[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw tranny >tfw also support trump I can't tell if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 16

File: scEgOMZ.png (35KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
scEgOMZ.png
35KB, 200x170px
>tfw tranny
>tfw also support trump
I can't tell if coming out as trans or as a trump supporter is harder
>>
>>6970390
killing yourself is ten times easier and takes only seconds if you do it correctly.
>>
>>6970406
why haven't you done it then already?
>>
>>6970390
Well one is a degenerate condition that should rightly be reviled by any sane, red blooded American, and the other is transsexualism. Which do you think is harder?
>>
File: cara24.jpg (888KB, 2400x1336px) Image search: [Google]
cara24.jpg
888KB, 2400x1336px
>>6970418
Some people are just more valuable than others.
>>
>>6970390
Just say you're a trans Trump supporter.
"I used to support Hillary but transitioned to MAGA."
>>
>>6970390
Same. Trump supporter for sure.Can't believe there are still people who buy into the hysterics of the Jew media's lies.
>>
>>6970426
And where does "creepy stalker with a history of violence who spends 15 hours a day on a Hmong lithograph bazaar" rank?
>>
>>6970390
Trump supporter as a trans person. I'd rather be seen as a crazy tranny than a sycophantic house tran personally.
>>
File: 1472523170524.gif (1MB, 477x252px) Image search: [Google]
1472523170524.gif
1MB, 477x252px
>Still supporting Trump

How? How does anyone do it?
I watched the debate, thought my mind and ears were deceiving me. Today I sat down with my lunch and water to read the full debate transcript, and I still can't believe it. How did Trump get the nomination? How does anyone still support him?

>he lied over and over
>he talks like a 6th grader
>dumbest opinions I've ever heard
>denies facts
>doesn't give a fuck about non-rich people
>unprofessional to the extreme
>can't take criticism like a fucking adult

Hillary is a bitch but Trump is a goddamn idiot, he'd cause another huge recession to happen and I really don't want to live through two of those.
>>
>>6970577
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/01/us/elections/nine-percent-of-america-selected-trump-and-clinton.html?_r=0
>>
>>6970577
You don't think Republicans love 6th grade speak?

Have you actually ever met any Republicans?

He go the nomination because he's less out-of-touch with Republican voters than the other politicians are. He knows what they want to hear.

The truth makes Republicans nauseous.

I'm not speaking in metaphors. I'm being quite literal.
>>
>>6970577
>How? How does anyone do it?
Some people just want to see everything go down in flames
>>
>>6970577
>he lied over and over
Prove it
>he talks like a 6th grader
If he was using the full extent of the English language you'd call him an elitist. He's a populist, he's speaking to the average American, not the Harvard board of directors. You understand everything he says and that is the goal
>dumbest opinions ive ever heard
Not an argument
>denies facts
Proofs?
>doesn't give a fuck about non-rich people
He wants to bring back jobs for the average American and rebuild the Middle Class, so you're blatantly wrong
>unprofessional to the extreme
That's the point, he isn't a politician, he's not the establishment. He's a man, and he is himself on stage, why would you want it any different?
>can't take criticism
Elaborate
>>6970607
>Republicans are so uneducated lel xD
Ok
>>6970610
Not an argument
>>
>>6970623
I didn't mean uneducated. I meant that they like being retarded on purpose.

They have very little respect for people who are retarded because they can't help it. Retardation has to be worked for before you can be proud of it.
>>
>>6970638
What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>6970623
>not an argument
It's an explanation, silly willy.
>>
>>6970651
I'm trying to say that all of the popular philosophies and intellectual-type cultural movements arose in opposition to religious superstition. Even something as simple as innocent until proven guilty, the basis for all modern law, became a thing because religious people were passing sentence without any need for something inconvenient like evidence.

That's why your average Republican household denigrates (that means insults) all philosophies and cultures that aren't their own, religious, one. They're afraid they'll go to hell if they try out reason, logic, investigation, law, debate, introspection, cause-and-effect, dialogue, compromise, justice, tolerance, and any number of other cultural memes that are not taught in whichever holy book the conservative reads the most.

The basis of modern maturity is sinful.
>>
>>6970700
>all this bullshit
Unbelievable, you don't actually know any conservatives do you?
>denigrates (that means insults)
Loving the condescension, get the feeling this debate will accomplish nothing so hopefully anyone else reading this will see how batshit crazy you are.
>>
>>6970711
>all this bullshit
Believable, you're just infectiously deceitful aren't you?
>>
>>6970577

>Honestly thinks the President can cause a recession
>Isn't a complete and total fucking idiot

You can choose one of the above to describe yourself, only one.

