[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to dude on omegle >says he is from egypt and he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

File: gone jene.png (312KB, 509x476px) Image search: [Google]
gone jene.png
312KB, 509x476px
>talking to dude on omegle
>says he is from egypt and he is gay
>he lives in fear; he wants to come out but he is certain his family, friends, and neighbors will shun him
>homophobia in other parts of the world is still frighteningly real
>he explains all this to me, and i listen
>then i say:
>why not just hop the border to Israel
>tel aviv is one of the most gay-friendly places on earth
>egypt mode enabled
>LONG, ALL-CAPS ANTI-SEMITIC RANT
>Stranger has disconnected.
>stupid sandnigger can't see that it's all the fucking same
>mfw
>>
>>6949292
it's possible to be gay while being antisemtie

I'd a tranny and I'm anti-muslim
>>
>>6949306
OP wanted to ask how someone can still defend a culture that puts his life into danger. And I have no idea – though it's probably because of what they have been taught their whole life since early childhood.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 448x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 448x820px
>>6949292
It's the same as christian fags here who fear trannies

"God accepts me because he gave me me this struggle to make me stronger with myself."

> but queer anon im a trans

"REEEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE GOING TO HELL ABOMINATION"
>>
File: 1473996534638.jpg (123KB, 1845x317px) Image search: [Google]
1473996534638.jpg
123KB, 1845x317px
>>6949375
This meme has really come into its own over the last few months!
>>
I am a ladyboy chaser and transhumanist fascist
>>
>>6949357
lol is that a thing

is the world really this dumb
>>
>>6949306
it's possible to be a tranny and a complete fucking retard
anti-muslim what kind of hat is that to wear
>>
>>6949536
did you just call me a retard because I'm against islam? lmao

>>6949340
hatred for isreal can very well have ethnic or nationalistic roots, it doesn't have to have anything to do with culture

hell, its possible to defend a culture but disagree with some parts of it
>>
>>6949552
>did you just call me a retard because I'm against islam?
yes, identifying as "against islam" absolutely makes you a retard
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 406x406px
but anon i'm an egyptian atheist and i don't think supporting israel is gonna be any better than residing in my hometown. i hate the arab ideology but i hate what israel has done (and is doing) to arabs even more. not antisemetic either. welp i wish you'd read about its history and wrongdoings instead of the tidbits you pass by online
>>
>>6949375
>Hate the demographic and race that gave you all your rights and forced most countries to accept those rights

College educated African-Americans from Chicago and elderly people in black robes? I have no problem with them.
>>
>>6949816
أين في مصر؟
>>
>>6949623
Is this guy for real? Like, no, really, is this bait or is this real? I need help with identifying this one.
>>
>>6949623
Agreed, that's like being "against" Christianity. It's a fucking major world religion ya dipshit. Most Muslims are poor Indonesian children, and when you say you're "against Islam" that's who you're talking about. Just because you don't know any Muslims doesn't mean what you're criticizing is just another thing that you get to hate on because you happened not to be born one. There is no reason for it, and it's destructive. If you want to defend Islamophobia go ahead, I'd love to hear what you come up with.
>>
File: 1417738421346.jpg (49KB, 654x512px) Image search: [Google]
1417738421346.jpg
49KB, 654x512px
>>6951701
>Agreed, it's like being "against" communism
>It's a fucking major world ideology you dipshit
>Most communists are poor north korean children and when you say you're "against communism" that's who you're talking about.
>Just because you don't know any communists doesn't mean what you're criticizing is just another thing that you get to hate on because you happened not to be born one
> If you want to defend communistophobia go ahead, I'd love to hear what you come up with.
>>
>>6951888

