/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its domestic abuse awareness month! What better way to cekebrate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

Its domestic abuse awareness month! What better way to cekebrate than to share the worst story you have to offer? I honestly dont have much to offer. Because I only recently began transitioning and im in the navy I havent been exposed to the rigors of some transphobia or homophobia. I want to hear about it. Tell me about yourselves anons.
>>
File: bestfaceever2.jpg (17KB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
bestfaceever2.jpg
17KB, 320x181px
>decide to hang out with my crush more
>at some point, my friends are shit talking him
>I say he's an okay guy if you get to know him
>"Are you two secretly dating? Fag."

That's the worse I've got. To be fair, I'm not the most loud and proud gay guy ever, but I live in Eastern Europe, to put things into perspective.
>>
>>6981115
>Transitioning in army
Why you retards keep doing it and why is this allowed? You consciously hamper your combat effectiveness and force a strain on your command.
>>
>>6981115

There's sure to be a disproportionate amount of lesbians in this thread.
>>
>>6981141
>It's muh soggy knee! REEEEEE
>>
>>6981154

Actually, it's about lesbians being statistically more prone to domestic abuse.
>>
>>6981129
Im in the navy faggot. Get your facts straight or gtfo.
>>
>>6981129
And dysphoria is more of a strain on my effectiveness than hormones retard.
>>
Bump, I want teh stories. But ibe none. Give us some blood anons.
>>
>>6981169
Oh right. I forgot that navy spends their time eating cotton candy and watching soap operas all day. You don't need give your best over there.
>>
>>6981176
Oh, here is an idea: DON'T JOIN NAVY. It's that simple. Find a job where your health won't be a potential hazard. You don't see much people with narcolepsy in the navy, don't you?
>>
>>6981238
Hahh, "theres strong, and then there is army strong, but only if you are a straight cis male. Freak" navy works ten times as hard as any other branch AND works hard at accepting people in their lives. You saying that my dysphoria is invalid leaves me thinking, do you even belong in the military? I am currently stationed shoreside, so I have time to start hormones, which dont affect how hard you tey at all. They make you no different than a woman in the military. Or wait, you have a problem with that as well?
>>
>>6981258
Excuse you. But my transitioning isnt ahazard. Dont talk like you are in the military you hasbeen.
>>
>>6981263
Navy handbook:
Insulted? Accuse the guy of being a massive Walt or pull the you're in the """military""" card.
>>
My ex gf used to hit me, choke me, break things around the house and generally throw a tantrum when ever she got mad. And it was usually over something ridiculous like me staying out late drinking or her not liking the decorations i put up. I finally couldn't take it anymore and left. She had a new gf within a month. I think she might legit be a sociopath. She definitely has a screw loose.
>>
>>6981259
>You saying that my dysphoria is invalid
Are you genuinly retarded? Where did i said so? You seem to to have bigger problems that hamper your effectivnes given how you don't understand what one is saying to you.
>>
File: 20160929_132130.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160929_132130.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>6981299
You clearly implied that dysphoria isnt a risk to the command.