The greatest lie ever told by this shit system we have is that the President can fucking actually DO anything. Sure, he can send our troops to war, until Congress doesn't fund them. Sure, he can veto a piece of legislation but he can't put his own in.

The recession was caused by BANKS fucking around with sub-prime lending to inflate that bubble as big as they could, grab their billions of dollars, and run before the whole thing collapsed on Americans. The president had fucking zero (0) to do with it. The federal reserve ISNT controlled by the President. Congress which introduces and ultimately passes legislation ISNT controlled by the President. The national budget is controlled by Congress, NOT the president.
>>
>>6970722
The president does have the power to use executive orders, which gives him the power to edit or erase as much of a bill as he likes, and then substitute whatever he wants in it's place, and then sign that new bill into law. A 10 thousand page bill on saving the ozone could become a 1 sentence bill that reads, "Ur mom is a cunt lel." And then that would become the law of the land, and courts and police would have to uphold it, at least until the courts struck it down.
>>
>>6970722
>policies proposed by the president and put into effect don't affect the economy

How do you feel about Trickle Down?
>>
Frankly any fuck up on the presiden't part is mostly being the unfortunate loser in a case of political hot potato.
>>
>>6970753
Feels pretty warm and comforting, desu. You even get used to the smell, eventually.
>>
>>6970722
In practice the president sets up the budget by sending a proposal bill to Congress
>>
>>6970577
Finally some one said it. I hate shillarly but trump is a fucking doofus
>>
wait, why are we talking politics on a gay board? jesus christ now I know why pol is so angry, they are all deeper in the closet then tom cruise
>>
>>6970790
The problem is that in the eyes of Republicans, all of those descriptives for Trump are compliments.
>>
>>6970798
*a distant meme farts*
>>
>>6970800
but what does it all mean for us faggots?
>>
>>6970817
It means that when you talk like a retarded 6th grader and use the word faggot, you're a retarded Republican on purpose for Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 729.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
227KB, 600x600px
>>6970828
this is 4 chan and language is uncensored here. I can call you a fucking faggot grammar nazi and its breddy tru, pull the pickle out of your ass sweetheart, this isn't reddit
>>
>>6970859
I don't care about your excuses. Eat shit you retarded Christian pedophile bitch. Off yourself and quit being a worthless infection straighty.
>>
File: 9.jpg (66KB, 736x793px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
66KB, 736x793px
>>6970885
I'm not christian and im not republican, I have a degree in theoretical mathematics and astronomy. I took 3 semesters of evolutionary anthropology just because I liked the course material because i'm such a geek. What i'm saying is being the thought police is so fucking tumblr of you.
>>
>>6970700
>Muh ebil Middle Age Xtians.

No you fucking Mongoloid, presumption of guilt was the pre-Christian Germanic standard in a legal paradigm wherein you could prove innocence definitively with enough character witnesses, and if found guilty, primarily atoned for by paying damages, even for injury or wrongful death. This made sense in a system in which all offences were essentially civil rather than criminal, and almost nobody ever got the rope, and it was overturned and presumption of innocence instituted when the Roman Empire brought its own civic code to its conquered territories. Then when Rome fell, Western and Northern European law lapsed back into Germanic norms, before the rediscovery in the West of Justinian's Corpus Juris Civilis in the Eleventh and Twelfth Centuries, whereupon the Roman standard was reimplemented. This was a time when Europe was still extremely religious, but centuries before witch hunts really took off, so painting presumption of innocence as some modern secular reaction against religious superstition is patently, provably false. The only superstitious dogma here is the insistence on treating Mediæval Man as some superstitious, bigoted bogeyman. But tell us more about how dumb all those religious conservatives are. You're doing a great job.
>>
>>6970913
You're both Christian and Republican, I don't give a shit about your degrees or diplomas imaginary or real, you're just living dog shit who worships Jesus and wants to rape children, and that's why you act like an epic super danker. You're the quintessential thought police and all of your enemies know it, you're infinitely worthless and all your lies don't work on real humans you trash.
>>
>>6970913
I'm veryy smarrrrrrt
>>
File: lol.jpg (47KB, 610x449px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
47KB, 610x449px
>>6970923
I'm not any of that. I'm a card carrying atheist and I don't believe in voting.
>>
>>6970944
Just more lies, typical troll.
>>
>>6970948
I'm being straight up honest about this. Why is it so hard to accept?
>>
>>6970953
There's nothing honest about being straight desu senpai. ;) And it's not hard to accept, I just don't accept lies because I'm not that kind of trash.
>>
File: kayla.jpg (18KB, 510x464px) Image search: [Google]
kayla.jpg
18KB, 510x464px
>>6970828
stop responding to that hopeless crossdressing white trash fetishist

he doesn't know any better tbqh
>>
>>6970970
I don't ignore people to try to hurt them. I'm not a passive-aggressive retard who was popular in highschool and thought that made me cool.

