/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went to tranny support group tonite >what appears to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 37

File: 1446013220136.jpg (36KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446013220136.jpg
36KB, 334x400px
>went to tranny support group tonite
>what appears to be a cis male in group
>'names and pronouns'
>gets to him
>'Christina, she/her'
>like 6 people clear their throats
>well passing girl to my left seems mad
>girl to my right as well, she speaks up
>'Christina, why do you want that name and those pronouns?'
>'well I feel like a girl'
>said in a deep voice with no inflections or feminine presence at all whatsoever
>'but you aren't expressing any sense of femininity'
>girl to my left is really mad and chimes in
>'at all.'
>he is so aloof about it
>'well I'll learn all of that, I just want to be a girl.'
>'you should already be one is what I'm saying'
>'but how could I be a girl if I have a dick?'
>everyone is triggered at this point
>girl on my left stands up
>'if you don't see yourself as a girl despite what you wear or what is inbetween your legs then you aren't a girl you are just jumping on this bandwagon for attention!'
>group coordinator stands up
>'everyone let's settle down.'
>'Christina, I think the group is a little confused is all. This is a very serious subject and it doesn't seem like you are taking it seriously. We aren't trying to invalidate your identity but to us you do not seem to be in the right place to make this decision for yourself.'
>Christina shrugs and gets up, walks out.
>girl to my left walks after him and pushes him to the ground
>'you are making a joke and a mockery of us all! You claiming to be something you aren't and never will be is ruining all the progress we have worked so hard for!'
>spits on him
>steps on his hand
>Christina scoots back against the wall and breaks down crying
>>
>>6971373
>rough boy voice is gone
>girly as fuck crying
>just lays there crying for like 5 minutes with girl standing over her
>we all walk over and stand around him
>girl to my right holds out her hand to help Christina up
>she takes it but the girl who was yelling pushes her to the ground again
>'don't help *airquotes* her, she needs to know what she did!'
>group coordinator grabs her arm and pulls her back
>looks at Christina
>'maybe you should leave'

I don't know how to feel about this
>>
>>6971373
Cool reaction image. Mind if I steal it, pham?
>>
So nature or nuture?
>>
>>6971375
>>we all walk over and stand around him

I honestly thought at this point you guys were going to pee on her.
>>
File: nigga please.jpg (20KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
nigga please.jpg
20KB, 334x400px
>stories that never happened for $100, alex
>>
File: 10.jpg (47KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
47KB, 620x347px
>>6971419
>post that blindly accuses someone else of lying about something that they witnessed and doesn't make them look good or benefit them in any way as a way to prop up an inferiority complex they have always and will always have perhaps because nobody hugged them enough as a kid for $500, alex.
>>
I wouldn't suggest submitting this one to the Jews in hollywood, but it's a start, kid.
>>
>>6971387
Nuture?
>>
File: smaug.jpg (40KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
40KB, 492x492px
>>6971373
>>6971375

>Next time on Transparent!
>>
>>6971373
insecure early transitioner gets attacked

that's sad
>>
>>6971373
holy shit, I wish my support group had this much angst, anybody who'd oppose a cis man like that in my group would be burned at a stake
>>
>>6971475
usually its pretty chill, I was really surprised that it got like this today, the girl that did all that is usually the nicest person ever, like usually brings food for this homeless girl that comes once or twice a month, is always the first to tear up if someone is telling a difficult story, even correctly addresses the non passing 40-45 year olds that saunter in wearing makeup and cocktail dresses but couldnt be bothered to shave.
>>
thread theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5HkuhSEnPQ
>>
>>6971493
she did the right thing. i am honestly surprised she had that in her

by the way, how old was the dude? was he also all bearded and shit?
>>
>>6971512
>she did the right thing.
>battery
>the right thing
>>
>>6971512
Jesus you'd think transvestites would be more accepting of different perspectives and life experiences but nope
>>
>>6971373
guy sounds like me
i mean i'll never be an actual girl but i can at least pretend
i have the decency to at least not demand people call me she/her though??? and i'm going to actually go on HRT and not call myself female before that i guess
>>
>>6971512
He was just acting so nonchalant from the minute he sat down. He was clean shaven but had his legs wide open the entire time, didn't self groom or anything while sitting there, seemed well put together enough but was presenting in so many ways as male I just assumed he was ftm.

I didn't have a problem with him being there either way until he said 'well I'll learn all of that'.

Im sorry but if you are his age (~22 best guess) and havent picked up any inflection or body language or mannerisms I reserve the right to be suspect. I'm not saying he has to validate himself to sit down at the table but he should show a faint whisper of the slightest bit of girl if he doesn't expect this to happen, especially dealing with what is an objectively serious subject where acting like he was would set anyone off.
>>
>>6971581
She probably spent her whole life repressing and struggled to even show up to your bullshit little meeting.
She's probably had literally years of micromanaging her body language to appear manly (and likely bullying from behaving fem as a child).
Expecting her to trust total fucking strangers and let down her defenses immediately is autistic.
>>
>>6971373
Christ, everyone was upset with me that I didn't give myself a female name during the time I came out but didn't deem it appropriate yet.
>>
>>6971373
That's fucking vicious. Doing it just because she was not presenting female socially.

If one of you even tried to lay your judgemental finger on me I would beat you all to a bloody pulp and kick your teeth in. I would fuck you up, mate.
>>
>>6971535
chasers, hons and unpassers should be battered regularly tbqh
>>
>>6971581
the guy sounds confused, he just needs time to understand himself better
>>
>>6971612
If you aren't presenting socially and don't feel dysphoria, you don't need a fucking support group. We need some way to protect ourselves from chasers, trenders, and malicious infiltrators. Otherwise, trans support groups get overrun and become useless.
>>
>>6971581
back to hating trannies for me then

Poor fucker probably has trauma because of that and might reconsider going trans altogether. She probably had a mental breakdown where she realized she wasn't comfortable being male and just wanted some support. Thank god some overentitled cunt came to save the day!
>>
>this thread
>tfw questioning trans
Good thing I never went to a support group like my therapist told me to
>>
>>6971606
Literally this. You guys were complete assholes to her, in the one place she should have felt safe. What the flying fuck.
>>
>>6971373
jesus chrsit
maybe they were just super early in transition
>>
>>6971712
>>6971655
>>6971673
>>6971650

To be fair we get chasers ALL THE TIME. They usually just hang out by the bus stop and try to bum us smokes on the way out. One of the girls who used to come weekly was a sex worker and her clients followed her sometimes and found us.

I get it was wrong for things to get physical and I am not OK with that, but he was acting like a total dipshit about it. Im just saying support groups are great for where he is in his journey but if you want to feel safe you need to do the same, or atleast not be on your phone the entire time until it is your turn to talk.
>>
File: 1406313613543.jpg (14KB, 316x234px) Image search: [Google]
1406313613543.jpg
14KB, 316x234px
>passers bullying a poor unfortunate hon
this makes me mad
you passers have easy mode lives and you never have to worry about looking like a guy in a dress EVER when you go out in girl clothes yet you are so quick to single out someone who is too unfortunate to ever pass and bully them. fuck you OP, i hope your "friend" gets cancer
>>
>>6971756
Was he talking seriously, or did he sound like he was bullshitting you? Like, did he have that sense of "braggadocio" in his voice?
>>
>>6971373
it's really refreshing to know that not all support groups tolerate obvious apg fetishists
>>
>>6971756
Where do large groups of transgirls hang out usually, as a side note? Do they go on group trips and such?
>>
File: toad.gif (1MB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
toad.gif
1MB, 500x283px
>>6971373
>pushes him to the ground

yeah, that's a really feminine thing to do

>>6971756
>we get chasers ALL THE TIME

"Boo hooo, i'm so sad, nobody wants me! Fucking chasers constantly chasing me!"

