[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why there's a cis lesbian general but there's no cis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 4

File: 1466467227487.jpg (95KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466467227487.jpg
95KB, 575x1024px
This was probably answered once but let me ask anyways.

What are the reasons MtF are segregated but FtM aren't?
Is there something I'm missing here? Just curious btw I don't want to start a war or anything I just wanted to read the opinions of all the anons that browse this board be them trans or not.
>>
Because FTM's all suffer from Autoandrophilia and all want to fuck women with their imaginary penis.

There are no such thing as gay FTM. Cis is only required to distinguish from trans. There are transbians and mtf that still like women. Thus we specify cis-lesbian.
>>
>>6948868
Because MTF try inserting themselves in every lesbian general ever, and without fail always make the discussion about trans.
>>
/gaygen/ is cis gay general
/femgen/ is trannies larping as gays general
>>
>>6948885
Also this
>>
Because there barely are ftms here. Most people on /lgbt/ are mtfs so all the transbians would invade and shit up the lesbian gen.
>>
>>6948868
I think it's because mtfs make up a huge portion of the board and cis females are barely anywhere. There's just not enough FTMs where gaygen has experienced a problem.
>>
because there's a rift between the cis and trans lesbians

but ftms and gays keep mostly to themselves (neither care as much) ie gaygen is naturally mostly cis gay general by default, gay ftms will mostly post on ftm gen
>>
Because nearly every lesbian is a feminist and feminism is a hate movement that hates men and trans women.
>>
>>6948977
Why do you feel entitled to lesbian and cis women's spaces?
>>
>>6948986
Reminder, Caraposter is utter garbage. Stalked and transwoman at his local campus and fantasized about beating her up because he was rejected.

Hes a disgusting "femboy" who dropped out of college and spends 16+ hours a day on 4chan.

Ignore all Caraposts.
>>
>Trans people think they are worth & owned something again
>>
>>6948999
please just let me speak my mind..... the past is too painful to talk about right now....
>>
>>6949001
Transpeople and drag queens literally started the LGBT movement. Kill yourself. :)
>>
>>6949039
No, you are fucking sick, perverted stalker. Your opinion is not welcome here. Every single post I see of yours I will remind everybody who you are, what you have done, and what you stand for.
>>
Because transbians refuse to acknowledge that lesbians don't want their "feminine penis uwu" or "clitty ovo " near or inside them and act like spoiled children everytime a lesbian clarifies for them. They're uncomfortably similar to straight men in that way, really.
>>
File: 5262101238_60e02049e8_m.jpg (21KB, 240x159px) Image search: [Google]
5262101238_60e02049e8_m.jpg
21KB, 240x159px
>>6948868
Because trannies spam with details of their neovagina hairballs, hormones and how manly they look. I doubt ftms come into gay generals telling you how big their clits are and how they want to shove their masculine clit down your anus

Also ftms are often cute, mtfs nope. It's easier for a girl to go through male puberty than it is for a male to undo his.
>>
Trans guys stick to ftmgen usually. Most guys there are gay or bi anyway. We don't need a "Gay FTM General".
>>
>>6948879
Hey Cara anon
>>
>>6948868
There aren't enough ftms here for the straight ftms to want their own general,
or for the cis gays to be annoyed by the ftmgays
>>
>>6949151
Am I the only mtf that understands this? Like if girls go "I'm lesbian I don't want you cause you have a dick" it's like I understand that I'm not gonna flip shit cause you don't want me, like really I think a lot of other transwomen need to realise that
>>
Lesbians are bitter and hate men
They consider mtfs men
Therefore they hate mtfs
>>
>>6949178
what the fuck does an FTM clit look like anyway
>>
>>6949558
Thisthis this
>>
>>6949558
You aren't. Straight trutrans women like myself understand it too.
>>
>>6949933
Google is your friend
>>
fuck you and eat shit stupid cunts
>>
>>6949558
If a cis lesbian tells me they don't want me because I have a penis that's fine.

If she tells me she doesn't want me
because I'm *really* a man that's where we have a problem.
I think a lot if others people need to realize this.
>>
>>6954596
What if I don't want to date you because you either have a penis or an inverted penis thing?

