004660
Your eyes are pretty. I would date you as is. Can not wait to see you when you transition.
>>
>>7004419
9/10 male model
you will literally make a 3/10 woman tbqh

t. male model expert
>>
File: meat popsicle.jpg (128KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
meat popsicle.jpg
128KB, 750x1000px
>>7004880
This was my problem, which is why I never transitioned and went the opposite direction. Even though, I know I am woman I have accepted that I will never look like a woman. Instead I enjoy my male body and go hyper masculine. The only thing that has kept me sane was living in California and have access to a TM4M group in SF.
And for some reason butch lesbians are willing to have me as a paramore.
>>
>>7004604
post it.

>>7004816
>>7004824
nah, it's the nose
>>
>>7004604
Yes
>>
>>7004419
Damn you pretty now, put a lil work in and you'll pass.
>>
>>7004953
You don't have to go "hypermasculine" just because you don't look like a woman 100%
You could just go andro or something.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.