Communism is a political ideology of peace!
>>
File: reactionary.jpg (24KB, 599x380px) Image search: [Google]
reactionary.jpg
24KB, 599x380px
>>6951888
It's like you don't even know that Castro did a complete 180 on gay people and now Cuba has one of the most effective HIV prevention programs in the world.
>>
>>6951930
damn communist, thank God that no Muslim country ever oppressed gay people

proves how superior Islam is to all these sick and inhuman western ideologies
proof: Islam follows the same commandments, dot to dot, for 1400 years. It has the legitimacy of tradition and civilization unlike these barbaric Christian, communist and secular regimes who oppressed Indians and other native peoples of americas. Did muslims ever oppress Indians? Don't think so mate

and don't even get me started on western witch hunting. ever heard of Salem? the inhuman burnings of innocent women labeled as witches! in Islam, they never do such barbaric things-witch is stoned, and not burned, and only when there is evidence of witchcraft(testimony of witnesses)

and don't even get me started by how oppressed western women are by rape culture and how they have to WORK to sustain themselves! unlike in Islam, where husband is obliged to work for them

and the just islamic tax system! we have separate tax for the orphan, and non-muslims have to pay additional taxes in return for not being drafted to army. Truly, it's the most peaceful and tolerant religion ever!

poor orphans, not having a separate tax for themselves in the west! that's why there are less orphans in the west, they are all dead because they have no tax for themselves!!!!
>>
>>6949292
>why not just hop the border to Israel
>tel aviv is one of the most gay-friendly places on earth

They're less friendly to Arab refugees though...
>>
>>6951701
The only difference between holding the belief that "Islam" is the right way to live, and holding the belief that right-wing facism is the right way to live is that in the former you believe in magic.
You know God doesn't exist right?
Give me a contructive example of how you'd criticise a religion or viewpoint, you fucking professional whiner
>>
>>6951701
>look at the the Muslim majority countries vs countries of any other religion
>>
>>6949552
>hatred for isreal can very well have ethnic or nationalistic roots, it doesn't have to have anything to do with culture

You basically said it has to do with culture and then denied it.
>>
>>6952052
>You know God doesn't exist right?
No, and neither do you
>Give me a contructive example of how you'd criticise a religion or viewpoint
Right now I'm criticizing whatever viewpoint you exist in that has allowed you decide that you disagree with all Muslims. It's an incredibly presumptuous thing to do but absolute retards like you do it all the time because it makes life easier.

A Muslim and a Christian could go back and forth, point by point, about why their faith is better. You can go back at any point in history and find people preoccupied with questions like these, living in societies where one faith is declared good (it always seems to be the one you were born into) and another faith is declared evil (someone you don't know very well). You could even justify killing people to assert that yours is right and theirs is wrong. We've been doing this forever, it's a very primitive instinct and a very bad habit, because since evolving we've realized that progress only occurs when people learn to work together.

So by this logic I would argue that being "against" Islam or anything is inherently destructive and backward and foolish. You'll find good and evil on both sides, so neither could really be worth killing people over. The instinct to shun each other still needs to be outgrown.
>>
>>6952380
ethnicity and nationalism can and often are divorced from culture
>>
>>6952502
It doesn't matter what was once. Right now, Islam and 99.9% of it's followers are a danger to me and my lifestyle, and it is in my best interest that this region doesn't expand further-in fact, my life could only get better if it suddenly disappeared from the face of Earth.

All muslims support Sunna, most muslims support Sharia. Unlike modern Christians they hail from barbaric 3rd world countries and take Bible/Quran literally. Unlike Christians, they have no Church nor other central authority that would tell them to chill.
>>
>>6952539
>Islam and 99.9% of it's followers are a danger to me and my lifestyle
I would love to see proof for this
>in fact, my life could only get better if it suddenly disappeared from the face of Earth.
dont worry you will find somebody else to shun
>Unlike modern Christians they hail from barbaric 3rd world countries
don't hate on them for being po
>and take Bible/Quran literally.
Another word for "taking the Bible/Quran literally" is fundamentalists. Do you really believe all Muslims are Muslim fundamentalists.
>Unlike Christians, they have no Church nor other central authority that would tell them to chill.
Nope cause Christians don't either, and that's why you have beautiful atrocities like the WBC
>>
>>6952502

It does not follow from my saying "Islam is a bad ideology" that I "disagree with all Muslims"
You are the one being presumptious here.
I may agree with Muslims on a lot of things, peace on Earth and an end to fighting, for instance. Do you see how it is you who is being presumptive?