If medicine manage to give you girls fully working parts I would totally date one of you though. I guess same goes for gay men, they would be 100% ok with FtM that had normal penises.
>>
>>6954611

then fuck off and let me go to the bathroom
>>
>>6954621
>then fuck off and let me go to the bathroom

I don't really mind which bathroom you go, I think everyone that needs to pee should be allowed to pee.

Now what? Also what the hell, what bathroom has to do with sexual preferences?
>>
>>6948880
>>6948879
There have literally been 4 threads in the past 24h of "gay" ftms seeking approval from cis gay men
>>
>>6954651
>missing the point this hard

They're talking about being misgendered you gigantic blood belching vagina. Not being wanted.
>>
>>6954803
>They're talking about being misgendered
And why I would do that?
As I said I would totally date one if they had nicer stuff down there, I didn't say anything else.

>you gigantic blood belching vagina
This is one of the things I don't like about the transwomen on this board, they get a bit too butthurt at other people sexual preferences and start with with adhominen.

Go take your meds, no one is pursuing you or misgendering you.
>>
>>6954820
>voluntarily missing the point at this stage
>>
>>6954820
Read these two posts till you decide to go back to school.

>>6954596
>>6954611
>>
>>6954846
I don't think it's really possible to talk with you.
You're way too crazy even for my own standards which are pretty mild.

>inb4 another vagina related cursing.
>>
>>6954852
But I'm >>6954611 and I said I would totally date a transgirl if medicine made their junk nicer.

Seriously what the fuck I never said you were a MAN.
>>
>>6954803
If women are gigantic blood belching vaginas to you, why do you want to date them?

Leave us be.
>>
>>6948868
where do i buy that pillow
>>
As a former /lesgen/ browser from the early days, every single thread used to get derailed with a tranny pointlessly asking if she could join in, and a TERF getting completely triggered by it. It just snowballed from there and became such a routine shitstorm that the only solution was to separate the screaming children. It's really fucking stupid.
>>
>>6948880
>MTF try inserting themselves in every lesbian
heh
>>
>>6949558

In fairness, it's not just MTFs. Fat chicks can be famously entitled as fuck about rejection too, same with generally any woman who has a specific trait that someone would call a dealbreaker.
Women in general just aren't raised to anticipate rejection. So combine that with social justice bullshit, and suddenly every rejection due to a specific trait is warped in entitled peoples' minds as being symptomatic of a wider social issue rather than just a personal preference issue.
>>
>>6954621
kinky
>>
>>6957109
>Women in general just aren't raised to anticipate rejection
but transwomen aren't raised as women?

idk i feel most of us were probably raised to expect rejection and probably never try as beta fag men
>>
>>6957134

The idea that trans women get raised as men is false.

They get raised as closeted trans women and internalise different things to cis men because they filter through a different identity.
>>
Women are edgier and more dramatic than men.
>>
>>6948868
The only non cis in gaygen is circé
>>
File: 1467543833397.jpg (42KB, 403x750px) Image search: [Google]
1467543833397.jpg
42KB, 403x750px
>>6948868
>segregated
it is an ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD

you really think cis les general is all cis lesbians?

come on now
>>
>>6957269
>They get raised as closeted trans women and internalise different things to cis men because they filter through a different identity.
uh, okay i have no idea what specifically that actually means but cool

but we sure as fuck aren't raised to never expect rejection
>>
>>6958062

literally all you have to do is not mention you're trans

Although since they spend most of their time talking about how much they hate trans women regardless of whether one has posted or not. I doubt you'd find much to talk about.
>>
>>6957085
Just wait until a lesbian becomes a general in the army, then it'll be even truer
>>
>>6954866
there are some trans vaginas that are basically as good as cis vaginas (with the exception of pregnancy and periods, unfortunately) its just they are very uncommon. Like 1 in a hundred. The whole "its just an inverted penis" thing is really vastly over-simplifying a surgery that is often times extremely complex. Not to mention that some surgeons don't even use the penis to construct the vagina, but other parts of the anatomy. That being said, a lot of neovaginas look gross as fuck, so no disagreement there.
>>
>>6958097
cislesgen is literally 40% trans, at the least. Of those, half are just regular trans lesbians that don't bring up their transness (as opposed to the dreaded "transbians" that sort of occupy a slightly different social role, "regular trans lesbians" basically are indistinguishable from cis lesbians and usually transitioned before finishing puberty) and the other half are severely self hating trans women that get off on talking about how much they hate trans women.

