[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings. I'm new to /lgbt/ and I was wondering why everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1467722049319.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467722049319.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
Greetings. I'm new to /lgbt/ and I was wondering why everyone is so hostile toward bisexual people? I live in the southern portion of the U.S., so there isn't really anyone I can talk to about LGBT stuff, and I just thought there might be a place for me here, but apparently not. I don't know if it is just part of the meme-scheme, or how you truly feel. If I have offended you, I apologize. I am sorry.
>>
It's a combination of le dank maymay and the fact that a lot of homos get their hearts broken by bisexuals who decide to settle down in a hetero relationship.
>>
>>6925677
Do they not see their hypocrisy and self-destructive attitudes?
>>
I think that the biggest reason is that bi people never technically need to come out. Just fuck dudes in your 20s and marry a woman when you're ready and no one has to know.
>>
>>6925711
No one needs to come out to begin with. Who you fuck is your own business, or at least, it should be. Not saying that people shouldn't come out, they can if they want. Besides, why assume bi's are going to find someone of the opposite sex?
>>
there are actually people who are sexuality elitists lul
>>
>>6925711
OK but what if I want to date a guy seriously

I'd have to come out for that just like a real homo would
>>
>>6925719
You mean you can't get dicked down by dudes without marching in the pride parade wearing nothing but a thong
>>
>>6925691
What hypocrisy. That's a legitimate concern that has a lot of basis in fact. The minority of bisexual people actually end up in same sex relationships, as one could just surmise from the society we live in, even barring the statistics that support it.
>>
>>6925832
The hypocrisy of whining about bigotry, being discriminated against and bullied because of your sexual orientation, whilst simultaneously doing that go someone because of sexual orientation.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 398x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 398x223px
I was just about to ask this in bigen, thanks OP. I think it's just memes, like the "bi people are all sluts" thing. We have the unique ability to have the best of both worlds, so I'm not sweating it
>>
>>6925900
You're welcome. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to compliment your repeating digits, but they are nice, regardless. I do hope it is just a meme thing.
>>
>>6925893
Right. And herein lies the problem with bi people, OP. Your victim complexes. Someone - fuck it, gay people specifically, you never come after straight people this aggressively - having a wholly legitimate reason to be wary of dating bisexuals and having it chalked up to "muh biphobia". Meanwhile nothing any of you ever does or says is homophobic. Get over yourselves.
>>
>>6926060
Well meme'd, friendo. Would you like to respond in a reasonable manner now? I've no victim complex, chill the fuck out, kiddo. You're just proving my point with generalizing all bisexual people.
>>
>>6926060
Jesus Christ, stop acting like fags can't/won't leave you for other fags. Meme statistics say that fags are sluts and want to fuck everything. Seems to me that you've been cheated on far too many times.
>Victim complex
>>
>>6925677
>hearts broken by bisexuals who decide to settle down in a hetero relationship.

This is basically it. Gay guys are insecure that they will always be shown up by women when it comes to bisexuals.

Women have self-lubricating fuck holes, the capacity to bear children, and tits. Gay men have...a dick. Dating women confers normalcy and safety that gay guys will never have and so they resent that in bisexuals.
>>
>>6925668
Welcome to /lgbt/!

>I was wondering why everyone is so hostile toward bisexual people?

Let me explain:

>homosexuals are hostile towards bisexuals because the latter are able to live in a heterosexual relationship and get kids (the "breeder" accusation")

>bisexuals are hostile towards homosexuals because the latter think they are some kind of special people and only they have the true experience of being a minority (see: gay pride and the term "gold star gay/lesbian" for example)

>mtf trannies are hostile towards ftm trannies because the latter usually experience an easier transition due to the effects of testosterone and less social pressure

>young transitioner mtf trannies are hostile towards old transitioner mtf trannies because the latter are often unpassing, bitter and ugly (the infamous "hon" insult)

>old transitioner mtf trannies are hostile towards young transitioner mtf trannies because the latter have more opportunities to transition etc. nowadays (the "you are ungrateful and have no empathy for us" accusation)

>mtf trannies who are lesbians are hostile towards mtf trannies who are straight because the latter might be just overly gay men who want to feminize themselves
>mtfs who are straight are hostile towards lesbian transsexuals because the latter might transition because of a fetish ("agp")

>straight mtfs don't like men who are attracted to them because these men might be interested in them just because they have a tranny fetish (the "chaser" accusation)

>conservative gays don't like gays who go on gay pride parades because it makes gays look like fetishists
>gays who attent gay pride parades don't like conservative gays because the latter are not contributing to "gay visibility"

The list continues.
>>
>>6927306
>>6927319
No memes here, retards. Nor have I been cheated on its just facts. Your friends follow up post supported my argument nicely.
>>6927349
>Women have self-lubricating fuck holes, the capacity to bear children, and tits. Gay men have...a dick. Dating women confers normalcy and safety that gay guys will never have and so they resent that in bisexuals.
And that's totally true. And that's totally why 90% of the time you will leave and that's totally why it's legitimate to suspect you of doing so. You guys want the benefit of the doubt and yet you say shit like this. Any time we say something back though and you start crying about biphobia again.
>>
>>6927387
Also, let me just help you out with your bias there.

>Bisexuals are hostile towards homosexuals because 1) it's easier than criticizing straight people because gay people are an easier target (muh gay boogeymen notwithstanding) and of course you don't shit where you eat and 2) because while they'll go on and on about the benefits of being able to be accepted in society because of their hetero attractions it's prejudice when anyone else mentions it. Ie. The breeder "accusation".
>>
>>6927558
I've never seen a gay so angry before in my entire life. Calm down, you're scaring the children.
>>
>>6926060
>>6927558
1. You mention I have a victim complex, yet never offer any evidence for it. Also, verifiable discrimination against bisexual people isn't a complex, faggot.

2. How do you know that I don't "come after straight people this aggressively"? You completely ignored what I said and just went on a wild (and completely irrelevant) tangent about straight people and homophobia.

3. I've only seen homosexuals shitting on bisexual people, never the other way around.

4. Straight people literally have nothing to do with it, you just don't like when you're called on your bullshit.

5. This breeder meme needs to stop.

6. I'll criticize any goddamned person I fucking want to, regardless of their sexual orientation. I don't appreciate the bullshit you're implying.
>>
>>6927720
1) This entire thread is evidence, you self-crucifying cunt.
2) Nothing you said was of substance. Insisting you have an argument doesn't make it so.
3) Half the people in this thread are doing this you goddamn mongoloid. >>6927387 >>6927349 It just doesn't fall into your criteria for it because of your victim complex. Everything that is said about bisexuals is a travesty, anything else is a pet concern. I'm not even fretting over this shit it's just annoying how much you guys whine over how bad the gays treat you when 90% of you are pretty intolerable people all around.
4) Straight people frequently do but once again you don't look at that because once again why shit where you eat. Those are your people more than you're ours.
5) This biphobia meme needs to stop.
6) >I don't appreciate the bullshit you're implying.
Not my problem, half-fag.
>>
Serious question for bisexuals - how do you choose between settling down with a man or woman?
>Choose man and people assume you're gay
>Choose woman and hear people refer to your 'bi phase' for the rest of your life
>>
>>6927832
just kill myself
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.