If I say "Islam is a bad ideology" that does not necessarily mean "Every aspect of Islam is a bad", it merely means that overally it has a negative impact on the world.
Again, you are being presumptive when you think that I'm painting with a broad brush. You're also being illogical, you need to recognise that some things do not follow as straightforwardly as you might like them to - it is very easy to paint "Islamophobes" as evil, shortsighted or destructive because it makes life easier but the truth is more complicated than that.

Do you actually think when people say "I'm against Islam" they are saying "I am against every single Islamic person" ?
Of course they aren't, and you're creating a strawman, or focusing on one very narrow group of people compared to a large array of "Islamophobic" voices, when you suggest otherwise.

I'm against the burka, I'm against the idea that women are ritualistically put on a pedastal and a cage at the same time by the majority of Islamic society. I don't like the way most of Islamic people seem to treat gay people and I believe a large part of that is to do with their beliefs which come from their holy books and people.
I don't like religions in general because I don't think they aim at truth or advancement but, at best, comfort. I can try and work with them but if it comes to the point where our ideologies overlap what can you do but fight?
>>
>>6954010
cont.
You believe my ideology is destructive and you have tried to argue against it, you don't want me to hold it anymore and you'd prefer people didn't hold my viewpoint.
That's also how I feel about Islam in general. You don't believe that "progress" can occur when I am around and I don't believe that "progress" can occur when Muslim is treated with respect.
That's not even to begin to take into account that our ideas of "progress" are fundamentally different and would require people to STOP holding all kinds of views which are fundamental to their belief system.
So my idea of positive progress is one that aims towards the greatest happiness, which I believe will be attained through greater mastery of technology.
A Muslim or Christian might believe that positive progress would be the conversion of mankind into their own religion (how would these two groups "Come together" and "Progress"?)
A nihilist might eschew notions of "progress" all together.

Hopefully I've been able to show you some of the ways in which you notions are loaded with presumptions of your own, and inconsistencies in the way you treat some ideologies and not others.
>>
>>6952022
If you are a refugee because you are a sexual minority in a neighbouring Arab country then you will probably be allowed in for propaganda purposes.
>>
>>6949292
Mfw I am a gay Egyptian who is also an atheist and I've been out of the closet for 4 years now.
My parents thought it's just a phase and didn't do anything drastic, they just forbade me from seeing my ex whome I loved dearly.
Also, I don't mind going to Tel-Aviv, there are lots of hot men there and a lot of middle eastern looking men who are just my type.
I wish I could be the boytoy of a giant semitic brown bear daddy :3.
>>6949816
Hey :).
>>
File: dennis3.png (493KB, 896x672px) Image search: [Google]
dennis3.png
493KB, 896x672px
>>6952615
>I would love to see proof for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>dont worry you will find somebody else to shun
Not an argument
>don't hate on them for being po
For being what? Poor? That contributes a lot to things but having a violent ideology ingrained in your culture does not help.
>Another word for "taking the Bible/Quran literally" is fundamentalists. Do you really believe all Muslims are Muslim fundamentalists
No but a lot of them are. Islam is a disgusting ideology that promotes very vile behaviors, which is self-evident with the very founder of the "religion." When Christians don't act like Jesus, we're disappointed in them. When Muslims don't act like Muhammad, we're all fucking relieved.
>Nope cause Christians don't either, and that's why you have beautiful atrocities like the WBC
If you're retarded enough to equate the non-violent, edgy group known as Westboro (which is shunned by just about every Christian in America) to the terror groups that a lot of Muslims turn a blind eye to, you're part of the problem.
>>
>>6954796
>this is what Americans actually believe
>>
>>6949292
Should have been more diplomat but hey, you tried

You need to understand that Israel basically stole their land and is indirectly, and not by the fault of Israelis let us be clear, the cause of more or less EVERYTHING wrong in the Middle-East, it all comes down to the conflict between Israel and Palestine.
>>
>>6951888
99% of people against Communism have absolutely no idea of what they talking about. Case in point here.

