[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should transpeople be allowed to use the bathroom of their choice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3269.jpg (86KB, 1571x861px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3269.jpg
86KB, 1571x861px
Should transpeople be allowed to use the bathroom of their choice? Is there any actual truth to the idea of transwomen being a threat to cis women or is it just a moral panic?
>>
make ALL BATHROOMS ILLEGAL

defecate in the streets
>>
>>6933043
Its literally moral panic. Every article you will ever find regarding sexual assault by a man in a women's restroom is literally that - a man committing sexual assault in a women's restroom. Not a transwoman. A cisgender man.

Furthermore, this whole debacle is directly aimed at transwomen, and it stems from some age-old fear of men and all encompassing need to protect women from them. No one gives a shit if an FTM uses the mens room. I certainly don't.

t. Angry cis male
>>
Let trans people have all the normal bathrooms and segregate the normals into their own bathrooms
>>
>>6933043

yes. its a bathroom. they have fucking stalls for a reason.
>>
>>6933080
Apparently in US and A you can look into stalls from outside with ease.
>>
Yes. Bathrooms aren't a pervy place. If you catch someone doing something pervy, call the police.

Everyone's worried a cis man will put on a dress and pretend to be mtf, but if you think about it a cis male could easily walk into a woman's restroom dressed as a man and claim to be ftm when questioned. There's absolutely no point in bathroom laws.
>>
They're not gonna hurt your daughters or take your wallet. They just wanna pee. If they look female, act female, live as female, then why force them to use the men's room because they're pre-op/non-op? If anything, trans men in the women's batbroom make women nervous.
>>
File: 1473045165538.png (45KB, 260x170px) Image search: [Google]
1473045165538.png
45KB, 260x170px
>>6933099
all single occupancy bathrooms should be gender neutral instead of divided. it makes no sense
maybe from now on all bathrooms should have proper doors and walls.
Or a much better cheap partition for mass bathrooms

Scaring the public over bs is a long used tactic for both parties in the US
>>
File: cara865.jpg (109KB, 577x701px) Image search: [Google]
cara865.jpg
109KB, 577x701px
>>6933043
FTMs should be barred access to both bathrooms due to the fact that

A). They're doping up on testosterone which makes them prone extremely hostility and violence as their body and weak mentality is unable to naturally regulate it and

B). Women are socialized not to restrain their sexual inclinations as society does not view them as a physical and aggressive threat. However, coupled with their newfound aggression through the potency of testosterone (which is often heavily abused) and socialized normalization and acceptance of female on male sexual assault and rape, FTMs present a newfound danger to cis males.

Women view the vehicle of the FTM as a way to lay claim over masculinity itself. Of course, this extends to laying dominance of male sanctities like changing room, restrooms etc. Their view is that if one is able to change the infrastructure that males use, they can change the male. They act of becoming an FTM is an act of violence and not just an act of aggression against other males, but an act of aggression against the male form itself.
>>
>>6933055
It works okay in India
>>
>>6933143
Stop being obnoxious Cara. You clearly don't understand anything about being FtM. You're just a butthurt chaser.
>>
>>6933171
pretty sure that's sarcasm
it's pretty easy to make a plausible reason to deny any person anything.
>>
>>6933099
not true at all
>>
>>6933099
I mean maybe you could look under the door it through the minuscule crack between the door and the wall, but it'd be extremely obvious.
>>
>>6933166
Superpower by 2020
>>
>>6933043
Do people actually think a shitty bathroom law would stop rapists?
>>
>>6933043
Places where anyone has ever given the slightest fuck which room trans people use:

*America
*4chan
*Incretina, magical land of the fucknuti people
>>
>>6934163
spotted the self hating american

the same rabble is going on across the world

unless its places that already had co ed pissers
>>
It's a fucking bathroom. As long as it's somewhere I can piss and shit workout worry of being arrested, I could care less if a woman wants to sit on a urinal. Even Papa Trumpu doesn't understand the big deal about trans people picking their bathroom.

>inb4 pedos

Pedos are largely homosexual
>>
I've heard a friend say they get off to hearing women piss, otherwise they use the male bathroom, but he's just a sick agp anyway who uses his overly feminine body to go into ~weminnz spaces~ cuz he likes the naughty feeling of it.

Truetrans just wanna pee, for the most part, unless they're pervs, but that wouldn't stop a cis dude/woman either. I don't know what's hard to understand about that.

I get it if you're a mom with her toddler and you're changing your kid, and some obvious agp af old fuck walks in, or you're some young girl in a changing room with those weak ass curtains that don't stop anybody from barging in. The rest is just "omg victim 100% of the time," complex or "I head this happened like four times so it's a huge problem," thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 500x413px
>>
>>6936937
Looks like a girl in both pictures. Do genderfluid people really think they pass as both?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.