[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was chatting with some guy who seems interesting and doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1345.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1345.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
I was chatting with some guy who seems interesting and doesn't mind me being a tranny and now he wants to meet me but I am scared.

What if he's ugly? What if he doesn't like me? What if he'll be disgusted by me? I feel like I am not ready for him but at the same time I am pretty lonely and I was hoping to snuggle with a guy and feel his heartbeat with my hand and stroke his chest fur or if he doesn't have a place have him drag me into a boys' bathroom and fuck my brains out on a stupid toilet.

I have been crying because I don't know what to do and we already decided on a day. Should I just call it off? I feel too dead inside for sex anyway.
>>
Post a pic. I can give you advice after that.
>>
>>6935017
Video chat first, OP.
>>
>>6935017
why would you make love with someone you aren't married to?
what kind of depravity is this?
>>
>>6935017
>meeting
>before video chat
>before even swapping pictures

There needs to be a form of escalation anon. You can't go from 0 to 100 in one step lmao, that's a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>6935099
I asked him if he'd be okay with a blind date and he didn't mind. The thing is I don't like taking pictures of my face because I look really ugly in pictures compared to my face in the mirror/real life.
>>
>>6935017
It's scary, but you have to make the first step sometime... or else you'll never get to your end goal. Your best bet is to mentally prepare yourself for that day. When that day comes give yourself a bunch of extra time to get ready and look your best. Don't expect sex on a first date (let alone a kiss sometimes) unless you want it to happen.
>>
>>6935017
just do it. last december I just didnt give a fuck anymore, felt lonely the same as you and decided to go on a date. honestly wasnt afraid of being murdered or anything at that point but I ended up falling in love w/ my boyfriend. We've been together since and my life has gotten so much better cuz of it.
>>
>>6935129
nigga......
>>
>>6935129
>The thing is I don't like taking pictures of my face because I look really ugly in pictures compared to my face in the mirror/real life.

I know this feel way too well. It hurts.
>>
>>6935182
/thread

good luck anon
>>
>>6935017
You're in search of a relationship, you might break connexions with the guy if it doesn't work but you won't get a relationship if you don't meet.
You don't really have much to lose.
Put it this way: by meeting you risk losing him quickly but might get a real relationship, by not meeting him you risk loosing him slowly because of a lack of interest and won't any more than a shitty LDR.
Stopping to be afraid in dating comes from internalizing the "plenty of fishes in the pond" saying, even if your dating base is rare. You won't avoid failure neither stop to resent it, but you'll stop being so afraid of it you kill your chances to do anything.
>>
>>6935129
>The thing is I don't like taking pictures of my face because I look really ugly in pictures compared to my face in the mirror/real life.

the truth is the opposite, you look better at angled photos made under favorable lighting then irl
>>
>>6936467
He might have shit cameras.
I know I look skinnyfat on pictures because I have a very pale complexion and my camera doesn't pick up contrast good, while I'm actually pretty toned.
>>
File: 1456839408284.jpg (37KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1456839408284.jpg
37KB, 500x391px
look at it this way

if he doesn't like your appearance then *at worst* he can make fun of you or whatever. But you can go past that, you're a tranny and you're strong, almost all of society makes fun of us for what we are but you are yourself despite that. In that case, he's just another number, which you shouldn't get hurt by.

If he's ugly then you can just get on with the date and break contact after that.
>>
>>6936488
that sounds pretty stupid. how can you look skinnyfat if you aren't fat? are you sure you aren't making excuses?

what is your height and weight?
>>
>>6936557
so, you're same as me(174 65 kg) and im afraid im not that slim at all

according to bmi im middle normal, but my face looks round-ish/puffy and when I stand naked I can clearly see that my body can be very well described as "skinnyfat". So im dieting now, and I advice you to do the same rather then blaming camera.
>>
>>6936569
fuck, i meant 55
>>
>>6936569
>>6936571
Well, I'm not delusional I'm a sporty guy.
And by that I actually mean it, I get around the city with a bike, I practice taekwondo once a week and I do the meme squat routine for ass gains every other day.
You can see it on this photo, I'm slim. I just meant the image doesn't reflect my muscles and it just looks like I'm a thin noodle.
>>
>>6935017
Tell him what you've told us. All of it. Then you can decide.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.