Self hatred is a powerful thing.
>>
>>6948879
>no such thing as gay FTM
u wot m8
>>
>>6948879
Most FtMs I have met have been gay as fuck, a few were bi, but only a very few were straight.
>>
>>6948868
-Cis gay guys typically don't mind FtMs. The worst thing most of us could say to an FtM is, "I want a boyfriend with a huge dick."
-The most common cis gay sentiments "tfw no bf," "halp, I'm in love with straight friend," and "I love dicks" are shared topics among cis and trans gays. Hell there are even cis gays that get missgendered as female.
-Unlike MtFs and cis lesbians. Cis gays vastly outnumber gay FtMs, so FtMs can't take over our threads.
-Our generals are more often than not hypersexual, and because every FtM I've met IRL has been asexual, I figure the majority of FtMs are not really interested in our inane prattling on gay gen.
>>
>>6963842
i agree with most of this, however i think cis lesbians probably do vastly outnumber mtfs

also, while a lot of ftms may be ace (partly due to discomfort with one's own body) in my experience they are often very horny, especially since your first few years on testosterone are equivalent to cis male puberty-ie learning how to control almost constant horniness
>>
>>6964190
You're right. I should have clarified with something like, "on this board it seems like cis lesbians are vastly outnumbered by MtFs."
I am basing this assumption about /lgbt/'s population only on how slow cis lesgen is compared to the FtM gens, so take it with a grain of salt.

>while a lot of ftms may be ace (partly due to discomfort with one's own body) in my experience they are often very horny
I hadn't considered this.
>>
>>6948868
I wonder about a gross oversimplification.

Are FtMs just less cancerous for generals than MtFs, or are gay guys just more tolerant of trans people than lesbians?
>>
>>6965811
Dude here, I tend to think guys are more to the point and usually chill when they are really bros with each other.

Girls tend to look more friendly at first glance but are kinda dicks to each other.

Maybe I'm biased as fuck for being homo but that's a way to explain it I guess, we are just simpler than girls and it makes being bros with each other more effective since there's no bullshit under the rug.
>>
File: 4L_uxKJVhu7.gif (514KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
4L_uxKJVhu7.gif
514KB, 500x258px
>>6949042
>this meme again

I swear in a few years the Official and Correctâ„¢ history of LGBT rights will be about how black, muslim MTFs singlehandedly smited the evil patriarchy, lead by the gays and their cis lesbian concubines.
>>
>>6948879
AAP's existence is extremely dubious, and most FTMs are gay or bi.
>>
>>6965903
Sorry for bad grammar. I was implying that the patriarchy was lead by the gays and lesbians :^)
>>
>>6948868
because trannies feel entitled to be treated as if they're 100% female and if you're not okay with their penis or the fact they're not actually woman you're a bad person

>>6948880
this, i'm sick of seeing trans posts on the lesbian subreddits

JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY WE DON'T WANT YOU
>>
>>6959054
not OP but,

but it IS an inverted penis, holy fuck you trannies are so fucking annoying. you absolutely blow up if someone doesn't agree with your perfect little ideology of how a transgirl isn't actually a man

just fuck off
>>
It's because transbians spammed the lesgen with their tranny issues, so they made it cis lesgen.

Trans people can still post there if they want, who's gonna know? They just have to post about lesbian issues rather than trans issues, and noone would even know if they are cis or trans.
>>
I think early MtF transitioners are some of the most unstable people. They crave social acceptance where they can because they find that their friends, families, etc. may not have accepted them. This pushes them here to an anonymous board where they can hide behind text rather than deal with awkward interactions in-person. This gets combo'd up with their second puberty mixing up how they might feel about their bodies, sex, and sexuality in general. They basically have to re-imagine themselves as a person, and instead of being able to date from the pool of straight women, instead they have to seek out accepting bi/les women.

I don't blame cis les gen for putting up the walls. From what I can tell, it's more a shame of circumstance rather than an act of malice. Though some participants make their hatred clear (i.e. calling trans women 'men'), and I wish they wouldn't. But that's 4chan for you.

