[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do cishet women feel so entitled to intrude on LGBT places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 11

File: fluid[1].jpg (63KB, 500x500px)
fluid[1].jpg
63KB, 500x500px
Why do cishet women feel so entitled to intrude on LGBT places and try to claim they are part of the community?
>I've got so many gay friends, that means I can speak for them.
>I'm genderqueer because I'm not actually transgender but claiming bisexuality isn't cool anymore.
>I kissed a girl at a party when I was drunk, I'm totes bi u guise.
Why do they try to pretend they are part of our community and like they aren't the enemy?

Have you ever experienced this in person? I know I have.
>>
>white girls in suburban America
"Gee, my life is extremely bland and everything comes so easy! I wish I had to fight for my rights! T__T"

>becomes agender / bisex / demigirl
"You have NO RIGHT to use terms such as those! I am an active member of the ___ community and"

just fucking kill me
>>
>>6940035
>those tiny hands
Triggered
>>
because females are monsters that feed off of any kind of attention they can get

They aren't afraid to scrape the bottom of the barrel for it
>>
>>6940063
Those are tiny hands? Really?
>>
>>6940065
literally mtfg, but they are the bottom
>>
>>6940063
>>6940241
those hands aren't tiny, they're probably bigger than mine and I'm 6'4"

I can tell by how the wrist is thicker than the phone
>>
>>6940035
i genuinely hate that i'm bisexual but i'm not the "accepted" kind of bisexual because i'm not a trashy party girl
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 480x480px)
image.jpg
78KB, 480x480px
What bothers me the most about them is that they think plaid, t-shirts and skinny jeans are the staple of mens fashion and will wear those on all their "I feel like a boy" days. Literally every straight cis girl I know wears those things regularly lol.
>>
>>6940273
thats because its easy for them to get their hands on clothes like that. they go for those bc its the least likely to raise any red flags with their parents. it's all about being juuuuust obnoxious enough to be notable, but not so much that they get shipped off to conversion camp.
>>
>>6940273
>Those haircuts
>Those glasses
>Flannel shirts
>Captain America shirt
They are one septum piercing away from getting "Insufferable Cunt" bingo.
>>
>>6940287
>implying they don't scream at their parents about their xe xi xo xum pronouns and demand them to pay for top surgery
Oh, anon...
>>
>>6940298
>surgery
>on a ~genderqueer~ girl

i was there, my dude. i used to be somewhat like this, before i realized i was just ftm. that being said, i had plenty of tumblr "friends" who acted like this.

they want maximum "im trans" asspats for minimum pain and effort, so they usually confine their bullshit to tumblr and in their small groups of friends, where it'll earn them points rather than raise questions.
>>
>>6940265
They're tiny relative to the wrist anyway. There's barely any widening at all. My hands are way bigger than my wrist.
>>
>>6940035
you dont have to be lgbt to be a part of the lgbtq community. that's what the q is for.
>>
>>6940316
So you're one of them
>>
>>6940410
"Q" was added to the LGBT by faghags and leeches to in order justify them intruding on LGBT communities.
Same thing with those people who try to include "A".
The only additional letter that should be there is "I" and even that's arguable as a lot of Intersex people consider Intersex issues to only overlap with traditional LGBT issues.
If you agree with adding Q or I the official acronym, you are actively undermining the struggles of legitimate LGBT people in order to cater to attention-whores.
>>
>>6940414
nope, i cut myself off from them and tried living as a woman for a couple years. it made me miserable, and that's when i realized i'm ftm.

