[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, everyone. It's my first time posting here, but all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (127KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 640x622px
Hey, everyone. It's my first time posting here, but all the other boards are so hateful. I hear this is the most loving and caring board. I'm thinking about killing myself, because life just sucks. I feel like utter shit and want to die. I feel like I was made for adventure and living life to the fullest, but I don't think that's ever going to happen. I'm stuck here and I'll die here. Maybe tonight is the night
>>
>>6926227
Do it faggot.
>>
>>6926227
>I feel like I was made for adventure and living life to the fullest, but I don't think that's ever going to happen.
Well certainly not if you fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>6926227
You'll get to be dead later and eternity, my friend, is a long fucking time. You only get to live for a while so live to the fullest. There are very few situations in this world where an individual honestly has no way of improving their condition. Think of what you need to do to find happiness and make effort to do it. There's probably a path for you. Just look and don't give up.
>>
>>6926227
Do you think life is pointless or something like that?
>>
>>6926417
Your consciousness is not a fucking magical force divorced from the universe you stupid fuck
>>
>>6926564
Did I say otherwise? There's only matter and energy. When the specific arrangement of matter that is you ceases to be so does your capacity to experience things.
>>
>>6926227
Well at least do some fucking drugs for a while. Numb that sucky part of your life.
>>
>>6926227
Never give up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
>>6926705
JUST
>>
>>6926227
You are a faggot. That is the long and short of it.
>>
>>6926628
Kys please
>>
If you want adventure the just go on an adventure, no one is stopping you really. Ever seen or read Into the wild? That's how I would live and eventually die if I felt I had nothing to live for
>>
File: diabolical laugh.gif (475KB, 315x184px)
diabolical laugh.gif
475KB, 315x184px
>>6926227
>I hear this is the most loving and caring board.
YOU POOR UNSUSPECTING FOOL
>>
File: 12423434243.png (23KB, 272x225px) Image search: [Google]
12423434243.png
23KB, 272x225px
>>6926705
goddamnit beat me to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavZbQHbuOk
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.