Is this real life?
>>
>>6971756
that's ok but fuck trannies
now i know not to hang with my irl girlkin
>>
>>6971756
Okay this I can sort of understand, seeing as it must suck equally to have your safe place invaded by people that think of you as a sex toy.

What you did was still wrong but I can understand why you did it now. Difficult situation.
>>
>>6971781
idk how to describe it but it irked me too. I think he made everyone uncomfortable from the start. He got there early and was already sitting down when we came in. I walked past him and he smelled like cigarettes and wayyyyyyyy too much cologne. I cut out part because I didnt think it was important enough to justify typing it all out but here is some filler I left out;

>we all sit down
>talk amongst ourselves for 15-20 minutes waiting for everyone to get there
>he doesnt say anything to anyone, just sits there on his phone.
>I can hear it buzzing every few minutes like hes texting and can hear him posting on facebook.
>gets a call, loud low fi rap ringtone
>tells person on other end hes hanging with his crew and hangs up on them
>non passing sits next to him and tries to talk to him
>he isnt really talking so she gets up
>mouths 'wooooooow' as she walks away, and not because he thought she was hot.
>leaning back on his chair and almost falls a few times
>group coordinator walks in and he swallows as soon as he says 'lets start!'
>girl who pushed him noticed all of this as well and we were talking about who the fuck this guy is for a minute before everything kicked off.
>>
Girl to your left sounds hardcore. You should befriend her.
>>
>>6971902
She didn't fit your stereotypes well enough so you just stood and watched as she was physically attacked.
You do realize that REAL women have empathy, right? Guess you're the AGP fetishist after all.
>>
>>6971948
>makes no effort to look like a woman
>still has all the mannerisms of a man
>not passing at all
>doesn't believe he is a woman
???
somehow you turn this shit around into making this freak NOT an obvious fetishist or chaser? seriously fuck you
>>
>>6971902
All of this can be put down to him being new and not knowing anyone, being nervous and obviously not being out to his friends so trying to appear like a "normal guy"
>>
File: 1474487132772.png (2MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474487132772.png
2MB, 768x1024px
>>6971387
>suture
>>
>>6971971
>makes no effort to look like a woman
so you think a day one tranny should put on makeup he doesn't have, wear skirts he doesn't have and look like a fucking drag queen in public just so that he can get some advice?
>still has all the mannerisms of a man
so a prerequisite to learning what the fuck you're supposed to do as a 22 year old man who wants to become a woman is already knowing what you're supposed to be doing?
>not passing at all
kill yourself
>doesn't believe he is a woman
of course he's not a fucking woman and neither are you or anyone else in your autistic tranny cult
we're all -MEN- and even if you snip your dick off you'll still have been born AND raised male and never have a functioning womb and never have the personality and mentality of an actual fucking woman
>>
>>6971971
It's called being repressed and insecure.
Some people don't have the benefit of liberal propaganda from a young age, some are taught and believe conservative drivel.
You should've helped her see past that or at least attempted to understand her before banding against her and chimping out.

Coordinator was the only other decent human being in that room.

She was just starting to break out and your hon club probably ruined any chance she ever had of attaining happiness.
>>
>>6971948
weve gotten late transitioners who pop in for a session and we never see them again as well as people who stuck around for a few months. we NEVER got anyone who acted like this guy. usually the late transitioner will be EXTRA girly to compensate for their lack of physical femininity. I get he just got there and all but still it was really weird and he was giving off an intruder vibe.
>>
>>6972001
Obviously she thinks everyone should be a shameless fucking hon, because that's more than half of her shitty group.
>>
>>6971971
Lol goes to support group cuz disgusting agp transbian, surprised to see chaser and gang beats it. If any of you were real trans women you wouldn't have time for support groups, they're litteraly emo circle jerks and you attend your self pity group regularly from the sounds. I hope the chaser posts out front and kidnaps and rapes all you entitled gross tranny monsters. ;0 real trapu waifus play videya and work.
>>
>>6972028
>usually the late transitioner will be EXTRA girly to compensate for their lack of physical femininity.
Not everyone has this kind of confidence, especially if they're new to the whole trans thing and don't know what the fuck they're doing. All she knew was how she felt, but she was attacked because she didn't act the way YOU felt comfortable with.

> I get he just got there and all but still it was really weird and he was giving off an intruder vibe.
Nice victim/persecution complex. What a fucking disaster it would've been if somebody who didn't follow your hon stereotypes """invaded""" your safe space.
>>
File: 1468797566165.jpg (543KB, 1280x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1468797566165.jpg
543KB, 1280x1916px
>>6971971
Any """""transgirl"""" tries to """act""" like a woman or does """"female mannerisms"""" is a rapist fetishist whose main goal is to force a form of sissification onto themselves by making everyone around them view them as some sort of stereotypical princess-shit. If you do this, you're transtrender, and you need to kill yourself. Sorry, just the facts.
>>
>>6972028
>intruder vibe
i think you took a wrong turn off of bing
you meant to go to tumblr
>>
>>6972001
>wants to become a woman
case in point

that's not how any of this works, retard

>>6972012
>her
chasers/fetishists are men, idiot

>>6972055
wrong
>>
>>6972055
What the fuck is up with all the hate on this board? People can be who they want to be.
>>
>>6972079
trannies want to become women
you're not a fucking woman, retard
tell me how many women need to spend several years taking estrogen and anti-androgen and potentially tens of thousands on facial surgery
tell me how many women are still biologically male after all of this
>>
File: 8lgoiwKwg-k.jpg (206KB, 1118x759px) Image search: [Google]
8lgoiwKwg-k.jpg
206KB, 1118x759px
>>6971373
I wonder if this one was your Christina.
>>
>>6971373
>>6971375
I think the "girl" to your left is doing a great job being female. She beat the shit out of a man and there were zero repercussions for it.
>>
>>6972100
Ones with PCOS? Ones with CAIS? Etc. etc, ? There are a lot more intersex people than there are trans people.
>>
>>6971373
hopefully the story is fake
>>
>>6972104
Actually, yeah. What state are you in OP?
>>
>>6972109
>intersex
i'm not going to pretend I know what those abbreviations stand for, but you seem to imply they match my characteristics, so, in other words people who aren't biologically women?
trannies aren't technically female and that's a perfectly reasonable fucking stance for someone who's only starting out transitioning you autist
>>
>>6972140
I'm saying that post-op post hrt trans women can be just as biologically female as some cis women. People can be born with a vagina, etc, raised as a girl, but not have a uterus, ovaries, and have xy chromosomes, and they are still always considered a woman. Sex is composed of various parts of physiology, hormones and gene expression, in addition to chromosomal sex which is only relevant in the context of pre-natal hormonal development.
>>
>>6972055
I used to be like that during my first year of hrt, then I gave up on transitioning because I don't pass but even tho I dropped the act I never stopped hrt because disphoria is very real nonetheless

so yeah, you are wrong. I was happy to lose my sex drive, I don't think a fetishist would be.
>>
>>6972100
umm, no.
trans women ARE women, and KNOW they are women. this is trans 101

>>6972140
wrong. trans women are female
>>
File: 018.jpg (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
24KB, 625x626px
>>6972176
>trans women are female
>>
>trans women are female
r u alrite bud-e
>>
>>6972109
>>6972160
Are you legitimately trying to compare us to trannies?
>>
>>6971373
>spits on him
>steps on his hand
>Christina scoots back against the wall and breaks down crying

then id push away the raging tranny and go comfort Christina, help her with transition and become emotional support for her, becoming an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend and praying on her emotionally vulnerable self like a piece of shit that I am
>>
>>6972200
Yes.
>>
Oh boy who lured in the buttblasted lezzies

It's not our fault you became that bitter person noone wants to be around, so pls leave.
>>
>>6972214
Why?
>>
>>6971493
>even correctly addresses the non passing 40-45 year olds that saunter in wearing makeup and cocktail dresses but couldnt be bothered to shave.
You guys are even bigger psychos than the creeps in Jerry Springer.

