[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he kissed a girl at a party >I felt myself die inside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: tmp_22436-images(7)-1050648908.jpg (14KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22436-images(7)-1050648908.jpg
14KB, 229x220px
>he kissed a girl at a party
>I felt myself die inside slightly when he told me

Gosh, having a crush on your straight best friend sure is fun. Please comfort me, legbutts; I can't talk to anyone else about this.
>>
Grow some balls. Get over it. Do not ruin the friendship.
>>
>>6965518
That sounds contradictory.
>>
>>6965631
just rape him. it's not "real" rape since straight cismen don't have any rights. if he struggles at all, he's a homophobe. make sure he understands that.
>>
>>6965631
>contradictory
Explain? I am all ears, cowboy.
>>
>>6965671
>Grow some balls
This implies being brave and coming clean about it, which is in contrast to getting over it. Or you meant something else, I dunno, 'cowboy'.
>>
File: dead inside.jpg (45KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.jpg
45KB, 600x629px
>>6964529
I'm sorry, OP. It only gets worse.

Just wait until he gets married and you can never again see the person you love most without also having to see the person you hate most. Get ready to be constantly work-shopping and field testing your fakest smiles as you find yourself wishing one horrific, drawn-out death after another on the woman offering you more wine. The dreams in which you get to see it actually happen will be your happiest - even better than the ones in which you get to simply have him for yourself. Ultimately, hatred will overshadow love and even your fondest memories will wrack you with pain and anger, giving you no avenue for respite.

And people wonder why so many of us fall into the depressing grindr cycle of soulless fucking.
>>
>>6965698
Christ, anon, who hurt you? Greentext that shit
>>
>>6965678
Growing some balls in order to stop "dying inside" like a pre-teenager. The sheer fact that you misunderstood this means you are not ready as a person anyway; which might also explain this crush on a friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 267x323px
>>6965698
150% this
Find new friends, distractions, and a fuckbuddy quick, or prepare for the descent of eternal worsening despair
>>
>>6965757
I think you're misusing the term really. That's not a context in which I'd use that phrase.
Honestly, I made this thread for a little bit of sympathy, not somebody being irritatingly blunt and imagining they're imparting some great wisdom I haven't grasped.
>>
>>6965707
>come out to best friend in high school
>he says he's cool with it so long as I don't have any feelings for him
>reassure him that he's like a brother to me and that I could never think of him in that way
>have actually wanted to fuck him from the moment I learned it was possible for a guy to fuck another guy
>fall deeper and deeper in love with him over the next 10+ years
>all my relationships are a joke because I'm fully conscious of the fact that he's the only I guy I want to be with
>think solely of him during sex or masturbation to this day
>make an effort to like his girlfriends
>tell myself the old platitudes about how they make him happy and that I should love them for that etc.
>realize my feelings don't allow me to accept that reasoning
>come to terms with the fact that I hate them and want to stab their eyes out and try to cope from that position instead
>the day he got engaged and the day he got married remain the two worst days of my life
>didn't think I was capable of wishing as much violence upon another person as I do on his wife
>she's not even the reason I can't be with him, yet I can't forgive her for having him to herself
>get off more to the idea of her twisted, broken body than I do to the idea of being with him these days
>there's now safety features on helium tanks so you can't even kill yourself painlessly anymore
>condemned to go on living and hating and losing a little piece of myself every day

hby fampai
>>
>>6965933
>there's now safety features on helium tanks so you can't even kill yourself painlessly anymore

That's easy to get around. Google "exit bag" and take control back.
>>
>>6965958

Plus, running your car in a closed off garage is still painless and easy.
>>
>>6965933

Saved as evidence that being accepting of a gay male friend is a time bomb.
>>
>>6965974
To be fair, that kind of heartache/jealousy isn't exclusive to gay men.
>>
>be bi, not out to most people
>at party with straight male friend I've known for about 7 years
>have huge crush on him
>we're having fun, talking
>some bitch comes up and starts talking to us
>I get dragged away by another friend
>he explains that pretty much everyone at the party wants to get the bitch and my friend together
>I somehow get conscripted to help because I don't wanna tell anyone I have a crush on him or that I'm bi
>go home early and cry so I don't have to see them making out
>everyone I know is talking about it the next day

Falling in love with straight boys fucking sucks
>>
>>6965933
How do you even pretend to be just his friend for so long?
>>
>>6964529
It's worse when you friend is bi, but just not into you. So there's that.
>>
I actually feel comfortable and at home in this thread.
>>
>>6966345
the reason i literally just want to be born straight desu

fuck being gay this shit sucks
>>
>>6964529
Its been months since we last hung out but I still dream about him WTF, how can I make it stop. Life is pain.
>>
>>6966319

The difference is that you show an inch of it and you are out of the friend zone.
>>
>>6968324
He's bi curious
>>
>>6964529
I'm sorry you're going through this OP. Love is for the most part fantasy and projection. Try to let the fantasy go, focus on what you two already share and enjoy it. Don't let your mind wander off to some impossible daydream when you're together and just listen to him instead.

Now that I got that out of the way, I'm gonna talk about me.

>biscum ex
>want to stay friends with him
>says he is my friend
>says he cares about me a great deal
>I care about him a great deal too
>he gets a gf, I'm happy for him
>he starts pulling away, I'm sad but understanding
>there are different kind of friendships
>some people you are friends with even if you only talk a couple of times a year
>the intimacy and trust is what counts, quality over quantity
>hear though the grapevine the fucker got married
>he fucking did
>he fucking got married without telling me anything about it
>I told him everything, no matter how small
>realize we weren't really friends
>realize he didn't really care
>feel like shit

I always thought he'll be a part of my life forever. I can't believe he'd keep silent about something so important, I don't understand it.
>>
File: biscum.jpg (38KB, 359x398px) Image search: [Google]
biscum.jpg
38KB, 359x398px
>>6969686
>I can't believe he'd keep silent about something so important, I don't understand it.

