[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, an ugly tranny >tfw no guy would ever fuck me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: tears.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>be me, an ugly tranny

>tfw no guy would ever fuck me or let me suck his cock unless I paid him
>>
you'd be surprised.
>>
>>6922245
pics? a lot of guys are into any transwoman
>>
>>6922728
not ugly and masc ones tbqh
>>
>>6922738
ugly is subjective (and a lot of mtfs have ridiculously low self esteem)

and bi men can be cool with a masc mtf
>>
File: 1409892171368.gif (582KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1409892171368.gif
582KB, 512x288px
>>6922245
I know this feeling, OP. I'm sure someone would let you do it - problem is it probably wouldn't be someone you're attracted to. I can get together with ugly, overweight guys with mental health issues, no jobs, and who live in their mothers' basements; but at the end of the day, they still only want to be anywhere near me in the bedroom, and only up until the job is done. After that, it's "get out", or some slightly more polite excuse to get out of the situation (e.g. "sorry, my aunt's dying I have to go", "my brother needs me to babysit at 1AM", or "my parents will be home in 15 minutes so you need to leave now"). Being with a guy that I find remotely attractive would definitely require me to pay him, and we definitely couldn't be seen coming or going from the same place together.

I've got a girlfriend who's also trans, and she could pretty much get any guy of her choosing, even if the more attractive one's wouldn't stick around for long. It's ironic because she's gay and doesn't want a guy, whereas I'm basically straight-with-an-exception and can't get one. Even she doesn't find me attractive, she just likes my personality and having me around for support. End of the day though, it still beats the shit out of how thing were before, being a guy.
>>
>>6922245
bitch pls go on fetlife and see for yourself

all these sissies and crossdressers are ugly hairy and shit but people still fuck them to realize their fetishes
>>
>>6922803
>I can get together with ugly, overweight guys with mental health issues, no jobs, and who live in their mothers' basements
you can? i can't do even that tbqh
>>
>>6922245
You can't be that bad. Pic?
>>
>>6922855
If you can't, do >>6922823 this. Or go on OKCupid and be blatant about being trans and follow up with any skeazy chaser who messages you and is in the same state. Not getting fucked by ugly rock-bottom chasers is not a negative thing, but if you feel you can't even do that, you really are no trying. Even if it isn't actually worth trying because it's never good.
>>
>>6922803
what's it like to have sex with a guy? do they at least caress your hair?
>>
File: 1373247677012.gif (619KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1373247677012.gif
619KB, 500x280px
>>6922894
Closest to that is holding your hair and ramming your head down on their cock. Usually at an awkward angle that hurts your neck because usually it ends up being sex in a car parked far from where anyone could see. Then it's followed up by them trying to blow you and getting annoyed that your dick doesn't work, and then them trying to put on a condom, and if that works, pushing you back and maybe getting their dick in you enough for it to hurt and then two pumps before they give up and are done. And then you're cold cause it's winter and you're mostly naked and they're disappointed and they make you drive them home before you go cry yourself to sleep.
>>
>>6922922
Who the hell are you fucking? Jesus.
I've never fucked anyone who didn't treat me well or like a normal girl.
>>
>>6922932
>I've never fucked anyone who didn't treat me well or like a normal girl.
maybe because you look like one?
>>
>>6922932
That does sound like how men treat normal girls. Some of them, at least.
>>
>>6922245
Meh, try and make it work to your advantage.

If you look masculine, don't go hyperfeminine, because it'll just contrast too jarringly.

also pls b in london
>>
>>6922922
don't tell me you don't have a single good experience at all?
>>
File: 1342052719774.gif (1010KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
1342052719774.gif
1010KB, 480x247px
>>6922932
The only people who will let me get fucked by them. Guys who want to suck some dick without feeling 100% gay but don't give a shit beyond that. Admittedly, that is kind of painting it in the worst light. One of them did kiss me once, which was nice, but then I got way too attached because of that. I told people I was in a relationship despite the fact that I saw him all of four times in five months, and the longest time we spent together was two hours.

But these are just the things that happen when you're an ugly trans woman. I've dated some guys before but none of those ever went to sex, and most went pretty poorly. First guy I ever went out with we spent the date shopping for gifts for another girl. Another spent most of it complaining about SJWs and talking about being glad that I wasn't one but then needed to go home when I suggested going further. The rest were variation of people not showing up, or just having coffee followed by them leaving, etc etc. I pretty much gave up on any hopes of dating a guy at that point and just looked for someone who would fuck me so I could pretend to be normal for a little while.
>>
>>6922944
People say I do but I'm still boymode in public so idk.
>>6922945
Maybe the first part but idk about guys being ashamed or wanting to suck dick or something.