And the most jaw dropping thing out of this is that the violent dragqueen male from your story coddles and endorses creepy old crossdressers who no doubt creep out girls and women in the restrooms and stuff.

Those sick old men in drag are the entire problem trans has, they're even a problem that's lead to a resurgence in homophobia. You guys are all creeps. Disgusting people really. Who viciously attack confused dopes and give obvious pervs a pass.

Really, an all time low. I'm starting to hate T.
>>
>>6972079
so do you have an actual rebuttal or are you just really stupid?
>>
>>6971622
She coddles Hons and gives them stuff though. Maybe she joins them in their perverted activities IDK.
>>
File: 1474749136894.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474749136894.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>6972176

>wrong. trans women are female

Only the ones that pass desu.
>>
>>6972264
those aren't female either
we're all men and pretending
>>
File: joey-dress.png (421KB, 1000x503px) Image search: [Google]
joey-dress.png
421KB, 1000x503px
>>6972264
and joey salads
>>
>>6972232
Because anon made a dumb argument and pointed out that CAIS and PCOS women have XY genes, like transwomen, thus according to that anon, male.
>>
>>6972116
If you were asking me(No.6972104 sender), I live in Moscow.
>>
>>6972278
*and got pointed out
>>
>>6971373
Boy, it's almost like trannies have a mental illness or something.

Also that didn't happen.
>>
>>6972270
Your self-hatred is leaking. Pls go get that fixed.
>>
File: 1444936525991.jpg (16KB, 226x207px) Image search: [Google]
1444936525991.jpg
16KB, 226x207px
>>6971373
God I hope this didn't actually happen
>>
>>6972278
Tbf, only some people with PCOS have xy genes, and those that do are usually genetic chimeras. What people with PCOS do have is naturally "male" levels of hormones, so much so that they can get male bone structure even.
>>
>>6972278
I meet people that consider intersex people as male. I think it's perspective.

Even I'm not sure some of the time. Maybe things will make sense as I get older, but it's all kind of a gray area to me.
>>
>>6972243
>one person in a story who remains unnamed and no evidence of said story ever taken place has ruined an entire group of people for you

And we're the biggest psychos? Lmao.
>>
>>6971650
>If you aren't presenting socially and don't feel dysphoria
So then femboys are bad guys by your book?

I'd want to see what kind of rage one of them would provoke in your club by taking your tranny meds but not buying into any of your hon social roles bullshit. Wrong to look andro but dress and act like a boy, I never figured.
>>6972028
Haha, that's disgusting. Acting like some sick stereotype won't make you any less of a hulking man.
>>
>>6971650
kek

gender fluid
>>
>>6971373
this post is bait, and the proof is CWC's name.
>>
>>6972373
Well, i know that CAIS women are, infertility aside, completly female. They appartently produce even the apporative gamete.

Most CAIS women dont even figure out they're intersex until they try to have babies and test why they're infertile.
>>
If this isn't b8 then I hope tthey return to shoot up your little gay 'clubhouse'.
> Fuck you all.
>>
>>6971373
>tfw no early transitioner bf/gf

do you guys think it makes sense to sign for trans support group just to find such a creature?
>>
>>6972436
That's retarded anon. You don't speak for all cis males, (assuming that's what you are) and that's fine. Nobody is "representative" of their demographic, that's fucking retarded.
>>
>>6972374
Oh, this is really just another part of T's usual pattern of behavior. We all know you won't stop talking about feelings and how everyone needs to act like some depersonalized soulless stepford monster to be legit. And you think that somehow justifies being a hon and barging into others spaces.

Lgbt needs to purge your group before your sickness spreads to the other letters.
>>one person in a story who remains unnamed
Then out them and help the sickness be cut out if they don't speak for all Trans. Doubt you will, you're all creeps like him desu.
>>
>>6972106
top fucking kek
>>
>>6972455
Your friends all act like perverted delusional creeps. If you don't fight them, then you're just as bad as them.
We have to get rid of T before the rest of us start acting like this.
>>
men don't cry though, you just beat up a fellow woman
>>
>>6972389
I have AIS, so I guess I'm male? I was raised female, I have a vagina and tits, but no cervix or uterus. I also have a testes(in my abdomen) and my clit kind of looks like a little penis.

If I say I'm male to someone I feel like it's false advertising because I don't have a masculine physique at all, but if I say I'm female it feels like a lie as well because I'm genetically male.

I know, "find someone that'll except you for who you are," but it's seriously confusing.
>>
>>6972512
>fellow woman
>fellow
That kind of aggression doesn't come from a woman, it comes from an insane toxic transvestite. Which is probably normal in hon clubs.

>>6972549
whoever you wanna be, it doesn't fucking matter if it isn't hurting you.
>>
>>6972562
women are often very aggressive without holding back
>>
>>6971373
tfw I am Christina
>>
>>6972562
I wish everyone had your attitude.
>>
>>6972582
can I help you with transition, compliment your crossdressing, hold you when you're crying, lick your tears and fuck you without touching your penis?

this is my fantasy desu
>>
>>6972562
>insane toxic transvestite
these people are disgusting, I'm beginning to see why all the world hates trannies.

>>6972579
That thing was an animal, not a woman.
>>
>>6971606
>>6971712
This, so fucking much

You're dumb for thinking that this person needs to act out some ridiculous fem stereotype in order to be trans, but also it's stupid to pretend that it's easy to just walk into a group as someone who is questioning their identity and to completely open themselves up.
>>
>>6972619
>That thing was an animal, not a woman.
This thread's context aside, women are fucking nuts. All of them, Trans or not, except people get overly judgemental when it was a trans woman.

Ever pick a fight with a woman? Fucking hell, what a shit show.
>>
>>6972602
Will you please?

Tfw no supportive s/o

Tfw nobody to compliment my outfits

Tfw nobody to hold me intimately and notice all the little changes brought on by hrt that everyone else misses
>>
>>6971581>>6971493

I want to choke you, OP

you and your kind hearted tranny gf
>>
>>6972653
here's the trick tho;im a tranny on hrt too, staying boymode

is it a deal breaker?
>>
>>6972650
And a psychotic, violent man acting like them won't make the world any better.
He's getting away with that stuff and thinks it's acceptable now.

People should out him. What a disgusting deluded man.
>>
>>6972457
I'm not op lmao. And I'm not anything like what you just described lmao.

This may come to be a surprise to you but I'm actually a real person who has a personality different than anyone else's just like most people.

Just because you belong to a demographic doesn't mean you have to embody the meme.
>>
>>6972689
Don't fight the monsters then you're just as bad as them. Monsters don't deserve life.