Despite what your friends told you, when you ignore someone, they don't "learn their lesson", "think you're dank", "lose", or anything of the sort.
>>
>>6970961
It's not a lie but at this point who cares? You just want to trash me >>6970970
>>
>>6970994
Wrong. I don't give a shit about you personally. I just want to trash a retarded troll pedo Christian. :)
>>
File: 1471930568768.jpg (11KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
1471930568768.jpg
11KB, 217x225px
>tfw tranny who votes UKIP
>>
>>6970994
no one cares, sick fuck
go fap in your grandmother's panties already
>>
>>6971005
where did you get any of that in your head? like seriously wtf?
>>
>>6971032
Because you memorize millions of dank 4chan memes. ;)
>>
>>6970920
>implying liberals know history

They're literally only taught to hate white men, that's the entirety of the curriculum in blue states.
>>
>>6970390
Supporting Trump is maybe the dumbest thing someone like you could do.

I'm going to guess the reason people like you do it isn't for any intelligent thought, but because of peer pressure. You want to fit in with the cool kids who just happen to be stupid wackos online.
>>
>>6971030
last time I checked I hadn't fapped in 10 months because I have genital dyphoria, also I only wear stylish panties. Why in the hell are you talking about my undergarments here?
>>
>>6970577
The kicker is that Trump actually did much better at the debate than any other point in his campaign trail.
>>
>>6971050
Of that 20% of LGBT people who are planning to vote for Trump in that national survey, most of them are uneducated on history and willfully ignorant of human nature. They don't realize that it was liberals that got the death penalty for gays reduced to a life sentence of hard labor...then down to short sentences and small fines...and finally made it legal to be gay. All they know is that liberals even went so far as to grant gays marriage.

They also don't know that, for many of them, the only reason their conservative straight parents don't shoot them dead in their sleep is because their liberal neighbors might get offended. No child is worth going to hell over. They've got plenty of sperm and plenty of eggs, they can make more.
>>
>>6970722
He wants to stop countries devaluing their currency. This means the dollar will be weaker.

He wants to stop factories relocating abroad to sell tax free into America. This means he wants to impose tariffs and customs tax.

He wants to renegotiate deals. This means he wants to void current economic relations with other countries.

He wants to stimulate corporations to grow. This means he wants to give tax cuts to corporations like his own for already proven failed trickle down economics.

He wants to build the wall and strain other international relations. This means America becomes isolated and has less global leverage.

Like explaining the alphabet to a baby.
>>
>>6971058
Kayla would you let an unpassing crossdresser fuck your butt?

asking for a friend
>>
>>6971084
>They also don't know that, for many of them, the only reason their conservative straight parents don't shoot them dead in their sleep is because their liberal neighbors might get offended. No child is worth going to hell over. They've got plenty of sperm and plenty of eggs, they can make more.
lmfao
this is how deluded liberals are
no possible way parents who hold conservative values could love a faggot child no, politics comes first in all conservative families, far above human nature and love of ones kin.
christ.
>>
>>6971093
naw, i'm into fit men, preferably in a higher economic bracket then me and with decent taste in cars.
>>
File: hah homo.jpg (28KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
hah homo.jpg
28KB, 460x258px
>>6971093
>unpassing crossdresser fucks another unpassing crossdresser
>>
>>6971097
I was kicked out of my house as a teenager by conservative parents for being gay, as was almost half of homeless people worldwide. My father said he was going to shoot me if I didn't get the hell out of his house.

It might shock you to learn this, but some people actually know real conservatives, and what they do.
>>
>>6971043

Sure, but sadly a lot of nationalists buy into similar ahistorical disinformation about religion and the Middle Ages, despite the fact that it's fed to them largely by the same liberals whom they've learned to ignore regarding everything else. If posting the truth on these topics helps just one fellow nationalist realise the role of that time period and religion in his cultural heritage, then it's well worth my time.

>>6971054

You didn't learn shit you atheist dogshit pædophile rapist. You literally distilled memes about history based on liberal atheist pædophile lies out of the cultural æther and you became so addicted to these rapist lies that you now dismiss actual history when you encounter it. You're as allergic to truth and reason as those fictional Republicans you bitch about you lying dogshit pædophile.
>>
>>6971119

You probably deserved it for being such a faggot
>>
>>6971119
that sucks dude. So how did you deal with being thrown out?
>>
>>6971131
Shut up child rapist Christian. Kill yourself, you deserve to die early.
>>
>>6971084
It's not even that. It's just the economic side of the equation makes it such a stupid decision. Trans people are one of the most poor minorities, often drop outs or working minimum wage jobs.