It's possible to find normal bi and, this may be controversial to say, straight guys who understand your situation and are willing to date and/or fuck you and will treat you with respect.
I might be kinda feminine looking but I doubt it's impossible even if you aren't, you just have to keep looking and refrain from giving up.
>>
>>6922245
I really don't get this. Wouldn't it take a gay or bi man anyways to do you?
You can pass however well but no straight guy is getting near you sexually if you have a penis.
>>
>>6922974
are you fulltime living as a girl or in a weird andro/boy mode?
>>
>>6922992
This is incorrect.
Gay guys don't want to fuck mtfs and straight guys aren't necessarily bi for being open minded.
>>
>>6922992
>You can pass however well but no straight guy is getting near you sexually if you have a penis.
Nah, that's not true. I consider myself straight, but MTFs and even traps (as long as they pass really well) are still in no homo territory. The penis is the only male part and the rest is girl, so it's like 95% straight and 5% gay.
>>
>>6922998
I am open minded. I don't mind having a tranny friend or liking their personality and having a crush on that but i am not going near a penis.

Anyone who is okay with assfucking someone with their penis swinging around is bi and afraid to admit it.
>>
>>6922993
I didn't start trying to date or anything until I was already living full-time, and people don't tend to say anything about it or whatnot in my day-to-day life. It's just one of those things. You can pass as a girl and still be an ugly girl. And some guys might still want that, but the subset that wants that and is okay with the trans thing is pretty narrow. I'm still doing better than my old psychologist thought I would, as he was pretty certain I'd never be able to have sex.
>>
>>6923007
Dude you are bi stop deluding yourself. Why would you even be searching for mtfs in the first place if you werent?

They are like 0.3% of the population or less
>>
>>6923014
It's not gay unless the balls touch, faggot.
I think you're the one who is insecure about sexuality if you claim the penis being there makes you gay when everything else is female and you aren't even interacting with it.
Fuck, even if you do give her a reach around it's still in straight territory.
It's only inherently gay (or bi) if you suck her dick or take it in the ass from her.
>>
>>6922803
where do you meet those guys?
>>
File: yeah right nigga.png (884KB, 865x807px) Image search: [Google]
yeah right nigga.png
884KB, 865x807px
>>6922245
not true, im hella uggo and I got a qt muscle bro to cream my corn hole in an airport Marriott just off of okcupid
>>
>>6923024
>Dude you are bi stop deluding yourself. Why would you even be searching for mtfs in the first place if you werent?
I'm like 95% straight (at least) so it's not even worth considering myself bi. I'm not a chaser either, it's just that sometimes MTFs can be kinda cute and it lets you do things that would ordinarily be considered "gay" in a safer context.
>>
File: le smuge.jpg (138KB, 838x638px) Image search: [Google]
le smuge.jpg
138KB, 838x638px
>>6923007
bro, you are gay even if you fuck real women because vagina is literally just ballskin

also don't touch her clitoris if you don't want to be seen as homo because clitoris is literally just micropenis

in conclusion if you have sex you are 100% homo
>>
>>6923050
oh come on you can't post a smug anime girl right after I did you rancid copycat
>>
File: 1383368335876.gif (1023KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
1383368335876.gif
1023KB, 400x277px
>>6923031
OKCupid for the most part. There might be some other online dating places that are decent, but where I've had some success with it (for a pretty shitty definition of success, I suppose) I stick with it. My girlfriend and I still use it since getting together, just in case anything comes along, but at least on my side nothing ever does. It can be pretty annoying to when maybe 5% of messages you get are from people in your own country and most messages you get are from guys in Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>6923042
Mental gymnastics. Just fuck a man or a tranny you are bi afterall. There is no reason to search out transgender women as a straight guy.
>>
>>6923056
deal with it, eliot
>>
>>6923063
Sounds like you are getting cucked
>>
>>6923075
>Just fuck a man or a tranny you are bi afterall.
I'm trying, but I keep backing out due to fear. It's still not gay though.
>>
>>6923063
>in Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
... or india

pajit patel says "i suck girlboy off very good. let me mmh. transexuel boy's sexy"
>>
>>6923082
>eliot
that's not my name though smelly melly
>>
>>6923088
I wish. If there were someone who wanted to be with her I could break up with her without risking her killing herself. But she hates guys, she just talks to them on there to get attention. Girls she messages give her about as much attention as I get from guys, so we're both basically screwed as far as that goes.
>>
File: z3Tgotx3qRk.jpg (62KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
z3Tgotx3qRk.jpg
62KB, 500x473px
>>6922245
why be trans if you're ugly and too old? i'll be the first in line when we have proper body modding, to finally be the cute girl i dream of being, but we don't right now. can't you just be an honest man in man's body?
>b-but i feel like a woman
yea, duh. maybe anons over at /fit/ wanna get lunk. they feel like gym monsters, but have shit genetics. so they make do with what they have. hell, a lot of people want basic commodities like clean water or not starving to death, and they make do. you should make do as well and thank god that you can be with other men freely. fucking entitled 1stworlder.
>>
What's better