Don't come crying over all of your problems, your group has obviously earned them all and then some.
>>
>>6972386
haha, i didn't even get close to making that connection
>>
>>6972673
>won't make the world any better.
Protip: Only scientists do. I don't care enough to judge whatever fictional characters are involved here but you people who are so quick to jump on the nearest hatred bandwagon certainly don't contribute to making the world any better either.
>>
>>6972713
At least we'll be getting rid of some bad guys then. Maybe in the net things will get better then.
>>
>>6972706
What are you, personally, doing to stop Milo? If nothing, then you must agree with EVERYTHING he is, does, and believes, right?
>>
Personally I find it hilarious how trannies insult each other with gender stereotypes and immediately misgender and demonize one of their own for not living up to their caricaturized ideal of feminity. Both sides of this thread are doing it and it's pretty disgusting desu.

I guess that's part of why TERFs hate us so much.
>>
>>6972713
>Scientists make the world better
no they don't?
Intelligent businessmen and nationalists make the world better.
>>
>>6972706
I never cry, no one is a monster, we're all born to die.

Idk what's got you so peeved my dude, this website isn't that serious lmao.
>>
>>6972742
Oh right, right, cause humanity is all that matters on this world, I forget how small people think around here.
>>
>>6972736
He's right about you at least. I'd much rather him than that violent ape from your story. It's disgusting how everyone coddles "her".
>>6972739
I can't belive I ever felt bad for them. These people are no better than animals. They've clearly brought everything on themselves.

We need to get rid of them before they poison gays and lesbians. Think of a way to do it, please.
>>
>>6972739
as the OP I find this to be extra hilarious after being called a horrible person when;

A I didnt do that someone else did
B you are all doing the exact same thing to me/ eachother EVERY DAY 24/7 ON THIS CESSPOOL
>>
>>6972755
nothing matters in the physical world
except the ego
because only the ego certainly exists

>>6972764
hugg OP
I was just triggered because you didn't help somebody I felt sympathy for, and your reasons for not liking her were tumblr-tier bullshit.
>>
>>6972764
Out him if he doesn't speak for all of your kind. If you don't, you condone violent apes impersonating women.
>>6972739
I mean seriously, people are starting to associate us with monsters like them. That's why they're starting to shoot up gays and lesbians.

We have to purge the t before they cause more damage. I won't die over what some stupid violent animal did.
>>
>>6971373
>well passing tranny at a support group
Yeah no your story is fake sorry.
>>
>>6972764
>you are all doing the exact same thing to me/ eachother EVERY DAY 24/7 ON THIS CESSPOOL
Welllll, maybe you shouldn't start threads like this, for a start? Fuck did you expect is gonna happen?
>>
>>6971764
This a thousand goddamn times. After reading this shit tonight I think I'll stay in my closet a bit longer. Jesus fucking Christ if this shit is legit OP is fucking psycho.
>>
>>6972764
we just talk here, its not the same as irl violence

we are on a fucking imageboard and we are anons
>>
>>6972815
>its anonymous so its ok
>>
>>6972659
no, but you need to help me buy hormones

I'll give you boy clothes if you want them
>>
>>6972832
it is, because there is distance between us, you ca n always log out, and physical violence isnt an option
>>
>>6972807
lol I didnt do it though, i swear does estrogen inhibit reading comprehension or something? Everyone thinks I did this when I came here just to run it by everyone to see what they thought of what happened.

>>6972787
>because people who pass dont have even more intense dysphoria from the expectation of perfection they have created for themselves so now they have to upkeep what is literally a life's work
>things people who dont pass will never know
>>
>>6972862
>log out
Nice. Brings back memories.
>>
>>6972865
people who don't pass know it very well, but they are much farther from it, so they suffer more

like a pre hrt vs post hrt person
>>
>>6972764
>>6972764
Chat room talk is one thing. Your friend is a violent subhuman. It's the monsters in your letter that are dragging down the whole lgbt movement. We're losing the culture war because almost all of you are inhuman things.

I've just about had it with you.
>>
>>6972865
>>because people who pass dont have even more intense dysphoria from the expectation of perfection they have created for themselves so now they have to upkeep what is literally a life's work
Couldn't have warned me of this earlier, could you? Fuck.
>>
>>6972880
>post hrt person
A what?
>>
>>6972865
You're praising him and talking about what a nice person he is. You and everyone like him are therefore just as bad.

If you really aren't an animal like him, then you'll out him.
>>
>>6972873
>being physically attacked is the same as shitposting on 4chan
You're actually retarded. No question.
>>
>>6972865
I'm not on E yet, so I guess your assumption was wrong, I just find it ridiculous you didn't even try to help the poor hon/Hun/guy/girl/whatever the fuck it wanted to be.
>>
>>6971373
Anon i hope this really didn't happen.
That person that got beat up is probably going to an hero because you just sat there like a bitch.
>>
Itt: things that didnt happen
>>
>>6972904
>>6972873
fuck you and fuck your word nitpicking
>>
>>6972911
>I'm not committing the second holocaust, so I'm a good person.
>>
note for the gullible, physical assaults at ANY support group are ground for immediate break up and cops, if this had actually happened, police would have been called, A&B charges filed and no more meeting instantly.

>akso gave them $100
>and clapped

you people are dumb as fuck
>>
>>6972945
>>6972911
Fucking hell you guys are tense. I just wish I could actually press a log out button somewhere and move on to drawing dumb shit in old school paint.
>>
>>6972933
That's a little misleading. You would travel halfway across the country to a specific city to say "I find this particular city guilty of containing oxygen."
>>
>>6972946
You're defending you and your violent friend. I don't believe it, your whole kind is vile.
>>
I'm pretty disgusted with this whole story. But it's probably similar with gays that don't naturally act flamboyant.

Poor soul, probably got wrecked by Testosterone and couldn't pass as a girl yet but wanted some kind of support.

Like my transition wasn't easy I didn't look naturally feminine and petite. I was big and ugly and scary looking. Once I startle a girl to a point where she screamed just because I passed her on a corner of a building. Can you image me going into those stupid support groups? Thankfully I had family support instead in those hard times. But not everyone are this lucky. Now I understand why my therapist told me to avoid using any trans labels and just use woman from the moment I pass for general population.
>>
>>6972958
Dude, I'm not even reading the OP shitpost. I virtually never do, least of all on this board.

Also

>implying the people playing along are doing it because they're genuinely concerned

>>6972973
You *wouldn't travel
>>
>>6972963
>tfw you want to log out of tranny meeting but a butthurt mad tranny won't let you
>tfw your name is christine
>>
>>6972916
Cass (girl who did the pushing) is a nice person but is known to be unstable, also why she is there. A mass email went out about what happened today and we arent going to be getting together until the start of next year now because it really messed with some people and the group coordinator spent an hour yelling at Cass about what she did. She threatened to out everyone if they kicked her out.

>oh boy
>>
>>6972974
That's my first post in this thread you disgusting and worthless heterosexual. And the only post I read was the one I responded to.
>>
File: 8779_0_rk17YWo.jpg (54KB, 440x615px) Image search: [Google]
8779_0_rk17YWo.jpg
54KB, 440x615px
>>6972985
kek
>>
>>6972989
So are you gonna protect someone like that? He should've gone to man jail.

Why not out him? If you have any decency, you'll remove people like that from your community before they hurt more.
>>
>>6972996
I'm not a heterosexual you deranged violent man.
>>
>>6972946
>offense is the same as harm
Do you even Law?
Or history?
Or civil rights?