for context, i was never really feminine to begin with. it was baggy/dirty jeans and hoodies all through high school. i didn't join in with them because i thought it was cool being trans, i was just confused and thought that was the way i should go. high school is fun.
>>
>>6940483
i have the same backstory. started questioning trans at 12, jumped into that shit at 13 because it was the only people who would accept me
i'm 18 now, on t, took blockers for several years, planning top surgery, and still my friend group has way too many tumblrgender girls (and one tumblrgender boy)
some day i will save them from themselves
>>
>>6940495
i'm glad you started younger, lol, you lucked out getting in and out of that phase early. i'm 21 and still havent gotten on t.
>>
>>6940495
>>6940483
>no caps
>same typing style
>not thinking anyone would notice
>>
>>6940567
i'm the second anon
i'm a regular here and my typing style is different from the other anon's (i'm the only person i know to use 'tumblrgender' and i don't use as much punctuation)
this is 4chan, why would you type in caps, it's not like you're going to impress anyone
>>
>>6940265
that's just fat
>>
>>6940567
sure, jan
>>
>>6940298
>implying they'll go through with surgery
>implying thery will make any more dramatic changes to their body than getting a pixie cut
>>
>>6940580
Nice photoshop.
>>
>>6940585
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>6940592
Not proving anything.
>>
>>6940600
>>
>>6940600
aren't trips meant to be personally identifiable? the other guy will presumably have a different one
>>
>>6940608
Not proving anything.
>>
why do you keep making this thread
>>
>>6940608

>no adblocker
>>
>>6940613
i've never used a tripcode so bear with me if i do it wrong
>>
>>6940621
shared computer
>>
>>6940576
wrists get very little fat until you get huge
>>
Because they try to make their lives have more meaning by being an ally, then they have people say to them, "you're straight so you're still part of the problem no matter what. All straights are phobic." So they call themselves a vague LGBT-fied version of straight like "monosexual alloromantic bunself genderfuck," so they can feel oppressed and call LGBT people problematic for "gatekeeping."
>>
>>6940620
Spotted the intrusive roasty cunt.
Fuck off beef flaps Mcgee
>>
File: you got me.png (135KB, 1711x897px) Image search: [Google]
you got me.png
135KB, 1711x897px
>>6940600
You got me brah

>>6940630
>>6940634
Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>6940804
>dat raging vagina envy
>>
Exclusionary drama queens, the lot of you.
>>
>>6940046
don't group us bisex with that nonsense
>>
>>6940316

I'm nonbinary and want surgery. I hate having breasts. I understand some are too scared or aren't dysphoric enough though.
>>
>>6940035
CIS women are leeches. Go on /r9k/ they actually bring up good points.
>>
>>6943637
99% of bisex girls prefer men and marry straight guys

soooo you're basically straight and not LGBT.
>>
>>6940273

What the heck is socially acceptable for a genderqueer female to wear then?

>wear a t-shirt and jacket
>people complain
>wear a dress shirt and tie
>people complain
>wear a hoodie
>people complain

Men's fashion isn't exactly varied. Most 20-something year olds just wear tees, hoodies, wife beaters, and v-necks.
>>
>>6943706

Lurk /fa/ for a while you may find some actual "masc" style
>>
>>6943662
nah senpai there's a difference between being nonbinary and being the kind of intrusive cis girl we're talking about. i don't have any beef w genuine nonbinary people but leaving my tumblr phase made me somewhat skeptical.
>>
>>6943759
does f a m seriously correct to senpai
i'm going to burn myself alive
>>
>>6943759

Let's reopen the dysphoria discourse again.
Is dysphoria / wanting to get surgery/hrt necessary to be non binary?
>>
>>6943785

Dysphoria is inherent to being genderqueer. Cis people don't want to be seen as anything but their birth sex.
>>
>>6943785
i'd say some level of dysphoria is needed. a lot of the people i've known to be dysphoric nonbinary were also csa survivors, or they had some other early trauma that led to that disconnect between their body and their mind. there seem to be a lot of child abuse survivors too.
>>
>>6943706
Womens skinny jeans, converse and plaid are what just about every high school and college age cis female has in their closet. It's completely feminine and the only way to wear those things and look masculine is if you've been on T for a while and actually look like a man. Otherwise you just look like an average girl with short hair in feminine clothes.

