[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm 22 now and still a virgin, people don't believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: cNdOI_5l.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cNdOI_5l.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
So i'm 22 now and still a virgin, people don't believe me when I tell them. I have even turned down sex when offered. Literally had my ex girlfriend in front of me butt naked, legs spread and I couldn't do it.

I feel like I could be asexual but I don't know.
>>
Well it could be worse. You could be a gay virgin that liked two men. Then when you were too nervous because of sexual abuse as a child and body issues as a teen and adult, they end up getting together and mocking you.

They made me feel asexual. Even though when i am getting close to a naked male that i'm comfortable around i can get aroused. To be honest man, it might be easier. Sex can make people turn into nasty fuckers. Holy shit.

It can be the lightest bulb and the darkest tunnel. Seriously just take the time for yourself. Go to the doctor and see if its medical and even if it isn't. Even if it is just your mind. Do. Not. Worry. About. It.

Looking for sex and intimacy ruined my life to the point where i need to move. Fuck people. Just go for what you want in life and fuck other people who make fun of you for not wanting what they do.
>>
>>6923378
>I couldn't do it

Do you have hang ups on sex? Sound as if you're expecting more out of the idea of sex and disappointed with actual reality.
>>
File: 1464379781871.jpg (197KB, 1158x1506px) Image search: [Google]
1464379781871.jpg
197KB, 1158x1506px
>>6923378
do you feel like you have a libido at all? do you turn down sex because you genuinely don't feel the stimulation to do it, or do you just find yourself intimidated by the idea?
>>
OP here,
>>6923402
Thanks man, you have made me feel more at ease tonight.

>>6923423
I'm not sure, it's like the pressure of people around me telling me I should do it vs. my actual drive to do it.
>>
OP here,
>>6923428
I guess I have a low sex drive combined with peers telling me to do it.
>>
>>6923443
No worries man. I get it. My friends always tried to push me into it. I used to stay home and lie about being with someone to get them off my back.

It could be the pressure as well though. Like stage fright maybe. That was a bit for me. I had an experience with a guy before and for some reason it just totally brought me back to when i was a kid and retracted into myself. It made me nervous about getting with anyone else cause i couldnt get hard.

After those guys broke my heart i met up with an older guy and realized that i could but i still couldn't cum.

Its all about feeling comfortable with someone. You will find someone who gives you your drive. Some guys just get hard like 24/7 and for others it has to be something more. Did anything happen to you as a kid? Pretty certain that's what fucked me up. And having the cops come like once a month.
>>
OP here,
>>6923488
I can see some similarities in our experiences, like I struggled to get hard in front of my ex girlfriend and when I eventually did, she beat me off for 45 minutes and I couldn't cum.

Regarding your question on something happening to me as a kid, honestly no, which doesn't help explaining it to myself.
>>
>>6923443
> people around me telling me I should do it vs. my actual drive to do it.

Fuck em, most people are looking out for their self interest and project their insecurities and jealousy when they see you're doing good. You don't have to prove shit, you could consider figure out what stage of the intimacy is making you draw a blank, if it's only the sex part it could be nervousness, you're probably thinking you"ll do bad and can't take it back. None of this matter, take your time, makes no sense being so uncomfortable having sex.
>>
File: file.png (107KB, 310x206px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
107KB, 310x206px
>>6923378
You know who was also "22 and still a virgin"?
>>
OP here,
>>6923520
You're right I think, I'm gonna strive to be more confident in myself and my body, then see what happens from there.

Thanks /lgbt/
>>
>>6923516
Well everyone is different. There are dominant people and submissive people. Men with high sex drives and men with low sex drives. Fully bisexual, completely asexual.

Don't let others make you feel shit about it. I did and ended up completely embarrassing myself on social media. I let him win. I let him beat me. Because i succumbed to the peer pressure of him and his friends. Now i have to leave my home for the sake of my sanity.

You wouldn't have a spare room by any chance? Completely aimless at the moment. :P
>>
When I lost my v card I was really hesitant on declining the sex since I didn't love the girl.
The only reason I tell myself I don't regret it is because if I hadn't done it I'd regret the lost opportunity but I realised conventional sex is pretty shit.

Even worse than just not liking sex is liking cuddles and skinship a lot but not actual sex. Most friends, even the very close ones won't cuddle with you in their undies.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.