>>6972963
I'm sorry I guess I was kinda mean 2 u >n>

>>6972989
>She threatened to out everyone if they kicked her out.
to jail with her.
>>
>>6973013
Yeah you are you deranged wannabe violent man.
>>
Seriously, can everyone just chill out? OP's friend's reaction is completely understandable. Trans* need a safe space for discussion and support, and having apg fetishists invade these spaces can be extremely stressful and damaging. Try to have some empathy, people
>>
>>6973221
People who act out a stereotype and excuse hons who do that but assault anyone who doesn't behave like a caricature is probably AGP.
>>
>>6973221
No safe space for your victims. Proof that all Trans* are evil.
>>
>>6973221
Nobody needs or deserves a safe space, aside from their private residence.
>>
>>6972764
>you are all doing the exact same thing to me/ eachother EVERY DAY 24/7 ON THIS CESSPOOL

Honestly, I agree with you on this. People here can be pretty big hypocrites. Lots of bitterness and self loathing desu.
>>
>>6973221
go fuck yourself you vapid cunt
he literally broke down and cried
>>
>>6972106
This. Woman by the blood.
>>
>>6973304
Not to mention
>got physically assaulted by an enraged tranny it a fit of violtently projected externalized transphobia.
>>
>>6973343
>assaulted

He got shoved twice by a 110# 5'8 tranny. I'm not saying it was right but I would be surprised if he had even a single bruise.

Emotionally though he got rekt. But he also said his dick disqualified him from being a girl at a trans support group so, ya know.
>>
>>6973353
>victim blaming when the assailant is a minority

Why do SJWs all have this hypocrisy?
>>
>>6973353
It's not about the bruises. Also she's either probably been told or taught to think that based on his life growing up, or she's simply developed an attitude that makes it easier to cope by telling herself that she can't be who she is because of her body, and that she needs surgery or other outside help to do so, it's basically a cry for help. All you and your whore friend did was punish her for having the courage to come to the group, and bully her just like she feared she would be if she were honest.

You're lucky I wasn't there or you and your little bitch would be the ones with bruises.
>>
>>6973368
I think I'm in love.
>>
File: 1464586656026.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464586656026.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
lmaoing @ all the people in this thread arguing about something that didn't even happen
>>
>>6973384
>>
>>6973231
Yeah no. Being trans is NOT a caricature.

>>6973274
>>6973290
>>>/pol/
kthx

also this >>6973353
dude had no business coming into their space and insulting/invalidating them
>>
>>6973407
yeah if it weren't for the fact that i actually know some transsexuals who are capable of empathy, and, y'know, acting like decent human beings, this thread would be enough to make me despise transfags

you were a mistake
>>
>>6973407
Fuck you slut. Who defines what it means to be trans? You? Time to shut down your computer and go to bed hon.
>>
>>6972865
No I'm sorry, it is undeniably fake. I can tell you've never actually been to a tranny support group from the OP.
>>
>>6971902
Are you fucking retarded?

Did you think for even a second that the reason they were acting so overly macho, "hanging with my crew" was because they struggle to feel comfortable identifying as a woman.

It's a fucking SUPPORT group, they were trying to get SUPPORT but because he smelt like cigarettes (smoking is a sign of stress) and was on his phone not being social (another sign of stress or anxiety) you decided to completely destroy the poor person.

Kill yourself OP, I present pretty happily as a woman but you're just a bad person. Fuck off back to tumblr, make sure you make an autopost suicide note when you finally throw yourself infront of a train
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 488x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 488x360px
>>6971606

Shit, many of the virgin programmers who beleive a penis inside a vagina that counts as a lesbian act are somewhat guyish yet I dont beat them up lime a chav, I just question a few things and encourage them to go outskde every once in a while and buy clothes with friends
>>
>>6973452
>>6973434
Please remove the hateful slurs from you're posts. Thanks.

Next time act like an adult.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 411x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 411x377px
>>6973468
Go fuck yourself Eve
>>
File: 1472735394958.jpg (83KB, 532x396px) Image search: [Google]
1472735394958.jpg
83KB, 532x396px
>>6973468
You're an attention whoring piece of shit. Nobody gives a shit about your opinions. You don't belong on this website with skin that thin tripfag. Tranny git out re.
>>
File: 94F7KbR.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
94F7KbR.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>6973468
>you're

Dumbass faggot. You're the one in the wrong here. You're the one who deserves to be hated because of your belief that someone who doesn't conform to your opinion of how a transgender person should present & act obviously isn't trans. You are arrogant and your head is full of yourself and nothing more. Your existence currently only causes disgust for others.

Go back to your hugbox, you won't find it here.
>>
>>6973468
haha you're garbage
in my 2-3 years of posting on 4chan i've never filtered anybody
congratulations on being the first
>>
File: 1474314995477.png (2MB, 1024x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1474314995477.png
2MB, 1024x1227px
>>6971373

Your friends beat the shit out of some guy for not being the same kind of faggot you are.

Congratulations. This is your faultless queer utopia you worked so hard for.
>>
>>6973468
Yep, because watching someone push around a regressive transgirl is the epitome of acting like an adult.
>>
>>6973462
>tumblr
Do you honestly think tumblr would act like this? Tumblr LOVES non-passing trans. If like some bearded guy with like a bit of eyeliner says "I'm a non-transitioning genderqueer trans woman" that's like 5000 notes guaranteed
>>
>>6971438
>and doesn't make them look good or benefit them in any way
Friendly reminder that this same bullshit is true for /pol/posting and it's still happening. Not an argument
>>
>"Guys, here's a story of how we made a closeted MtF feel totally safe during her therapy"
>"We made sure to provide she wasn't rushed into opening up about her problems"
>"We totally not let the other one physically assault her, literally step on her and spit on her, all while we stood around her watching"
Yeah, sounds nice, I can see infinite reasons to side with you OP
>>
>>6973838
Depends
>>
>>6971650
Man, you really are a fucking disgrace to the Trans* community. I hope no one ever has to deal with your ignorant bullshit again.
>>
>>6971650
No one ever asked the person in the OP if they feel dysphoria. They said they feel like a girl, as in presently, and they were attacked for it, backtracked, and got attacked even more.

I'd say someone who's so early in their transition that they aren't yet presenting socially, haven't unlearned any of their self-preserving male mannerisms, and don't even understand the cultural lingo, is a perfect candidate for needing a support group.
>>
>>6973838
>guy
ahem.
>>
>>6971650
As in
>If you never fuck guys you are not gay
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6973974
But anon masculinity is toxic ew!
>>
>>6971902
>He got there early
>he smelled like cigarettes
>he doesnt say anything to anyone, just sits there on his phone.

Do you really not realise how likely it is that they were just fucking nervous?
>>
>>6971375
>>rough boy voice is gone
>>girly as fuck crying
>>just lays there crying for like 5 minutes

Ah, yes, this is totally masculine behaviour, this is totally someone who rocked up for a funny joke and has no emotional stakes in being accepted, clearly a man.
>>
>>6971581
fuck you OP, support group people acting the same way made me drop the idea of getting help at all

fuck you
>>
What a cult of mad tumblrinos, thank god Im just a fag and not a disgusting, aggresive tranny
>>
>>6972106
Best post
10/10 passing
>>
>>6971581
>Early transition
>Mum keeps telling me to go to trans support groups
>I say no because I'll feel stupid because I don't look the part yet
>Mum says dont be silly they will be understanding, they all had to start somewhere
>Was about to go
>Read this thread
>>
>>6971606
Exactly. The person's therapist probably encouraged them to go too, I'll bet.

>>6971609
Same.
>>
Fuckin kek

If OPs story is true this was just the laugh I needed this morning.

So some 5'8 man in a skirt shoved another guy for not dressing 'princess'-y enough and smelling like cigs at a support group that touts acceptance. Literally one guy mad because another dude doesn't pretend to be a girl as good as he does. I love it. Picturing Chris Farley in a dress rn.
>>
>>6974407
>If OPs story is true

What if Voldemort was real?
>>
>>6971650
But, the 60 year old hons, with terrible makeup and clownish outfits, who dominate the conversation are a-ok.
>>
kek, jesus fucking christ. trannys are mentally ill and I really hope you fags, dykes and bifags realize this soon and kick them out of your little club. they're the reason people don't take you all seriously.