Hoodies and tshirts are fine, but get some actual male jeans instead of jeggings. Also, you can browse the catalog of just about any retail shop with a mens section and see that male fashion extends beyond the forementioned. Anon above mentioned some kids not having access to male clothes but considering many trenderqueers are in college they should have no problem getting a part time job and shopping for cheap shit at places like H&M or thrift shops. Every trender on my campus wears the same feminine shit claiming to be boys and don't realize how retarded they look.
>>
>>6943809

Most men's fashion is unisex nowadays. Plaid shirts, t-shirts, jeans, etc are worn by all genders.
>>
>>6940684
So that's why I see my Bone after getting paper cuts in my wrist
>>
>>6943827
They are, which is why it makes an already feminine girl still look like a girl.
>>
>>6940035
WALL OF TEXT LOL

Anybody who claims that non-binary/agender girls from tumblr are "real" are essentially agreeing with the people OP is talking about.

To those people, it isn't a lifelong condition and it isn't about being genuinely happy with yourself, it's just the next biggest trend and I'm sick of seeing this shit being equated to something that DOES have scientific evidence and neurologically observable differences.

Up until Tumblr, or I guess this social justice "movement" came into light, it just seems weird to me that now that LGBT (particularly transgender folks) people are becoming more accepted in society, it seems the reaction of these people are to become special snowflakes to try and fit in with them because surgery and HRT is scary and permanent.
Good intentions, don't get me wrong, but I think there's a huge difference between advocating for equality on behalf of the LGBT community, and downright piggybacking the LGBT community to further their own agenda, all while damaging the community itself.
>>
>>6943839

It's hard to look masculine anymore. I don't plan on telling anyone I'm trans until I'm already on hormones. Trying to be out when pre-T is hard.
>>
>>6943686
kys yourself
>>
>>6943827
No self-respecting pre T ftm wears plaid. It's fine on cis guys but makes ftms look like lesbians.

I agree, don't wear it until you pass.
>>
>>6943858

I wear plaid because those are the only baggy clothes I have and I can't afford to buy new clothes. My parents hate it. Not because I look like a tomboy but because they say I look like an immigrant. I guess latinos can't wear plaid.
>>
>>6943867
That's fine if it's all you have, but you probably look like a lesbian to most people. Sorry.
>>
>>6943858
couldn't agree more ty desu
>>
>>6943875

I doubt it. I look more like a middle school boy than a woman. That's more embarrassing though.
>>
>>6943827
What about mens sweaters, polos, henleys, loose tank tops or any button down that's something other than plaid? Instead of girl's skinny jeans what about chinos, cargo pants, or jeans from the mens section?

These are a few things that probably won't make you pass perfectly but at least will make it seem like you give a damn.
>>
>>6943929
>sweaters and henleys
my dude

also i like t shirts with contrast pockets and sleeve caps myself. t shirts look good on me and if the body is black it does an even better job of covering up my figure, plus the added visual interest from the contrasting fabric makes it look like i made an attempt.
>>
>>6943867

>mfw everyone i know has at least 1 plaid shirt
>mfw everyone i get along with is latino
>mfw i live in Latin America
>mfw i have no face
>>
>>6943785
Lot of afab genderqueers get breast reduction surgery or even a full mastectomy and some take a low dose of T. Much of the amab go on HRT. The point of being genderqueer is being something other than strictly a man or strictly a woman so when some idiot teenager prances around in Tumblrcore fashion and yells about how much they love being in a female body you know they're fake.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
14KB, 320x180px
>>6944309
>The point of being genderqueer is being something other than strictly a man or strictly a woman
>>
>>6944320
I should have said strictly male or female.
>>
>>6944336
my point was that being "genderqueer" is just a spinoff of tumblr bullshit
>>
>>6944358
Androgyny has been a thing longer than Tumblr existed. Tumblr is at fault for discovering it and embarrassing everyone involved, but they didn't invent it.
>>
>>6944358

Nonbinary people have existed forever. There's historical evidence of people who didn't consider themselves specifically female or male. Some cultures like Native American ones have two-spirit people and the like two. Even trans forums have had sections for Nonbinary people for years, however they used to be called "androgynous".
>>
>>6944383
>>6944389

>Nonbinary people have existed forever.
Maybe in other cultures where a third gender is present (like in India), but until i start seeing scientific evidence that points to it existing, to me, it's nothing more than tumblr shit.
Not sorry.

