[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother has been implying/asking for at least 4 years now that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

My mother has been implying/asking for at least 4 years now that I am a lesbian. Yesterday she asked if I was, and I tried to change the subject but it didn't work. So I've told her "I dunno".
She then went on this small tirade about how it is important not to wait until later in life to come out (like my cousin did) and how she is soooooooo accepting and will love me no matter what. This is all stuff I believe, but the issue is that I have no idea what my sexuality is.
I'm not particularly attracted to men, but I'm not specifically attracted to women either. I would say that I am asexual, except I am kind of interested in having sex.

I really do not want to go out and experiment with this shit, I just want to figure out whatever I am and be done with it.

Any ideas what to do?
>>
>>6919239
>I am kind of interested in having sex.
With who? There's your answer.
>>
File: 1465149984103.jpg (298KB, 951x1426px) Image search: [Google]
1465149984103.jpg
298KB, 951x1426px
>>6919239
You're in the same boat as me, which is just extremely low libido combined with either """"heteroflexibility"""" or """homoflexibility""" (I hate those phrases). There's not really a label for it other than something like low-test or low-estrogen.

Also, unless you develop some sort of sexual urge in the future, I would stick away from identifying openly as gay, as once that's out people would be more inclined for you to present regularly as that than they would if they just kept assuming that you were straight.
>>
>>6919239
>mother thinks that OP is a lesbian
>"She then went on this small tirade about how it is important not to wait until later in life to come out (like my cousin did) and how she is soooooooo accepting and will love me no matter what. This is all stuff I believe, but the issue is that I have no idea what my sexuality is."
>..."THIS IS ALL STUFF I BELIEVE"

Don't believe your mother, OP! She is just baiting you into your outing, so she can kick you out of the family.
>>
File: spicy.gif (3MB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
spicy.gif
3MB, 500x262px
>>6919239
ok i'm confused
what are her motives? why would she persuade you to come out?
as to what do, OP, just tell her what you've posted here, you've been honest here, you can as well be honest with her
>>
>>6919300
>why would she persuade you to come out?
Because people tend to be invested in their childrens' wellbeing and coming out is touted as a necessity for gay people to be happy and comfortable.
>>
>>6919272
I don't know, I masturbate frequently and enjoy it, so I would like to have sex because it would be nice.
>>6919281
I have a high libido though, and average estrogen levels + high testosterone. I had this checked. Plus also people have outright asked me before about my sexuality (I have no explanation why they would do this) and I need to know so I have something to tell them other than "I don't know".
>>6919321
>coming out is touted as a necessity for gay people to be happy and comfortable.
Basically this.
>>
Don't identify as anything, when I came out I said I was bi and now my dad constantly asks me about girls when I know I'm gay. Wait to come out until you're sure.
>>
Sorry for bumping my thread again but yesterday at dinner she asked me about a specific guy I know who apparently "likes" me, then she sent me a link to some sort of half naked muscular guys oil wrestling and sticking their hands down each others pants?
Wtf does this mean.
>>
My family thinks I'm a lesbian as well. I'm actually asexual and aromantic at that. I came out to my mom but have no intention of mentioning it to anyone else. I just ignore the elephant in the room.
>>
Aesexual people can enjoy sex as a physical activity
>>
>>6919239

congratulations, you're every teenager ever.

Try not to worry about deciding what box you fit in. A lot of people don't really know until later, and it doesn't really matter, just take it as it comes. And you don't have to go out and experiment like it's some kind of required training course, and there's sure as shit no time limit on it (one thing you can guarantee, especially when you're young: if you ever think you have your sexuality figured out, it's about to change)
>>
>>6922748
That's what regular people do to, ya dunce.
>>
>>6919321
Children are tools.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.