[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Make clone of yourself, growing it in secret basement lab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

1. Make clone of yourself, growing it in secret basement lab

2. Keep clone unconscious from beginning until step 7

3. Make sure to transition the clone once puberty is reached! (IMPORTANT!!)

4. Wait until clone is ~20 years old

5. By this time, head transplants work safely

6. Find surgeon with no ethics

7. Replace clone's head (which you let die) with your head

8. Also get FFS somewhere along the way

Perfect transition strategy! In addition, you get to be 20 again! Also, if you find some way of knocking out the SRY/TDF gene, that might improve it (but also it might instead give the clone Turner's syndrome, so maybe not; keep a backup just in case)
>>
>>6970037
Just to expand: knocking out the SRY would allow you to get pregnant. PREGNANT
>>
>>6970037
btw would this be legal? I assume not, but if it was, I'd totally attempt it.
>>
OP, would you like to see your cis-self for so many years? It would destroy you mentally.
>>
>>6970037
It'd be less unethical if you rendered the clone brain dead while it was still a fetus.
>>
>>6970117
Better than being forever stuck this way.
>>
>>6970129
But how much can you kill the brain and still have the body function 20 years later? I know the brain is important for the immune system, and if you kill it too much, it will start making the body decompose... Any ideas what method could work?
>>
Gonna start saving up to do this now. Great suggestion. Better than suicide my life has a purpose now,

:^)
>>
>>6970090
This made me dysphoric
>>
>>6970148
Provide updates please.

>>6970156
BUT THIS IS POSSIBLE. WE KNOW HOW TO DO ALL OF THE THINGS HERE, EXCEPT HEAD TRANSPLANTS, AND THOSE ARE JUST ABOUT TO BE DEVELOPED.
>>
>>6970037
Its muscle mass would be all atrophied and the brain would have no muscle memory. You'd basically have to take a long time to train the body up well enough that you'd be able to stand, let alone hold anything or do anything useful.
>>
>>6970179
Hm, could you electrically stimulate the nerves so the muscles get used, and therefore don't atrophy?
>>
>make clone of yourself
>let clone transition
Why not make an opposite sex clone instead?
I mean I'm sure you can steal an X or Y chromosome from your parents.
>>
>>6970304
Bigger chance of it failing, e.g. through having the head rejected by the recipient body. I feel like the difference between prepuberty transition and postpuberty transition is bigger than between being cisgender and transitioning prepuberty, especially considering you can give the clone hormones prenatally to make it all-but-cis.

Also, a better way to make the clone cis than to steal an X chromosome would be to knock out the SRY gene; it's what leads to the development of the testes, which cascades into the development of all the male traits. This way, the clone gets your exact genes, minus the gene that makes you male.
>>
>>6970324
>Bigger chance of it failing, e.g. through having the head rejected by the recipient body.
I'm sure that "By this time, head transplants work safely" means such problems would already be pretty much resolved.

Maybe even sooner since fixing the issues of rejected donor organs is a bit higher on the priority list than head transplants.

But yeah knocking out the SRY gene would probably be the best solution.
>>
>>6970037
If we're assuming that head transplants work safely by the time this project is finished, why not also assume that SRS has advanced by then as well? You'd feel pretty stupid for going through all this if you can just get your preferred genitals printed for you anyway.
>>
>>6970370
Some of us have an incredibly masculine build. To fix that, you'd basically have to reconstruct the entire body, which is basically what this is.
>>
the clone would have no motor function since it would've never had any physical exertion
>>
>>6970399
See >>6970189
>>
>>6970381
Point, although skeletal reconstruction may advance by that point as well.
>>
>>6970417
This is limited by the size of the internal organs. There's basically no leftover space in the ribcage, and the ribcage puts a lower limit on your shoulder size.
>>
>>6970433
That sounds wrong, but I don't know enough about anatomy to dispute it.
>>
>>6970515
Tbh it sounded wrong to me too, but this is what a biology nerd told me, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>6970528
Like I know nothing about biology on my own, but I've had two bio nerds say that this approach is within our range.
>>
>>6970370
t. myopic youngshit passer
>>
>>6970037
Retard, just grow the clone in the artificial uterus with antiandrogens. It'd be like creating an XY woman. Look it up.
>>
>>6970399
why not just make it retarded and allow it to live in a controlled area until it's time to transfer the head?
>>
File: 1474977660998.jpg (47KB, 406x347px) Image search: [Google]
1474977660998.jpg
47KB, 406x347px
Why not just swap bodies with a pre-everything FtM if head transplants work by then?
>>
>>6971826
This...
>>
still won't fix my male skull
>>
>>6971306
XY CAIS women still have testes, due to the SRY gene, it's just that due to their insensitivity to androgens, all the testosterone they produce is converted to estrogen. If you gave the clone antiandrogens prenatally, it would still need to transition at puberty.