1. being fucked by really putrid guys
2. involuntary celibate

?
>>
>>6923101
don't worry i know all of this so i am not transitioning
i just take hormones
i am just a man on estrogen
>>
>>6923102
Being fucked by really putrid guys. Anyone wanting your body for any reason is better than being entirely and utterly unwanted. The existential dread of involuntary celibacy only gets more and more crushing as time goes on, that knowledge that you have failed not only as a person, but as a living organism.
>>
>>6923102
>being fucked by really putrid guys
desu the guy that took my virginity was a 10/10 who looked like thor but he said verbatim "I can't be seen with you in public because I don't want my parents or family to know about you. So I blocked him because that was more then fucked up.
>>
>>6923090
It is gay you retarded neckbeard. Just because you call someone a woman does not make them that. Science is a bitch you know?

No one ever fully transitions especially not the ones who never had a surgery.
>>
>>6923111
being lgbt means you failed as a living organism lets be honest. Our only goal is to propagate our genes and most of us don't.
>>
>>6923109
>i am just a man on estrogen
is it actually working? because fucking up your aesthetics completely may be a big mistake. i believe it's not even important how exactly you look, as long as you look good. you can look like a lumberjack and still behave as feminine as you like.
>>
>>6923125
It's not gay, not when you're attracted specifically to their femininity. If you're attracted to people who remind you of girls, that can hardly be called gay.
>>
File: buffalo bill.jpg (18KB, 510x464px) Image search: [Google]
buffalo bill.jpg
18KB, 510x464px
>>6923118
Yeah, no wonder he said it.
Imagine he brought home a 6 foot tall dude in his grandmother's dress and said "Mom, dad, this is my gf."

He'd probably be banned from his home for the next 500 years.
>>
>>6923134
Fucking a man is gay. What part of that do you fail to understand? You are attracted to trannies because you seek feminine men.
>>
>>6923131
Yeah but at least if a guy's willing to fuck you then you can pretend that maybe in a better world you might have lived up to that biological imperative.
>>
>>6923142
What's your beef anyway, man? We shouldn't even be getting hung up on what's gay and what's not gay.
>>
>>6923148
Because you are so insecure that you won't even admit to yourself that you are bi. That's pretty lame
>>
>>6923169
I'm just rounding up. If you're 95% straight, might as well just call yourself straight. "bi" feels like a bit of an attention-whorey thing to call yourself anyway.
>>
>>6923132
>fucking up your aesthetics
how? estrogen literally doesn't work on post-male puberty body.
i look exactly the same like i did the day i started taking it
>>
>>6923199

wtf yes it does.

It won't make much difference if you're like 40 but if you're in your late teens or early 20s and you've got good genetics it can make a huge difference
>>
>>6923141
that's so uncalled for
I showed up in skinny jeans and a tunic top and I looked ok enough for the fucking bleach blonde cunt at the check in to call me miss as I grabbed the rooms key card

>>6923143
>biological imperative
well scientists are making eggs from male stem cells so its only a matter of time. Even in a surrogate my male soul mate and myself's dna would be perpetuated with this new tech
>>
>>6923220
well i have pretty shit genetics so i look exactly the same
and i am in my early 20s too
>>
>>6923223
you still got called a faggot then chased in a car for 10 miles by two preppy guys lool
>>
>>6923194
There is no such thing as straight %
You are a bi male.
>>
File: upset face.jpg (59KB, 461x523px) Image search: [Google]
upset face.jpg
59KB, 461x523px
>>6923242
Stop, I just want to do cute things with an MTF once or twice. I haven't even had sex with one yet, so it doesn't count anyway.
>>
>>6923241
yeah in fucking guy mode and exhausted from a night of graveyard shift work
>>
>>6923252
You sound confused. I think you fell for the tranny meme and you will be disgusted by the person when they get naked
>>
File: autism speaks.png (5KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
autism speaks.png
5KB, 100x100px
>>6923056
>>6923096
>>6923118
>>6923131
>>6923223
>>6923257
>>
>>6923267
You're probably right. I'd never do that sort of thing anyway, not unless I was forced into it or something.
>>
File: 9066.gif (650KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
9066.gif
650KB, 320x480px
>>6923267
>tfw this is my biggest fear that as soon as I get naked the guy will want to vomit
>>
>>6923235
why take it then? isn't it bad for your health?
>>
>>6923317
i don't know if it is but one thing i have noticed is that i look younger
i am basically now a teenage version of my former man self
>>
I'm a chaser looking for a relationship with a mtf, how do I find one? (not interested in fuckbuddies/one night stands)
>>
LUL
>>
>>6923425
what's so funny, bud?
>>
>>6922245
Just tell them that it's either sexy time or you say the police that he raped you.
>>
>>6923441
Replying to OP
>>
>>6922245
Where you at OP? I'll let you suck my cock
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.