[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only older white guys like you Its a fetish thing isnt it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20160919_202851-1.jpg (564KB, 1948x2567px) Image search: [Google]
20160919_202851-1.jpg
564KB, 1948x2567px
>only older white guys like you

Its a fetish thing isnt it?
When will I find someone that truly loves me
>>
>>6929286
Improve yourself or learn to settle for someone your equal or lesser.
>>
>>6929286
Yes, you're a cub. Lose some weight and young guys will be more into you.
>>
when you actually put forth enough energy to try properly.
>>
>>6929301
But I already lost so much weight mane

i got a job, car, been eating healthy and socializing.

I was an even fatter NEET.

I guess the gym is my last shot
>>
>>6929320
Then get used to the idea of dating fat guys.
>>
>>6929327
I like bigger guys, just wish younger cubs were into me. They all seem to like twinks or daddys.

I guess I just want a chubby bf around my age
>>
>>6929347
This.

So hard to find a tsundere bear/otter/cub husbando. Everyone on grindr is a 60+ crossdressing polar bear or a college aged twink... and they all look like hairless cats.

I met a nice guy on CmB that decided to cheat on me two months into our relationship.

That was a year ago. Everything else is a fucking bust.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-19-23-04-48.png (295KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-19-23-04-48.png
295KB, 720x1280px
>>6929354
Ayo hold up

Oh.
My god.

This guy just messaged me and he seems pretty cool, hes into a lot of the things Im into and hes my age.

Could it be?
Was I just blessed by the celestial powers of the internet?
>>
>>6929887
Yeah, probably. Everytime I bitch about something it happens for someone else.

/sigh. Good luck, bro.
>>
>>6929893
Please complain about not being a millionare haha

Sorry buddy, hope things turn out better for you :*
>>
>>6929286
Maybe it is a fetish thing

As a 20 year old you seem like the type of guy I'd love to date tbqh
>>
>>6929354
>60+ crossdressing polar bear
eww no thx
>>
>fatty
>expecting anything else than fetishists

lmao
>>
>>6929286

you say thsi like older white man can't love you.

>B-BUT FETISH!

my fetish is curly hair, doesn't mean i dont love people will curly hair.

being attracted to fats, or trans or what have you isnt that much different than being gay or straight. imagine a gay guy getting mad cuz only gay guys love him.

thats the whole point. you are fat so you want people who love fatties to love you.

but in your mind its only love if you find them to be conventially attractive and young i guess lol.
>>
>>6932398
Very few older guys are into the things im into and most of the time our personalities dont click.

Thats basically the only reason I dont see a relationship with an older man working. Most dont even know what a meme is and I love to shitpost all the time

Im sure older guys can love but I personally cant be with someone that doesnt understand what im talking about.

And like I said all the older guys that have shown interest in me just wanted to fuck and keep me as a fuckboi they can meet when they feel horny.
>>
>>6932729
Man, I was in the exact opposite situation as you. I had a bunch of profiles on bear dating sites/apps and it seemed like every guy I talked to was into other bears OR because of my personality, I'd get older guys message me saying that I was more mature than guys my age. I agree, dating older guys sucks. You can't talk about memes and vidya, and you might not even relate to them on a personal level due to being from a different generation and shit.

I was personally looking for a young bottom to call my own, play vidya and have cuddles with... Yet, I swear finding anyone like that proved to be quite difficult. I did end up finding me a 10/10 cub and we've been dating for a year. Want to know how I did it? I gave up on all this shit. The moment I stopped caring and I focused on improving myself, on making sure I was happy with who I was I found him.

Now, of course this might not mean that you'll also be lucky and find said guy. But you'll at least find other reasons to be happy AND be healthy, which in the end will help you attract better guys.

I've seen you post here before and while you're not bad looking I'd suggest you hit the gym to bulk up and gain muscle. Big guys love that shit.

Hang in there anon, I'm sure there's a cub waiting for you out there!
>>
>>6933607
Thanks, ill get a gym membership soon l.
>>
>tfw no curly haired bear bf
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.