But I'm not angry when people act stupid about it tho.
>>
>>6961391
>>6952615
>Nope cause Christians don't either, and that's why you have beautiful atrocities like the WBC
Holy false equivalence Batman.
If you're looking for some anti-gay Christian fundies that lack a pope to keep them in line to excuse Muslim fundies you can do much better than those harmless soldier funeral protesters.
Try comparing Uganda's latest fundie Christians instead. They've actually killed gay people, and have a modicum of power over their government unlike the farcical WBC.
>>
>>6964020
The point of the comparison was to show that both religions breeds extremists.
>>
>>6964060
You're comparing apples and oranges (WBC a peaceful group of obnoxious demonstrators that have zero political power in their nation, to ISIS a militant group that tosses gay people off of buildings and has so much political power they are a defacto government), so you made a false equivalence.

Even if we were to keep available extremist examples limited to just America. What example of christian fundamentalist violence against gay people would you be able to highlight that could even begin to compare to Omar Mateen's recent massacre?

Look I don't entirely agree with >>6961391 position, but trying to pass off the peaceful WBC as extremists akin to violent Muslim extremists undoes your own argument.
>>
>>6964179
>peaceful WBC
I wouldn't describe disrupting funerals as entirely peaceful. And it's not like the US is short on fringe hate groups, some of them much more concerning. The KKK as a short example.
>>
>>6964208
>I wouldn't describe disrupting funerals as entirely peaceful.
Disrupting funerals is a perfectly peaceful demonstration when compared to Omar Mateen massacring a crowded nightclub.

>And it's not like the US is short on fringe hate groups, some of them much more concerning. The KKK as a short example.
The KKK is another clear example of you making a false equivalence between Christian fundamentalists and Islamic fundamentalists.

Compare their body counts this decade, then get back to me.
>>
>>6949292
>Wasting your time talking to a sandnigger.

Even the gays from that region are hypocritical and lack self awareness.
>>
>>6949292
Stupid people, anon. Anyone who hates an entire population because of their religion, sexual orientation, political standings, etc, is an idiot. And unfortunately idiots are everywhere.
>>
>>6963991
that's the stupidest fucking thing i've ever read. shia and sunni have been cutting eachothers heads off for a thousand years, but all their problems are because the jews occupied a sliver of land you can barely see on a map. kill yourself faggot
>>
>>6949292
gays are as racist as everyone else. being a fag doesn't magically make you more moral or understanding
>>
>>6952531
culture is literally a word for your national heritage and your ethnicity retard
>>
>>6949292
I get the feeling that all LGBT people want to defend the straight saints at the cost of their own lives. Seen too many LGBT people defend straight people even when they're caught engaging in the most heinous straightness.

Israel literally allows gay Arabs to seek refuge in Israel. It's only the straight Arabs they kill by the tens of thousands. Which is o.k., considering what the straight Arabs do to the gay ones. Maybe you should have explained this to your friend?

If your little heart is telling you to give a shit about straight people...don't. Before you can stop lying to other people, you must first stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>6949440
Yep.
I know a Christian "ex-gay" guy that hates trans people that get SRS.
I talked to him about it once and what I was able to parse out is that he thinks the same kind of things as Pope trans-people-are-as-bad-as-nuclear-bombs Frankie.
>>
>>6949292
thats why i hate pakistani people. they bitch about tolerance and how mean we are to them and how we call them terrorists.
>then the pakistani's int he dorms group up and treat the jews like shit

never trust these disgusting brown idiots, they have small dicks anyway
>>
File: mlCL5bs.jpg (41KB, 642x667px) Image search: [Google]
mlCL5bs.jpg
41KB, 642x667px
>>6964179
Do consider this:
If the WBC had it the way they wanted, and the other militant christian groups (I.E, the ones featured in Jesus Camp) had it the way that they wanted, it would be JUST as bad as ISIS. The only difference is that in power, they're equally detrimental ideologies.
That being said, it's worth noting that ISIS is more or less following Islam correctly, this is what the quran essentially says that you're supposed to do, while the bible is a lot more moderate and unlike the Quran has the ability to be changed.
>>
>>6965656
The Jesus Camp fundies sure they're probably dominionists; but the WBC are litigious anti-government civil libertarian trolls. The WBC have only ever used litigation and obnoxious protests to upset people while they sit back being sanctimonious sacks of shit waiting for the rapture. They're harmless hermits, but they trigger most Christians because as fundies that get a lot of attention they make Christians look like stupid treasonous homophobes.
As someone that lives in the same city as the guy that wrote "the sodomite suppression act" I can understand the notion that some fundamentalist Christians want to kill gay people in their angry God's name. But for any of what they want to hypothetically happen you still need to take things to the realm of the purely hypothetical (e.g.: dismantle secularism ignore constitutional protections for minorities, etc.) to get christian fundamentalists at all close to Islamic fundamentalists current level of violence.