>you're invalidating muh gender

fuck these people need to be gassed.
>>
>>6974407
Stubble-chinned Chris Farley in a dress pushing around an anorexic, girly David Spade who smells like cigarettes. Turn this shit into a good movie.
>>
>>6972257
The hons at my old group would constantly rub each other's legs and shoulders, and give sex eyes the entire meeting. They also dressed like caricatures of women, like hookers and 50's movies, but said they were totally women, even though they were married with kids, talked like men, and dominated the conversation like men. They also questioned one newbie tranny who had a feminine aura, planned the food arrangements, and had flawless makeup, but dressed in andro boymode.
>>
>>6972562
Probably the type that thinks they don't need estrogen, and doesn't even want estrogen. Perfectly happy being a hairy manbeast, as long as they get to dress like a pretty princess. I hate the "trans community" so much.
>>
>>6972001
>we're all men
If you can believe this without killing yourself you're not trans.
>>
>>6974484
Sounds like pure kino desu
>>
>>6974797
as a pure kino maker, i want to create this
if i do crowdfunding will you all give me ridiculous amounts of money and fly to my awful city in an awful country to star in this pure kino?
>>
File: You fucking with me matey?.gif (932KB, 253x197px) Image search: [Google]
You fucking with me matey?.gif
932KB, 253x197px
>>6971373
You guys/gals are definitely a special bunch.
But that was an entertaining read.
>>
>>6974830
Well Im 5'10 and I already smoke cigarettes so if you find me a big guy to play the farley part Im totally in
>>
>>6974490
>talked like men, and dominated the conversation like men
Did their mansplaining and manterrupting mantrigger you?
>>
>>6974490
I hope you called them hons
>>
>>6975013
Sorry, but I despise modern feminism. I'm talking about those things where you know it when you see it, and those "trans women" were acting nothing like any women I've been around, even though they had transitioned over 10 years prior. They acted like caricatures of women who had deep male voices, and male entitlement. The ftm's in the group were quiet little unobtrusive mouses by comparison.
>>
>>6975047
You trying to tell me you don't completely accept those 45 year old married men with 3 kids and a wife that put on their dresses and makeup every Wednesday evening after work so they can enjoy a night out with the gals that includes hard whiskey and cuban cigars?

Well now you just sound like a total bigot and hate women.
>>
>>6975047
>modern feminism
Don't lump me in with those fetishist

Who got off teaching internet children that feminists support every queer/gender-nonconforming piece of shit out there? And that's not even counting the TERFs
>>
>>6975140
This whole thread started over some weird sissy tranny TURF war apparently
>>
>>6974490
>talked like men, and dominated the conversation like me

cuz women have to be submissive, rite?
>>
>>6975618
An assertive woman is different from an aggressive man. That's why she said "dominated the conversation like men" and not "asserted themselves like strong women."
>>
>>6975661
>implying women can't dominate the conversation
raciss
>>
>>6975671
so you're saying it's okay for women to appropriate masculinity for their own satisfaction? How problematic.
>>
>being an ugly hon who needs fellow hon asspats to feel good
>>
>>6971673
I've been on hormones for over a year and I agree with this sentiment.
>>
>>6971581
maybe he has dyspraxia
it makes voice/body language stuff pretty hard...
>>
>>6971673
Are you sure that therapists don't try to send you to support groups to discourage you from transitioning? Honestly, I've always considered them toxic beyond all redemption. It is like putting a bunch of emotionally damaged and broken people into a cage and telling them to make do, it is just never going to work out well.

I am SO glad I decided to skip those steps. I feel like it would have done nothing but hold me back from my social reintegration.
>>
>>6975715
Nah she was able to use a phone and would've been able to walk out of the room fine if she wasn't attacked. Idk if dyspraxia would let somebody do that.
>>
>>6971473
>50 year old fetishist that browses susans, talking about his sexual liberation in panty hose, gets attacked
Ftfy
>>
>>6975964
Did you read the story at all?

If you seriously thought that was a fetishist, I think you need to educate yourself.
>>
>>6975964
Did we read the same post?
>>
>>6975661
Have you seen all that crap on and off of mtfg?
>>
>>6975983
>>6975993
Yes i did, and with the information provided, he sounds like a straight up pervert. I do not condone the violence or the way OPs friend reacted at all.
>>
>>6975661
there are plenty of women who love to lead the conversation and don't like others objecting to them
>>
>>6971419
blates. This is a sad thread
>>
File: 1419104815563.jpg (10KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1419104815563.jpg
10KB, 248x203px
>>6976080
>normal guy looking like cis male
>shaven, but not wearing anything feminine
>not behaving stereotypically feminine either
>looking 22 according to OP
>"he must be a gorss 50 year old fetishist!"
>>
>>6976014
Don't bully trannies

>>6976080
I thought she sounded insecure, not fetishistic. A fetishist wouldn't react the way she did.

>>6976105
Still not the same as how a man does it. Look, if you're socialized as a man especially in the century before this one you're gonna be more aggressive and commanding, regardless of your bell going off at 50 and you becoming a megahon.
>>
>>6976129
>ook, if you're socialized as a man especially in the century before this one you're gonna be more aggressive and commanding

and im telling you, plenty of women are both aggressive and commanding
>>
can you imagine getting shoved by a homer simpson looking motherfucker in a cocktail dress and a bow in his hair because you're not acting feminine enough?
>>
File: 0.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>6971373
>went to tranny support group
why do people do this
>>
>>6976203
I go for the free donuts
>>
>>6976218
I only went to one and it was a nightmare.
>>
>>6976203
maybe they want to meet and fuck?
>>
>>6976203
Pressure from gatekeeping asshole shrinks.
>>
>>6975047
>it is "male entitlement" when the AMAB "dominate the conversation"
You're clearly some kind of feminist.
>>
>>6976230
how ironic would that be?

50 year old deep-voiced man in a dress dominates conversation at support group.

More feminine adult man in dress feels slighted and cries about misogyny and the patriarchy.

Not one real woman in sight.

wew
>>
>>6974672
trannies are men though lol
how the fuck am i going to magically erase that i was born biologically male, raised biologically male, and identified as biologically male (well, kind of) for nineteen fucking years
oh yeah, not to mention the fact that my mind is male and at best i can be a man acting like a woman and even if i get ffs there's nothing to change that my body looks male
>>
>>6976203
I think you had some fun stories over the years nah?
>>
Didn't read the whole thread, but this story is so fucking pathetic and a prime example of what's wrong with some trans way of thinking.
All about appearance and mostly as disrespectful, hateful and judging than far-right militants (but at least them are openly against equality and tolerance and so on).

Since when do I need to wear high heels and a dress to feel like a female? Why do I need to have "feminine attitudes"? This is just about reproducing the social stereotypes and binary thinking, but most trans are actually fine with it, which I find hilarious and sad.

