[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long will it take to go from a manly voiceed, bearded, hairy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1393079349213.png (253KB, 386x393px) Image search: [Google]
1393079349213.png
253KB, 386x393px
How long will it take to go from a manly voiceed, bearded, hairy, malepostured, know nothing about makeup, fashion or hair or skin guy to a passable trans girl?

How do I accomplish this in the fastest possible amount of time without surgery? I have no job, all the time in the world, and a lot of money saved up, and I already have long hair and my face is feminine shaped
>>
if you have to ask....

And 4ch of all places >< shit nig what r u doing
>>
>>6926504
start hrt, either 25mg bica or 50mg cypro, and take 4mg/day of estrofem sublingual or 10mg/week e valarate injection
buy an epilator, and epilate the fuck out of your body hair
practice voice and makeup using online resources
get laser or electrolysis on facial hair
then pray that hormones make you passable
>>
>>6926515
Not OP, but how long does it take to make voice passable?
>>
>>6926567
you don't
voice training is a meme
>>
>>6926567
>>6926573
>>6926515
voice training is easy, just practice going from mickey mouse to minnie mouse, your basically just push your adam's apple backwards, then work it down to a normal girl's voice (not as high pitch as minnie)

The easiest way is to get a boyfriend and skype with him every day, if you don't have that maybe just talk to yourself or sing to yourself, that would help you.

after a few weeks you won't have to strain your adam's apple to sound like a girl. I just kind of move a throat muscle a little bit by will and it goes from boy to girl voice and it's not hard to maintain the entire day without strain. It feels totally natural.
>>
>>6926504
depends how good you are with photoshop lmao
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.