[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you the only one in your family who is lgbt? How's it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1459323967703.jpg (387KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1459323967703.jpg
387KB, 750x1061px
Are you the only one in your family who is lgbt? How's it like? Anyone here actually grew up with two parents of the same gender?

Afaik, I am the only out person in my family and I'm an asexual trans person. My mom is bi but very repressed about it.
>>
My second cousin is gay, if that counts. Before he came out I thought I was the only gay cousin.
>>
My dad is a bisexual, and both parents are swingers. Two gay and married uncles who threw me a coming out party. They're sweet, got me some rainbow earrings that are pretty gaudy but I was 14 so it was still cute.

I remember buying "Same Sex in the City," at 13 and my dad saying "I went through this phase, you'll figure it out eventually." Really weird and made me laugh.

Mother is pretty phobic and is a hag, though.
>>
My cousin is gay.
My sister is pan.
I refuse to come out because they are annoying.
>>
Apparently one of my grandfathers, who my dad hasn't seen since he was a child, is gay
Other than that, I'm the only gay that I know of in my whole giant family
>>
>>6932520
i'm the only queer person in my family, although i think one of my cousins is a turbo dyke, since she's a bit of a butch, and her friends that i see her with are always studs.

only my immediate family are aware of my lgbt-ness and they're disgusted by it.
for everyone else, they dont know but probably suspect? idk; i hate my family, so I dont really care, but they're all religious bigots, and i dont see the need to make anyone aware of my queerness; especially since i dont parade it around anyway, and because i would prefer to avoid seeing my family.
>>
I'm the only gay one I know of.
I'm also hailed as a model son, for being a hardworking medical student at the top university in the country, among my relatives.
The majority of the family is also extremely homophobic.

I sometimes wonder how much coming out to them will lower their stellar opinion of me? Will they see me as just your average, slightly flawed child or will they denounce me as the haram (yes, they're Muslim) spawn of Satan and cut me off?
It would be an interesting experiment to reveal their thought process and see how they prioritise things in their minds (at my own expense).
>>
My sister is les, pretty sure my brother is a low key chaser because he told me he took a tranny out for drinks, my other sister is bi, my dad claimed to have dysphoria when he was young but repressed it, and only a month ago i learned before my mom met my dad that she was lesbian. Im the biggest degenerate of the family though being an mtf :/
>>
File: LdYeJPs.jpg (45KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
LdYeJPs.jpg
45KB, 540x540px
>>6932520
Pretty sure one of my second cousins is gay. She's been in the military since she was eighteen and never married or been attached to any guy. Also for one of my great-aunts (minus military).

I've gotten by so far by telling my family I'm just really focused on my studies. But I'm graduated now and that's worn thin so I'm joining the army.
>>
I was surprised that my cousin came out as pan, specially to my very phobic, conservative mom.

Since then I've been testing the waters and ease my way into coming out as polyamorous to her. She's taking it better than expected to her credit.
Now, i don't think it's necessary coming out as pan myself to my parents. I'm enough of a disappointment as it is so why bother.
>>
>>6932520
My aunt is in a long term relationship with a very nice lady and has always been lesbian. My uncle is a gay pedophile. My cousin on the other side is gay.

I'm lesbian myself. My family wouldn't care if I actually bothered to tell them. Wouldn't even blink. Hell, my mom asked me freshman year of high school if I was gay. Dodged that question hard.
>>
why the fuck is everyone here still in the closet?
>>
My family (specially my parents) doesn't like to see any lgbt person and that scares me
>>
>>6932520
1 cousin came out as a lesbian, then either went back in the closet or is bi now. I have my bets another cousin is a gay, maybe bi, but being the son of a pastor... rip.
Not out, since religious latino+white family means shunning and death.
>>
>>6932520
Bisexual MtF, one of my cousins has been open about being bi since high school and has been quite supportive since I came out. My dad came out to the immediate family about their own gender issues about two years after I came out, which was in the midst of a bunch of relationship issues between my parents so quite unfortunately timed, but we're on better terms these days and I'm reasonably sympathetic to the plight of dealing at that shit at 60, though giving your father advice on transitioning is weird.

One of my younger brothers apparently had some "gender confusion" when he was younger but it went away early on and he's happy as a guy these days, but it kinda points towards that hereditary transgenderism a bit. As does my dad's grandmother being described as something of a man's man, fishing and hunting and drinking and smoking and all that jazz. As do pictures we have of my dad's parents in some sort of drag competition back in the 60's. Basically, I was doomed from the start and fuck the tranny gene.
>>
>be mtf
>have ftm brother
>lesbian sister
>two gay cousins
>a trans cousin
>a gay uncle

I think my grand dad had the gay gene desu
>>
>>6932520
my dad is gay
my sister is gay
i am bi

gotta be some genetic thing right?
>>
>>6935907
Is your sister dating a tranny? If so I might know who you are.
>>
I'm the only one. I never told my dad, waited til he died. My mom wasn't cool about it at first but she came around. My brother and I barely talk so whatever.
>>
Gay ftm here. I'm the only person on the acronym as far as I know, even out of all my extended family (which admittedly isn't too big). Though there's still time for my 13yo brother to come out as something, and honestly I wouldn't be too surprised.
>>
>the only faggot in a family / extended family of almost 30 people
>>
Pretty sure someone else in the family is /lgbt. I know my cousin was gay (died of AIDS). But my family is so homophobic that no one would make the mistake I did and come out to them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.