Sage goes in all fields
>>
>>6976319
I wish every tranny was like you and just came out and said they just want to be men who wear women's panties and still grunt, spit, and blow snot all over everything.
>>
>>6976328
>grunt, spit, and blow snot all over everything

women do that too, especially low wage women from poor background, and bitter people in general
>>
>>6971373

This thread is filled with fetishists and hons and sjws. If you don't know how to act female and you don't understand social cues you're not female nor were you ever. I know these things cause I'm obsessed and I want it so bad and I do the opposite of what I want to do all the time. You crave it with every fiber of your being. I've listened to too many people talk about how painful it is and watched people try and cut their genitals off or talked them out of suicide. It's so incredibly disrespectful to make a claim that you're trans and not understand this and not know already. If you repress something then you know what you're repressing so don't give me that I don't understand shit. If you don't have dysphoria you're not trans. Up until maybe last year I'd sob for an hour everyday in the shower for the past 15 years of my life cause it's endlessly painful and I'd just collapse. When I was a little kid and still believed in god, id beg and pray for him to fix me or to kill me

This is the future you cancerous faggots are making. I blame you all for allowing these fucking transvestite fuckups in and take over our space and push out any real advancement for trans people back another 50 years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
>>
>>6971375
Fake.
>>
>>6976474
I mean I would have loved to come out in my teens but I'm completely alone. I'll lose my family and be banished. So Im a walking chad stereotype until lately when I started hrt and went recluse. Now I'm just saving and trying to fix everything I can and then I'm going full stealth and never associating with this faggotry ever again because it makes me sick. These dumb shemale transvestites can be someone on tumblrs problem. I refuse to be a supporter of what is clearly mental illness and transvestite fetishism.
>>
>>6976474
edgy
>>
>>6976474
so you're like 15?
>>
>>6976298
By answering that way in my eyes you're not trans. I've never ever EVER been a man a single day if my life. I've always been a woman playing a caricature of a man that is the ideal as a cover to protect myself. You're mentally ill if you think your doing some metamorphosis from man to man lady.
>>
>>6976537
No I'm 28. I just didn't really snap until puberty when changes happened that I couldn't control. I mean I literally did everything but join the military or do heroin trying to make dysphoria go away. I'd rather die than be Stefonknee Wolscht. Passing has nothing to do with anything. So you don't pass, just be like Shinji and be an effeminate andro boy and in private your so would know or just crossdress like ruka. Anyone who does this hippy 70s adult baby flower dress and tea cups im a drag queen but its not a show and I'm not pretending faggotry isn't trans and is clearly mentally ill and socially retarded on the level of Chris chan. They are broken men who remember sone gaudy retarded drag queen being a dumb fuck for fun but think that's what a woman is so they emulate it instead of I dunno every single fucking woman around them and the billions of pictures and videos of them online on YouTube abd Facebook where you can really learn how to act your own she not somemade up psychotic bullshit.
>>
>>6976669
Act your own age*
>>
>>6976474
>If you don't know how to act female and you don't understand social cues you're not female nor were you ever.
autists are people too anon
>>
>>6976549
how am i mentally ill when you consider yourself a pure female despite being male in every conceivable way?
it just means you buy into bullshit 'gender isn't real' propaganda
just because i'll always be a traditionalist at heart doesn't mean i'm not going to try to come as close to female as i can
>>
>>6972389

>They appartently produce even the apporative gamete.

Bullshit. XY CAIS women have undescended testicles, and those don't make eggs.
>>
>>6972442

You're accepting FtMs and MtFs? And how young at transition do you mean?
>>
>>6976814
>have undescended testicles
Dysfunctional* undescended testicles

Their "testicles" don't produce sperm either.
>>
>>6976832

>Their "testicles" don't produce sperm either.

I didn't say they did. Body temperature is too high for sperm production and shouldn't be produced with an insensitivity to or lack of androgens. But eggs are definitely not something testicles produce.
>>
>>6976474

Oh my god, I didn't know it had a fucking YouTube channel...
>>
ITT: a bunch of dudes who wish they could be girls arguing about who's more girly when not a single one can change their chromosomes and actually be a woman.

FFS this shit's hillarious
>>
>>6977225
it's more depressing given that i have to associate with these people
>>
>>6971373
Cis male here.
I'm here for curiosity.
Name: Alfred D. Cock
Pronoun: It.

OP here doesn't tell me anything new. My only past experience with trans people involved MtF assaulting a ln old man over a laughable misunderstanding.

Nothing new. I thought it was a one off..
then I read your threads and OMG wasn't I wrong?
>>
>>6975964
>implying one commits a mistake by living his sexuality freely
>>
>>6976241
>More feminine adult man in dress feels slighted and cries about misogyny and the patriarchy.

I stay in femboy mode. No dresses in public except halloween.
>>
>>6976230
I don't mean just the fact that they were talking. Literally dominating conversations does happen, and it is something that men tend to do.
>>
>>6977642
You can live your sexuality as freely as you want until it encroaches on someone else's freedom like in OP's story. Literally the only thing the trans community spouts out 90% of the time yet they don't get it themselves.
>>
>>6975618
What this >>6975661 anon said. They vibe differently. I'm all in favor of assertive women. It's not hard to tell the difference between how they act compared to men.
>>
File: 1465787132951.png (106KB, 487x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465787132951.png
106KB, 487x720px
>>6976474
That fucking video
>>
>>6976298
>>6976743
All your posts tell me is that you are a self-hating and need help entirely independent from anything trans and long before you socially transition or anything. You have some real shit to deal with before you are going to be healthy enough to integrate in any reasonable way.

Have you considered you may just have too narrow and rigid a view of the world? There is far more to being a woman, and the specific origin isn't even slightly the most important part. There are temperamental, behavioral, and social aspects that are completely separate from any initial physical ones, and as you take the medication your mind and body quickly become more and more female on a sheer biological scale.

Sure there are some things that can't be changed, but every single girl has things that she struggles with and is insecure about, and it is those challenges that help define you as a woman.

Sure, if you focus on the fact that you are not a woman, of fucking course you won't get anywhere with it. Women don't worry about being women, they just are one. You have to pull yourself past the point of thinking of whether you are one or not and just be one. I'd say that is singularly the most important part of transitioning is setting that feeling and thought aside and just going with it.

So I guess it comes down to whether you want to sit around being hateful and angsty or whether you are going to move onto something productive and get your life going.
>>
>>6976474
>watching this video in horror
>see the money he pulls out isn't US currency

what a fucking relief
>>
>>6976889
They can be. In certain rare cases women with CAIS have been able to have birth.
>>
>>6971817

unnattractive person who likes trans women = chaser

attractive person who likes trans women = turning a blind eye to their fetishism

thats usually how it goes, senpai. just like is women.. if an unattractive guy stares at them then its creepy but if an attractive guy does it then it is flattering. Just how women are. Trans women are no exception
>>
>>6976549
most retarded post of the day award, congrats
>>
>>6972166
Same but I still know my AGP was a strong motivation to begin with

Staying on HRT is worth it, but for other reasons

>>6972055
Caraposter right as usual

Performing the female gender role under that identity just reinforces gender essentialism. Instead of being based on the body it's based on the brain.
>>
>>6978301
>wow you're so self hating
>just be the woman that you already are lol
having dysphoria does not mean being a sexist gender-ideology retard

>but every single girl has things that she struggles with and is insecure about
Every single girl does not grow up like a boy for the majority of her childhood and adolescence (pretty much most of the typical 20-something trannies' life)

>I'm a real wimminz lol!!
Enjoy your continuous cognitive dissonance along with upkeep of the performance act and fatal secret
>>
>>6976474
>Up until maybe last year I'd sob for an hour everyday in the shower for the past 15 years of my life cause it's endlessly painful and I'd just collapse
Holy shit that's ridiculous

That's a pretty extreme degree of mental illness
>>
>>6971650
You literally just described what men do in lesgen all the time
>>
>>6978777
Who are you and why do you care?
>>
File: 1457935211703.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457935211703.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>6977702
>someone else's freedom to beat you to a pulp if they don't like you
>>
>>6978812
Im S and although fucked up. That fucker should have at least humored the idea of respecting the feelings of others and the tribulations they had to go threw to get to where they are now.
It's rude to flail your penis around people who are Seriously and Truly NOT interested in it. I'm sorry. But it would be tumblr to hug box a true to life disrespectful asshole. It's 4chan to not put up with that dumb shit.