tl;dr The WBC are a horrible example to use when trying to draw a parallel between Muslim fundies and Christian fundies anti LGBT attitudes.
Instead you should go with the Family Research Council or Mike Huckabee to build your Christian fundies = Muslim fundies arguments.
>>
>>6964956
Culture is far more then that. It's the way you eat. The way you walk. The symbols and archetypes you believe in. And all these things can be divorced from national or ethnic identity. Please educate yourself.
>>
>>6950272
>this Special Olympics-level of mental gymnastics
White people. White people ushered in gay rights and made the majority of the civilized world implement them. And how do show your gratitude? You refuse to even acknowledge what they've done for your people because that would put a dent in your whole "Fuck whitey" narrative.

The white man's burden is hard to bear. We feel a moral imperative to help out the downtrodden and those in need at our expense, and once we do they turn around and kick us in the collective dick while demanding we bow down to them. Minorities. Women. LGBT people. We just wanted you guys to have equality of opportunity and live your lives freely. And you fucking kicked us in the dick. Why? Why do you treat us like this?
>>
>>6966146
>Please educate yourself.
You need to go back, tumblr.
>>
>>6949306
South Asian Muslim countries tolerate trans people.
>>
>>6966186
Where the fuck did they say that they had a problem with white people?
>>
>>6966200
Gee, I'm so flattered Muslims in one particular part of Asia wouldn't throw me off a roof simply for being trans. How commendable! You've just changed my opinion of the whole religion!
>>
>>6966200
it's nice, but these aren't the sort of muslims that get accepted to europe as refugees

we accept arab scum
>>
>>6966216
They refused to acknowledge their contribution and gave credit to people who played a small role in the process? Even if they were only joking, a lot of people here legitimately feel that way.
>>
>>6966198
it is precisely because culture is divorced from nationality and ethnicity, we can talk about "western culture", "arab culture" etc. It makes sense to say that Frenchman and Englishman share the same culture-the same set of learned behaviors, gender stereotypes, believe in similar superstitions etc; without sharing a national identity or even being ethnically white
>>
>>6966218
That was never the point of my post.
>>
>>6966236
What? No, it doesn't, because they don't. The French have a very different culture from the English. They speak a different language, they greet each other differently, they eat different cuisine, they have a different identity--they're different cultures. All because of their countries' respective histories and traditions.

I honestly can't believe you just wrote that. Is this a joke? Am I not getting it or something?
>>
>>6966268

French and English culture is intimately tied due over a thousand years intense cultural exchange due to them both being right next to each other, you mug.

Saying they're very different is being wilfully obtuse. At any given time period they'll have similar or the same fashions, philosophical perspectives, literature with similar themes, etc etc

Sure they eat different food, but they both use a knife and fork. Plus the staples of both a french and english diet will be pretty much the same.

Honestly there is no reason to believe they're "very different cultures" unless you're being stupid on purpose.
>>
>>6966186
I believe he was referring to Obama, and the Supreme Court. You know, because Obama is only half white, and the Supreme Court is only about half white.

It's those pure white people that are crying so much that gays have rights now, and trying to turn the clock back.
>>
>>6966312
You have very low standards for "similarity." They speak different languages, yet because they both use forks, they're similar? There's obviously a certain degree of crossover between them but that doesn't make them similar. You and I are both humans who breathe, eat, and sleep, but we're very different people. Why? Our environment, experience, and history. Just like the culture of countries.
>>
>>6949292
>homophobia in other parts of the world is still frighteningly real
"Homophobia" is real everywhere. The only countries that like parading homosexuality are the US, UK and some european countries. The rest of the world hates us.
>>
>>6966312
>French and English culture is intimately tied due over a thousand years intense cultural exchange

>intense cultural exchange

well... that's one way to say they're historically our worst enemies...