>Tumblr is at fault for discovering it and embarrassing everyone involved
>Tumblr is at fault for discovering it
>Androgyny has been a thing longer than Tumblr existed.
?????

You're either male, female, or in some cases intersex, but the statistics show that intersex people are so uncommon that it's irrelevant to the conversation.
Inb4 gender studies lecture, i'm ftm
>>
>>6944383

But isn't androgyny more of a way of presenting?
You can be male, female or trans and present as androgynous.
That's how i see it at least.
>>
>>6944457
Not always. Some people want an androgynous body on top of dressing androgynously.

>>6944439
Discovering it as in finding threads about androgyny on Susan's and deciding to impersonate it, not as in inventing it entirely. Clyde Tombaugh discovered Pluto but he didn't create Pluto.
>>
>>6944457

Separate definition. Until recently, being nonbinary was called being "androgynous". That's what forums like Susan's and other early websites called it. I remember seeing a talk show video from the 80s on Youtube about a nonbinary person where they were called "androgynous" as well.
>>
>>6943706
>genderqueer female
>>6943759
>genuine nonbinary
>>6943797
>being genderqueer
>>6944309
>The point of being genderqueer is being something other than strictly a man or strictly a woman
>>6944545
>Until recently, being nonbinary was called being "androgynous".

You are all fucking transtrender cunts, undermining the LGBT because you insist on trying to insert yourself into our community, despite not belonging at all.
Go give yourself a napalm bukkake.
>>
>>6940035
Why does anyone have to be an "enemy"? Yeah it's irritating but it's not like they're harming a cause or anything. If you're gonna say women are the enemy, you're gonna have quite a lot of enemies.
>>
>>6940035
The picture on the right looks like she didn't even try to look like a guy. So many feminine, cis, women dress like that and it doesn't look like she's even trying to look like a guy. If you're going to pretend that sometimes you need to be the opposite gender then at least put some effort into it. It doesn't matter if you don't pass, just try. It would be like a "genderqueer" man dressing like pic related and saying dude, I'm a woman today. Doesn't matter if kilts look like skirts, he's still dresses and acts like a man. Hell, even hons try to look feminine
>>
>>6944715

It's actually hard to pass as male. The reason most ftm on here don't complain about 'hons' is because they go on hormones which fix that. However, without T it is very hard to pass. You just end up looking like a tomboy 80% of the time.
>>
>>6944793
>without hormones it's hard for trans people to pass
no shit sherlock, that's why transgender people get hrt
if you aren't on hrt or at least trying to get on hrt then you're not trans
>>
File: robin-heartz-photo-u3.jpg (15KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
robin-heartz-photo-u3.jpg
15KB, 350x350px
>>6944793
>bind breasts
>wear men's clothes that aren't tight enough to show off your feminine frame
>wear fake beard of ok quality
>don't wear makeup
The pic in the OP could have done all of this and at least looked like she was trying to pass in the off chance she didn't
>>
>>6944670
It's like you didn't even read >>6944383
>>6944389 >>6944530 >>6944545

Edgelords like you are also the cancer in this community because you think everything Tumblr touches is exclusive to Tumblr. There are legitimate transitioning nonbinary/androgynous people who are sick to death of you kids looking at Tumblr for your world views. Go outside for once, sheesh.
>>
women are annoying desu
>girl starts posting in a /cuteboys/ discord
>posts titties except she's covering them with her arm
>acts all flirty, apparently expecting to be special snowflake as usual?
>half the discord gets pissed at her and she leaves
like fugg this is a discord for cute sluts to post dick / ass pics we don't give a fuck about titties, and your usual 'hey look i have boobs give me upvotes' tactics aren't going to work, especially if you don't even show nip
>>
>>6944892
>crossdressing cis women who legit can pass for hot guys

new fetish acquired
>>
>>6944892
Woha new inspo
Got more?
>>
>>6943686
wasn't the actually statistic 89%
>>
>>6944872

That's besides the point. The person was asking why they didn't pass as male. I said it's hard. Either they're pre-T or they're non-t dueto being bigender and wanting to present as female. You don't magically begin hormones once you come out.