Everyone in here needs to get their shit straight.
>>
>>6978885
Are all name fags this crazy? I don't remember you being this off.

Weren't you one of the guys who claimed that femboys on HRT were castrating themselves so they could rape lesbians or something?
>>
File: 6cYb6hG.png (615KB, 665x661px) Image search: [Google]
6cYb6hG.png
615KB, 665x661px
I'll sum up the thread for people who don't have the time to read all this bullshit.

>OP: "Passing tranny attacked another tranny, but it's okay cause he didn't look or act feminine. Oh, and this totally happened btw"
>"wow an anecdote, this is why I hate trannies"
>"obviously all trannies are like this! i'm never going to a support group ever"
>"DROP THE T!!11"
>"OP is right because reasons"
>"NO, OP is wrong because reasons"
>buttmad chaser
>"i hate myself and we're all men"
>"no we aren't, shut up
>"sexist stereotypes are wrong"
>[insert caraposter's pseudo-intellectual gendercrit babble]
>/pol/ shitposter
>"you don't act like a woman, women act like this, therefore you're a man"
>"wahh muh dysphoria. have a step on knee video"
>"SHUT UP HON!"
>"YOU SHUT UP, HON!"

Did I do good?
>>
>>6978926
*updogs*
>>
>>6978921
Uuuuh... No?
P.s. I'm a cis gold star lesbian that loves being a women.
Also i don't have beef with any particular group of people. But I'm big on respect. Fuck all that pride shit. Fuck all that Straight/Gay shit. I'm all about respecting each other. In my culture, lack if respect can cost you your life.
It never ceases to amaze me how far Americans let themselves be disrespected.
>>
>>6978949
But you just claimed men(mtfs?) are trying to force you to swallow dick and I'm pretty sure you said the same about femgen
>>
>>6971606
good post
>>
>>6971581
you evil pieces of shit. hope you get beaten up and raped by a bunch of GUYS.
>>
>>6978926
>Did I do good?
Outstanding.
>>
File: worldburn-top.jpg (46KB, 650x357px) Image search: [Google]
worldburn-top.jpg
46KB, 650x357px
>>6971373
>>6971375
>>
"Gender is a construct," gets BTFO, basically?
>>
>>6978926
>Did I do good?
It was well worth updogging
>>
>>6974010
Not like a man would ever go apeshit with adrenaline rage and beat the shit out of the little tranny twink that tried to alpha him, definitely not something a man would do this guy definitely can't be a woman, he's way to docile.
>>
File: 1474787980593.jpg (81KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474787980593.jpg
81KB, 300x250px
>>6971473
Truly idiotic people in this trans support group.
>>
>>6971380
Just take it yo.
>>
>>6978926
updogging

also good summary, this is one of the most entertaining threads on /lgbt/ in a while
>>
>>6971606
See this is why I stay outta trans stuff in real life. Not cuz I'm stealth or anything but cuz most of y'all fuckers are autistic.
>>
File: 1473786320891.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1473786320891.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
Dude, what the fuck, you guys are completely retarded. That person was probably just really early in transition, probably not on hormones yet even. Their therapist probably recommended them to go to your little group for help and you just assumed that they were fake, assholes.
>>
>>6979284
>>6979320
wow calm down dude taking this fake story a bit 2 seriously...
>>
That's the most fucked up thing I've seen today, and I watched cartel execution videos. Congratulations OP.
>>
I gotta say as a straight white male who came here because I saw it on the home page;

The media just makes me confused about trans people.
Listening to you fucks talk to each other, I honestly hope each and every one of you commit suicide.
>>
>>6979500
i'm glad the media has succeeded
also you aren't straight, dude..
>>
you are not good people, at all
don't ever forget what you are, OP
>>
>>6978713
Care to explain how it is an act any more than trying to be a guy with gender dysphoria? That shit is way more ridiculous than anything I talked about. Enjoy mentally flipping over and over until you go crazy and probably kill yourself, and all because you couldn't figure out a healthy mental state that enables you to work your way through this thing called life.

I don't know about you, but I certainly never had a childhood where I grew up like a boy at all. Hung out with girls all day at school, and then I had to do chores at home and mother my little sisters cause my Mom sure as fuck didn't do a god damn thing other than pop pills and lay in bed all day.

And I can assure you that I have no cognitive dissonance. I have a liberated mind, and I believe in person's right to choose their path in life. I know the path in life I want to take to happiness, and I have undertaken it. I have a boyfriend, and a flowering social life. I have a plan to have children when I desire it. I have the funds to do what I decide to, and the will to see it through. I hope you have a similar strength, because at some point you need to get past resentment and loathing to reach a life worth living. I wish you luck.
>>
>>6978926
updog
>>
>>6978926
good evening good health doggo!
>>
>>6978979
umm no i didn't lol?
>>
>>6979320
People did the same to me when I came out. Don't worry, one more suicide just means one less useless person around :)
>>
>>6979320
this >>6979831
it's a right of passage
>>
>>6979668
>Care to explain how it is an act any more than trying to be a guy with gender dysphoria?
Because you have a male skeletal structure and other features which normal women don't have. Most people perceive you as a female even though it is not entirely the truth, and you need to maintain a constant array of female gender markers on your body to convince them of it. There is a big element of secrecy and at some point when you're older it will become more difficult to maintain, leading to people "misgendering" and basically catching onto your performance act.

Being a guy with dysphoria is just being an awkward potentially depressed male. There are lots of those around and no one gives a shit. It's much easier to do since no one pays attention to you anyways.

>I don't know about you, but I certainly never had a childhood where I grew up like a boy at all.
I had an entirely normal boyish childhood, which is why I feel absolutely ridiculous trying to call myself a woman when I barely know what it's like.

> I have a boyfriend, and a flowering social life. I have a plan to have children when I desire it. I have the funds to do what I decide to, and the will to see it through. I hope you have a similar strength, because at some point you need to get past resentment and loathing to reach a life worth living. I wish you luck.
I appreciate it, although I'm really not in some terrible position you're making it out to be. I have a loving boyfriend, a handful of supportive friends and good career prospects. I'm really doing quite alright. I just dislike gender essentialism and other sexist bullshit that trannies on here spout about so I like to come in and bully them. Making fun of trans people is easy and fun.
>>
>>6978885
I'm pretty sure she was just fronting because she was insecure. It's what I'd have done.
>>
>>6978926
*updoge*
>>
>>6978926
You missed the myriad of semi-intelligent anons calling it fake. You did amazing.
>>
>>6973407
>Being trans is NOT a caricature.
Kek. Ok hon :^)
>>
>>6973353
>But he also said his dick disqualified him from being a girl

I mean he's not wrong.

And he was proven correct with a display of male rage
>>
>>6973838
Tumblr types pay lip service to being "progressive" on a lot of issues but you can bet that even a tumblr tranny of average attractiveness would be looking for a way to quietly leave the room if they were forced to share a space with a Chris-chan irl. If theres one thing tumblr loves, its virtue signaling for sjw brownie points. Its all about performance and has very little to do with what they think and feel.
>>
>>6983812
this is what makes me sick
just knowing that my very existence is a massive joke to myself and others, even if they might play pretend to my face
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.