>>6971798
That's harder, because retards are noisy.

>>6971826
Because I'm not pre-everything.
>>
>>6973378
>>6971306
Also, XY CAIS women can't get PREGNANT, which is IMPORTANT
>>
No one has pointed out that, lets say, you do this when you're 40 or 50 because the clone has to reach around age 20. You would have a 20 year old body with a 40 year old head.
>>
>>6973479
Wear sunscreen, it prevents most skin aging.
>>
File: 20160928_000915.jpg (93KB, 406x346px) Image search: [Google]
20160928_000915.jpg
93KB, 406x346px
>>6973378
You could still just get a working female body from somewhere and stick your head on it.
>>
>>6973716
I'm basically proposing a way to get working female bodies. And the head transplant will be 100x easier this way, because the DNA is exactly the same (or almost exactly the same if you do the SRY-knock-out trick). Also, it's unlikely that there will be a legal way to get a body, but this way allows you to obtain one without raising suspicion because of a person suddenly being missing.
>>
/lgbt/ genuinely scares me sometimes
you had me at pregnancy though
>>
>>6973383
you know swyer syndrome women (xy with no sry) are sterile as well? you could get the clone to develop externally as a female but it would only have streak gonads
>>
File: wiki.png (7KB, 640x64px) Image search: [Google]
wiki.png
7KB, 640x64px
>>6973895
Sterile != can't become pregnant. We're about to be at the point where we can turn arbitrary cells into egg cells, and it's perfectly possible for a Swyer syndrome woman to gestate a fetus.
>>
>>6973923
yeah, but the same argument can be made for CAIS
you cannot make someone with an xy karyotype who can natively conceive and gestate a child
>>
>>6973935
CAIS XY women can't gestate a fetus, because they don't have a uterus.
>>
>>6973993
neither does a swyer woman, streak gonads =/= uterus
>>
>>6974011
See the excerpt >>6973923 from wikipedia. Swyer women have a uterus, they just don't have ovaries, meaning that they don't produce eggs, but can gestate a fetus.
>>
>>6974041
do they have periods?
>>
>>6973935
what if we were also to switch off DMRT1 in addition to the SRY gene
>>
File: Yeast-Infection-and-Period.jpg (201KB, 541x629px) Image search: [Google]
Yeast-Infection-and-Period.jpg
201KB, 541x629px
>>6974055
Depends. Periods are controlled by a wave-pattern of progesterone and estrogen. Swyer women have the biology that is controlled by this pattern, but do not produce progesterone and estrogen and therefore do not get influenced to have periods. If swyer women take progesterone and estrogen in the correct pattern, though, they will have periods.

(Trans women can also take the hormones in the same pattern, and will get pseudo-periods that have some but not period-related effects.)

So basically, take the HRT in the correct way and yes! you will have periods.
>>
>>6974055
they don't, because they don't have ovaries or produce eggs
they have streak gonads that produce nothing except tumours
but yes, they have uteri
>>
>>6974071
gdi, why have i managed to be wrong about swyer syndrome's phenotype twice in this thread? it's close enough to my field of expertise that i shouldn't be off on basic facts!

anyway, here's the million-dollar question: how do you work the ftm version of this? de la chapelle syndrome with the sry gene doesn't allow for sperm production, and how would you get that sry gene anyway?
>>
>>6974083
The FtMs wouldn't be able to produce sperm (just like how the MtF method doesn't allow the production of eggs), but having a penis and not being manlets would probably be huge improvements anyway.
>>
>>6974091
as an ftm, although those things would be big improvements, i don't see why i should spend 20 years making a clone if i'll still be sterile at the end of it
>>
>>6974091
but what if you turn off the FOX1 gene for the ftm's and the DMRT1 gene for the mtfs and make the testis/ovaries viable as the opposite gonad?
probably still be sterile but at least the hormonal situation would be fine
>>
>>6970037
can i start accutane while on hrt?
>>
>>6974103
De la Chapelle syndrome men also have testis that produce testosterone, but I mean, if those ideas you have there work, they would probably be an improvement. They're not AWESOMELY BIG improvements, though, but just marginal things.