Usually once a trans woman is passing and socially acclimated, their psyche and life calms back down. Then they go back to being a normally adjusted member of society. Usually at that stage they no longer require a support network, and many drop off of /lgbt/ and other transgender-aimed internet realms. Thus most of the trans folk we see here are early transitioners.

Final note, I do wish we'd actually see advancements in SRS. I'm several years on hormones and I'd rather hold off for better tech. I've experienced a couple of SRS vaginas, and there is a noticeable difference. It's not to the level of "open wound" like some would have you believe, but there are distinctions to be made (lack of self-lubrication, general inflexibility, etc.)
>>
>>6969675
; )
>>
>>6969792
>so they made it cis lesgen.

A trans girl was the one that started and founded cis-lesgen threads and skype groups. she was probably just as sick of trans people making it about trans issues as you all were
>>
>>6969935
cis lesbian here. i'm honestly quite supportive of transgenderism as a whole and believe an individual should pursue whatever makes them happy.

however, for the majority of transwomen there are still noticeable differences between a cis female body and trans, even with SRS. i admire how upfront and honest gay men are regarding transmen, and while i'd still support a friend if he wished to transition, i would not consider him, nor any other transwoman a "real" woman.

call me what you wish, but that is my personal opinion. you are a trasnswoman, but you'll never just be a woman
>>
>>6970040
>i would not consider him, nor any other transwoman a "real" woman.
The problem is that you've separated trans women twice. You've added "trans", which is correct, and then you've also added "fake", which is offensive. You can maintain that trans women will never be cis women, and that is completely true. But the "real" vs "fake" is purely subjective, it is exclusionary, and it does not offer trans women a basic level of respect everyone else in society gets for free. If Jim asks you to call him Tom, nobody bats an eye. If Deborah doesn't wish to be called madame, it's a simple correction. If Sophia identifies as Latina rather than Hispanic, again it's a non-issue. But throw in transgender, and suddenly there's lines in the sand? That's not acceptable.

There's all kinds of things that separate the experience of a "woman". Whether your black, lesbian, Muslim, French, disabled, etc. these are all labels that add more specificity to our experiences. To disenfranchise one set of experiences is to deny compassion and understanding out of prejudice.

>while i'd still support a friend if he wished to transition
So if you honestly want to be an ally, maybe take the time to examine why it is you would rather go against the wishes of transgender individuals and call them by names and pronouns that make them uncomfortable.
>>
>>6948880
>Because MTF try inserting themselves in every lesbian general ever, and without fail always make the discussion about trans.
I've been lurking lesgens for a while now and I hardly ever see this, usually it's the """""cis""""" lesbians in these threads making the discussion all about trans by screaming tranny this and tranny that at everything that moves like autistic banshees.
>>
I think cause the majority of cis people can't see some one outwardly trans as the gender they want to be. Most lesbian groups online and in rl are plagued with FTM who are there to hook up with women. But most of the women still see them as butch and not really men.
>>
>>6954611
>inverted penis thing
Most modern surgical vaginas are practically identical to cis vaginas around a year after surgery though? It's not my fault you keep buying into the meme that a neovagina is an "inverted penis thing" rather than doing your own research.
>>
>>6957134
>but transwomen aren't raised as women?
What the fuck does being raised as a woman mean? Is there really a substantial difference in how men and women are raised?
When I was a kid I basically spent my childhood playing vidya and having to do math and reading and shit. I'd imagine my childhood as a cis girl would have roughly been the same except maybe I would've learned knitting or gotten a doll once in a blue moon.
>>
>>6948868
It's more socially acceptable to hate and mistrust MtFs because they're the most visible trans people, cis men already hate them for being "failed/weak men" (cis men set the base standard for what's acceptable in society and for what reason), they're "male" and therefore evil dirty rapists out to stick their diabolical man phallus in things according to radical feminist logic, and they bear the brunt of reactionary tumblrkin hatred more than anyone in the LGBT community even though most of those eternally triggered and loud as fuck tumblr people are sheltered cis women going through an edgy liberal phase who like to appropriate minority struggles as their own due to boredom. Also, barely anyone acknowledges that FtMs exist in the first place so it would be like hating people who like math metal or black surfers or some other tiny group no one cares about enough to formulate opinions on.
>>
>>6969722
>but it IS an inverted penis
http://www.gendercare.com/library/italiano_paper1.html
>Those post-operative male-to-female transsexuals who amuse themselves with the peculiar statement that they still have a penis, but that it's just turned inside-out should note that not only do they not have a penis, but they don't even have skin of the penis any more. The histology of the tissue has changed. It also responds to hormones in an identical way as does a normal vagina, with "cyclic cornification and mucification"
This is exactly what I mean by people who fall for the "le neovagina is just an inverted penis" meme and refuse to listen to anyone who says otherwise.
>>
>>6970499
Why should they listen when it has no impact on their lives and inaccurate memes about trans people are more trendy to repeat than the reality? No one wants to sit there and defend trans people if they're not trans. Those who try typically do so alone with zero backup and end up agreeing with the rest of the group because they don't want to be seen as a tranny lover or a #triggered tumblrite in need of a safe space thanks to edgy offenseporn media like south park.
>>
>>6970521
Maybe, really shows how harmful sjws actually are to the trans acceptance movement though. ;_;
>>
>>6948880
>Because MTF try inserting themselves in every lesbian general ever
Just like how a trans woman was the founder of the general in the first place?
>>
>>6969675
But the support group told me you can still be a lesbian if you have a penis.
>>
>>6970361
mate, i couldn't give two shits about whether i'm seen as an ally or enemy. transwomen are ridiculed in society and have little impact, your opinion of me isn't even considered. let alone put in time and effort into self-analysis of my thought process, lmao, you really are all delusional.