>>6944892

Every trans dude knows not to wear fake facial hair. It works on drag kings because they're not trying to pass in the real world, they're acting.
>>
>>6944953
>Every trans dude knows not to wear fake facial hair
So having a smooth lady face helps pass?
>>
>>6944972
How about make up stubble? From a distance at least
>>
>>6945000
oh my god she looks like andrew hussie
>>
>>6940035
Because they are jealous of superior neowomen.
>>
>>6944928
that's still pretty damning
>>
i dont know like i think with them latching on to pan and NB and agender and queer and shit that we dont see the "im totes bi XD" and even then i don't think those girls back when it was popular tried to latch themselves onto the LGBT movement. And the bi girls who did were usually were usually well versed in lgbt politics and activism.
>>
>>6944895
>There are legitimate transitioning nonbinary/androgynous people
>Legitimate nonbinary
>Implying androgyny means the same as non-binary.
Here's a riddle for you.
What has two legs, two arms and you're a fucking moron?
I'll give you a hint. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>6944793
And then they pass as male in 6 months while mist trans girls can go 6 years on hrt not passing
And they wonder why we hate them
>>
>>6945569
>transwoman is selfish and has no empathy

Unsurprising.jpg
>>
>>6945569
>actually thinks this is true
>actually thinks this will still be true in 20 years
>>
>>6945864
>>6945892
It's fascinating how easy the lgbt community is to tear apart with just one simple anonymous post, or several.
>>
>>6943858
lmao sucks for you

looks good on me
>>
isn't there a girl trippfag on gaygen how like to cam whore?
>>
They want the power that ironically comes with being 'oppressed' since they're not actually oppressed, so they can take on any label they like without putting themselves at risk, just like I can say "I murdered a prostitute, the body's in my trunk" and feel fine because I know it's demonstrably untrue, whereas an actual murderer would shit himself.

Cishet white men don't necessarily have to pull shit like this, since they're already said to hold the power. But still, they have their own version, either getting brownie points through benign self-deprecation, 'giving up' the power (but, like trender women, not actually giving up anything). Or by going on the defensive via MRA/MGTOW shit.

Hell, even neonazism sprung from this sort of insecurity, of downtrodden people who needed support but felt like they didn't belong to any minority group who was being spoken for. So they group together for safety, and realise there's coincidentally a lot of cishet white men who have really shitty lives and no one's speaking for them. Must be white genocide! And quickly, their individual issues and wider perspective is lost because all they see is shat-on white guys in a world of affirmative action.

What's funny is that the trender women, as far as I can see, seem to have the least claim to the sympathy/power they seek. I get where MRA/MGTOW sprung from. And after a bit of reading into the matter, I even get how someone could fall into neonazism (as well as black gangs, very similar).
But I don't really get what's motivating this overall trend of women - specifically women - to snowflake like this. If it's just youthful identity experimentation, why aren't more dudes involved? Just because they have the above alternatives, maybe? Or because such experimentation is still taboo among males?
>>
>>6940046

It's like kids who obsessively play post-apocalyptic games (ie third world simulators, with a lot less diarrhoea). It's just setting themselves a fun, achievable, safely fictional challenge.
>>
>>6943858

All pre-T ftms look like lesbians unless they already pass, regardless of what they wear.

but kek desu I'm just salty because skinny jeans, converse and plaid describe me to a T (but without the T). But fuck man, plaid is common enough to not draw attention, baggy enough to hide under, and lightweight enough that it's not fucking weird and hot to wear in warm weather. I'm open to suggestions.
>>
>>6943762

where have you been?
if you think 'desu' has just become a hip thing to say, it's because it filters from 't b h', fyi
>>
>>6943929
>chinos

