[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I be forever alone? >Somewhere between demi and ace >Biromantic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: _20160608_005419.jpg (156KB, 2360x1291px) Image search: [Google]
_20160608_005419.jpg
156KB, 2360x1291px
Will I be forever alone?
>Somewhere between demi and ace
>Biromantic
>Old fashioned
>Want to have kids
>More than anything, just want a loving, romantic relationship with sex only if the other person needs it

Every relationship I ever had ended because the guy got mad about not having sex. Girls aren't even interested in me. I rarely ever refuse to, and I try to not complain about it. I just personally don't initiate or really want sex other than once every couple years. If someone wanted to have kids, I would want to do it for that reason.

Just wanting to know how fucked I am, or if there is someone else out there like this
>>
You're looking for a friend who's willing to be your surrogate, not a partner.
>>
>>6931148
just online date mentioning in your profile that you have an extremely low sex drive, spell out exactly how low it is
you can find someone i believe in you
>>
>>6931148
>Biromantic
>Old fashioned

>made up new age tumblr words
>old fashioned
>>
>>6931626
ace comes from the 50's, comrade. learn urself.
>>
>>6931603
this. be sure to mention your sex drive is like, rock bottom low. lowest possible.
>once or twice a year
kek
>>
>>6931148
>>Somewhere between demi and ace
I stopped reading right there.

Please go back to tumblr and take your make-believe sexual orientation with you.
>>
File: CMfBM2HUYAErngR.jpg (19KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CMfBM2HUYAErngR.jpg
19KB, 599x337px
>>6931848
>implying all sexual orientations aren't make-believe dictated by random chemical interactions in our brain

lmao faggot.
>>
>>6931148
>demi and ace
tumblr.com
Here you go my lite hetro anon
>>
>>6931863
>hurrr everything is your brain chemicals so nothing is more or less valid than anything else
kys

there is just no such thing as 'demi' or 'ace'
>>
Are you AFAB or AMAB, anon?
>>
>>6932062
Why would you think OP is even trans?
>>
>>6932069
I didn't, AFAB/AMAB doesn't necessarily have anything to do with being trans.
>>
>>6932079
Technically you are right about that, but there just isn't any reason for cisgender people to call themselves 'assigned' this (or that). For example I am a cisman, and would never call myself 'AMAB' because that would imply I dispute my assigned gender.
>>
>>6931718
>new age
New age doesnt mean new.
And you can't deny that it has been taken over by tumblr kids who just have low sex drives like op.
>>
>>6932062
??
Female
>>
>>6931863
OP here, please be my gf
>>
>>6932103
not really. the person was asking about OPs genitals basically. a cis man and ftm are both men, but to find out what's in their pants you have to ask their assignment if you didn't know already. nothing to do with disputing it
>>
File: aaY7PpL.jpg (712KB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
aaY7PpL.jpg
712KB, 4928x3264px
>>6931148
That's called "low libido", dear tumblr
>Biromantic
That's called guys caring less about their looks
>wants romantic relationship
So... normal person.
Yup, we have another person who believed all this special snowflake shit instead of going out and experimenting to see what's up. You are just overthinking this waaaay too fucking much. Once I started to shift to labels like this and then realized there is literally no use, since you can explain it with like 3 more words and people actually understand that. Keep it simple and don't make people throw up by telling them all this shit instead of "I'm bi, I have a preference to WXYZ, looking for a not sex-centered relationship ( might include "since I have a low libido")"
But no, you rather go with "I am demisexual close to asexual and biromantic" like if that meant anything to normal people who know little about sexuality.
So yeah, overall if you want people to like you, just drop these labels and learn to skip the usage of them. That would be a great first step.
>>
>>6931863
According to your logic, it's okay to be a kiddie fiddler.
>>
Sort of same here. Still recovering a huge fallout from recent drama due to sexuality. A lot of the gay lads in my area think i'm a picky drama queen for not sleeping around. I just don't really have that much of a sex drive i guess. Even if i don't wank for a while i just get frustrated but the push isn't really there.

I need to be comfortable and close to a guy for that drive to be there but it seems that a lot of gay guys, the ones i am attracted to anyway, seem to want to get that out of the way first. Like fuck now, date after.

I just want kids, a few dogs, and a big ole teddy bear to cuddle. Probably never happen but ya have to keep hope or what else is there!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.