Clinton thanks to Bernie wants to make college tuition free and erase student debt. She wants to raise the minimum wage and now democrats are finally talking about a public option on healthcare.

That's a pretty good package to help you unfuck your life, what does Trump offer in comparison?
>>
>>6971137
>implying faggots aren't the ones raping and corrupting the youth
lmao
>>
>>6971084
>hurr we saved you now you owe us!!!
kys libcuck
>>
>>6971084

>They don't realize that it was liberals that... finally made it legal to be gay.

Stevens, Kennedy and Souter were all appointed by Republicans and were in the majority decision in Lawrence you fucking spastic
>>
>>6971139
if trump got elected I bet he would shut down informed consent clinics for hrt. I'm poor so I rely on public clinics for my trans related health care
>>
>>6971137

Sorry that being a dogshit pædophile atheist liar has made you so salty, but I actually have a family that loves me and would miss me. Why don't you kill yourself instead? I'm sure your family would be glad to be rid of the embarrassment of a gay dogshit lying pædophile rapist disappointment such as yourself. :)
>>
>>6971133
I came back later and beat the shit out of my dad and his friends, threw a brick through his car window, and threatened to kill them. Went to jail for a little while, then came back and tried to kill him and my bitch mother. Then they moved far away from me, and my life has been perfect ever since.

Being white has it's privileges. The judge probably wouldn't have thought I'd learned my lesson if I'd been anything else.
>>
>>6971139
I won't get thrown off of buildings by muslims while my professors, classmates, and jewish moneylenders cheer in celebration of diversity.

Also, armed queers don't get bashed.
>>
>>6971119
>le my parents were cunts
>any parent that isn't shit isn't a real conservative
get fucked you deluded faggot
>>
>>6971163
Was the court divided along liberal/conservative lines? And was it the liberals that were for gay rights and the conservatives against it? Come on now desu pie, I know you can do it if you really reaaaally try. ;)
>>
>>6971169

>tried to kill his parents
>it's their fault, damn republicans

hmm
>>
File: 1474953479718.jpg (192KB, 1527x1267px) Image search: [Google]
1474953479718.jpg
192KB, 1527x1267px
>>6970577

Trump won tbqh
>>
>>6971183
They deserved to be skinned alive. You're not going to trick me by saying they were too good for death.
>>
>>6971183
I mean, his dad DID threaten to kill him. It's legitimate self-defense, in a way.
>>
>>6971139

> wants to make college tuition free

Public college. Enjoy your mcburger degree from Compton U

>and erase student debt

Do you believe everything politicians tell you?

And you say you're voting for the "economic side of the equation"? You can't wipe out that much debt
>>
>>6971191

>Went to jail for a little while, then came back and tried to kill him and my bitch mother

That's not self-defense
>>
>>6971192
>You can't wipe out that much debt
Yeah you can
banks can get fucked
they don't lose any money anyway it's all made up.
>>
>>6971195
It is. The dog shit hasn't tried that again.
>>
>>6971197

>banks can get fucked

I'm sure Hillary will get right on that lmao
>>
>>6971169
yikes, wasn't that a bit much? My mom tried to kick me out when I said i'm trans and what I did was educate her on what being trans is and I took her to my doctors and therapists and eventually she totally accepted me. The whole hostility thing was retarded of you.
>>
>>6971204
Quit lying you child raping heterosexual dog shit.
>>
>>6971198

I don't think you know what self-defense is you psycho
>>
>>6971211
This is self-defense. The Israel secret service hunted down and assassinated the Muslims who planned the Olympics massacre of Jews.

Exterminating evil is not evil. It's not different shades of grey, it is black and white.
>>
>>6971223

I think your fedora is on a little too tight today champ
>>
>>6971195
It's self-defense in that, presumably, his father pressed charges against him for the battery that was a very tolerant and merciful form of self-defense. Since a beating wasn't enough, he just had to go a little harder. Now daddy's gone and he's safe.