>>6974101
Maybe we can find ways to grow clones quicker, I'd love to hear ideas on that.
>>
if gene therapy were available over night, do you think they could turn us cis over multiple treatments
Or would we just be able to turn off the SRY and DMRT1 genes and wait for our bits to rearrange?
>>
>>6974133
Gene therapy can't undo development that has already happened. If it could, so could HRT (since sex hormones are basically chemicals that tell the body what sex you are), and things like FFS wouldn't be necessary. This is why I'm describing how to replace the entire body instead.
>>
>>6974136
soooooo it doesn't work like in sci-fi :(
>>
>>6974145
But the method I'm proposing would actually work!

Also, I think one might be able to accelerate the growth of the new body using Growth Hormone. hGH tends to cause some weird effects if the levels are too high for too long, but in the tightly controlled conditions here it just might work. I'm currently waiting on a response from one of the biology nerds to have him confirm.
>>
>>6970189
That would barely work, or even more likely, not work at all.

You still need resistance.

But anyway the whole idea is unrealistic.
>>
>>6974159
>But anyway the whole idea is unrealistic.
How so?
>>
>>6970037
this sounds like the plot to a sci fi horror b-movie script
>>
>>6976536
so does your mother
>>
>>6973479
My first thought. Itd look fuckin hilarious at best
>>
File: theHouseOfTheScorpion.jpg (47KB, 318x475px) Image search: [Google]
theHouseOfTheScorpion.jpg
47KB, 318x475px
>>6976536
It's kind of already a book
Not specifically trans related, but the same concept
>>
>>6974106
How much do you like your liver
>>
>>6976536
plz no bully
>>
>>6977149
1. Future anti-aging cosmetic surgery has got to be the best, since there's huge demand for it.
2. By using growth hormone, you could like halve the time it'd take to prepare the body.
3. It'd look less ridiculous than female head on STRONG VIKING body, which is the best current methods can give me.
>>
>>6976536
Transness *is* a sci fi horror b-movie script, so at least it matches.
>>
>>6970515
Why would it be wrong? Of course a petite 4'11" girl has smaller organs than a 6'2" man, of course the man doesn't have a bunch of empty space in his ribcage where tiny girl-size organs hang suspended from tendons, and of course you can't have a 13" shoulder width if your ribcage is 15" across at the armpit. It's common sense, innit?
>>
>>6973935

>you cannot make someone with an xy karyotype who can natively conceive and gestate a child

Kek.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2190741/
>>
p-p how could you kill off the cute feminizied version of yourself? I would at least grow a 2nd clone of myself...
>>
>>6980404
What would you use that 2nd clone for? Remember that for it to work as a normal human, you'd need to raise it, essentially as your child.
>>
>>6970433
>>6970381
You need to think bigger, we're talking about the FUTURE here anon.
>>
>>6984929
Think bigger... in what way?
>>
>>6985260
induced comas and chamelon limbs
>>
Anyone who thinks a brain transpant will ever be a thing is an idiot who watches too much scifi and barely understands the human body
>>
>>6986528
Head transplant, not brain.

Anyway OP if were going this route we might as well nix any ethical quandry by replacing the brain with a computer that guides growth, and maybe accelerates it.
>>
>>6986567
Head transpant is even more ludicrous, just take a second to sit back and really think about how autistic youre being
>>
>>6986587
Head transplants have been done multiple times. The animals subjects have died due to immune reactions--not a concern with clones.

>>6986567
I realize this is scifi though, i just wouldnt feel comfortable doing this to a live human brain.

I guess once a computer can simulate the brain wed probably be able to fix skeletons though so whatever
>>
>>6986604
Even if it were possible no one would allow this kind of expensive and dangerous surgery because "wah i dont have a penis!!"
>>
>>6970037
If you're going to do that why not just replace the clones y chromosome with a second copy of your x chromosome when it's a zygote so that it develops as a female?
>>
>>6987085
This would lead to essentially the same problems as incest (since incest-related problems are caused by lack of genetic diversity), and would increase the risk of having the head transplant rejected. Swyer syndrome > incest genes.
>>
File: Xfilesiwanttobelieve.jpg (29KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
Xfilesiwanttobelieve.jpg
29KB, 300x444px
>ITT: X-Files movie in a nutshell.
>https://en,wikipedia,org/wiki/The_X-Files:_I_Want_to_BelieveSick bitches.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.