[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can one tell the difference between legitimate gender dysphoria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: kirito.jpg (114KB, 1906x1064px) Image search: [Google]
kirito.jpg
114KB, 1906x1064px
How can one tell the difference between legitimate gender dysphoria and sexually repressed low-T males with under-treated clinical depression?
>>
File: 1468172453455.jpg (3MB, 3744x5616px) Image search: [Google]
1468172453455.jpg
3MB, 3744x5616px
>>6919162
the latter are transbians or """""bi""""", the former are straight.
>>
>>6919175
I'm really not understanding your logic here
>>
>>6919191
>logic

I think you're looking on the wrong site
>>
File: 345.png (530KB, 456x615px) Image search: [Google]
345.png
530KB, 456x615px
>>6919191
All transbians are fetishists and thus "transbianism" is indicative of someone who is not really trans and does not experience gender dysphoria.
>>
>>6919191
It's bait. Just ignore it. Anyway, why do you wanna be a girl? How do you feel imagining getting old as a man and old as a woman? How do you feel looking in the mirror and seeing a man?
>>
>>6919175
What if I want the D but I don't really see myself in a romantic relationship with a boy but I do see myself having said relationship with a girl and also can get sexual satisfaction with her but nothing is like being penetrated by a cute boy in you mutilated dick?
>>
>>6919316
not who you asked but help me
>why do you wanna be a girl?
every time i was treated like something close to it, i loved it. also i dislike my body and wish it was a woman's one. i keep falling for straight men. i have recurring thoughts of being female.
>imagining getting old as a man and old as a woman
i hate looking at old people and remembering i'll be an old man. i'd rather be an old woman. plus being old at all feels weird and shitty
>How do you feel looking in the mirror and seeing a man?
feels like shit 99% of the days, like when i sign my name, take a picture, get naked etc.

i do feel kinda repressed and am depressed tho.
>>
>>6919316
Not this person, but I wish to ask as well
>Why do you want to be a girl
most of my reasons are sexual urges, but the more it goes on the more it feels like there's other desires. But I like living and socializing as a guy.
>Imagine getting old as a man and as a woman
I'd rather be an old guy than an old lady, even if being old sucks ass
>How do you feel looking into the mirror and seeing a man?
Mixed. Sometimes I like the idea, other times I'm trying to imagine myself as a woman but am afraid I'll never pass, or puffing up my chest to look like I have boobs. I also play with my figure some and wish it was more feminine.
>>
>>6919175
>>6919287

But andrej and everyone who's young and cute is bi.

It's usually just fourty something old hons who claim to be straight.
>>
>>6919162
Have you had any signs of gender non conformance when you were younger? What is your sexuality like?
Do you feel bad about looking at your masculine body? Do you like the idea your body appearing more feminine?

You might prefer to just go femboy mode or something
>>
Honestly, there's not much I can say that'll help either of you. I can give you my OPINION on what your responses sound like to me, but I put those questions down to provide some basis for introspection. It's really something nobody else can figure out but you, though I've heard other anons saying that finding the right therapist can be very helpful in sorting out one's feelings. Just take whatever I say with a grain of salt, since ultimately, what I say means absolutely fuckall, and even though I pop tranny pills, I'm far from an expert.

>>6921847
>i dislike my body and wish it was a woman's one
>i have recurring thoughts of being female.
>i hate looking at old people and remembering i'll be an old man. i'd rather be an old woman.
These sound pretty trans. Try to think about why you feel like shit when getting naked, having your picture taken, or signing your name. Think about what specifically makes you feel shitty when you look in the mirror and what would make you feel better. In any case it definitely sounds like you've got a good deal of thinking to do.

>>6926190
>I like living and socializing as a guy
>I'd rather be an old guy
Those things don't sound trans, but on the other hand there's
>other times I'm trying to imagine myself as a woman but am afraid I'll never pass, or puffing up my chest to look like I have boobs. I also play with my figure some and wish it was more feminine.
Idk m8. You don't sound very trans considering you said you like living as a guy, although that other stuff does give me pause. Maybe you just like trapping it up? Could it be you would be happy with just being a feminine guy? AGP is a thing too, and if it turns out that's what's going on, then transition would still be worth considering since even the guy who all the shitposters cite (Blanchard) said that transition was still recommended/helpful (something like that) for them. I really don't know though. I think if you're okay with being a dude forever, then you're alright.
>>
>>6919162
>sexually repressed low-T males with under-treated clinical depression
>yfw you perfectly described all pre-T ftms
>>
>>6919162
>legit dysphoria
>>/lgbt/
>low-T with depression
>>/r9k/
>>
>>6919162
I don't know my situation either. Always hated my general appearance for ambiguous reasons wear loose fitting clothes. Always hated my face, and if i have to talk to a cis girl I usually avert my eyes otherwise I can no longer think and get lost in it. Would love to have a more feminine face and hips. Thing is, being a fulltime female doesn't really appeal to me. I have agp orgasm fantasies but having hips and soft skin appeals to some other feeling. I am attracted to girls but cannot engage in conversation based on attractiveness i feel thats shallow. Never had a problem with T But I'm starting to think that being horny in that way clouds my mind. Also it seems thar every crush I ever had was lesbian or bi, not sure if that means much. I only thought about being trans like last week, and even though I never saw myself as a girl at a young age I definitely always feel super emotional and take relationship queues from a feminine perspective. Also have a big thing for hormonal changes during puberty. The thought of girls being on their period and the estrogen surging through them is a rather erotic thought. Am I just a disgusted male with serious agp fetishes or a super shy transbian that likes to play it off low key?
>>
>>6927612
I am indeed AGP. As a guy I'm straight as an arrow, but literally all of my sexual fantasies involve me as a girl, who's also straight as an arrow.

I can't imagine me living out the rest of my life as either gender. I can see me stomaching it and surviving as a guy but I can't see beyond the next few years as a girl.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.