How much did you pay for your lobotomy?
>>
>>6969704
But we were just friends, or so I thought, turns out we weren't even that... There was literally no reason to omit he was getting married. I can't think of any. Like, even if we were just casual acquaintances, you'd think he'd bring it up. Maybe I'm just stupid and missing something obvious. I don't know.
>>
>>6969530
Then you will feel a pain and despair that kills your soul, especially when you genuinely do like his girlfriend and decide to be dead inside rather than have to risk lashing out at a friend for being happy.
>>
>>6969717
You're missing the fact that you're a faggot and he's a breeder. You're just a piece of meat to him - you kept his cock warm until he found the right womb. If he was to spare a thought for your feelings at all, it would be to wonder why you're not grateful for that much.

Homos need to learn that bis don't consider us equals. Unfortunately for you, you had to learn the hard way.
>>
>>6969768
Is there anyone on this bored who isn't bitter from some past trauma?
>>
>>6969964
board*
What is wrong with me today
>>
>>6969964
There are lots of people on this board who are bitter without the need of some past trauma.
>>
>>6970278
snap
>>
File: 1458087133527.gif (4MB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458087133527.gif
4MB, 220x200px
>>6964529
>Please comfort me, legbutts; I can't talk to anyone else about this

As tough as it sounds,>>6965518 is the best way to deal with this situation. I was in the same spot as you were OP. I held back my emotions for my best friend because I knew that he would never love me back. You can't make a straight person gay just to make yourself happy.

Besides, it's better to have a best friend separate from a boyfriend in case things go sour between you and a future love interest because you will never have a friend as caring as him again
>>
>>6970833
But he's not entirely straight. That's what makes it so frustrating: he's bi curious and we always end up talking about gay stuff or joking about us being together etc.
>>
>>6970893
I've just realised that I referred to him as straight in my original post. I only did that for clarity of expression really
>>
>>6970893
>>6970905
How do you know he's bicurious though?
>>
>>6970915

bicurious =/ wanting a full blown homosexual relationship.
>>
>>6970915
We've discussed it. He said he'd toss a guy off and kiss him, but wouldn't do anal

I'm going to bed now, but this is a slow board so hopefully this thread won't have closed by tomorrow
>>
>>6970940
I don't even need that; it doesn't have to be exclusive or in place of a straight relationship. I just want him
>>
>>6970946

Just saying if you show too many feeling to a bicurious person, he might get scared off.
>>
>>6964529
If he is your best friend and straight then stop torturing yourself and either get a band-aid relationship or just flat out get over your feelings for him
You aren't going to turn him gay, and you are only tormenting yourself when you keep hoping you will
>>
>be me
>slowly fall in love with best friend over ~10 years
>not really attracted to any other guy. i guess that makes me entry level biscum.
>never say anything to him
>he randomly expresses desire to get a gf
>fuckfuckfuckfuck
>have be supportive as the best friend, help him get confidence, dress better, etc.
>he gets a gf
>loses his virginity to her
>at first he still makes some time for me and we hang out
>slowly drifts away
>barely talk now
>simultaneously hopelessly in love with him, and also just missing even the friendship we had

fuck everything
>>
Good news! He said he's not going to try and push their relationship any further.

Either good news or fate being a cock tease.
>>
>>6975547
Just move the fuck on anon

He's going to cheat on you anyways and all he'll see in you is a cum dumpster
>>
>>6975579
Nah, I'm going to give it a go

Also, you're so wrong if you think I'm going to bottom
>>
>>6975677
OP is about to try and butt-rape a straight-hetero (possibly slightly bi) best friend who doesn't have mutual feelings for his batshit crazy crush?

This should turn out well, sure.
>>
>>6975692
I'll admit, it doesn't sound great from the outside
>>
>>6975677
Reported this to every legislator who tries to push these ludicrous "hate crime" laws and tell us homos are all harmless.
>>
>>6975712
Fuck off. I'm obviously not going to try and rape my best friend.
All I'm going to do, as a bi guy, is see if my bi curious friend is interested in anything. What's so bad about that? Why are you even on this board if you're going to spew bullshit about all gays being rapists?
>>
>>6975730
Calm down buddy. I didn't say all gays are rapists. Only you, as a gay man, sound very rapey. I don't think anyone would disagree.
>>
>>6975730
fuck off impostor, I'm definitely planning a rape.
>>
>>6975746
Just going to "see if he's interested" with this roll of duct tape and moderate penetration. Like, only half the shaft. If he cries I'll pull out bc definitely means my bestie doesn't like dick in the ass I guess. Not rape tho
>>
>>6975740
Not gay, I'm bi. And what did I say that sounded rapey? Are you referring to 'I'll give it a go'? In what world would that mean rape, rather than talking to him about how I feel?
>>
>>6975677
It puts the lotion on the skin, or it gets the hose again.
>>
>>6964529

FFS, fancying someone who doesn't fancy you back doesn't become some extra-special torment just because you're gay.

You're in exactly the same situation that pretty much everyone in history has been in at some point. Get the fuck over it and grow up.
>>
>>6964529
I went through this experience 2 times. It doesn't even hurt anymore.

Though I now have a potential true bf (this time I know for sure he's gay).
>>
>>6976139
I didn't say it was worse, I mentioned it was homosexual because this is an LGBT board, y'know
>>
>>6976237
That's good, anon. How'd you two meet?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.