[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're a tranny with a /pol/ bf and you both talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: feelsgood.gif (526KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.gif
526KB, 500x375px
>tfw you're a tranny with a /pol/ bf and you both talk shit on SJW's and liberal cuckery even with his parents and you and him have your little secret stashed away deep under that cute skirt you picked out which he will be shoving his dick up later that night after he commands you to get on your knees and service his dick

Life is good, famicom
>>
>>6927724
what did I even read?
>>
>>6927736
Yes.
>>
File: 1474232742163.jpg (467KB, 1081x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1474232742163.jpg
467KB, 1081x1400px
>>6927724
On a side note, why do transwomen typically have extremely boring fantasies, fetishes, and are dullards when it comes to original, creative thinking? Is it due to reversal of brain chemistry from HRT, or what?
>>
>>6927724
I don't believe any of this, your just trying to make everyone here uncontrollably jealous.

and it worked ;_;
>>
>>6927747
OP here and it is actually true. His name starts with a D, he has short brown hair, is about 5'11" or so, owns a motorcycle and we play vidja and watch anime together pretty much every day.
>>
>>6927724
>>tfw you're a tranny with a /pol/ bf and you both talk shit on SJW's and liberal cuckery even with his parents and you and him have your little secret stashed away deep under that cute skirt you picked out which he will be shoving his dick up later that night after he commands you to get on your knees and service his dick

So he's a closet fag with a bright future in the Republican Party????
>>
An actual /pol/tard would not be tolerating let alone supporting a degenerate tranny

Your bf is a closeted faggot and your relationship is a joke.
>>
>>6927743
g8 b8 m8. 8/8
>>6927766
you stop living the good life. just stop.
(how did you meet? any advice for a cis-bi male wanting nearly the same?)
>>
>>6927777
the quads of salt have spoken.
>>
>>6927785
I met him at this ISP that we both worked at. Just casually try and pass off 4chan stuff like greentexting to one another and whatnot to get the idea across, develop friendship, get drunk together and talk shit on some group, if other person bites and does so too then boom.
>>
>>6927777
Why so bitter, hon?
I'm not OP but you obviously have no clue how people from /pol/ tick.
They are obsessed with trannies just like /r9k/. Just look at how much (most of them) love Blaire White because she is "so based". Over 80% over the /pol/people would at least fuck her.
>>
>tfw non-/pol/ gf
>tfw you guys can do whatever you want, no bitching about "muh degeneracy"

Freedom feels good, man.
>>
tfw none of you are real people
>>
>>6927905
OP here and I'm definitely a real person.
>>
>>6927905
OP here and I'm definitely not real.
>>
>>6927918
>>6928037
kek
>>
File: 1424353964860.jpg (2MB, 4236x3389px) Image search: [Google]
1424353964860.jpg
2MB, 4236x3389px
>>6927785
It's not bait, I'm just curious. Did you actually think that this was funny?
>>
pp>>6928058
They spent their lives not being treated fem so they have a dedicated they are constantly trying to fill which leads to super fem traits especially in a serial environment.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.