>>6970499
it's not a real vagina and never will be accept it senpai
>>
>>6970968
um i said f a m. bugger off with your weird anime bullshit
>>
>>6970861
agp chasers gonna chase
>>
I looked into this, and it just seems to be women screaming about being oppressed and stalked or whatever makes them feel self-important. Like mentioning how many men ogled at them when they were shopping at the mall the other day, as if it reinforces their worth to their girl friends.

I am so fucking glad to have a life nearly devoid of women. The weeds of any field
>>
>>6971027
tranny in denial
>>
>>6970968
>it's not a real vagina and never will be accept it senpai
Clearly you know better than actual surgeons and researchers because you keep repeating it like an autist.
>>
>>6970361
Up is down, left is right, males are females. This pomo shit is hilarious.
>>
>>6971351
>being this delusional
>>
>>6974040
>i provide an actual link with evidence
>LALALA CANT HEAR YOU ITS NOT A REAL VAGINA BECAUSE I SAY SO
I can't tell if this is bait or you legitimately have some ugly autism/down's syndrome hybrid disorder.
>>
>>6971351
A hacked up penis shaped like a vagina will never produce vaginal skin cells like an actual, real vagina. You can put a tuxedo on a cock and pretend it's James Bond all you want, doesn't make it a movie star.
>>
>>6970454
>tranny "vaginas" are identical to cis vaginas around a year after surgery

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... no.
>>
>>6974631
lmao, are you serious? you post a link from TWENTY YEARS AGO

have you even ever studied literature? there are some real shit papers out there.

you'll never have a real vagina stop trying to convince yourself kek
>>
You trying to tell me this mutilated gash between my legs isn't exactly like a real woman's vagina? That doctor lied to me and stole my money!
>>
>>6974756
>A hacked up penis shaped like a vagina will never produce vaginal skin cells like an actual, real vagina.
Actually that's exactly what it does. The cells that make up a penis or vagina are essentially the same, it's hormones that do all the work in differentiating them so yes after a while on hormones they do "become" vaginal cells.
>>6975382
>lmao, are you serious? you post a link from TWENTY YEARS AGO
Exactly and sex reassignment surgery has only improved since that time. If the papers I linked to are supposedly "shit" where are your legit papers proving that? Why am I supposed to believe an autistic shitposter on 4chan over an actual scientific paper?
>>
>>6970435
You know trannies do that. They're doing it right now to troll. It's a common thing. Nazi anon will do it sometimes but most of the trans accusations are trolling and "raiding".
>>
>>6970454
I'm sorry, but they're not. They're pretty fucky. Women will always know the difference. The skin feels different, the construction is different, it doesn't get wet.

I have nothing against people trying to live the life they want to lead, but a SRS bagina is not a vagina. It's an approximation at best.
>>
>>6975820
>it doesn't get wet.
They often do though
>>
Cuz cis women are bad people. That's just how it is.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.