>>6971203
I don't mean to support hillary or anything, I just think moneylending is evil and should be banned by the UN instead of the foundation of the strongest countries in the world.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (17KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
17KB, 320x180px
>>6971204
>tried to kick me out
>tried
>tried

>tries to equate his story with the story of being LITERALLY kicked out of their home
you are so narcissistic you can't even see yourself how retarded and out of touch you are

do humanity a favor and kys already
>>
>>6971175
Unrealistic and irrational fears.
>>
>>6971232
you're so autistic its cringe worthy
>>
>>6971210
>>6971232
everyone needs to stop bullying Kayla :/

>>6971235
Why take a chance? People die from unlikely causes every fucking day, I'm not gonna put myself at risk for some fucking towelheads.
>>
>>6971192
Yes Clinton can do it, actually by doing something Bernie wanted to do also but she's doing it to a more limited extent. With raising estate taxes you can get billions very easily.

Specifically Clinton is raising the tax to 65% on a number of people that could comfortably fit in your bedroom. That's enough to pay off the debt.

Back around the 1950s the estate tax used to be much higher than even 65% and it applied to a wider margin than just the top multi billionaires. So it's not radical but it would easily pay for it.
>>
>>6971245
In support of that other anon's post, I would like to take this opportunity to call you a mentally challenged imbecile who's embarrassing. ;)
>>
>>6971245
fucking ironic this comes from an actual autist
>>
>>6971271
>Why take a chance?
Yes why take the chance the NSA might be using mind control to cuck you. Maybe nuke your brain in the microwave oven just to be safe.
>>
>>6971275

Do you understand how much personal debt from college there is? An estate tax wouldn't cover a percentage of it

Oh, and I'll just move money into a trust btw
>>
>>6971271
>Kayla
Eliot*
>>
>>6971275

This reads like a CTR script for real
>>
File: 1473685862491.jpg (24KB, 621x260px) Image search: [Google]
1473685862491.jpg
24KB, 621x260px
Reminder to ignore Kayla (the notorious mtfg troll/tranny chaser) at all costs. Do not reply to kayla posts, do not read kayla posts, report all kayla posts.

inb4 Kayla removing all his posts ITT
>>
>>6971275
>implying anyone's gonna keep their money in a country that tries to steal it
nigga u stupid

>>6971290
There's no documented evidence of the NSA using mind control. Muslims murder gays JUST for being gay on the reg.
KILL
ALL
MUSLIMS
>>
>>6971291
>>6971307
You might understand it better if you look at a graph.

The top are extremely rich, more money than all of you in this thread together will ever have, and the bottom are only slightly rich.
>>
>>6971311
who gives a fuck
being attracted to /cuteboys/ and /trannies/ is probably half the reason i want to go trans
real women are cunts and vagina looks hideous
>>
>>6971336

Now she me a graph of receipts from estate taxes during that same period
>>
>>6971339
Uhm lots of trans girls would rather have a cis bf than a trans gf fyi.
>>
>>6971343
You're right anon nobody who is rich ever dies.
>>
>>6971336

College debt is currently over one trillion dollars

Are you saying a 65% estate tax easily avoided through financial instruments will raise ONE TRILLION dollars?
>>
>>6971336
The money being there isn't the same thing as us being able to take it. Fucking retard.
>>
>>6971354

Are you retarded?
>>
>>6971349
i'm not saying i'm going trans to date transgirls
i have a cis bf and i'm fine with that, too autistic to support someone in an even relationship anyway
just self-inserting as CDs and trannies in porn pre-puberty probably contributed to my gd
>>
>>6971355
>>6971357
Maybe if you didn't spend all your day screaming cuck at everyone you might have the time to understand these things.
>>6971366
You might be, it seems like you are.
>>
>>6971385

>average #mentallyhill supporter
>>
File: ctr.png (842KB, 1440x1352px) Image search: [Google]
ctr.png
842KB, 1440x1352px
>>6970577
>2 rupees have been deposited into your account
>Thank you for correcting the record, Pajeet!
>>
>>6971391
I don't support Clinton but better the devil you know than the psychotic nutjob that wants to screw the economy.
>>
>>6971422
>Clinton supports TPP
>Lol, Trump's bad for the economy!!!
>>
File: 1456505811104.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456505811104.png
8KB, 473x500px
>>6970390
Do both at the same time OP, you literal fag. Then if some loon with a blue mohawk tries to freak out at you for political leanings you can just say that they're only ragging on you because you're trans
>>
File: ahbe5Fy.jpg (15KB, 434x308px) Image search: [Google]
ahbe5Fy.jpg
15KB, 434x308px
>>6971435
>Clinton supports TPP
Have you been following the campaigns at all, or do you just suck Trump dick because he's so radical?
>>
>>6972168
Sorry, I don't want somebody who can't handle two email addresses or, you know, FOLLOW THE LAW to be my president.
Sorry if it triggers you sweetie~~ :^)
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.