[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever fallen for someone online? Are online crushes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 20160919_155410.jpg (156KB, 444x324px) Image search: [Google]
20160919_155410.jpg
156KB, 444x324px
Have any of you ever fallen for someone online?

Are online crushes as valid as real life crushes?

Anyone got some stories of meeting their s/o online? Something like The Story of Button and Faggot?

Have any of you lead a LDR successfully?

Have any of you radically changed their life for the purpose of being together with someone?

General feels thread too.
>>
>>6927128
I did, but quickly got over it

it's less real then elementary school crush

on the other hand, some lonely neckbeard once confessed to me and it was hilarious
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>>6927142
>less real than an elementary school crush

How far did it go between you two? And why'd you crush on them in the first place? And why did it fade out?
>>
>>6927157
I crushed because I was lonely, duh

you can't crush on someone you know only online, there is no gender/sexual tension and dynamics between the two of you
>>
>>6927162
PhD in tumblrology?
>>
>>6927162
Did you regularily voice and cam with them? And if yes, how was there no tension between you?

Were they not into you? Do you think things would/could have been different if the circumstances were different or if your feelings had been stronger? Do you think your feelings could have been stronger in the first place?
>>
>>6927170
no, lol. some ugly neckbeard with ugly voice and stupid sense of humor, having similar interests is not enough for me to feel anything but spite towards such failed human being
>>
>>6927181
So if they were a different person, someone you could have feelings for, maybe there would be a little bit more validity in the idea of having fallen for someone online?

Assuming the feelings are very mutual now.
>>
Yes, crushed pretty hard on some, had LDRs, and eventually met some of them, several times.
Theore you do it the less you crush but the smartest you get into turning it into something. Well, I guess that applies to all relationships.
>>
>>6927181
Get a load of this entitled bitch.
>>
>>6927463
That spelling had me guessing half the post. But thanks for the reply nonetheless. So you'd say that LDR's are worth it?

Were they for you? Did you get anything out of it? Retrospectively, would you have done anything different? Attempted them at all now that you know how it went?

Would you do it again? Would you recommend it to someone? Do you think you truly any of those people?

I'm seriously interested, pls respond.
>>
Niggas drunk in love the whole time
>>
>>6927128
I mean... Kinda.
A mutual friend introduced me to this boy online that she knew in middleschool before he moved across the country some years ago, and now we are making plans for him to come live with me once he graduates HS but we are Totally Not Into Eachother™ cause he claims to be gay and I'm MtF but everyone says we are almost dating with how we act so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'd say they are more valid in some ways but less in others and it depends how seriously you take it. If you reach the point of planning moving to be together I'd say it's more valid than real life relationships because how many bitches you date would want to move across the country to meet you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.