Come one. Say that trams dont belong in the navy. Come tonmy naval base in CT. The submarine base, say it to my face. My submariners got my back.
>>
>>6981313
>being such a pussy you need all your buddies to not run away from a fight
Navy really is a joke, isn't it?
>>
>>6981355
Heh, having brothers to back me up is nothign to be ashamed of, its called strategy. Git gud faggot.
>>
>>6981355
And do you really think id fight fuck that. I dont beloeve in "fair fights" the spoils belomg tonthe smartest one. Youd be done the moment you stepped on this base.
>>
>>6981365
>>6981369
Holy shit, the memes are real. Not only you are a pussy but you have no sense of honor. NAVY'S BEST!
>>
>>6981376
Honor in "strategy" learn something about combat. You dont go rushing in. Thats how you die.
>>
>>6981355
Isn't relying on the strength of your siblings in arms kind of the point of a unified fighting force?
>>
>>6981378
Well, not in navy. You guys aren't expected to actualy fight anyone. Avarage D&D nerd has more fighting experience than you guys have if only becouse at some point he tried to not give his lunch money.
>>
>>6981376
All warfare is based on deception. There is no place where espionage is not used. Offer the enemy bait to lure him.
- Sun Tsu
>>
>>6981383
When you challenge someone to one to one brawl over a supposed insult?
>>
>>6981407
You should have thought ahead, all battles are fought with deception, that you are nauve enough to deny this is your downfall.
>>
>>6981398
So you offered me a bait. Your bait was: go to my base and me and all my buddies are going to gang up on you. Truly, navy's best brain.
>>
>>6981414
Not gonna argue. Tranny like you sure knows few things about deception. ;^)
>>
>>6981420
That qasnt even me you retard. Idk who that was but there seems to be other gearqueers here, if not then they navyfags like me.
>>
File: 1475088255269.jpg (77KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475088255269.jpg
77KB, 768x1024px
>>6981429
Omg that is seriously the best joke ive heard all day. Props to you my friend. I give it up. That was amazing.
>>
>>6981434
I would call bullshit but yeah, the other wrote like someone who had some sort of education.
>>
File: 1475036545647.gif (43KB, 165x137px) Image search: [Google]
1475036545647.gif
43KB, 165x137px
>>6981453
Legit i gove you this one. That joke was great. I literally fell out of my chair laughing.
>>
File: 1474634635142.jpg (86KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474634635142.jpg
86KB, 600x800px
>>6981453
You incapacitated me with love. Such a nice boy. Love you anon.
>>
See legbutts? Bullies get all the bitches.
>>
>>6981503
I would fuck anon and let him rip my boopucci to shreds. Hot bloody shreds.
>>
File: 7866999.jpg (91KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
7866999.jpg
91KB, 554x439px
>>6981129
I agree with you. Transitioning is not something you should be doing while under severe physical labor. You should treat it more like a second puberty which means you need lots of rest and shouldn't drink and smoke either.
>>
>>6981666
Not every rate is physical labor, and most are not severe. Its just like a normal workout, but i get paid for it. And when transitioning you dont want to rest a shit ton, you want to be proactive and work the parts of you you want fat to grow on.
>>
>>6981666
And the instruction clearly states that the coc can deny at any time a person transition if it qould hamper their ability nore than their dysphoria.
>>
>>6981744
I have no idea what you just said.
>>
>Domestic abuse thread
>Replies: 39
>Replies about domestic abuse:1
>Replies fighting over if you should transition in the military: 38
Great thread, guys.
>>
>>6981701
rest as in sleep. you can still work out but from what i gather the army doesn't give you a lot of actual time for your body to rest. your body has to put energy in a lot of other things while you're filled with hormones
>>
>>6981115
That's a hot pic
>>
>>6981805
Navy
>>
>>6982026
Navy
>>
>mfw nerds on 4chan think they know more than all of Navy command and the DOD combined

Well, that's pro war conservatives who'll never spend a day serving their country for you. Browsing /k/ is basically the same as being special forces to some of these people lmao
>>
Does constantly being threaten by your bf that he will an hero counts as abuse? I nearly got an ulcer from that attention seeking faggot. He just drained me of my time, energy, and money. He'd criticize everything I did, down to the way I'd put things in my pocket. Once he called me to meet him on the other side of the city in scorching heat only for him to get there two hours late and leave in twenty minutes. He barely said anything nice to me at all, and he never asked about how I was feeling. We almost never had sex, because he was always "busy" or because his roommates were home, but fucker managed to catch two STDs while dating me. I didn't even want to fuck him by that point, but it made me feel like shit to know that the evil slut doesn't want to touch me while getting pozzed by strangers on the regular. And he'd guilt me about everything, especially about spending time and money with my friends when I could have spent it on him. The kicker is that he was like 15 years older then me. Fucking parasite. It's been two years since I heard from him and I still get angry at both of us all over again when I remember it.

Pretty sure I'll never try dating again. And I was so fucking soft on him when breaking it off. As if he didn't know exactly what he was doing, manipulative bastard. At the very least I should have let him know what a worthless piece of shit he is.

He made me watch Pitch Perfect with him too, which should probably also count as abuse.
>>
>>6982459
Anon, please don't lose hope. Love is real, it's always going to be. Don't shut it our of your life.

Sometimes you do stupid things because you believe that a bad apple can still ripen.

Don't let him affect you more than he already did. You're better than that. You're capable of love. You're capable of being loved.

Please never give up
>>
>>6982459
>>6982501
But remember that love is built. And its a relationship thats based on communication trust and enjoyment. Remember this.
>>
>>6982269
I said military, Navy is a part of that.
>>
>>6982501
That's sweet of you to say, but I just don't have the energy for it. When I'm old and feeble I'll seek out another old and feeble man so that we can call the ambulance for each other in case of injury or illness. That's what it all boils down to in the end anyway.
>>
>>6982543
Mmmm, go for it.
>>
>>6982540
Novody cares that shit is over either give us some blood or get out. I wanna hear some brutal shit. To add to.my archives.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.