[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people here are in love with their straight best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

How many people here are in love with their straight best friend and are in crippling depression because you can never have them?

I feel like it's a lot of us.
>>
>>6917848
I used to be in love with my best friend but after 5 years it's finally gone. I noticed that he started to annoy me more now desu
>>
>>6917848
I am, OP. Such a frustrating feeling, especially when we hang out alone together a lot
>>
>>6917848
If he's really you're best friend, are you sure he won't agree to let you blow him or something?
>>
Oh, I know that feel, OP.
But I would not be jealous if he would have gf.
>>
>>6917848
>tfw you know you can't give him everything a real girl could
>tfw "why would he ever date me instead of a real girl"
>tfw can't even have his children
>>
>>6922931
this. a real best friend would let you pleasure him.
>>
yea then high school ended
>>
File: I am not like the other guys.jpg (163KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
I am not like the other guys.jpg
163KB, 500x376px
no, im not a faggot
>>
I might like dick and shit.

But this has never happened to me.

>>6924273
>tfw can't even have his children

Are gay guys just women?

I must be a butch type or some shit
>>
>>6917848
fuck off with the "I fell in love with best friend" meme
>>
>How many people here are in love with their straight best friend and are in crippling depression because you can never have them?
This is why gay guys have female best friends! How have you guys not figured this out yet. Almost all of my close friends are chicks.
>>
>How many people here are in love with their straight best friend and are in crippling depression because you can never have them?
It gets worse
I'm trans, so him being straight isn't the problem anymore
We've been together for so long, literally best friends since childhood and we've always been able to recover from arguments super quickly, that even now I'm basically a sister to him
We briefly experimented with being lovers as well as friends, but for him it was just too much like incest and we stopped, didn't even get the D
And it didn't even affect our friendship like wtf
It's like it goes beyond platonic love to become the Platonic Form of Love, a perfect and crystallized example of a concept
>>
I was in love with all my straight friends, my "best" friend was just the one I wanted the most (and the only one I ever got to blow).

Eventually I decided to dump all of them and started only making friends with gay guys. They were kind of annoying at first because I had trouble finding "normal" gay guys like me. But it's pretty fucking awesome that no one ever needs to be convinced of anything.
>>
>>6924286
Don't do it. it will only lead to pain
>>
>>6917848
Eh kinda, this picture explains everything, we do things sometimes, nothing is impossible. there is hope, never give up. trust c:
>>
im straight and my dick smells like urine right now

no idea why
>>
we were both drunk and alone at a party and i think i started hitting on him, then i leaned in for a kiss and i dont remember what happened after that ;-;
>>
>>6917848
Yup that's me.

I keep my cool with him 100% of the time, except for one incident. I was on acid, he was more or less sober, we were alone and I hinted at performing sexual favours for him. Things haven't really been the same since then.
>>
>>6917848

i tend to hold friendship in a higher regard than romance because of the way i grew up.

>2013, noevember
>my roommate works right next door to a yogurt stop
>theres a really qt guy working the counter, hes a dream machine
>i go in and say hi but its hard to say anythign beyond that
>when i pass by he looks at me
>roommate insists i should ask him out
>i do ask him out
>'sorry im straight'.
>i get nervous
>i admit i listened in on his conversation with someone else the other night saying that he wanted to be an actor
>i produce indie shorts so say we shoudl collab
>he agrees
>i cast him in the first episode of my web series
>its the most god awful performance ever
>i have to fire him and re film the entire pilot.
>somehow, almost three years later, were now best friends
>were produciing another short together (hes a much better actor now)
>he teases me cuz he knows i think hes beautiful
>we always joke that his gf is just a female version of me

theres always sexual tension with friends for me, but its a healthy kind i believe. honestly i wouldnt change it for the world.

in film school i was always dissapointed by friends who would meet to discuss making a film, and want to stop to watch a movie.

now i have a friend who comes to watch a movie, but we quit to work on scripts instead. dream come true desu.
>>
>>6924798

>being friends with women

jesus christ, id kill myself
>>
>>6932161
don't try to rape your straight friends you fucking degenerate faggot
>>
>>6932623
i leaned in to see if he would lean in too, therefore no rape, fucko
>>
>>6934742
...as in leaned in halfway, to see if he would close the gap, which would require his consent, fucko
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.