[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I come out as a femboy to my family? I will end up living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How do I come out as a femboy to my family? I will end up living with my mum over the summer and I don't know how to explain that I've been taking girlpills without her freaking out
>>
>>6926021
Most likely, she will freak out when she discovers this and there is really nothing you can do about it. Those 'girlpills' are interrupting your natural development (puberty - I'm just assuming you're underage because you live with your parents) and honestly she would be right to be concerned. Do you really understand what you're doing kiddo? I mean, I get you want to be cute, but you do realize you will still grow old and be a man anyway? Is this really worth interrupting your natural maturation?
>>
>>6926033
> but you do realize you will still grow old and be a man anyway
huh?
are you trying to misinform him? he would only age like a man if he stopped taking the pills
actually the biggest problem would be living as a boy with breasts and needing to hide them (presumably)
>>
>>6926033
Don't listen to the /pol/ack. Just try to hid your pills well.
>>
>>6926036
I mean when he's OLD.
>>
>>6926040
assuming that he's doing HRT correctly, he'll stop male aging entirely and become closer to grannydom with age assuming he doesnt look like a grill
>>
>>6926040
>carrying what happens when you are old
Breeder spotted.
>>
Friendly reminder that a lot of brain development goes on during puberty and the brain is not fully understood by medical science, much less the impact of hormone levels on its development during puberty. "Girlpills" get you high I hear, and like everything that gets you high they are having an effect on your brain. It's dangerously uncharted territory for children and that's just facts.
>>
>>6926048
but bro
>>
>>6926048
>"Girlpills" get you high I hear
you w0t
you probably heard that they're addictive (like all medicine)
the other stuff is just all unproven, what ifs, which you admit
>>
>>6926048
>i hate fun and so should you
>>
>>6926057
I heard they actually give you a high after you take them. This was in mtfg, go read the thread, someone says they make you high... anyway that's not the most important part of what I said.

>a lot of brain development goes on during puberty and the brain is not fully understood by medical science, much less the impact of hormone levels on its development during puberty

>>6926059
>chemically tinkering with little human beings' growth and development into adults is fun!
What is wrong with bowling?
>>
>>6926067
Here is the post, it wasn't in mtfg actually

>>6924351
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 540x720px
>>6926040
>>6926033
Fem drug use makes you age like a vampire
>>
>>6926067
They don't make you high, they just calm your anxiety.
>>
>>6928498
just like weed and other dangerous drugs 'calm your anxiety'?

junkie.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.