[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i broke up with my bf because he calls everyone "gurl"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 1465762444880.gif (970KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1465762444880.gif
970KB, 500x390px
i broke up with my bf because he calls everyone "gurl" and "queen" and watches that drag show.

He literally will say "yass queen" in normal conversation. I can't take that home.

How are these gross guys able to sustain?
>>
>>6996102
>getting triggered by drag lingo
lmao calm down hunty
>>
>>6996102
I hear ya brother. I fucking hate guys that act and talk like that. In my experience, most of them are coke fiends.
>>
Its all about finding a place that accepts you. And desu id rather be slinging drag lingo and talking with a lisp and wearing womens clothing and being accepted by a bunch of flamers than ever visiting this shit board.
I hate you, 4chan.
>>
>>6996102
I _wish_ to date/fuck one of these flamers desu
too bad I don't give off gay vibes, I never been able to seduce one thus far

(and that drag show is funny AF)
>>
>>6996102

Good job anon.
I would've done the same.
>>
>>6997249
>thefoxandthegrapes.png
>>
>>6997249
Hahahaha! Faggot!
>>
>>6996102
My ex is like that and I still hangout with him. I mainly broke up cause we have very little in common interests. As for the behaviour or speech patterns it really shouldn't be of any concern to anyone. People shouldn't give a fuck how anyone else acts.
It is difficult maintaining a friendship though cause I feel like I'm going out of my way to accommodate it but he's nice to talk to. I have asked him straight up why he talks like that though lol
It's like he has split personality cause he acts way different around straight people than gays
>>
>>6996102
Yh it's annoying but why get with him in the first place then? you cant change people to suit you. Be direct at what you want next time
>>
>>6997933
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code-switching
>>
>>6996102
I don't watch RuPaul or have any interest in drag, but I still involuntarily shout "YASSS" when I'm excited or "SLAY" when I see someone being good at something. It's a cultural thing. Only self-hating faggots deride it.
>>
File: 1448957785823.gif (1MB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
1448957785823.gif
1MB, 529x352px
>>6996102
>i broke up with my bf because he calls everyone "gurl" and "queen" and watches that drag show.

You did good anon
>>
>>6997953
I'm aware of why he does it, it's just annoying.
I've never felt the need to alter behaviours so I guess I'm just not used to it
>>
>when you see a guy who looks really masc but then you here him talk and you're just like nvm
>>
>>6996102

You did the right thing
>>
>>6997904
>p-p-please accept me, anon
>>
>>6997960
The whole point of drag is trying to bring this 'shame' out of the closet and accepting people for who they are. Stop being such a slave to Hollywood and Christians and mae up your own mind on what you'll accept/not accept, not based on whether its on TV or not :S
>>
>>6998012
Liar. Do you act different at work? When youre with your parents? Grow up anon, stop being a slave.
>>
>>6999728
Ok

I made up my own mind and I find it fucking obnoxious as I am a reserved person by nature

It's as annoying as frat boy party culture to me, it has nothing to do with internalized homophobia, I just don't like "loud" personalities by default
>>
>>6999846
Fair enough, but under everyones armour there is a human being underneath but if u dont like him then dont waste ur time
>>
File: rajawink.gif (975KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
rajawink.gif
975KB, 500x375px
I wouldn't date someone who doesn't enjoy that drag show desu.
>>
>>7000155
WTF? FLAMING QUEEN FAGGOT DISGUSTING FEMININE DISGUSTING MAN DISGUSTING! HOW DARE THEY DRESS UP IN WOMENS CLOTHING IT IS DISGUSTING. FUCKING FLAMERS WHY CANT THEY BE LIKE NORMAL STRAIGHT PEOPLE I HATE FUCKING FLAMERS - gay person.
>>
>>6996102
If my bf started doing that shit I would dump him too.
>>
>>7000190
>muh gay culture
>ur a traitor if you don't embrace it
>>
>>7000413
>suffer discrimination
>discriminate
>muh logic
>>
>>7001078
> Literally every single group of people ever.
>>
>>6996723
Such an underrated post
>>
>>6996102
how did you even get that far with him?

i wouldn't be able to stand being around someone who says "yaaassss queen" without any sense of self awareness for more than 5 minutes tops
>>
>>7000413
If you act like a breeder expect to be treated like one.
>>
>>6996102
The guy i'm fucking loves drag race. To the point he likes to bring it over to my place to watch with me before we have sex.

Its actually pretty funny. Ive only seen series 5-6 so far. The guy i fuck does some drag talk tho honestly its not that bad. Could be worse, he could be into football.
>>
File: giant disgust.jpg (3MB, 9999x9999px) Image search: [Google]
giant disgust.jpg
3MB, 9999x9999px
>>7000155
>watching that sensationalist garbage
>>
I can't stand that personality type either, and I don't see why that makes me "self-loathing." Is a black person who doesn't like gang banging and trap music self loathing? No. Why should something like sexuality or race determine your whole personality? That just seems like the mark of a very shallow human being to me.
>>
>>6996102
My bf has the gay voice and watches drag race. But he hates his voice and he's thankfully not one of those flamboyant fags, so I can ignore it.
>>
>>7001078
MUH SOCIAL CONSTRUCTS AND PHILOSPHY
>>
>>7001913

this is why it costs so much to run this site m8
>>
>>6996102
>He literally will say "yass queen" in normal conversation
I wouldn't be able to date someone like that either.
>>
>everyone getting this upset over gays using specific words.
This board is beyond pathetic
>>
>>7007109
Gay men that speak this way are just annoying, that's all. You're the one who seems upset family.
>>
>>7007119
What triggered the reaction was really how this thread is full of gays hating on other gays for perceived gay behaviour while the board in general (sans tranny threads) and gaygen are full of
>I'm so lonely
>why can't I find a qt bf
>tfw be pasty undernourished twink with no perfectly sculpted muscle bottom who worships my every move ;_;
>it's not fair
Stay lonely, legbutts, meanwhile I'll be over here watching rupauls with my bf.
>>
>>7007151
Bruh, I'm sure most the the lonely perma-virgins on here prolly are super into RuPaul, hence why they're lonely autistic virgins.

The only time my bf and I have ever watched it is when we have superfags over who believe it's the greatest thing ever.
>>
>>7007151
this comment has triggered me
>>
>>7001586
>Could be worse, he could be into football
So much fucking this. I'll take drag queens over football any day.
>>
>>6996102
If you didn't like your boyfriend why does any of this matter? He's probably better off with a guy who won't break up with him over something as petty as language.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.