You almost couldn't be more wrong or naive, we don't even share the same majority religions denomination - we Brits are Anglican whereas the French are Catholic.
It's OK to admit you don't know what you're talking about
it might be harder to admit you should have never spoken in the first place
also you should take an IQ test and see if you're as smart as you think you are because a lot of what you say doesn't seem to be consistent
>>
>>6964693
>>6964853
This is basically the point I am at.
>>
>>6966873
Don't feel left out, most of US and UK hate you too.
>>
>>6954010
This post tells me we agree on a few things:
1. Women's rights
2. Gay rights
3. The capacity of religion to be socially backward.

It's still not wise to label yourself "against Islam"

For one thing, as >>6964020 hints at, the worst oppression in the world seems more centered around the areas of poverty than the areas of one faith or another. So what you're seeing is really more the effect of religion on poverty than the effect of religion.

Also, to single out Islam is to buy into a very fabricated ideology from people like Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch, so it makes you sound like you listen to Fox news, which for most people is evidence that you're an absolute retard

Is it possible that your fear that Islam is a "danger to you and your lifestyle" could actually have been planted there by the loudest, angriest voices?
>Do you actually think when people say "I'm against Islam" they are saying "I am against every single Islamic person" ?
The problem is, that is what Muslims will hear

>if it comes to the point where our ideologies overlap what can you do but fight?
Compromise

>>6954040
>That's also how I feel about Islam in general.
You are using Islam as a scapegoat
>You don't believe that "progress" can occur when I am around
not true
>I don't believe that "progress" can occur when Muslim is treated with respect.
That's so fucked up
>That's not even to begin to take into account that our ideas of "progress" are fundamentally different and would require people to STOP holding all kinds of views which are fundamental to their belief system.
Yes, you would have to change your belief system.
>So my idea of positive progress is one that aims towards the greatest happiness, which I believe will be attained through greater mastery of technology.
Happiness for whom?
>>
>>6964946
but usually, going through struggles like homophobia does, right?
>>
>>6971378

Oh yeah two denominations of christianity, they're WORLDS apart. Such different cultures...

Do you know how many latin-root words entered english through french? Or that french was the language of the ruling classes for several hundred years?

It's like saying Korea and Japan have very different cultures, they were historically enemies too.

But they don't. Very different would be say, Tonga compared to Canada.
>>
>>6949357

Are you talking about self-hating, in-denial Christian trannies telling trannies that have accepted their gender identity they're supposed to struggle against themselves and not "give in"?
>>
>bothering with Semitic men at all

>mfw
>>
>>6949292
Ehhh fuck jews
>>
>>6951958
A little autistic, but spot on.
>>
>>6971378
OK but there's a lot of shared values you don't see unless you look at other parts of the world. For example both in France and England, 99% of girls understand what's going on when blood comes out of their vaginas. If you go to Rajistan even today 90% of girls simply assume they have blood cancer or have displeased some ridiculous deity.
So there's a similarity between France and England that comes from being part of the developed world, basic medical knowledge is part of the culture.
Another question to do with culture is about lifestyle. Most English and French people are living in suburbs or the like, and none of us have any idea what it's like to be a woman in Afghanistan who has to wake up at the crack of dawn every morning to slaughter a chicken so your family doesn't starve.
If you had happened to be born in rural China your role in your family would be way more important. You would depend on each other for survival. Another thing you share as first-world nations is an easy freedom to do something different. Especially if you happen to be born a girl/trans/etc
And as participants in first-world culture, we are all hyperstimulated by the internet and prescription medication to counterbalance all the stress about money and relationships we are expected to shoulder in order to be a functioning member of society.
>>
>>6976185
feeling the need to point out that Korean and Japanese languages have nothing to do with each other; Korean is an isolate
>>
>>6951888
There is nothing wrong with communism.
>>
>>6959392

I was sympathetic until I read:

> I wish I could be the boytoy of a giant semitic brown bear daddy :3.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.