[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do other femboys feel when people drop the miss/ma'am-bomb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: wew.jpg (61KB, 573x619px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
61KB, 573x619px
How do other femboys feel when people drop the miss/ma'am-bomb on you? I feel pretty embarrassed every time it happens tbqh familia.
>>
I'm ftm so it's awkward. I wish I could be seen as male even in drag but it's safer not to be. Crossdressing in men is unacceptable currently.
>>
Play tranny games, Win tranny prizes
>>
>>6928908
>tranny prizes
Like what.
>>
>>6928927
having people feel bad for you and gender you as what they think you're presenting as.
>>
>>6928877
If it's a normal conversation I usually don't mind since my voice is deep af and they get the idea as soon as I respond. The only time I really got embarrassed was when I was out with friends at a club and this dude started dancing with me. I had no idea he thought I was a chick and, and then the guys playing ended their set. I asked if he wanted a drink - the look on his face was the most horrible mix of panic and disappointment I've ever seen. He took off after that and thankfully we never ran into each other again, and I still feel kind of bad about it.
>>
I don't dress in public but I guess I look feminine enough for people to call me ma'am :C
>>
>>6928877
I used to feel angry

now I feel..nothing..just a bit irritated, especially if its through the phone.
>>
>>6928877
Nothing really. I was getting catcalled even before I went twinkmode and shaved my beard because I'm pretty short and have long hair past my butt.
Now I can't turn around and give them the look of shame but I'm used to it.
>>
Is it just an American thing to say "Sir" or "Maam" constantly?

I've not encountered it in any other country and nobody ever says it here in the UK, I feel like it's the sort of thing either a posh butler or Oliver Twist should say.

What if you're a teenager? Do people still say "Sir" to you even though you're obviously not a sir? I don't understand this at all, why do you even need to say "Sir" or "Miss"?

I think most people here would be creeped out and feel uncomfortable with someone talking up to you like that, it's too subservient and personal. It's like when you go to Hong Kong or China and the moment you step in the door you've got someone trying to show you everything and be at your service.
>>
>>6932559
maybe they from different countries, where they speak gender non-neutral languages(pretty much every language outside English) and this is just their way to say on English speaking board that they are being refereed to as male or female gender?
>>
>>6932559
because americans have class you chav
>>
>>6932559
So what, you always refer to other people without honorific? Even the customers?
>>
>>6932573
>pretty much every language outside English

No...I can only think of a handful of languages which have feminine and masculine forms, and that's not the question I asked anyway.
>>
>>6932590
Spanish has, German has, Russian has, Japanese has...etc etc.

Tell me which one hasn't.
>>
>>6932559
depending on an american's political opinions if they see an andro/tranny like person they will either try to emphasize what gender they think they are presenting as or what gender they think they were born as.
>>
>>6932588

You don't need to use an honorific, when do you ever need to specifically call a customer any sort of name at all? Apart from the very specific cases which I'm sure exist somewhere, on a daily basis there's no reason to say it.
>>
>>6932601
>Japanese has

Japanese doesn't.

Korean doesn't, Thai doesn't, Hungarian doesn't, Finnish doesn't, Chinese doesn't, Burmese doesn't, Tagalog doesn't, Swedish and Dutch don't really in the same sense as other gendered languages, Fijian doesn't, Turkish doesn't, Vietnamese doesn't....there's loads, go and look up gendered languages.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.