I'd rather look like a dyke than a faggot
>>
>>6944892

Why is she wearing a slab of cardboard on her face?
>>
>>6943686
5% of people are lesbians. 45% of people are straight men. Do the math.
Unless a bisexual woman is operating almost exclusively in gay circles, the overwhelming odds are in favour of her meeting straight men.
>>
>>6947184
This.
Although from my experience it's more likely to come across bi girls than bi boys
>>
>>6947120

idk... people don't usually think i'm a lesbian... whether people think i'm a girl or a guy they usually just assume i'm bi... and well i am... and people have assumed i'm trans both ways (transguy and transgirl... i've had people tell me i'd make a really pretty girl lol)

>>6943867

i'm puerto rican/italian/cuban, and in spite of being mostly hispanic i've never been told i look like an immigrant when i've worn plaid... sounds like a you problem
>>
>>6947029
Their instincts are telling them one-for-one competition won't be adequate, if cis women are ever to gain power against men. Mendacity's the name of the game these days.

A lot of people can't stomach too many lies/self-deception, especially after being called out - but some can, and they'll exploit that special ability to gain power.

Like women at maths, men can't really be an equal in this skill. Watch, however, to see which of the trenders can't abide themselves forever, and which can uphold the act - and then see where power distributes to.
>>
>>6944972

No, but having a disgusting fake beard makes you pass even less.
>>
>>6947280

Are you light skinned? Most cubans and puerto ricans are pretty white looking. I'm half-PR and my PR relatives are all pretty much light brown haired white people.
>>
>>6947487

my skin is fairly light, but i'm not white... people usually don't know what i am, i get asked frequently... my hair is pretty dark though
>>
Eat my butt hOle yall!
>>
>>6947280
>people have assumed i'm trans both ways (transguy and transgirl)

You're living my dream
>>
>>6947555

am i? i find it a little awkward sometimes... it's odd being a transguy and having someone think you're the reverse... i'm never sure what to think of it, i take it as a "pass" though
>>
>>6947576

+ it's sorta weird too when they've heard me speak, then again i posted my voice once here and was told if i tried a little harder i could sound like a cis girl...
>>
>>6947580
I imagine it must be annoying, but as i see it you're kind of in the limbo between m-f, a little push and everyone will see you as the man you are.

Personally my goals is to make people wonder if im a really twink femboy or a masculine girl but that's just me.
>>
>>6947480
Then use a nice fake beard
>>
>>6947640

the thing is there is no push for me, i'm just kinda feminine even though i'm a transguy... i can't help that, it's unlikely given my health issues (i have shit health, and chronic issues that will be lifelong) that i'll be able to get on t at all (staying on it can't happen), my choices are just accept it or dress like i'm in a costume... so i'm just dealing with it, but it's never not weird to be a transguy and have someone tell you that you'll make pretty girl you know?

i accept it, and mostly find it funny and all that... but it's just not a purposeful thing for me, so i imagine it's different than it being something you want...

my goal is to just, do whatever i can to ease dysphoria which has nothing to do with being feminine or masculine for me... just shit like surgery and maybe sorting things out to at least go on t for a bit since there are some permanent changes... hard when you've got something untreatable and doctors just trying to manage symptoms with all different meds though on top of just being in and out of weird shitty situations
>>
>>6946131
Your first failure is to assume we are one community.
>>
>>6944389
>Nonbinary people have existed forever. There's historical evidence of people who didn't consider themselves specifically female or male. Some cultures like Native American ones have two-spirit people and the like two.

Stop this meme, you realize that those "third genders" have historically been a way to oppress trans women right? Like, some of these "third genders" are still around today and are an identity forced upon trans women to deny that they're women but also strip away any rights they'd have as men (sometimes this "third gender" stuff is used to attack gay men in these cultures too).

Seriously, look at how trans women classified as Kathoey in Thailand feel about the term and being categorized that way. Or the Hijra in India. Like, these are categories that are usually used just to legally and socially discriminate against trans women. They're not a good thing.
>>
>>6940273
Wait wut? I wear plaid button downs and skinny blue jeans for my boymode. No wonder i get called her now.
>>
>>6940046
>>6940046
You should be happy cute grils help your cause at all
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.